AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-03-15, 16:36   Link #2281
Dan~

Sorry for double post...

Back to the doujinshi of Haruki "recruiting" Mitsuru. It kind of gave the impression that Haruki discovered Mitsuru's endowments right there. From a humor standpoint, I think it would be better if it was clear that he already knew, leaving it unexplained and up to the imagination how he discovered in in the first place. Kinda like, "Wait, when you said you were scouring the school looking for people just what exactly were you doing?"
Dan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:45   Link #2282
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
The SOS guys are back, which means it's time for an image dump:

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:47   Link #2283
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
We could always just not have her slap him .

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 16:49   Link #2284
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
I think the more depart from the way kyon-kun kiss haruhi, the more it doesn't sound so good.
:/

Male kyon never did anything like a slap to haruhi.

so i think female kyon shouldn't either.

Kyon isn't a physical tsundere, he never resorts to something like a slap, to haruhi to get his point across.

It's just not in Kyon character.

No matter if kyons a female or male, i think it's best that we stay true to his character.
Old 2008-03-15, 16:50   Link #2285
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Shall we go back to my original plan then?

Old 2008-03-15, 17:19   Link #2286
deiinokunoichiXD

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Kyon-chan nosebleeding due to Mitsuru cosplay rape?

@panzerfan: You're one too. Just relay that to Oni.

I didn't have the mind to draw the part where haruki kun had tooken off his pants. so the reason why kyon chan was nosebleeding was because because she could see mitsuru half naked.
deiinokunoichiXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 17:22   Link #2287
deiinokunoichiXD

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
I think the more depart from the way kyon-kun kiss haruhi, the more it doesn't sound so good.
:/

Male kyon never did anything like a slap to haruhi.

so i think female kyon shouldn't either.

Kyon isn't a physical tsundere, he never resorts to something like a slap, to haruhi to get his point across.

It's just not in Kyon character.

No matter if kyons a female or male, i think it's best that we stay true to his character.

I agree with your answer.
Old 2008-03-15, 17:39   Link #2288
Dan~

The "dream" sequence can't end with either Kyon-ko or Haruki unhappy with each other. So if there is any slapping going on (which I agree is out of character) they need to make up right away.

The function of that scene in the originals is to 1) develop the "bond of trust" between Haruhi and Kyon and 2) get the characters to notice that they have feelings for each other and start doing something about it.

RmX, the only quibble I have with your scenario is that it seems like Kyonko would be avoiding Haruki the next day at school. Also, since the whole world is Haruki's extended fantasy, it should be impossible for him to hurt the one girl he really cares about when it matters most.
Dan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 17:54   Link #2289
JediNight
キズランダム

Pas1990: I think your latest CG picture looks excellent, except I would make 1 critique comment for ya -- Her left hand there looks too small in proportion to the rest of the body.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 18:08   Link #2290
CatzCradle

Quote:
Aw come on. RAGING HORMONES are a perfectly acceptable explanation.

Edit: I've come up with a compromise. Kyon-ko initiates the kiss, pulling down Haruki by his tie, as depicted in most fanart. It's a tender, shoujo-esque moment for a little while, but the closed space hasn't begun to collapse yet. This is when Haruki starts getting frisky. Kyon-ko starts freaking out in her head, but now closed space is disintegrating around them.

Then she wakes up.
Ah, I still like this best after reading all the rest. This way, Haruki wouldn't notice her panicking.

Quote:
Guts, passion, manliness... Creating an army? Kicking people's asses?

I can't think of anything without my thoughts drifting off to the Gurren-Dan.
How about something along the lines of being the ' #1 Club!'

Quote:
Can someone please PLEASE translate this?

CatzCradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 18:09   Link #2291
Pas1990
Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Pas1990: I think your latest CG picture looks excellent, except I would make 1 critique comment for ya -- Her left hand there looks too small in proportion to the rest of the body.
Yep someone else pointed it out to me on another forum. I'll fix it accordingly when I get back from uni *A*

Thanks ;3
Pas1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 18:14   Link #2292
Puffendahl
Että koko kokkoko?

Okay... This computer is starting to scare me. Seriously. Look at what it did to my pic

And that didn't happen during the editing either. It happened during the resizing... And for some reason, I'm unable to turn the image from its original huge size into anything more tolerable without this happening. Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm back on my own computer (I seriously can't wait... This isn't the only thing this computer does in its own, "unique" way)

Oh well. Somehow, it did end up kind of cool, I thought I might as well share it. Maybe someone will find it cool as well
Puffendahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 18:26   Link #2293
deiinokunoichiXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffendahl View Post
Okay... This computer is starting to scare me. Seriously. Look at what it did to my pic

And that didn't happen during the editing either. It happened during the resizing... And for some reason, I'm unable to turn the image from its original huge size into anything more tolerable without this happening. Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm back on my own computer (I seriously can't wait... This isn't the only thing this computer does in its own, "unique" way)

Oh well. Somehow, it did end up kind of cool, I thought I might as well share it. Maybe someone will find it cool as well
I think its cool!
Old 2008-03-15, 18:30   Link #2294
Kristen
*Author

Quote:

Are you using Paint or Photoshop? I know Paint takes the dpi and tries to retain it, so it takes one color per cluster and colors that dot like that, so it loses quality.
Old 2008-03-15, 19:01   Link #2295
Rikimtasu

Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
Well done mikuru sence by fans CV:
Old 2008-03-15, 19:10   Link #2296
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimtasu View Post
Well done mikuru sence by fans CV:
I still like our "Sore wa himitsu desu" more.

Old 2008-03-15, 19:32   Link #2297
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO

This one isn't bad as well. no sound though
Old 2008-03-15, 19:33   Link #2298
Antenor
Lucky Bastard

I've been watching this thread for a while, and I got to say one thing: Kyon-ko is so insanely moe. Gotta love snarky sarcastic girls.

I'll be cheering you guys from the sidelines (for now), this is definitively an interesting fan-project.
Antenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 19:44   Link #2299
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

I think it fits a scene from Detective Haruhi.
Old 2008-03-15, 21:04   Link #2300
Jintor

Hah. If you want heavily inked high-contrast film-noir-ish kind of pics, I might try a hand at that.

First, though, editjobs.

Save the World by
Overloading it with Passion
Suzumiya Haruki's Brigade

...?

I don't even really see why you need to change it from fun. Haruki's looking for fun, too.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan