AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-01-26, 18:29   Link #381
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch ep 4 :

+1 for Touya's harem ?
Well , like the little girl said "Are you idiot or something" yeah Touya is an idiot lol Taking a day to looking for each other ! Well , at least in the end , wow , Yuki wants to feel him (but i think it will not happens , there will be an obstacles maybe ) Good , a kiss !
Haruka always here in the night . Touya didn't remember the past with Yuki in the mountain , maybe it was not him .
But , Touya x Yuki its sure ! Rina wants Touya too
So , there will be 12 episodes ? Drama will comes also .
Ah forgot , they should buy mobile phone yeah , it will be necessary really !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 18:45   Link #382
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
There is a very high chance of either Rina or Yuki's manager showing up and breaking up their little party or Touya chickening out.
I'll have to put my money down on Yuki's manager. I don't think Touya would chicken out, just think about Yuki's future as an idol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Just watch ep 4 :

+1 for Touya's harem ?
Well , like the little girl said "Are you idiot or something" yeah Touya is an idiot lol Taking a day to looking for each other ! Well , at least in the end , wow , Yuki wants to feel him (but i think it will not happens , there will be an obstacles maybe ) Good , a kiss !
Haruka always here in the night . Touya didn't remember the past with Yuki in the mountain , maybe it was not him .
But , Touya x Yuki its sure ! Rina wants Touya too
So , there will be 12 episodes ? Drama will comes also .
Ah forgot , they should buy mobile phone yeah , it will be necessary really !
I just shook my head when he involved the girl. And I don't think I've ever heard the word "feel" applied in such a manner. Its good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
Yuki mentions wanting it to be "unforgettable", which leads me to believe that she's bothered by their real first meeting being so insignificant to him that he doesn't even remember it, making her willing to move their relationship to the next level ahead of time, just to make a proper mark in his life. Before it's too late.

Alternatively, Yuki never actually joined Haruka and Touya when they were playing as kids. She just hung around in the same area, not daring to close in. Maybe she dreamt of being part of that group?
She may be looking for a memory to share but I think she also wants to make this memory before its too late. Perhaps she knows what releasing a single will entail for future.

And I think in the forest Yuki just jumped out or did something to try and be part of the group except it didn't go as planned. She mentioned getting punished so maybe she hurt someone.
Old 2009-01-26, 20:10   Link #383
Traece
:cool:

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as the last one, but I think that's a given considering it lacked Rina, and she always seems to make things interesting somehow. Though I admit, she did a good job considering Touya is apparently getting some. On a side note, they definitely haven't gone this far before, because to my knowledge this is the first time they've actually shown Yuki and Touya kissing.

... Now in regards to the sex scene, although I agree about him being fully-dressed and sitting like he's waiting for something, and the bed being made still... But... I don't know, somehow it strikes me as strange that she's showering BEFORE they have sex. It's like taking a shower and then jumping in a mud puddle. It just doesn't make sense. But then again, whenever there's a sex scene in an anime, they generally wake up together. At least, they wake up 'expecting' the both of them to still be there.

Touya seems to be in a very intriguing love triangle. At the moment he's apparently fully intent on staying with Yuki, but who knows what could happen. It's interesting to see Rina work her somewhat hypocritical magic like she does. Help her friend see her boyfriend, but steal time with him. It's nice to have a main character that isn't blind, because the nice part about White Album is that he notices Rina's handiwork bringing them together but suspects that she might like him and be doing it because of that (which makes it handiwork, because if she likes him then that's exactly what she wants).

If it was me, I'd have to say that I'd probably side with Rina in this triangle. I don't have anything against Yuki, but it's obvious that her career is going to make Swiss Cheese of her relationship whether she wants it to or not, and Rina seems to be doing more to bring them together than Yuki is. Touya seems to be slowly catching on to this fact. The thing about Rina is that she's tricky, and she's true to her word, and all those things. Singing wouldn't be more important to her than her love, or so I think.

Last edited by Traece; 2009-01-26 at 20:25.
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 20:34   Link #384
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I don't think there was a sex scene at all. Either he chickened out or for some really weird reason she is showering before hand.. which is just dumb.

I also wouldn't say this is a love triangle yet since we don't know where Rina stands just yet (helping Yuki in a unique way or stealing him).

If it were me.. Yuki if I was in Touya's shoes b/c of their history and all. But from my point of view, Rina would be best since she has had her fifteen minutes of fame and its just hot. lol.
Old 2009-01-26, 22:18   Link #385
Peanutbutter

I think the sex isn't done and proper yet.

From my limited knowledge, it's always the girl showers first, followed by the guy, and then the sack it is.

But someone will definitely turn up and I'm betting it's Rina.

Like to add my appreciation for Haruka Tomatsu's delivery. All 5 deliveries of "Are you stupid or something!?" were all brilliant.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 00:10   Link #386
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

so this anime has only 12 episodes or we have season 1 or 2 due to catching of the manga?
Old 2009-01-27, 00:34   Link #387
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I don't think there was a sex scene at all. Either he chickened out or for some really weird reason she is showering before hand.. which is just dumb.

I also wouldn't say this is a love triangle yet since we don't know where Rina stands just yet (helping Yuki in a unique way or stealing him).

If it were me.. Yuki if I was in Touya's shoes b/c of their history and all. But from my point of view, Rina would be best since she has had her fifteen minutes of fame and its just hot. lol.
Exactly Yuki is grooming herself for her man

Yeah I can imagine Rina showing up to hear the details about the date.
Touya's going to get slapped again
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 00:46   Link #388
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Exactly Yuki is grooming herself for her man

Yeah I can imagine Rina showing up to hear the details about the date.
Touya's going to get slapped again

I'll admit, that's the perfect way to do it. I'm almost expecting that to be how it happens.

Although personally I'm more for Rina walking in on them and freaking out. <_< That way Rina hopefully gives us concrete evidence that she likes Touya.
Old 2009-01-27, 02:19   Link #389
Mentar
Banned

If Rina showed up, she'd flash Yuki one of her trademark grins and a thumbs-up and leave again on the spot. So far, she's been working hard to get the two of them together, so why would she object to a hot and steamy night?!?

No, my money is on Yayoi. She'd have a real reason to check on Yuki, due to her strange reaction on the phone before and the fact that she's not been picking up.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 05:35   Link #390
Einrei
Eternal Ordeal

what's that song that rina singing in ep3? or tittle?
Old 2009-01-27, 07:33   Link #391
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Touya seriously creeped me out by hitting on a random girl like that and calling her a goddess. Normally, anime tends to make it a funny, quirky thing, but Touya seriously looked downright criminal and a MAJOR nosy guy. Also, his 'daily goddess' idea is just really creepy AND he's a major busybody to begin with. All to be told, he really IS stupid. And a real creep. heh

And boy does Yuki and the rest of the cast just keeps piling on the secrets. I know it's supposed to follow soap opera conventions, but these guys never seemed to talk face to face honestly about anything. Maybe except for the kiss.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 09:05   Link #392
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

What I hated most about this episode is the way they kept missing each other. Nothing against that logically, but dear god, its reminding me of how I really hate the play of Romeo and Juliet. So yeah, my least favourite episode of the series so far, mainly because of my personal bias more than anything. XD
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 09:08   Link #393
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Not my favorite episode to date but still decent. I dont know what i think of Touya yet and im still debating if hes mentally cheating on Yuki. When he thought about Rina his first thought was is she doing this because she likes me. Then there was the random girl who enlisted help from. I dont understand why he couldn't try to solve the problem himself but i guess thats his personality.

I still dont sense any bad intentions from Rina. I think Touya may be her flavor of the week and she finds him interesting but nothing to the extent of romantic feelings. She may find him attractive and fun talk to which is why she might tried to spend sometime with him before his date with Yuki. Her line about Yuki not minding if she borrowed him for a hour was just funny and shows that when Rin wants something she gets it. She very dominate with her personality and very playful and this point this is all i sense from her.

Yuki i still do not like very much by no means do i hate her. But everything seems to be about her. Her statement of wanting to make love with Touya because she wanted to feel him in all essence is selfish from my point of view. Even her secret about releasing a single the way she put it was selfish. Either way I dont think will get the chance to enjoy their time together as im sure they will interrupted probably by Yuki's manager.

I have a feeling Yuki knows that once she releases this single their time together will be even less. I acknowledge that she does try to a certain extent to stay in contact and see Touya but i feel its a losing battle and i feel Yuki will start to become nothing than a memory.

The rest of the cast except for Rina who i just utterly love is quickly fading out of my memory. They are not really memorable at all and since no time so far has been invested in getting the audience emotionally involved with them this is the result. Also, Touya stating once again that Yuki is/was not a goddess seems to be hinting at a few things. Even if it were two other people i think this situation would be hard for anyone to manage but these two are going about it all wrong. So when the drama start I think its going to be pretty thick and heavy. But i wonder will either of them really care at that point if their relationship falls apart. I just dont feel Yuki's character all that much. She may prove me wrong down the road but right now im not a fan of how she does things.
Old 2009-01-27, 09:43   Link #394
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I still dont sense any bad intentions from Rina. I think Touya may be her flavor of the week and she finds him interesting but nothing to the extent of romantic feelings. She may find him attractive and fun talk to which is why she might tried to spend sometime with him before his date with Yuki. Her line about Yuki not minding if she borrowed him for a hour was just funny and shows that when Rin wants something she gets it. She very dominate with her personality and very playful and this point this is all i sense from her.
I have to say I actually don't fully agree with that, although I can see where you're coming from. To me Rina seems like Yuki is one of her only friends. Though that might not be true, there hasn't been any real reason for me to believe that Rina is involved with any other people her age. With that in mind, I understand that she's trying to help Yuki but... Whenever a girl helps another girl with her relationship in an anime, the outcome is pretty predictable. Girl falls for friend's boyfriend, boyfriend falls for girl, there's serious drama, hopefully girl and boyfriend live happily ever after (assuming they keep their heads on -_-). It just seems to me like Rina wouldn't try to see him herself if she wasn't interested in him. Plus there's that usual attraction that you see a famous character having towards an average one, the fact that the average character doesn't treat the famous character like she's famous. Though in this series, that doesn't seem to count for anything.

Quote:
Yuki i still do not like very much by no means do i hate her. But everything seems to be about her. Her statement of wanting to make love with Touya because she wanted to feel him in all essence is selfish from my point of view. Even her secret about releasing a single the way she put it was selfish. Either way I dont think will get the chance to enjoy their time together as im sure they will interrupted probably by Yuki's manager.

I have a feeling Yuki knows that once she releases this single their time together will be even less. I acknowledge that she does try to a certain extent to stay in contact and see Touya but i feel its a losing battle and i feel Yuki will start to become nothing than a memory.
Personally, I agree with every part of what you said. It seems to me like the second half of her secret is that she's not going to be able to see him. It's obvious that unlike Rina, Yuki has no time to spare and is always busy. Rina always seems to be able to go and do whatever she wants though. We see her running around the city and yelling at her brother who was apparently hiding in the broom closet of a mysterious cafe (...?), and trying to steal Touya's time before his date. Rina literally has to FORCE Yuki to see her boyfriend if you think about it. I guess you could say I don't really understand Yuki, because what she does, just doesn't make sense. Which brings me to the last part of that post that I liked:

Quote:
Also, Touya stating once again that Yuki is/was not a goddess seems to be hinting at a few things. Even if it were two other people i think this situation would be hard for anyone to manage but these two are going about it all wrong. So when the drama start I think its going to be pretty thick and heavy. But i wonder will either of them really care at that point if their relationship falls apart. I just dont feel Yuki's character all that much. She may prove me wrong down the road but right now im not a fan of how she does things.
In a way I think it is a bit of a hint that he doesn't consider her to be a goddess, but in a way it isn't. However, if it was me, I'd rather be with the goddess than the everyday. I suppose it depends on how you interpret it. All things considered though, there's no way Yuki and Touya can last through this. Yuki doesn't seem to care since she has to be pushed into the guy, and Touya is (hopefully) showing signs of having interest in Rina. Personally, I'm interested in seeing what Rina has to say about this.

This anime is all centered around Rina isn't it? The main character and his girlfriend just can't seem to do anything without her. As you can tell I was bored this morning, so I thought I would just further explain what I think and agree with a random agreeable person. =)
Old 2009-01-27, 10:26   Link #395
king12354

Doesn't the girl sound like Kannagi? That's why I laughed when he called her a goddess.
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 10:29   Link #396
apr
Pedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by king12354 View Post
Doesn't the girl sound like Kannagi? That's why I laughed when he called her a goddess.
Same voice actress, so ... yeah.
Old 2009-01-27, 10:30   Link #397
musouka

Quote:
for some really weird reason she is showering before hand.. which is just dumb.
Different cultures...

(Yes, you're supposed to shower before you have sex.)
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 10:38   Link #398
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
Different cultures...

(Yes, you're supposed to shower before you have sex.)
Different culture.. never thought of that. But still.. to break the momentum and let him sit there like that..
Old 2009-01-27, 10:41   Link #399
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
If Rina showed up, she'd flash Yuki one of her trademark grins and a thumbs-up and leave again on the spot. So far, she's been working hard to get the two of them together, so why would she object to a hot and steamy night?!?

No, my money is on Yayoi. She'd have a real reason to check on Yuki, due to her strange reaction on the phone before and the fact that she's not been picking up.
Same thought as well. Yayoi is going to check on Yuki , the person calling is most likely Yayoi calling to see if Yuki is fine but because Yuki didn't pick up Yayoi will be going to Yuki's apartment and because Yuki is taking a bath Yayoi will make it before the two make the deed.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 10:44   Link #400
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Different culture.. never thought of that. But still.. to break the momentum and let him sit there like that..
I've been at a long days work, if I don't shower my girl won't put out. Its not about culture its about having good hygenes. Besides its Yuki's first time, she don't wanna risk having her flower smell like armpit now does she?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen