AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-11-11, 12:41   Link #1321
Kaken

Tokyo Majin needs a season 3. I've been wanting it to be continued for a long time.
Kaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 02:35   Link #1322
tag1981

Ghost In The Shell - Not a reboot but an actual continuation after GITS: Solid State Society.

Black Lagoon - Would love to see Rock slipping deeper into the darker side of Roanopur and Revy doing what she can to prevent that from happening. Just short of putting a bullet in his head of course. Maybe as a final solution.

Elfen Lied - Why not?

Samurai Champloo - No way can it end like that. We need more.
tag1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 23:06   Link #1323
BeyondTheGrave007
anonymous

Deadman Wonderland Season 2 Dubbed Please.

High School of The Dead a second season.

Welcome To The NHK... I miss my babies especially, Sato

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag1981 View Post
Ghost In The Shell - Not a reboot but an actual continuation after GITS: Solid State Society.

Black Lagoon - Would love to see Rock slipping deeper into the darker side of Roanopur and Revy doing what she can to prevent that from happening. Just short of putting a bullet in his head of course. Maybe as a final solution.

Elfen Lied - Why not?

I feel like Elfen Lied ended perfectly, but I think the manga continues the story. I'm not 100% sure.
BeyondTheGrave007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 00:26   Link #1324
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'd like to see Mayo Chiki get a second season.
Old 2013-11-25, 00:44   Link #1325
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Yumekui Merry.

Season 1 ended in a disappointing way, I thought, and the manga has progressed along in its story quite a bit since then....
Old 2013-11-25, 04:09   Link #1326
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

They should have done 2nd season of Burst Angel where Meg as the main character.
Old 2013-11-26, 02:20   Link #1327
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Excel Saga, KareKano and Furuba please

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag1981 View Post

Elfen Lied - Why not?

All these have concluded their storylines, so the only thing you can hope for is a remake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Yumekui Merry.

Season 1 ended in a disappointing way, I thought, and the manga has progressed along in its story quite a bit since then....
If only the final episode was the only thing wrong with Yumekui Merry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
They should have done 2nd season of Burst Angel where Meg as the main character.
Should they resurrect this, they will need the staff of Kill La Kill and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt to make it watchable.
Old 2013-11-26, 04:19   Link #1328
Sound of Azure
...Is that so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Excel Saga
I don't know if the world can handle Competent!Excel.
Sound of Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 04:26   Link #1329
Alf

Full Metal Panic - Yes, it's quite old now. 8 year since TSR, 3 year since the last novel, and I still want to see it animated till the end, as well as the short comedies. Though the hope is dim.
Macross series - Although the end product is often questionable in these series, the Macross formula did work out over time. Only if they just make each one carefully and wait for some long years to make the next one.
Hayate no Gotoku(only the Athene arc) - After season 2 the anime of Hayate has been of unstable quality. Now I only hope that this particular arc is well animated and true to the original.(not necessarily exactly the same)
PSYCHO-PASS - That ending need to have a sequel. It was enjoyable to watch those struggles of normal and abnormal personality, guns, detectives, near future society, etc.
Sword Art Online - Yes, SAO. Despite the disappointing aspects of the ALO part, the animation was overall well drawn and it was entertaining to watch the fights and the warm moments. Haven't read the novels but heard the later stories are better.
White Album2 - Err, this is not ended yet, but with such quality I'm sure I would like to see the remaining stories animated.

Edit: Ooops, forgot this important one: Hatarku Maousama - This one is very well done, though with some minor defects. Hope the remaining stories are going to be done even better.

Now, these are the impossible ones:
Scrapped Princess - It's been ended, but there are the supplementary stories so OVA would be okay. I like this very first work of Sakaki Ichiro much more than other of his works.
Negima! - Well, Akamatsu has really bad luck for his works to be animated. Or perhaps it's the nature of this works make it difficult to be well animated. But if the whole series is animated well it would be really awesome.
Dragon's Quest - Dai's Adventure - This is ages old, but I like this very old school adventure of very old school spirit. Better remake it into a complete long series.

Last edited by Alf; 2013-11-27 at 04:33. Reason: Forgot one important entry
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 13:07   Link #1330
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
PSYCHO-PASS - That ending need to have a sequel. It was enjoyable to watch those struggles of normal and abnormal personality, guns, detectives, near future society, etc.
It's getting both a movie and a second season, so no worries there.

Quote:
Sword Art Online - Yes, SAO. Despite the disappointing aspects of the ALO part, the animation was overall well drawn and it was entertaining to watch the fights and the warm moments. Haven't read the novels but heard the later stories are better.
Well, it did sell really well, and I think the LNs also sold extremely well, so if they're really up to it, they might do it.

Quote:
Edit: Ooops, forgot this important one: Hatarku Maousama - This one is very well done, though with some minor defects. Hope the remaining stories are going to be done even better.
I assume we'll get one eventually. It's popular and sold very well. They'd be crazy to not make more.
Old 2013-11-27, 16:15   Link #1331
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Full Metal Panic - Yes, it's quite old now. 8 year since TSR, 3 year since the last novel, and I still want to see it animated till the end, as well as the short comedies. Though the hope is dim.
Don't remind me please. Not only did the anime get completely abandoned, the publisher of the (arguably awfully edited) English translation of the novels went kaput a few years back.

Quote:
Macross series - Although the end product is often questionable in these series, the Macross formula did work out over time. Only if they just make each one carefully and wait for some long years to make the next one.
I was just thinking the same a couple of days ago while listening to the awesome Sayonara no Tsubasa soundtrack.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:07   Link #1332
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
BakaTest - The novel is ending and I think Enterbrain and SILVER LINK should give it a last chance!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 22:21   Link #1333
Archaeon

Hayate No Gotoku(Athena arc)
Ghost in the Shell-Not happy with Arise awful character design
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 15:38   Link #1334
Cadpab

Smile

I wanna watch season 3 of gunslinger girl
Cadpab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 16:55   Link #1335
Tenzen12

Hataraku Mao-sama
Full Metal Panic (Let's be honest, best part comes after SR)
Birdy the mighty decode
Kaze no Stigma (probably impossible due circumistances, but...)
Wagaya no Oinarisama (this time with budgets)
Spice and Wolf
School Rumble
Macross (Glad I am not only one thinking so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaken View Post
Tokyo Majin needs a season 3. I've been wanting it to be continued for a long time.
Agree on that. Sequel would be nice

Quote:
White Album2 - Err, this is not ended yet, but with such quality I'm sure I would like to see the remaining stories animated.
I loved WA2 as well, but second season is bad, VERY bad idea.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 17:30   Link #1336
Dawnstorm

Two top contenders from me:

One is the oft-cited Spice and Wolf. It ended at a very interesting point for me.

The second is Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge. Since it ended at such a delicately balanced point, I'd like to see some more development. They'd have to do it with the same love and care as the first season, though. Crime Edge is very easy to mess up. I'd rather have no sequel than a half-assed one.
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 17:53   Link #1337
Blaat

After five years of my last post (page 45) I still want that Uchuu no Stellvia sequel.

I also would like to see the continuation of Spice and Wolf, Seirei no Moribito, Gingitsune and Shin Mazinger Z. At this point I'm guessing only Spice and Wolf has a realistic chance of happening.
Old 2014-01-30, 01:05   Link #1338
lightbringer
M9000

If I had to pick just one it'd be Twelve Kingdoms, no doubt about it. The story was too awesome not to continue. Sad.

Other than that, Full Metal Panic could do with a sequel now that both the novel and the manga adaptation are done.

I agree about Sword Art Online also but fortunately that's already confirmed for this year.

Gundam Seed / GSD needs a proper continuation, also. It's sad that they never picked up on it again, I suppose it's too late now.

I'd love to see another season of Nightwalker, too. It ended just as it was getting good.

Needless to say, Needless needs a continuation.

Kamisama Dolls also ended just when it was getting interesting.

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni has some major explaining to do. the source material is complete, let's see it animated!

Battle Angel Alita needs to continue, there is a lot of interesting source material to cover still.

Code Geass pretty much wrapped things up nicely but I'd be interested in a continuation nevertheless, even with the titular character delegated to occasional flashbacks.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 04:34   Link #1339
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni has some major explaining to do. the source material is complete, let's see it animated!
very unlikely. It had terrible sales, DEEN really failed this one. But the VN and even the manga sales are much better. So I actually hope for a complete remake from beginning to end (something like what happened with HunterXHunter), but that is seemingly impossible, but as they say, hope dies last.
Old 2014-01-30, 15:28   Link #1340
RichardFromMarple

An anime adaption of the last chapters of Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei would be great.

Also a 3rd run of Maria†Holic would be good if it was as good as the 1st 2.
RichardFromMarple is offline   Reply With Quote