Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-09, 11:18   Link #81
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Whose Side are We On

Quote:

* Starts with Hirako saying, "Long time no see, Aizen.". Hirako appeared leading the vizards' group.Gin, seeing the vizards' entrance says, "Great isn't it. Now all the familiar people are present."Aizen glances at the vizards' with a nasty smile.

* Sotaichou noticed the vizards' appearance and says with surprise, "Hirako Shinji!... So you've been hiding in the real world, huh?..."After Hirako says his hi to Aizen, he turns to the vizards and asks, "We all met here after such a long time. Is there anyone here from the 13 Squads you'd like to greet?"

* Shinji inquires, is there anyone from Gotei 13 they would like to greet . Hiyori replies negatively which irritates Shinji and he retorts saying he was asking all not Hiyori alone . Hiyori loses her temper and snarls saying she is included in everybody. Love Hacchi Rose and Kensei reply negatively too . Lisa leaves the group and heads away to Hiyori's surprise . Mashiro wants to meet Berry Tan ( Ichigo) and Shinji goes to greet Yamaji .

* Scene changes to Lisa who is talking to a semi conscious Shunshui. She proceeds to abuse Shunshui. Kyoraku snaps and pleads her to stop as it hurts .Shunshui complements Risa's beauty, observing that she has become prettier than before . Risa chides and tells him to go back to sleep as she is stronger than before . Shunshui says he is glad that Risa has been alright.

* Muguruma Kensei appears before Hisagi Shuuhei for just one moment and looks down at the suffering and hard breathing Hisagi. Hisagi who noticed Kensei is astonished and left speechless. Hirako says to Hiyori, "I'll go say hi to soutaicho-san, too", and does just that. Yamaji seeing Hirako appear before him quietly asks, have you come to setlle scores ?

* Hirako answers, he has to settle stuff with Aizen and not SS .Yamaji then asks,can the vizards consider allies then. Hirako, "It should be pretty obvious that it's useless.". Hearing these words Yama squeezes his sword tighter. But Hirako doesn't care and goes on, "We're not your allies, we're Aizen's enemies and in truth Ichigo's allies". Once he finished this speech, Hirako leaves Yamamoto vanishing.

* Hirako, Kensei and Lisa go back to where they were before. Vizards are ready for battle, all of them are gathered together now. Suddenly Wonderwise starts to shout loudly, "Aa~auu~u." Upon hearing that strange shout Gin mutters, "What is it now... What a noisy child. I kinda dislike him.". Tousen then shuts him up saying, "There's a meaning to Wonderweiss' shout, just be quiet and watch."

* Together with Wonderweiss' strange shout the giant starts making sounds, "Go~on, guba~n, docha~a". And all of a sudden there's a gap opening under the giant's only eye and it starts spiting out large amounts of something darkish.All the captains momentarily freeze trying to figure out what this something is.Kira is suprised and Soi Fon question whether they are gillians .And all the Gillians vomited by the giant rush towards the vizards.

* Hirako puts his hand on his mask and mutters, "Let's roll."And vizards with their masks on attack!

Credits : CG / Zetauno
Old 2009-07-09, 11:24   Link #82
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Let's roll?

Didn't he say that already?
Old 2009-07-09, 11:30   Link #83
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
I have to say that I love Rose's and Hacchi's masks! Love's is so so...
Old 2009-07-09, 11:44   Link #84
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Actually I can see Komamura complaining sinse he also is law obessed.
Hm I don't think so. His loyalty belongs to Yamamoto, he would do whatever the old man tells him to do imo. For instance he ignored the Iba/Ikakku conversation
Old 2009-07-09, 12:13   Link #85
Kitsueki
会津

Quote:
Actually I can see Komamura complaining sinse he also is law obessed.
Yeah, I was actually debating for him, but hes in favor of justice, and I figure if he new the story he would decide to let them in without any objections

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Speaking of which, Yamamoto's reaction to the Vizards appearance intrigued me to a degree. The fact that he asked Shinji whether or not he could consider them allies is pretty significant IMO. Because this shows that Yamamoto (being as stubborn as he is) is already open to the possibility of working alongside them. Otherwise, he wouldn't have needed to ask Shinji anything. He would've automatically assumed the Vizards to be enemies, despite their intentions. And he probably would've treated them as such.

To sum it up, I think that Yamamoto's willingness to accept aid from the Vizards provides us with a little bit of insight as to where he may possibly stand on the issue.
That is definitely true

Yamamoto seems stubborn, but at the same time he seems like a wiseman, his actions are dictated through his wisdom and his goal is to do things cleanly, and the right way.

I'm sure he had remorse for the vaizard, especially since he chose them himself to go deal with the situation.
Also as him being the Captain Commander to a degree he could be thought of as their mentor, so they do have a bond to a degree.
The vaizards were at a time the friends of a good amount of the shinigami back then, its not as if its like a courthouse to a criminal and a stranger is judging.
Old 2009-07-09, 12:19   Link #86
kitten320

Well in that case I guess Soi Fon and Byakuya also wouldn't complain much. They also follow Yamamoto orders
Old 2009-07-09, 12:40   Link #87
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Well in that case I guess Soi Fon and Byakuya also wouldn't complain much. They also follow Yamamoto orders
Hard to tell, Byakuya's first priority is his pride(including Rukia), so sometimes he "forgets" about the rules he kept Ichigo's mask a secret too.. I'm not sure, but the Vizard's comeback shouldn't bother him as much as Yoruichi's. Thanks to her the noble families lost reputation, he also wanted to kill Ganju the moment he learned about him being a Shiba.

In Soifon's case we have to consider she did quite bad things for the last 100 years.. assassinations, the maggots nest in case it's still running,.. everything for the law and rules without asking questions. It depends on Yoruichi's influence on her I guess.

So they have a different motivation than Komamura, who only was allowed to become a Shinigami because of Yamamoto -> there's a personal bond-thing going on.
Old 2009-07-09, 12:52   Link #88
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Hard to tell, Byakuya's first priority is his pride(including Rukia), so sometimes he "forgets" about the rules he kept Ichigo's mask a secret too.. I'm not sure, but the Vizard's comeback shouldn't bother him as much as Yoruichi's. Thanks to her the noble families lost reputation, he also wanted to kill Ganju the moment he learned about him being a Shiba.

In Soifon's case we have to consider she did quite bad things for the last 100 years.. assassinations, the maggots nest in case it's still running,.. everything for the law and rules without asking questions. It depends on Yoruichi's influence on her I guess.

So they have a different motivation than Komamura, who only was allowed to become a Shinigami because of Yamamoto -> there's a personal bond-thing going on.
As far as I remeber Yoruichi also was an assasin and Kisuke was responsible for maggot nest... and they still seem to be good

If law will allow vizards to come back, she will be quiet

But it will be different story about Kisuke's case as well as in Byakuya's case about Yoruichi's

Imagine if Yamamoto could allow to return only one of them? I so can see a big and painful argument between Soi and Bya
Old 2009-07-09, 13:15   Link #89
shankss
CP10

What an original chapter! Good guys get pwned, new uber guys appear and they will pwn wnning bad guys.After 5-6 weeks of boring arrancar vs vaizard hell , Im just waiting for Aizen to pull some "Imma-gonna-kill-all" supermove and Urahara appearing out of nowhere to stop him.
Old 2009-07-09, 13:15   Link #90
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
What an original chapter! Good guys get pwned, new uber guys appear and they will pwn wnning bad guys.After 5-6 weeks of boring arrancar vs vaizard hell , Im just waiting for Aizen to pull some "Imma-gonna-kill-all" supermove and Urahara appearing out of nowhere to stop him.
First thing that came to mind was...
"YES! Aizen and them finally about to get their asses kicked"
But actually not that I give it more thought...
The battle can still go either way...
The Vizards and The Shinigami Vs. Aizen, Tousen, Gin, and the Espada...
The top 3 including WW is extremely powerful...
Matter of fact.. WW got behind Ukitake and pierce him with his first before Ukitake even noticed...
And Ukitake is suppose to be one of the strongest captains...
and on top of that...
Sousuke Aizen and Kaname Tousen are arguably the Most Dangerous (not strongest) Characters in Bleach..

Last edited by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk; 2009-07-09 at 13:29.
Old 2009-07-09, 13:41   Link #91
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Honestly though... Kyouraku and Ukitake, can you honestly say they take a big interest in glory? They're just all around good guys who do the right thing for the most part. The ONLY people that I could see opposing The Vaizards returning would be the more prideful and rule constricting people ex. Byakuya and Soifon.

Could you see kenpachi, unohana, komamura, or hitsugaya getting mad about it?

Yamamoto would probably only object by an order, and Mayuri wouldnt really care.
Hitsugaya is a law-abiding type, Komamura owes Yamamoto a debt and is bent on following his orders. Kenpachi, Unohana and Mayuri wouldn't care, but they're not around at the moment. It's not about the captains being concerned, but the captain-commander's pride in his institution; besides, only a part of the 2nd squad knew the truth about maggot's nest.
Quote:
But once the truth was finally revealed, the elite among the Gotei 13 weren't too proud and stubborn to admit they were wrong. They accepted their failures, and pardoned them. They were even widely regarded as heroes afterwards. So I don't see why they can't do the same for the Vizards.
They still branded Orihime a traitor and decided to officially refuse to help Ichigo, and the vizards have been hiding on earth for all these years, after escaping a death sentence and becoming "a threat"...I think that something along the lines of "your punishment will finally be handed down to you" would be said (even only superficially), although I don't expect a fight between gotei13 and team Shinji until Aizen's out of the way.
Old 2009-07-09, 14:43   Link #92
ZolfKimbley.BG
Explode!

After ONE YEAR! They finnaly are here and are ready to kick ass!
Old 2009-07-09, 15:30   Link #93
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
They still branded Orihime a traitor and decided to officially refuse to help Ichigo
...But then 4 captains decide to lend their assistance later on anyways.

Quote:
and the vizards have been hiding on earth for all these years, after escaping a death sentence and becoming "a threat"...I think that something along the lines of "your punishment will finally be handed down to you" would be said (even only superficially)
The people who passed that sentence in the first place aren't their anymore to enforce it and it's currently unknown as to whether the current members of the Gotei 13 will do so in their place. And judging from Yamamoto's reaction, carrying out the Vizards sentence at a later time doesn't seem to be on his mind.

Quote:
although I don't expect a fight between gotei13 and team Shinji until Aizen's out of the way.
I don't expect a fight between them at all for as long as the Vizards remain among the good guys. If the Vizards are truly Ichigo's allies, then initiating a battle between SS shouldn't happen. This leaves the Gotei 13 to initiate such a battle. Judging from the various reactions so far, that doesn't seem likely to happen either -- at least not without some major resistance from some of their own Captains and VC's.
Old 2009-07-09, 17:25   Link #94
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
As far as I remeber Yoruichi also was an assasin and Kisuke was responsible for maggot nest... and they still seem to be good

If law will allow vizards to come back, she will be quiet

But it will be different story about Kisuke's case as well as in Byakuya's case about Yoruichi's

Imagine if Yamamoto could allow to return only one of them? I so can see a big and painful argument between Soi and Bya
The vaizards aren't returning to SS. They're not even allies right now. They just have the same enemy.
Old 2009-07-09, 17:27   Link #95
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
The vaizards aren't returning to SS. They're not even allies right now. They just have the same enemy.
I know that. We were just guessing "What if..."
Old 2009-07-09, 17:29   Link #96
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Komamura and Soi Fon are the most loyal to Gotei 13 . Koma does it out of respect for Yamaji while Soi Fon is a strict follower of rules. There obedience is a directly governed by there loyalty to Yamaji and SS .

Koma not being a human was accepted and guided by Yamaji . He wasn't discriminated so he believes in the institution that is Yamaji . When Soi Fon was abandoned by Yoruichi she devoted herself to SS and her faith/handwork paid off as she rose to become a captain . These topics were touched during SS arc and both are greenhorns and still believe in workings of SS.
Old 2009-07-09, 17:35   Link #97
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Right now their using the logic the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

However I understand why the Central 46 and Yama-ji ordered their execution they were a liability if there was the possibility their hollow took over not only would they have access to cero and other hollow abilities but also to their bankai and shikai making them a great threat.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-07-09, 17:37   Link #98
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I wonder when the others will return, but I guess they have quite a bit to do with that Yammy guy and the recent backup is enough feed for the next month.
I'm excited being able to take a close look at their powers.
Old 2009-07-09, 17:47   Link #99
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
However I understand why the Central 46 and Yama-ji ordered their execution .
Yamaji had no say in all this . Yamaji is a general not a policy maker ,he just follows the decisions without Questions. Central 46 is the governing body which is an independent policy maker ranked above Gotei 13 in hierarchy. That one of the reasons Aizen could manipulate Rukia's execution without any difficulty.

If we make an analogy and compare Seireitei with the Forbidden City . The Absentee King is the Emperor , the Eunuchs Central 46 and the Generals as Gotei 13. The reason behind this analogy is, just as Eunuchs were the seat of actual power here it is Central 46 .
Old 2009-07-09, 18:15   Link #100
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I'm not sure if I saw the guy lately, although it's possible that I missed him as I didn't check all the chapters, but what the hell happened to Ikkaku? Last time I saw him he was scolded by Iba...

Is he protecting the pillars in case some hollows attack?

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion