AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 13:44   Link #7501
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Good luck trying to export your find out of the country though.

Endless "On the way!" Soul
I think I am already hearing the chapo yell at his underlings "make the f***ing tunnel bigger"
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 13:51   Link #7502
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Ex-Soviet Tanks armed with Canister rounds (or grape shot)? Cause your going to need to clear a path from time to time close to the tank and HE rounds for distance work. You won't need AP shells unless you have to deal with other tanks or maybe really heavy obstructions.

(Where you going to store all that ammo?)
Old 2012-06-06, 13:54   Link #7503
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

That's a LOT of recoverable steel o.O
Old 2012-06-06, 13:56   Link #7504
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Here's one for the ladies of our group.

Japan’s “cool” summer dress code

Quote:
The campaign has been an inadvertent boon to clothing retailers, who have not only increased their stock of these items, but also specially designed garments for the season.

Among them is lingerie manufacturer Triumph’s “Super Cool Bra.” The bra’s cups are filled with a gel which, after being placed in the freezer for a few hours, will help keep the wearer’s body cool while remaining soft at the same time.
Endless "" Soul
Old 2012-06-06, 17:59   Link #7505
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Need a tank or other armored vehicle to survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse? Look no further, all you need to do is grab one from here (picture intensive) and restore it.

Spoiler for Sample picture:

reminds of the scene form Lord of War when the Russian General was showing Cage rows and rows of tanks.
Old 2012-06-06, 22:20   Link #7506
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Are those Russian T-72s? Golly, that is ALOT of them!

Vexx, you think you can tap your old contacts to export one for each of us here? Please?
Don't you think than you are exagerating Vexx's contacts ? Even if he still have some, they are more likely to be engineer, not russian officers.
Old 2012-06-06, 22:31   Link #7507
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Don't you think than you are exagerating Vexx's contacts ? Even if he still have some, they are more likely to be engineer, not russian officers.
You don't know him. He is an MIB and he's using us in this forum as guinea pigs for controlled bursts for the Satellite Moe Cannon by tracking our loactions through our IP addresses; he's trying to brainwash us in the name of democracy.

Since his "bath salts" test subjects have escaped, its time to claim our insurance fron him, in the form of those T-72s.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 22:53   Link #7508
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Ready for your eye exam? Just look at the shiny pen, please.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:44   Link #7509
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
How does one say "fuck you, Mr. Vice Environmental Minister" in Chinese?
US won't stop tweeting China air quality readings:

"The United States said that its embassy and consulates in China would not stop
tweeting reports on air quality readings in Beijing and Shanghai, which have
annoyed the Chinese authorities."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/us-wont-stop-t...030537350.html
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 01:47   Link #7510
AnimeFan188

Prosecutors: Killer Played World of Warcraft 7 Hours Per Day

"Anders Breivik, the right-wing extremist who has confessed to killing 77 people
during a murder spree in Norway last summer, played the violent computer game
World of Warcraft nearly seven hours a day for several consecutive months before
his attack, prosecutors say."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutors-ki...opstories.html

Brace for more hand-wringing about those "evviiiiillll!" wargames.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 01:48   Link #7511
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
US won't stop tweeting China air quality readings:

"The United States said that its embassy and consulates in China would not stop
tweeting reports on air quality readings in Beijing and Shanghai, which have
annoyed the Chinese authorities."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/us-wont-stop-t...030537350.html
After the delegation exchange, they started trolling again.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-06-07, 02:02   Link #7512
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
"Anders Breivik, the right-wing extremist who has confessed to killing 77 people
World of Warcraft nearly seven hours a day for several consecutive months before

See:

Meanwhile, millions of people played "violent computer games" and did not commit a single violent act.

Will someone please smack these prosecutors with the Dumbass Adjustment Troutsmacker?
Old 2012-06-07, 02:11   Link #7513
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
How does one say "fuck you, Mr. Vice Environmental Minister" in Chinese?
Spoiler for Good kids shouldn't be learning this. But we'll make an exception for Vexx:

Quote:
Need a tank or other armored vehicle to survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse? Look no further, all you need to do is grab one from here (picture intensive) and restore it.

Spoiler for Sample picture:

More like good luck trying to drive your way out of the tanks.

Quote:

See:

And...here we go again. Moral guardians will be at their finest.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 02:18   Link #7514
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Famed JAV Actress Tsubomi states on Blog that she may have 1000 releases under her belt :-

(Can't make a direct link to the blog entry here due to forum's regulation, so the above screencap will have to suffice.)

Literal Translation :-
"According to rumours, if we include compilation and ominibus releases, there's over 1000 titles bearing my name. To choose the best title from such a huge number is impossible for me. I have mixed feeling here."

Moral values aside now. That astonishing number might have some truth considering that she had been in the industry for 6 years and counting. It's admirable that on top of her day job, she have to maintain a blog, attend PR events and still keep her look and body in shape. Where does she gets all that energy and passion that keeps her going ?
If she's really been in the business for 6 years...

6*365=2190 days

2190 days / 1000 vides = 2.19 days/video

So she makes a video once every 2.19 days. Well, even if some of them are compilation and omnibus releases it still would be in impressive figure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Are those Russian T-72s? Golly, that is ALOT of them!

Vexx, you think you can tap your old contacts to export one for each of us here? Please?
But where will you park it?
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 02:19   Link #7515
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:

Hah! That didn't even affect me a little bit... *damn
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 04:28   Link #7516
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Will someone please smack these prosecutors with the Dumbass Adjustment Troutsmacker?
Something more ''physical'' could be more appropriate than this kind of ''weapon''. Too bad than a game DVD wouldn't inflict much pain ...
Old 2012-06-07, 04:52   Link #7517
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
But where will you park it?
The Parliament house - that would be a great reminder for all politicians to stop their bitchy catfights in-and-out of their political parties, then start spending the time working together and fixing social issues.

Old 2012-06-07, 05:15   Link #7518
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Meanwhile, millions of people played "violent computer games" and did not commit a single violent act.

Dayum, I played WoW way more than he did... Also played CoD, BF, Halo, Rainbow 6, Half Life, Command and Conquer, Hitman, F.E.A.R, Theif, Hexan, Doom, TF2, and a pile of others. Probably wracked up a body count that would rival both world wars. Installed my evil dictatorship over countless planets and yet, I don't feel all that inclined to go out and shoot people down the road.

Games don't make people crazy homicidal maniacs. Mental problems, prior abuse and fanaticism do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
If she's really been in the business for 6 years...

6*365=2190 days

2190 days / 1000 vides = 2.19 days/video

So she makes a video once every 2.19 days. Well, even if some of them are compilation and omnibus releases it still would be in impressive figure...
That must have absolutely killed any interest she must have had towards sex. It'd be like 'bringing home work from the office' levels of enjoyment by then wouldn't it?

I'm kind of morbidly curious as to how many of her videos are compilations, because even if 10% of that 1000 were compilations she still doesn't break a video every 3 days (which makes me think the compilations must be a much much higher percentage, like 30%? 40%? that's still a video every 3-4 days. 70% compilations would be a video a week).

I hope she's well paid, but that sheer quantity of videos leaves me dubious.

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2012-06-07 at 05:28.
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 07:10   Link #7519
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:

See:

While this is worthless in describing WoW, MMORPG, violence in games, the fuel for his extremism is from virtual reality provided via the internet.

I can't find some article's I've read but Luka Magnotta is obsessed with Youtube and Facebook. That seclusion from the physical society really makes these people lose their sense of any social understanding. They just have a ridiculous large e-peen and think they are superior to everyone else.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 10:06   Link #7520
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
That must have absolutely killed any interest she must have had towards sex. It'd be like 'bringing home work from the office' levels of enjoyment by then wouldn't it?
Think of it this way, they are professional actors too. Just that they need to be more involved in their role.

The sex on screen is also just a performance which have been edited for the final product for your enjoyment, like any other films. There are bloopers and breaks for the actors involve too. The cuts and retake will just kill any arousal for the people involved. So, I'm sure she enjoys natural and normal sex too, like all other people.

Quote:
I'm kind of morbidly curious as to how many of her videos are compilations, because even if 10% of that 1000 were compilations she still doesn't break a video every 3 days (which makes me think the compilations must be a much much higher percentage, like 30%? 40%? that's still a video every 3-4 days. 70% compilations would be a video a week).

I hope she's well paid, but that sheer quantity of videos leaves me dubious.
It's impossible for her to act in a new film every otherday, biologically speaking. And even with her freelance status, there arn't enough roles for her to act out too. (Script needed to be acted out, actors choosen and contacted, etc)

Take note that she also said that the figure is just a rumour, it more likely that she had about 300-400 individual releases with the rest being "Director's Cut", "Final Cut" "Best Of" etc.

JAV Actess gets paid for about 100,000 yen for each title. More Bonuses if she is a popular one and I'm willing to say that Tsubomi must have a sizeable bank account if she's not a spendthrift.

Anyway, the point is not about the figures really, but more about where does Tsubomi draw energy to devote for her job which is quite draining, mentally and physically. Any normal person will feel exhausted about his profession within 6 years.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2012-06-07 at 10:16.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor