AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-07, 14:44   Link #1501
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
She didn't interact enough to really know him. When she was imprisoned she thinks to herself after hearing Nunnally's stories - which one is the real Lelouch? That means she didn't know him well.

That she assumed the first answer was the correct one itself proves she didn't know Lelouch. How many times has she fallen for his lies? I'll agree it was bad writing and they made her character look really stupid but in any case, she didn't know him that well.
You're dismissing episode 25 here.
She DID understand him in the end. And her talks with Nunally served this purpose. And actually, between ep 19 and 25 she understood him good enough to reduce the number of masks he had to only 1. It's just that it took her 3 episodes to see through the last one.

Quote:
Eh... again your opinion.
Never said otherwise, I was just saying that your interpretation was not the only one possble on that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I was actually expecting more from the magazines seeing how that was the finale. Something with some questions posed to the director or VAs.

Maybe they are saving all that for a source book or something.
So nothing interesting is said in the magazines the scans are from?
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 14:51   Link #1502
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
You're dismissing episode 25 here.
She DID understand him in the end. And her talks with Nunally served this purpose. And actually, between ep 19 and 25 she understood him good enough to reduce the number of masks he had to only 1. It's just that it took her 3 episodes to see through the last one.
So she understood him in the end. Well so did Kaguya. And like you said she didn't even know Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
Never said otherwise, I was just saying that your interpretation was not the only one possble on that matter.
Oh alright then
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 14:52   Link #1503
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
So she understood him in the end. Well so did Kaguya. And like you said she didn't even know Lelouch.
Maybe not the current Lelouch, but she has met him prior to Britannia's invasion and the rise of Zero.
Old 2008-10-07, 14:57   Link #1504
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Maybe not the current Lelouch, but she has met him prior to Britannia's invasion and the rise of Zero.
Good point.

Baixinho said Kallen and Kaguya were different because Kallen knew both Lelouch and Zero. And I said even though Kaguya only knew Zero she understood him better than Kallen

PS I really like your avatar
Old 2008-10-07, 15:06   Link #1505
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Good point.

Baixinho said Kallen and Kaguya were different because Kallen knew both Lelouch and Zero. And I said even though Kaguya only knew Zero she understood him better than Kallen

PS I really like your avatar
Thank you.

Anyways, they are different. The Lelouch of post-invasion is different from the Lelouch of pre-invasion. Remember, during his stay at the Kururugi household, Lelouch was taught by Kirihara Taizou, which is where he got a lot of his ideals. So he'd have changed since then. Likely, Kallen does understand Lelouch better than Kaguya, but that doesn't mean Kaguya doesn't understand him at all. As C.C. said, Kaguya was able to correctly decipher one facet of Lelouch.
Old 2008-10-07, 15:36   Link #1506
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Thank you.

Anyways, they are different. The Lelouch of post-invasion is different from the Lelouch of pre-invasion. Remember, during his stay at the Kururugi household, Lelouch was taught by Kirihara Taizou, which is where he got a lot of his ideals. So he'd have changed since then. Likely, Kallen does understand Lelouch better than Kaguya, but that doesn't mean Kaguya doesn't understand him at all. As C.C. said, Kaguya was able to correctly decipher one facet of Lelouch.
Exactly. Kallen knew him better but understood Lelouch just when Kaguya did. It shouldn't have taken her that long. Either they have made her character really unintelligent, or she didn't really know him as well as she thought she did.
Old 2008-10-07, 15:42   Link #1507
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Exactly. Kallen knew him better but understood Lelouch just when Kaguya did. It shouldn't have taken her that long. Either they have made her character really unintelligent, or she didn't really know him as well as she thought she did.
Miss Asleep, you should wait an official answer about c.c's feelings and lelouch's feelings (if they give one, someday), instead of talking with some people who only assume things (I am not talking about Mister Rising). Talking to a wall is not funny, that's why I stopped to do that yesterday
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 15:46   Link #1508
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Miss Asleep, you should wait an official answer about c.c's feelings and lelouch's feelings (if they give one, someday), instead of talking with some people who only assume things (I am not talking about Mister Rising). Talking to a wall is not funny, that's why I stopped to do that yesterday
I agree. I'll stop. I am bored and tired anyway

When will we get any real information? I want some official answer. Not some magazine's opinion on whether Lelouch is dead or alive.
Old 2008-10-07, 15:48   Link #1509
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I agree. I'll stop. I am bored and tired anyway

When will we get any real information? I want some official answer. Not some magazine's opinion on whether Lelouch is dead or alive.
About Lelouch's feelings? I don't know, but don't trust the opinion of one person. We are not lelouch, nor Okouchi, and overanalyzing things make people look really ridiculous (sorry)

Anyway, about lelouch's death, I got an official reply from God herself (thanks a lot to you, Koshimizu)

This month's Newtype leak is out. Director Taniguchi's words on this issue: it's up to your imaginations.

So, as expected, they will not tell you, and as expected it's ambiguous. Tada
Old 2008-10-07, 15:50   Link #1510
Asleep

Quote:
About Lelouch's feelings? I don't know, but don't trust the opinion of one person. We are not lelouch, nor Okouchi, and overanalyzing things make people look really ridiculous (sorry)

Anyway, about lelouch's death, I got an official reply from Gods (thanks a lot to you, Koshimizu)

This month's Newtype leak is out. Director Taniguchi's words on this issue: it's up to your imaginations.

So, as expected, they will not tell you, and as expected it's ambiguous. Tada
No I meant about his death.

Finally! It's better than them confirming he is dead. I'll think he is alive. Thank you Taniguchi

And thanks for posting Narona!
Old 2008-10-07, 15:51   Link #1511
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Leak? As in, it's out? Can someone upload a screenshot with that statement?
Old 2008-10-07, 15:53   Link #1512
Eliarine

Quote:
Seriously? Awesome.This is the only confirmation I wanted to see. Thank you for sharing this, Narona.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 15:53   Link #1513
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
No I meant about his death.

Finally! It's better than them confirming he is dead. I'll think he is alive. Thank you Taniguchi

And thanks for posting Narona!
Don't thanks me, I am not the one you should thank

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Leak? As in, it's out? Can someone upload a screenshot with that statement?
Scans will come if not already posted (I didn't check the thread) but you can trust Koshimizu.
Old 2008-10-07, 15:58   Link #1514
Kusaja

That's good enough for me...

Personally, I'm glad that the Director thinks the issue is up to interpretation, though it would always be interesting to know more.

Thanks to Koshimizu for providing that information, and to Narona for posting it.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 16:00   Link #1515
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
That's good enough for me...

Personally, I'm glad that the Director thinks the issue is up to interpretation, though it would always be interesting to know more.

Thanks to Koshimizu for providing that information, and to Narona for posting it.
Someone neg repped me because I haven't posted "proof"

I got some other infos, but I will not post anything. Stupid people here won. Bravo.
Old 2008-10-07, 16:09   Link #1516
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

LOL, no worries no worries, we'll nullify that ^^ But yeah, screenies would be nice...
Old 2008-10-07, 16:18   Link #1517
canpszone

Rolo is very narrow-minded, he raised the war only for his mother but not considered other human beings
canpszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 16:20   Link #1518
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...Rolo of the Rebellion now, is it?

And so him getting himself killed so humanity's free of the greatest threat and icon of hatred isn't care for other human beings? Okay.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 16:21   Link #1519
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
LOL, no worries no worries, we'll nullify that ^^ But yeah, screenies would be nice...
Thanks a lot, but that doesn't change the fact that some people here are stupid to neg rep for that.

Well, here another piece of info, from Megami (i don't know if the info is from taniguchi though), thanks to Koshimizu for the info and the comment:

Quote:
Megami magazine told us C.C. did not give him her Code, and she's going to watch over the world Lelouch left behind. (Although that still leaves the option for V.V.'s code open.)

Last edited by Narona; 2008-10-07 at 16:38.
Old 2008-10-07, 16:26   Link #1520
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Actually that leave ONLY V.V.'s code open if at all. I don't know, I mean... if the director says it's up to you... But then we're told that C.C. has her Code.... Lelouch got it from Charles?

I don't know... that particular theory felt kinda weak to me... Does the Code even jump on its own or something?