AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-08, 16:02   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Character Creation and Discussion

Welcome to MGLN Character Creation and Discussion thread.

This thread is a place where you can discuss the already existing characters of Nanoha-verse, as well as your own Original characters, created by taking the principles known about Nanoha-verse into consideration.

As most other threads, this is a discussion thread, thus you are expected to comment on other people's creations in case you submit your own character. Do not simply drop by to submit your creation.
Posts that serve only to submit a character without contributing anything to the discussion will be deleted. If you happen to come across such posts, feel free to use the Report button , so we can keep the discussion going.
Discussion means that people will disagree with you. Try to listen to them before ignoring them for trying to ‘kill your darlings’

Remember: when creating a character it is important to give as much specific information as you can come up with. This will keep things more interesting for every one. Some basic things are:
  • Character's name
  • Looks (Hair style, color/eyes/physical profile/etc...)
  • Alignment (good/evil/chaotic/lawful etc...)
  • Personality
  • Powers (Device/Spells/Specialization/Combat Style/etc...)
  • Background (What hole did he/she crawl out of)
  • Anything else you can think of

Please avoid DBZ-like characters. Unstoppable gods with enough power to blow up a planet by accidentally sneezing doesn't make for a very interesting discussion, and is not faithful to Nanoha-verse Try to have the character as realistic as possible in term of ability and magic usage (example: she might get easily tired after casting a powerful area-affect spell). If possible, try not posting too many characters in one post.

How detailed you describe everything is up to you, but the more details - the more things to discuss.
Have fun!

Here is a link to a post that contains a compilation of all the original characters created at this point of time. TEH LINK
Old 2007-05-08, 20:58   Link #2
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Welcome. This is not something for the faint hearted. It's been given a "Wall of Ultimate Blue Cheese" warning. Eyes only, discretion advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
[This Thread]'s not a pit of madness, it's an abyss of endlessness.

True, it's hard to eat up everything, but just read on slowly and you'll see why this place had lasted so long. Everytime things looked like it could turn stale, new dimensions were added, storylines improved, and we eat up the cheese like never before.

Starting from characters, we've developed histories, timelines, factions, universes... and we're damn proud of it.

And there is no rule. Just limit the h4xx.
Quoted for best advice! Really, that's all you need here, no matter how big the thread becomes!

Now you'd probably need a template. HASHA!
Spoiler for The Legend of Kha der Kleriker.:
And recently. we even got our own Outer Cadia IRC! Courtesy of Kagerou:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
I got it!

Go to Mibbit.com here (bookmark the link ). After that, leave the "connect to specific server" on mibbit.com, change the channel to #outercadia, your nickname to whatever, and set password to "nanoha" (all lowercase).

DO IT NAO. CADIANS, WE HAS IRC.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is fellas.

Kha's All the OC Thread's Fanon Timeline!!!

All the OC Thread's Original Characters by Kha the Cleric

And not forgetting...!

CODEX: DAEMONJAEGER
Der Kleriker Kronicles

[Satashi]Konata says: [/Satashi]

Come on, don't tell me you never dreamed to be like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message of Divinity: The Symbiosis of Light and Darkness

Working Notes

List of Faction Descriptions:

Saint Church

Spoiler for the 4 Pillars:

Time Space Administration Bureau

Spoiler for Size:

List of Fanon Scenarios:

The Original Generation arcs

The New Belka Chronicles arcs
Spoiler for size:

Last edited by Kha; 2008-04-21 at 11:41.
Old 2007-05-08, 21:14   Link #3
Serenity85
Horo-ism

wow impressive work^^ I love it. Much thought went into I see. LOve the idea of the timid uber type, afraid of her own power. I'm so gonna come up with a character of my own when I can come up with something that fits my idea^^ lol Team Mentor: Nanoha Scrya huh^^ better be careful or you'll start the war again^^

alright *heads of to put together character bio*
Old 2007-05-08, 21:20   Link #4
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Post USB500's character roster

THE WHISTLING GALE
LYRICAL OF TIME

Spoiler for click:

271st SPECIAL OPERATION UNIT
THE WINDTALKERS

Jackson Armstrong, Version 3.0
Spoiler for images:

Elisa Hartmann (reposted)
Spoiler:

Faye Hung
Spoiler:

Snow Wolf
Spoiler:

Sitting Dragon
Spoiler:

Azali Abdullah
Spoiler:

Hikki Kokurabuji
Spoiler:

Fuuko
Spoiler:

Main article

[/SPOILER]

HEAVENLY RED BRIGADE
Spoiler for click:

THE GEMINI SISTERS
Spoiler:

THE HISTORY OF BRITANNIA
Spoiler for click:

THE BLIND WANDERER
Spoiler for click:

BELKAN GUNSLINGERS
Spoiler for click:

THE GEMINI SISTERS SEASON II
Spoiler for click:

LIGHTNING GUARDIAN
Spoiler for images:

FLIGHT OF THE HARRIERS

Spoiler for click:

ACES OF THE FREE SKY
Spoiler for click:

SWALLOW DIVISION
Spoiler for click:

THE SWORD OF MARTYR

MISCELLANEOUS
Spoiler for click:

SPECIAL: INTO THE DUSK
Spoiler:

TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
A Nanoverse OC Thread Special Presentation

Spoiler for contents:

Bonus: timeline in Lyrical of Time
Spoiler for click:

*this post will be edited from time to time*

Last edited by USB500; 2008-04-08 at 22:57. Reason: removing old links and adding new, edited contents
Old 2007-05-08, 21:28   Link #5
Erio
Hiromi

Post The Original Character Database

This is a compilation of all the Original Characters created in this thread, with links to their original posts, made to make it easier for newcomers and everyone else to find other people's works.

~~~
Timelines

Official Nanoha Timeline, translation courtesy of Nightengale.

OC Thread's Fanon Timeline, compiled by Kha.

~~~
The OC List

Created by Aaron008R (Complete OC List)
Created by AImost Pure
Created by An Hero in Disguise
Created by azuma-blade
Created by Chaos2Frozen
Created by dkellis
Created by Dream_Traveller (Complete OC List)
Created by EnigmaticThief
Created by Erio
Created by Evangelion Xgouki (Complete OC List)
  • Shamsel Nagisa

Created by FieryAeon (Complete OC List)
Created by FlameSparkZ (Complete OC List)
Created by Fuyu no Sora
Created by haiz123321
Created by johnishida
Created by Kagerou (Complete OC List)
  • Erick von Long
  • Glen Schattenman
  • Emili Nailo

Created by KBTKaiser (Complete OC List)
Created by Keroko (Complete OC List)
  • Takamachi Georashi Keroko
    - Mid/long-range Dogfighting Mage; Mage Rank: S; Magic System: Aspect/Velka mixture; Military Rank: Commander
    - Preview: Adopted sister of Nanoha and 'the fourth Ace', has been fighting alongside the group since the beginning.
  • Knight of the Sky, Tesla
    - Mid Range Combat Tactician; Mage rank: AAA; Magic system: Velka; Militairy Rank: Lieutenant.
    - Preview: One of the Wolkenritter, Tesla is the group's tactician and ranged support.
  • Lady Alistina Carter
  • "Rogue Squadron"

Created by Kha (Complete OC List)
Created by Kyral
Created by Lelouch
Created by Liingo (Complete OC List)
Created by LimitedEternal
Created by Loner
Created by LoweGear (Complete OC List)
Created by Meophist
Created by Mow Yun
Created by Nightengale (Complete OC List)
Created by Pheonixfyre
Created by PhoenixFlare (Complete OC List)
Created by Ratler
Created by Reiji Tabibito
Created by Riddly
Created by Ryand-Smith (Complete OC List)

Created by Saint X
Created by Satty
Created by Serenity85
Created by Shadow Angel
Created by stormturmoil
Created by Timeless Enigma
Created by Tk3997 (Complete OC List)
Created by Tormenk (Complete OC List)
Created by tshouryuu (Complete OC List)
  • TSAB Central Science & Development Bureau
    - Located on Mid-Childa, the CSDB is the main research facility of the TSAB. Consist of some of the greatest mage scientists around who constantly creates new technologies for the use of the TSAB members.
    • Tais Scien
      - Short to Mid range combat mage; Mage Rank: D+; Magic System: Mid-Childa
      - Preview: Full time designated field operator for E.V.A device. Weird person who has very, very bad luck and a major crush on Ginga Nakajima. Has nickname of "Biggest Loser of the TSAB".
    • Seles
      - Unbond familiar of Tais; Mage rank: Unknown - Assuming D+; Magic system: Unknown - Assuming Midchilda
      - Preview: Like the master, very weird. Looks human with no sign of animal parts. Very popular with the guys but girls hate her at first sight. Currently staying at the CSDB.
    • Shouryuu Tsuzuki
      - Mage scientist; Mage rank: A mixed; Magic system: Mid-Childa
      - Preview: The current director of the CSDB. A smart but crazy, sick, equal opportunity pervert of the greatest caliber.
  • Others
    • Vidalia "The Blasphemer"
      - Mid range combat mage; Threat level: S+; Magic System: Runic
      - Preview: Familiar of a dead mage who believes in heresy. Mission in life is to spread and prove her master's heresy where ever she goes.
    • Clio

Created by USB500 (Complete OC List)
  • Annabelle Gato
    - Long-range Bombardment/Defense Support Mage; Mage Rank: A; Magic System: Mid-Childa
    - Preview: Granddaughter of General Armstrong, Annabelle is very protective towards her friends and will not hesitate to unleash the strongest attacks if necessary.
  • Leopold Grandeur
  • Joshua Merlin
  • Alexandra Enfield
    - Close Combat Knight; Mage Rank: C+; Magic System: Visalia (also reflects Belkan system)
    - Preview: The gentle Narulian village girl, she finds herself destined to carry on the legacy of the legendary King Arthur after accidentally unlocks the Intelligent Armed Device Excalibur.
  • Kazahana Shinnosuke
    - Long-range Support Mage (Healing/Protection); Mage Rank: AAA+; Magic System: Mid-Childa
    - Preview: The Great Teacher of TSAB, Shinnosuke doesn't see himself superior to his students and always treats them with equality.
  • Hikki Kokurabuji
    - Close Combat Knight; Mage Rank: S; Magic Systems: Mid-Childa/Belka/Narulia hybrid
    - Preview: The only living Gale Whistler and owner of the secretive Chronograph, Hikki does not care of everything around him as long as he can care of his own survival.
  • The Belkan Gunslingers
    • Takeru
      - Description: a young sniper who gains the moniker "Silent Bullet", he excels at striking target from long distance without being noticed by target. He owns a powerful Armed Device named Silberkugel (Silver Bullet).
    • Frieda Johansson
      - Description: one of the leading Belkan Knights, she is the only known practitioner of Gun Kata and among the best gunslinger of her class. Her Armed Device, a Gunblade, is named Beowulf.
  • The History of Britannia
    • Arthur
      - Description: the king of Camelot and unifier of Britannia, he is the owner of the coveted Intelligent Armed Device "Excalibur".
    • Lancelot
      - Description: the fallen Knight of the Round Table, he betrays Arthur and kills his wife Guinevere before challenging him in a fated duel at the Ice Desert.
    • Guinevere
      - Description: Arthur's beloved wife, she sacrifices her life for the good of her husband and the kingdom.
  • The Wind Talkers
    - Description: the Wind Talkers (271st Special Operation Unit) are also known as "The Whisperers" and very famous for their role in deciphering secret codes and ancient languages. They are also proficient in many languages and often selected as the bureau's unofficial interpretors.
  • Frederick Khan
  • Ninja Wizard
  • The Gemini Sisters (Aura & Freya)
    - Nobody knows who they come from or what is inside their mind, but they (along with a Lost Logia named Poseidon) are dangerous opponents who have eluded Belkan Knight capture for many times.
  • Aces of the Free Sky
  • Swallow 7
  • El Cid 1
  • Aurelia: Fliers' Heaven (World)
  • Kagami
  • Yuuko
  • Simone
  • Kagura Harrier

Created by Wibbles
Created by Wild Goose (Complete OC List)

~~~

Other miscellaneous and useful information found in the thread:

Last edited by Erio; 2008-02-16 at 13:00.
Old 2007-05-08, 21:50   Link #6
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I suppose this would be a cross post, maybe I should remove the other one in the fanfiction thread. I was intent on being the first to share a character, however I was stuck when arriving upon the "Alignment" value. I had to force myself to remember the RPGs I had played and look up their descriptions. Anyway in the end I decided to toss it out the window.

A small note, I intend to place this character in a potential work called "The Bureau (working title)"
Spoiler for Setsuya Amemiya, the Soul Assassin:

I like the character Kha, and the wrinkles you've put in place. Unfortunately while I enjoy mahou shoujo I don't make myself watch/read much of it so many of the references went right over my head. I can't really offer much in the way of advice right now, sorry.

Last edited by Timeless Enigma; 2007-11-13 at 01:08.
Old 2007-05-08, 22:02   Link #7
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Height: 168cm
I like most of it but... that height is crazy. That'd be tall at twice that age.
Old 2007-05-08, 22:21   Link #8
Erio
Hiromi

@Timeless Enigma
Very interesting character. The fact that his Linker Core was damaged is pretty intriguing. But how is he able to maintain two devices with his damaged Linker Core? This is the only part that sounds a bit out of place, in my opinion. Aside from this, very nice character.

I'll wait an hour before posting my character, so there will be some space for discussion.
Old 2007-05-08, 22:37   Link #9
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
168cm converts roughly to 5' 6". Pretty tall for an eight year old. I'd suggest something between 110 cm and 135 cm, personally. : X

Last edited by Mow Yun; 2007-05-09 at 20:19.
Old 2007-05-08, 23:30   Link #10
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Ah, Erio, I didn't really give the two devices + low mage rank too much thought. Perhaps I should have, but if you look at someone like Subaru, she's technically using two devices and she's ranked at C and then B. Revolver Knuckle is an armed device while Mach Caliber is an intelligent device. The damaged linker core is more like a wall that is hard to break down, very little growth potential. It will be very difficult for Amemiya to truly move on to rank AA and above because of this.

Thanks for the feedback though, I really never thought about that.

Also Kha, I think your heroine may be a bit too heavy for her age. I fished around, and the average weight for an 8 year old is around 30 kg (roughly 60 lbs).
Old 2007-05-08, 23:31   Link #11
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Annabelle Gato

I think Nanoka is very well-developed for her age

Okay, time for mine.
Spoiler for saving space:

Note the reference to Mustang, Miata and Vios cars.

It was done in under 1 hour. Believe me, my head feels aching while writing down her biography . Feedbacks?

Last edited by USB500; 2007-05-15 at 21:46. Reason: tempted to follow Timeless Enigma's suggestion to....
Old 2007-05-08, 23:38   Link #12
johnjefferson3

just move up the time line another 10 years and make the girl Moriyama Nanoka 18 years old and then problem solved with the hieght of character!!!!
Old 2007-05-09, 00:08   Link #13
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
First of all, thanks for creating this thread, Skyfall! You shall have cookies from me very soon. =3

May I add?
  • Try to have the character as realistic as possible in term of ability and magic usage (example: she might get easily tired after casting a powerful area-affect spell).
  • If possible, try not posting too many characters in one post. I bet some of us will already have ideas, but please let anyone else discuss.

So, Kha, your character appears 10 years after StrikerS? I really like the setting and her background (miko? That's fairly new to me, at least in Nanoha Universe). Oh, yeah, I manage to notice the reference to Tsubasa Chronicles .

Interesting. I'd like to see how far she can go.

p/s: would like to post the aces of Belkan Knighthood (A's Combat) but not sure if it can be done @__@
Well someone's done it so its okay.

A bit more on Background:

This Nanoka is a loli spinoff of an older char who appears in another fic of mine, Mobile Angel Reiya, which is set in another universe, but the same multiverse. I've always wanted to do a backstory on her, and this thread gave me the idea to get started.

For Nanoka's father's tribe, (he's still unnamed, I need a name for him) I was thinking about a traditional Japanese society existing in MC, like the German Velka group that arose on the planet. They are human, but due to some morphological differences, like pointed ears, they call themselves Eta, meaning "descendents of gods" in their tongue, and hence have a low opinion of other races. Human-Eta relationships are frowned upon. And worst off are the Half-Eta children like Nanoka; to them Half-Eta seem like defiled atrocities. Ironically, the Moriyama twins have an incredibly rare Eta trait, the "lopped ear", meaning they have their ears all furry and sticking straight out the sides of their heads. Culturally, that means that they share the ears of the Starseer Teana who supposedly brought the Eta to Mid-childa eons ago. That trait is also considered sexy in Eta tastes, so you can imagine the irony when both of them drop by the village for the first time.

Nanoka knows transformation magic to turn her ears to those of a human, and so her lopped ears only appear when she unseals Pluma Holi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Kha!! I was about to post my character! Good thing I decided to refresh the page before posting.

Your character seems like Nanoha and Yuuno's daughter (or even Erio and Caro's ). lol And the fact that she's Suzuka's daughter caught me completely off guard.

Wings of Pain seems kind of out of character for Nanoka. I dont think she's the type who would make other people suffer.

Nanoha Scrya, huh? Knowing you, you just HAD to include that. lol

Nice character overall. Definitely a Priest-type, with a... dangerous hidden spell.
Yeah well if you look at all my Nanoha Files fics, the intro is often done by one "Lt. Comm. Nanoha Scrya".

Wind of Pain does feel weird. Maybe Wind of Confusion, such that it is a bind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I suppose this would be a cross post, maybe I should remove the other one in the fanfiction thread. I was intent on being the first to share a character, however I was stuck when arriving upon the "Alignment" value. I had to force myself to remember the RPGs I had played and look up their descriptions. Anyway in the end I decided to toss it out the window.

A small note, I intend to place this character in a potential work called "The Bureau (working title)"
Spoiler for Setsuya Amemiya, the Soul Assassin:

I like the character Kha, and the wrinkles you've put in place. Unfortunately while I enjoy mahou shoujo I don't make myself watch/read much of it so many of the references went right over my head. I can't really offer much in the way of advice right now, sorry.
No prob man. A nice and dark character you got. The interactions with Riot 6 is definitely going to be problematic. And I see a fic of him being assigned to work on the same case as the Riot 6 due to his AAMF specialty, and literally sparks flying all over. There's potential to make a powerful story out of that for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
I like most of it but... that height is crazy. That'd be tall at twice that age.
Huh? ARGH!!! I shrunk her, but forgot her body specs!!! Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
wow impressive work^^ I love it. Much thought went into I see. LOve the idea of the timid uber type, afraid of her own power. I'm so gonna come up with a character of my own when I can come up with something that fits my idea^^ lol Team Mentor: Nanoha Scrya huh^^ better be careful or you'll start the war again^^

alright *heads of to put together character bio*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I think Nanoka is very well-developed for her age

Okay, time for mine.

Spoiler for length:

Note the reference to Mustang, Miata and Vios cars.

It was done in under 1 hour. Believe me, my head feels aching while writing down her biography . Feedbacks?
It's in fashion to boost huh? Even the Kha mentioned in my post is also one, albeit he's so broken cos he's good at shielding, boosting, tanking with shield off while only suffering from lack of options in the damage department (One melee an 1 ranged attack, unless you count his shield tricks.)

Yes I forgot about that. *EDITS*

No not bad. BTW I saw Mustang, then I saw Gen. Armstrong, then I went, "are you sure it's just cars?" lol
Old 2007-05-09, 00:18   Link #14
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Alright finally put something together^^ Here is my character^^

Spoiler for Aselia:

Any advice would be nice^^ Had some fun creating this character^^ Migh make a small manga around her if I have time to draw it up
Old 2007-05-09, 00:32   Link #15
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Aselia:

Any advice would be nice^^ Had some fun creating this character^^ Migh make a small manga around her if I have time to draw it up
Initial thoughts...

Miroku... Monk... Lecherous adoptive father? And the sword being Inusaiga?

Pretty cool idea there. Is she affliated to the TSAB? And she's an ice mage? If so, many you could give her more ice-based attacks and something like Frost Armor.

So far our chars have very few skills and abilities for a human mage. I'm still wracking my brains for more Nanoka's attacks. But somehow...

Teresa Testarossa keeps tugging at my brain to get her written.
Old 2007-05-09, 00:37   Link #16
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Initial thoughts...

Miroku... Monk... Lecherous adoptive father? And the sword being Inusaiga?

Pretty cool idea there. Is she affliated to the TSAB? And she's an ice mage? If so, many you could give her more ice-based attacks and something like Frost Armor.

So far our chars have very few skills and abilities for a human mage. I'm still wracking my brains for more Nanoka's attacks. But somehow...

Teresa Testarossa keeps tugging at my brain to get her written.
ahahaha, so you caught the reference, good eye^^ But ya currently she's not affilated with TSAB yet, but theres still the mystery of her past^^ But as she learns more spells I can see TSAB wanting a piece and asking if she could join up^^

I'll try to come up with more spells and equipment later, including a story to do with it^^
Old 2007-05-09, 00:43   Link #17
Erio
Hiromi

You guys sure are creating your characters fast. lol I guess I'll leave mine for tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
Ah, Erio, I didn't really give the two devices + low mage rank too much thought. Perhaps I should have, but if you look at someone like Subaru, she's technically using two devices and she's ranked at C and then B. Revolver Knuckle is an armed device while Mach Caliber is an intelligent device. The damaged linker core is more like a wall that is hard to break down, very little growth potential. It will be very difficult for Amemiya to truly move on to rank AA and above because of this.

Thanks for the feedback though, I really never thought about that.
When I thought about the damaged LC, I immediately thought of an unstable core, which the character is not able to control. Sometimes the core emits way too much energy, and sometimes it doesnt emit enough to cast a spell. In other words, a very unreliable mage.

With the way you think of it (little growth potential), though, being able to use two devices like Subaru is plausible. Sorry for the confusion.

It was very interesting to think about it, though.

@USB500
As soon as I read this line: "Currently she is assigned under Yuuno Scrya." I knew I was going to like the character.

But wow! Are you sure she is a support mage? Earthquake, Stalagmite, METEOR, and Fissure. Did you forget Volcano? I'm sure she is training with Nanoha too.

I dont mean to say she is overpowered (I'm not complaining either. I like the skill set), but I would think she is more of a Wide-Area Bombardment type mage than a support mage.
Old 2007-05-09, 00:55   Link #18
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Spoiler for Aselia:

Here's an idea for her defensive spells: A Field-type defensive spell which works similar to Subzero, however it has a constant effect and whoever gets close enough will lose speed and evasion. You can make it so your character learned that with willpower alone (as the monks dont seem to know much about magic).

Just my 2 cents.
Old 2007-05-09, 00:59   Link #19
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
@USB500
As soon as I read this line: "Currently she is assigned under Yuuno Scrya." I knew I was going to like the character.

But wow! Are you sure she is a support mage? Earthquake, Stalagmite, METEOR, and Fissure. Did you forget Volcano? I'm sure she is training with Nanoha too.

I dont mean to say she is overpowered (I'm not complaining either. I like the skill set), but I would think she is more of a Wide-Area Bombardment type mage than a support mage.
That could be classified as support as well. "Support"-type is actually quite the variety, from direct combat support(Nanoha), to power-up support(Caro), to (bombardment) fire support(Hayate).
Old 2007-05-09, 01:01   Link #20
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Damn, you guys are hardworking as hell. Sadly, I'm in progress of Before Beginnings Chapter 2, so I can't grant out any highly detailed character creation stint before tomorrow or the day after.

Anyway, a point of interest here is that most of you seemingly have interest in conjuring new characters in a more present or future setting. It's nicely constructed for most parts, but personally, those are my least favourite type of OCs, since I prefer ancient-old times OCs. Hmm.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread