AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-13, 07:57   Link #81
Mizkyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido

Rally has flashback of his female comrade about that the future they longed dream is about to come
I dunno, that seemed more like a dream/wishful thinking episode to me :\ (And was it just me, or did she bear quite a huge resemblance to Rita?)

Also: is it just me, or is this series trying to go all Evangelion on us? You had the "Case of $name" ep a little while back (I forget who it was, exactly, but those words flashed up on the screen, and I was just WTF), the synch testing at RUC, the huge coverups about a big disaster that happened some time back and has had a major impact on every one of the characters, and Rally's guiding his perfect specimen for the program, in the form of Re- er, Rose, down to a top-sekrit bunker full of something that looked large and robotic...

Not implying that this series will ever approach the glorious levels of headfuck that Eva managed, and nor am I saying that Rally is as gloriously messed-up an antagonist as Ikari Gendo. I just find it interesting...
Mizkyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 20:52   Link #82
molitar

Man I can't wait to see Rally dead he is an evil evil man. Well appears we will get some major answers in whatever luggage Josef sent to him. Maybe even find out more about Solty since he definitely wasn't suprised to see her the first time and possibly if she was made bay RUC might have an internal program to override her. Possibly she somehow broke the program and escaped from RUC. Hmm.. so many unanswered questions I sure hope to see some answers in the next episode.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 19:38   Link #83
pianocello

Does anyone think that Solty reminds them (character-wise) of Lime of Saber Marionette J and that the RUC girls remind them of the girls from Bubblegum Crisis?
pianocello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 23:01   Link #84
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

pianocello
alittle but the theme and charatcers are so odd you have to realy notice it to notice it 0-o

I am still trying to figure out why the US name change ><
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 00:01   Link #85
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianocello
Does anyone think that Solty reminds them (character-wise) of Lime of Saber Marionette J and that the RUC girls remind them of the girls from Bubblegum Crisis?
Solty Rei is Kenichi Sonada's baby. His last animated work WAS Bubblegum Crisis.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 00:08   Link #86
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Cool,I hope he didnt have much to do with 2040 I ahted that so much..loved the frist BGC TV and OVA....
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 22:04   Link #87
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode twenty will prove a rollercoaster ride in preparation for the big storm.

Spoiler:

http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2456794.htm
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 14:54   Link #88
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

All the pieces are coming up together.

Episode twenty is definitely a must see because the plot revelations regarding Blast Fall and the girls are shed into the light, however, I will be grateful with anyone that has certain understanding of Japanese to explain some of the bigger conversations that reveal what was going on throughout the plot.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-21, 07:25   Link #89
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Episode twenty is definitely a must see because the plot revelations regarding Blast Fall and the girls are shed into the light, however, I will be grateful with anyone that has certain understanding of Japanese to explain some of the bigger conversations that reveal what was going on throughout the plot.

Spoiler:
then solty is male?!
Old 2006-03-21, 07:57   Link #90
Freakman

The main revelation it seems to me, (there are some things I didn't quite get though)
is that
Spoiler:
Freakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 11:11   Link #91
Arucio

Hi guys, where can I get the song "Return to Love"? Thanks
Arucio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 20:53   Link #92
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakman
The main revelation it seems to me, (there are some things I didn't quite get though)
is that
Spoiler:
Seriously, I'm sitting here and going. Man, that's the third anime series I'm watching to do that to me this year! lol
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 00:33   Link #93
molitar

Hmm.. just watched episode 20 finally. So I have a question did they migrate here or was this like a prison planet? And I'm really curious who is Solty than another like Rally but had his mind wiped and a new identity by Rally? Rally is not only a true lunatic but also one that want's all the power himself and if their was another like him it would be just like him to do that to a fellow comrade.

I am leaning towards some type of prison planet because if the aura shell was by them to keep the air in it seems he would just have turned off the shell and blasted off in his own private rocket saying screw the rest of the people. But instead he's trying to find a way to pierce it and escape it seems.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 16:52   Link #94
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 21 pics by futaba.
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/2498035.htm

I do not want to spoil early, so anybody browse at the above link to get a scoop of what's coming up this week.

Episode 21 blows the roof with further revelations and another, seemingly death.

Last edited by Guido; 2006-03-26 at 16:20.
Old 2006-03-26, 16:44   Link #95
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rise of the Resemble

From episode twenty-one to the next one, all hell breaks loose.

It is finally revealed who is the enemy.

Spoiler:

For anyone who saw Jigoku Shoujo episode 24 and looked how the reserved, calm Ai went totally ape-shit, you have to give special kudos and appraisal for Mamiko Noto who voices also Axcela.

When Axcela went nuts, she started to laugh psychotically and hearing that sent shivers down my spine. You ought to see hear and see her at the end of the episode.

There was a slight change with the OP sequence. Now features Axcela donning her own power suit like the rest of the RUC ladies. A silver-gray colored one with purple plates.
Old 2006-03-27, 09:59   Link #96
Freakman

Some notes about your post Guido :
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-27, 10:11   Link #97
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakman
Some notes about your post Guido :
Spoiler:
It sucks for me not be able to fully understand Japanese.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-27, 10:41   Link #98
Freakman

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-29, 23:12   Link #99
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

According to MOON PHASE, the last R2 DVD will contain an unaired, unreleased twenty-fifth episode.

Source. Omniscient
Old 2006-03-30, 13:33   Link #100
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Post Final Message

Attention, gentlemen!!

Due that next week the spring season starts and trouble with arranging time slots, Solty Rei gets a 90 minutes broadcast.

As you're reading, the last three episodes are being broadcasted straight in a row. (22-24)

I cannot comment upon it, because it is too much load for me to look at the humongous loads of pics at futaba and start my synopsis. Henceforth, I will wait and arrange things when I get free time to spare.