AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-05, 16:04   Link #4881
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter is out. That was a really good one. More focus on Momo's feelings, some information about Lala's mother at long last, and Nemesis finally introducing herself (oh and Zastin appeared for the first time in ages). My guess about her powers was surprisingly spot-on. I wonder whether Yami and Mea can do the same thing or if that ability is unique to her.

My only gripe about this chapter is that Mikan's meeting with Tearju happened off-screen. I was looking forward to it. At any rate, it's good to see Mikan is not being kept completely out of the loop anymore. They probably haven't told her about Mea, though.

Momo is fully aware of her feelings, but she conceals them from Rito in order to lead him on more efficiently. She considers the harem plan her only option to make her love succeed, either because she's not confident she can steal Rito away, or because she doesn't want to hurt her sister. Most likely the latter, I think.
Old 2012-09-05, 16:10   Link #4882
ShiroiRyu

Nemesis time ...
In same time, Momo is cute but ...
Lala is not here anymore ? <_<
She was the heroin.
Old 2012-09-05, 16:16   Link #4883
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Lala is old and busted. Momo is the new hotness.
Old 2012-09-05, 16:48   Link #4884
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanon View Post
lala is old and big busted. Momo is the new hotness.
fixed i tells ya!
Old 2012-09-05, 17:19   Link #4885
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Momo is fully aware of her feelings, but she conceals them from Rito in order to lead him on more efficiently. She considers the harem plan her only option to make her love succeed, either because she's not confident she can steal Rito away, or because she doesn't want to hurt her sister. Most likely the latter, I think.
but momo knows that lala is OK with harem... so she should be ok if her sisters fell in love with the same person so they all can be together forever.... so I dont really see momo hurting lala by falling in love with rito too...

yet I guess lala's mother will play the definite part in the harem plan... like she is the kind emperor that protects peace so she is a good diplomat... she will have a 1v1 talk with rito about his feelings and what he thinks of her daughters or harem plan of momo's.... and she will make sure he accepts those girls feelings even if it looks strange to him.... even ritos mom said that "whatever rito does...he shouldnt make girls cry"... so she should be ok with rito having lots of pretty wifes.... but beign a grandmother of 10+children will be hard xD

momo is cute like hell... she wants to enjoy every sec of her time with rito alone... and I wonder if she will later on think why not have rito for herself as lala doesnt show much interest in rito.... lala is more focused on haruna (so why not change harunas gender for male so lala would be happy XD)

but sooner or later rito will hug momo just like he did with nana... and it will happen when momo will cry and be depressed...and then we will see if momo will continue harem plan or will focus on her own feelings
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 17:45   Link #4886
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I like how Momo finally admits the basis for the harem plan is her own feelings and we get to see a lot about Momo's own feelings for Rito and wanting to stay by his side for as long as possible. Also the way she wants to be hugged by Rito, a hug filled with warmth and care and compassion, something which I think she hasn't gotten since her mom left, might be one reason she is so fixiated on the harem plan
And I like how even Yami admits his trips are "skillful"
Old 2012-09-05, 18:43   Link #4887
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You'd think Momo would back out of the harem plan if she received just one sincere hug from the Reets?
Old 2012-09-05, 18:53   Link #4888
kagato3

Momo's always admited that the Harem plan was based on her own feelings It was pretty much spelled out in ch 0 when she adopted Lala harem idea as her own.

Edit: hell no. Even if that happens she finds Rito too much fun. She wants the dark beast lurking in his heart just as much as the pure boy.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 19:01   Link #4889
Soraya21

Probably the first time I skipped spoilers and I'm actually glad for it. The last few chapters felt like they've been meandering in quality for awhile now, so this is a very good chapter which pushes the story forward again and sets everything back on track. Full of content, info and new reveals, not to mention some meaningful insight on our lead heroine. And to top it off, we finally get a nice bonus silhouette of Mama Deviluke at long last. Though there's this growing suspicion I have of Nana being the one who'll take after their mother the most. In other words, a figure as flat as the Sierra Desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You'd think Momo would back out of the harem plan if she received just one sincere hug from the Reets?
Truthfully, I don't think so. Momo's a good girl deep down. And despite how methodical and calculating she is, she's also not the type to step over anyone else's happiness in order to achieve her own, especially those of her family and friends. The only way I even see this remotely happening is if Rito himself somehow chooses to be with Momo exclusively and with no one else.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 20:03   Link #4890
NeutralZero

If she did receive a hug then it might just solidify her resolve...
Now what would be Nemesis's plot this time?
And where is Mea?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 20:25   Link #4891
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Good chapter. So much development, I'm still not used to it!

And I'm with Yami, Rito's "Falling Skill" is leveling up.
Old 2012-09-05, 21:44   Link #4892
MAX_COLA_POWER!

When Rito fell on Eve, did anyone else besides hear the theme from pokémon when one finishes evolving? Anyhoo, when Momo confessed to Rito in her head, I really felt it, and I really did feel bad for her . It's making me really conflicted this chapter, I want the harem plan to continue, but I also want Momo to be more honest with herself and just go for it.
Old 2012-09-05, 21:50   Link #4893
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Dibs on Nemesis.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 21:52   Link #4894
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Dibs on Nemesis.
You can be her Wesker Nvis.
Old 2012-09-05, 22:01   Link #4895
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
When Rito fell on Eve, did anyone else besides hear the theme from pokémon when one finishes evolving? Anyhoo, when Momo confessed to Rito in her head, I really felt it, and I really did feel bad for her . It's making me really conflicted this chapter, I want the harem plan to continue, but I also want Momo to be more honest with herself and just go for it.
Yeah, Momo is definitely having conflictions when it comes to her own personal goals and her feelings. It's just a matter of choice and willingness when it comes to her feelings at this point. I wish for the harem to continue but I also want Momo to be happy herself, so I'm at a loss at what to support as of now. I'll just see where this goes and how her feelings will develop in the future.
Old 2012-09-05, 22:21   Link #4896
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
This might be a very random point but, Yabuki knows how to draw feet.
Old 2012-09-05, 22:34   Link #4897
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This might be a very random point but, Yabuki knows how to draw feet.
Oh and dont we know it
My fav is Momo Santa cover
Old 2012-09-05, 22:41   Link #4898
Freeter
beyond

Momo should really have more faith in Rito. Of course he would be as compassionate for her as he was for Nana. And he'll take care of the Yami situation. All she has to really worry about in regards to that is Yami kicking her out of the bed

And I loved how she slyly suggested Rito becoming the "bridge" between Yami and Tearju. Truly the best wingman a harem series could ever have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My only gripe about this chapter is that Mikan's meeting with Tearju happened off-screen. I was looking forward to it.
It's probably the focus of the next side chapter. No way such an epic meeting would be glossed over so easily.
Old 2012-09-05, 22:58   Link #4899
XFire
150% done

I'm starting to see this series as a deconstruction of the Harem Genre. The prospective girls include at least one girl who won't share (Yui), and another who would probably be similar (Haruna). The one driving the Harem plan is only doing so because it's the only way to be with the one she loves. And instead of the normal "That's immoral" cliche from Rito, He's seriously considering how to make everyone happy.
Old 2012-09-05, 23:35   Link #4900
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

ch.23
Damn candy lollipops will never be the same again with Momo.

Yami still targets Rito after everything that happened? Man...this will still take awhile.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen