AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-06-20, 21:15   Link #4921
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkaichi View Post
Recommendation for a couple more off the top of my head:
Black demon?
WIN!

Do you have more pics like this one?

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:17   Link #4922
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Who was it that suggested that maybe Rein could unison with Vice
Wasn't me

Although now YOU make the idea very very appealing...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:23   Link #4923
ichibaka
NSFW leecher

Quote:
Regarding a separate thing - For the Midchildan and Velka .swf animated sigil files a few posts back - Does anyone know if there is any way to save them since you use the Java control or whatever? I can't seem to figure it out
Right click on the link and hit "Save Link As".

2) "Is this really Mahou Shoujo?" "No, its Ma(Demon) Hou(Cannon) Shoujo(Girl)"
ichibaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:29   Link #4924
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
What the hell? I have both gained respect for Yuuno (for doing the gentlemanly thing) and lost it (for not hitting it like the fist of an angry god), simultaneously. Argh, confusing.

Need more of the doujin, please. ^_-

On-topic post!

EDIT: Why is page one backwards? -_-;;
Although it doesn't really matter, you could flip the kana and kanji around and it'd still work.

EDIT2: Reflipped and uploaded first page.

The first page was flipped because to scan them I have to turn my doujin around and scan, then flip it over for teh next page. So one page is normally right (or backwards) and the second page is always upside down and backwards. Depending on how fast and carelessly I'm scanning. So you have anymore pics of Nanoha like that one? Her hair is super special awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Awww, they've already been banned, and i was hoping to look at them
Sorry T_T Forgot about ToS on photobucket >.<

I'll zip the doujin and upload them sometime soon I guess. Won't post the link here 'cause I don't want anyone accidently downloading them who only saw "doujinshi" soooooooo

Tell you what, I'll upload them to rapidshare (best place I can think of for this) and let you download them with a few conditions.
1.) do not share them anywhere else (I bent the spine on my doujins, and I'm normally a 'mint condition' freak >.<) so don't post on 4chan or 2chan or anywhre else. These are solely for the people here at anime suki
2.) Send me a PM saying you want the link to download them, and also state that you know they contain Hentai, and know what that means!!
3.) Pairings range from Nanoha/Fate, Nanoha/Yuuno, Fate/Chrono, Fate/random people, Arf/Random people. If you don't like that, don't download.I'll scan them all because differnt people like differnt things, even if you and I don't.
4.)I have like 6 Nanoha Doujins that are non-hentai but I don't really want to bend the spine on them, so if you're interested in translating them, I'll scan for you so we can share the translated goodness with everyone here. (Japanese)
5.) I scanned the Pairings at differnt points for differnt friends, so the page numbers are not correct, but they are in order. Sorry.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:33   Link #4925
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Satashi-sama should send some of those NxF doujins my way... <<;
Argh reminds me I have serious catching up to do on fic reading still. Been so laaazy...

I need to post another repost picture sometime. All I do is comment and stuff... xD
Old 2007-06-20, 21:37   Link #4926
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
The first page was flipped because to scan them I have to turn my doujin around and scan, then flip it over for teh next page. So one page is normally right (or backwards) and the second page is always upside down and backwards. Depending on how fast and carelessly I'm scanning. So you have anymore pics of Nanoha like that one? Her hair is super special awesome!

I'll zip the doujin and upload them sometime soon I guess. Won't post the link here 'cause I don't want anyone accidently downloading them who only saw "doujinshi" soooooooo

Tell you what, I'll upload them to rapidshare (best place I can think of for this) and let you download them with a few conditions.
1.) do not share them anywhere else (I bent the spine on my doujins, and I'm normally a 'mint condition' freak >.<) so don't post on 4chan or 2chan or anywhre else. These are solely for the people here at anime suki
2.) Send me a PM saying you want the link to download them, and also state that you know they contain Hentai, and know what that means!!
3.) Pairings range from Nanoha/Fate, Nanoha/Yuuno, Fate/Chrono, Fate/random people, Arf/Random people. If you don't like that, don't download.I'll scan them all because differnt people like differnt things, even if you and I don't.
4.)I have like 6 Nanoha Doujins that are non-hentai but I don't really want to bend the spine on them, so if you're interested in translating them, I'll scan for you so we can share the translated goodness with everyone here. (Japanese)
5.) I scanned the Pairings at differnt points for differnt friends, so the page numbers are not correct, but they are in order. Sorry.
Cool thanks^^ lol, ya send them all my way when your done^^
Old 2007-06-20, 21:41   Link #4927
herbert

Quote:
Ah! I wasn't counting the first one since it's on a white BG... that and I was thinking you were looking for cleaner shots of her jacket. Can't say I have a higher res version - I think mine is about the same, but with the Dengeki logo on the bottom (which is across the shoe). I've seen the second one before, but for some reason I don't remember saving it.

I like the fourth one the most. The sixth one I think I like because of the scythe and something about her positioning... plus it's more like a smirk than a happy little smile. Some of the official art puts me off though - the eyes seem too big for their age increase and their faces are longer, like in the figurines.

Last picture - body, general jacket (not detailed) OK, but something about the eyes just doesn't draw me to this picture.

...and solwyvern's Fate vector since you listed the chibis if you're looking for another barrier jacket reference.

Regarding a separate thing - For the Midchildan and Velka .swf animated sigil files a few posts back - Does anyone know if there is any way to save them since you use the Java control or whatever? I can't seem to figure it out
These are direct links. If they still do not work, I can make them into gif.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7919/nikki643uk3.swf
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/7330/nikki653dk6.swf

And here is a lager version of that pic.

Old 2007-06-20, 21:45   Link #4928
Icarus
shmupmonkey

Quote:
... that and I was thinking you were looking for cleaner shots of her jacket. Can't say I have a higher res version - I think mine is about the same, but with the Dengeki logo on the bottom (which is across the shoe). I've seen the second one before, but for some reason I don't remember saving it.
Well I was looking for good quality pics of her in her Impulse Form so I could get some swatches ready for a new trace. Using the eight I posted I have managed to at least grab relatively correct colours from them. Thanks for looking around for some, anyway.

Quote:
...and solwyvern's Fate vector since you listed the chibis if you're looking for another barrier jacket reference.
Yeah, I've seen those ones. The colours are a little too muted, however, and solwyvern's trace of Fate has different colours to what's seen in the official art.

Well, If anyone's particularly interested, I have the colour chart finished (took a few hours as I was tweaking them to match, and trying to get the right ones). What's being traced this time is this photo, which'll be a nice challenge as the only lineart available will be whatever I put down in Illustrator. ^_^;;

Here's a WIP, just started, spent an hour on it tonight. Watching Cardcaptor at the moment (3.45am, LOL) and will be doing bits and pieces on it throughout the next couple of weeks.

Quote:
Nanoha/Fate, please. You have my eternal gratitude.

Last edited by Icarus; 2007-06-20 at 21:55.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:54   Link #4929
BPHaru

Sa-nyan, ¿are all your doujins H? ¿or you have something not explicit like the doujins we translated previously? I’m more interested in that kind of doujin, but all NxF would be welcomed, because my NxF folder just reached 1000 images, but it’s still hungry, is requesting more and more C_C

There are a lot of Nanoha H-doujins here (if someone is interested, most of them are Yuri C_C), maybe some of yours are there, you can check the site (I’m pretty sure you have done it already) to avoid uploading the ones that are currently on that site.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-06-20, 21:59   Link #4930
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Old 2007-06-20, 22:01   Link #4931
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Assorted StrikerS pics, mostly Caro.

Spoiler for Gin-nee Pantsu:
EnigmaticThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 22:05   Link #4932
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

You can also try over at Masterbloodfer for some Nanoha-H doujins they have newer ones uploaded there. Though the downer is that they are only up for 4 days before they are taken down for the next batch.
Old 2007-06-20, 22:21   Link #4933
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:

Nah, forget it. Too much of a hassle but thanks for offering a way to do it.
Honestly, I'm actually not old enough to look at hentai but I can handle it
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 22:21   Link #4934
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Sa-nyan, ¿are all your doujins H? ¿or you have something not explicit like the doujins we translated previously? I’m more interested in that kind of doujin, but all NxF would be welcomed, because my NxF folder just reached 1000 images, but it’s still hungry, is requesting more and more C_C

There are a lot of Nanoha H-doujins here (if someone is interested, most of them are Yuri C_C), maybe some of yours are there, you can check the site (I’m pretty sure you have done it already) to avoid uploading the ones that are currently on that site.

Saludos, Haru
Nah, none of mine are there. the first one I scanned was, but these arn't :3 thanks tho. and no, only 4 out of my like....12..... doujins are H, and 2 of them I didn't know were when I bought them lol. :P

Files uploaded, about to start sending links out.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 22:53   Link #4935
ichibaka
NSFW leecher

are you sending links for all of them?

2) "Is this really Mahou Shoujo?" "No, its Ma(Demon) Hou(Cannon) Shoujo(Girl)"
ichibaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 23:00   Link #4936
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Is this girl Arisa from the first two seasons or is it that one girl found at the end of eppy 10 of the third season?
Old 2007-06-20, 23:03   Link #4937
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post

Is this girl Arisa from the first two seasons or is it that one girl found at the end of eppy 10 of the third season?
Its Arisa (it even says so in the pic). Another difference beside the text is her hair is longer then Vivio's^^. Still nice pic thou^^

+1 for buring Arisa pic^^
Old 2007-06-20, 23:15   Link #4938
herbert

Old 2007-06-20, 23:15   Link #4939
BPHaru

Quote:
Nah, none of mine are there. the first one I scanned was, but these arn't :3 thanks tho. and no, only 4 out of my like....12..... doujins are H, and 2 of them I didn't know were when I bought them lol. :P

Files uploaded, about to start sending links out.
What a relief… for one sec I thought Sa-nyan was a perv C_C
I think I don’t need to send you a PM since you know exactly what I’ll request XD
Thanks in advance.

+1 Bonus pic

This time it’s only Fate-chan, I liked this pic.

Saludos, Haru

(...)
For some reason after I wrote this post I started feeling like something was wrong with it…
After a minute I realized that there is a problem with the image: it isn’t yuri, and I’m supposed to always post that kind of pic here C_C, so here is your free NxF random cute pic:

Spoiler for NFSW?:

And BTW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Spoiler for size:
Is there someone here who knows the source/artist of these?
They're lovely T_T
Old 2007-06-20, 23:21   Link #4940
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Anything bigger of the picture you posted Haru-sama? <<

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw