Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-28, 20:11   Link #7801
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Yay for open endings! (...and neverending shipping wars ). I liked it, actually. I was afraid that romance would play too big a part in the final episode, but it didn't, and that's good.

And hey, I was right, Gino x Kallen is hinted at. *dodges bricks* No, seriously. Whether you like it or not, he does seem to have his arm on her back in the wedding picture, and that's a hint. doesn't mean they're together, doesn't mean they're not. Just something that everyone's free to interpret as they like
If Gino had his arm on Kallen's back, then the guy with glasses had an arm on Kaguya. Also, he and Tamaki would also be touching each other's ass.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:14   Link #7802
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
If Gino had his arm on Kallen's back, then the guy with glasses had an arm on Kaguya. Also, he and Tamaki would also be touching each other's ass.
I said Gino seems to have his arm on her back. Jesus people, I'm not saying the pairing's canon or anything. I'm saying there just might be a hint, and anyone is free to understand it as they like.

Meaning you're free to think there's nothing, and I'm free to think otherwise.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:17   Link #7803
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Now now, at least on that last part I too a better look and that's just their elbows coming close to one another before angling back into their respective pockets, you can tell by matching the sleeves to their parallel arm couterpart I think
Old 2008-09-28, 20:18   Link #7804
Tael
Banned

Quote:
I said Gino seems to have his arm on her back. Jesus people, I'm not saying the pairing's canon or anything. I'm saying there just might be a hint, and anyone is free to understand it as they like.

So... what about the fact that Gino is in China with Tian-zi... and Kallen isn't... and that they did not interact nor did she even slight a mention of him. Just curious.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:21   Link #7805
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:

Seems like he has his arms on her back is a hint?

Surely if they wanted to hint at a pairing there would have choosen something a little more substantial?

Have you taken the fact the Gino is in China and Kallen is still thinking about Lelouch into consideration at all?
Old 2008-09-28, 20:23   Link #7806
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Anyone else find it abit weird that Xingke was not in the wedding photo? I mean Tianzi was there and so were his two subordinates. Hell even Cornelia and Guilford were there and that girl that was geassed into giving back Lelouch his butt hat, but where did Xingke go?
Old 2008-09-28, 20:27   Link #7807
zalem

Unresolved ending just as I expected. Or should I say it's the LuluxDeath pairing that won? I'm happy that Kallen at least recognized Lulu's plan at last when she saw Zerozaku. And it's clear that she still loves Lulu.

Thinking about Lulu being dead is depressing though since he is my favorite. Maybe I should delude myself and try to believe he is alive in that cart with C.C. *sighs* Alas, I still think evidence points to him being dead and part of me cringes at the thought of a Mwu-type resurrection for him. But another part of me really does want him to be alive despite the Mwu-ness of it all. Gah...

Will there be a final Romance poll? I think I will vote for Kalulu and CluClu if there is one. CluClu did win me over in the end. Still love Kalulu though.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:28   Link #7808
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
So... what about the fact that Gino is in China with Tian-zi... and Kallen isn't... and that they did not interact nor did she even slight a mention of him. Just curious.
...what about the fact that I never implied the pairing was completely official and thus needed a thousand explanations as to how it could work?

I said it's a hint. He seems to have his arm on her back. That's it. Yes, Gino is shown in China in one picture. Just like he's shown with his arm on Kallen's back in one picture. If she actually mentioned him and there was more than just the arm-thing in the epilogue it would be more than just a hint.

Jesus Christ, I don't want to start another war on this subject. The wedding picture shows them next to one another and I see Gino's arm on Kallen's back. I don't want Kallen to mourn Lelouch her whole life so yes, I'd like to think she might find love with Gino. And I like to think it is a hint for those who want to see it, and more importantly that we're free to interpret it like we want to and not start another shipping war about it.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:31   Link #7809
yvj
U Mad?

Slight difference between thinking/wanting Gino and Kallen to get together and the show actually hinting at it.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:31   Link #7810
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
...what about the fact that I never implied the pairing was completely official and thus needed a thousand explanations as to how it could work?

I said it's a hint. He seems to have his arm on her back. That's it. Yes, Gino is shown in China in one picture. Just like he's shown with his arm on Kallen's back in one picture. If she actually mentioned him and there was more than just the arm-thing in the epilogue it would be more than just a hint.

Jesus Christ, I don't want to start another war on this subject. The wedding picture shows them next to one another and I see Gino's arm on Kallen's back. I don't want Kallen to mourn Lelouch her whole life so yes, I'd like to think she might find love with Gino. And I like to think it is a hint for those who want to see it, and more importantly that we're free to interpret it like we want to and not start another shipping war about it.
And I see Nina leaning forward on Kallen's arm, so Nina x Kallen is also hinted at yes?

And Kallen is not mourning Lelouch, it is clear she still loves him and thinks about him but she has moved ahead with her life while living for the both of them. She is not moping or depressed over his death still.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:33   Link #7811
Tael
Banned

Quote:

And perhaps you'll realize why I posted what I did. Because, simply, saying these are hints is hilarious. You take one picture into account but ignore the other one because... it disagrees. I find that funny.

I have no intent to start wars, but my point is that (aside from how confrontational your original post was) there really was nothing presented in the way that you had been going on a few days back. You were all about the interaction, and how it could hint at something, but now, with no interaction, it seems a picture is good enough. I simply find this somewhat double-standardish.

And why are you getting angry? I asked a valid question.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:33   Link #7812
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Anyone else find it abit weird that Xingke was not in the wedding photo? I mean Tianzi was there and so were his two subordinates. Hell even Cornelia and Guilford were there and that girl that was geassed into giving back Lelouch his butt hat, but where did Xingke go?
Xingke has been dying since the beginning of the season, remember? Chances are that, once he saw that Tian-zi had a good world to grow up in, after Zero's return, he kicked the bucket.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:35   Link #7813
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Xingke has been dying since the beginning of the season, remember? Chances are that, once he saw that Tian-zi had a good world to grow up in, after Zero's return, he kicked the bucket.
I kinda wanted him to end up with Xiangling or whatever his subordinate's name was... Still I doubt they would kill him off without atleast showing it in a scene or something.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:35   Link #7814
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Well his KMF was in the background of the Nunnaly/Zero/Ougi meeting at the airport. It's also possible that the UFN needed someone of high rank to remain behind at least! =P
Old 2008-09-28, 20:35   Link #7815
Tael
Banned

Quote:
I think this is the case as well. It explains why he is also not in the picture with Tianzi in Kallen's room, they were good allies and I doubt she'd ignore him. If you look at the pictures, aside from one of them, they are all sort of like 'hey, how's it going' postcard like images. I think it exemplifies the idea that everyone went there own ways in the end.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:55   Link #7816
Eliarine

Quote:
And perhaps you'll realize why I posted what I did. Because, simply, saying these are hints is hilarious. You take one picture into account but ignore the other one because... it disagrees. I find that funny.
You mean like you're ignoring the fact that Gino just might be having his arm around Kallen, right? I'm not ignoring anything. Gino is shown in China, and that's very well. That doesn't prevent him from developing something with Kallen in the future.

Quote:
I have no intent to start wars, but my point is that (aside from how confrontational your original post was) there really was nothing presented in the way that you had been going on a few days back. You were all about the interaction, and how it could hint at something, but now, with no interaction, it seems a picture is good enough. I simply find this somewhat double-standardish.

And why are you getting angry? I asked a valid question.
I think you might be mistaking me with someone else, dear sir. All I ever said about GinoxKallen was that I saw them as friends after Turn 23, and that I could see the epilogue giving us something vague like Kallen smiling at Gino, that anyone would be free to understand as they like. We didn't get smiles, but we got a picture where Gino seems to have his hand on Kallen's back. And I'm free to take this as a hint that there might, in the future, be a possibility of the two developping something like love. Just like you're free not to see anything there. I'm not saying it IS a hint that there WILL be something between them. I'm saying it CAN be a hint that there COULD be.

But you know what, forget it. I knew sharing my opinion was a bad idea. Got it, we're not allowed to mention the possibility of GinoxKallen in this thread, let alone talk about how we'd like her to find love after losing Lelouch.

And I certainly don't want to start arguing with the hordes of anti GinoxKallen, so that's all I'll say about the subject.
Old 2008-09-28, 21:09   Link #7817
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
You mean like you're ignoring the fact that Gino just might be having his arm around Kallen, right? I'm not ignoring anything. Gino is shown in China, and that's very well. That doesn't prevent him from developing something with Kallen in the future.

But you know what, forget it. I knew sharing my opinion was a bad idea. Got it, we're not allowed to mention the possibility of GinoxKallen in this thread, let alone talk about how we'd like her to find love after losing Lelouch.

And I certainly don't want to start arguing with the hordes of anti GinoxKallen, so that's all I'll say about the subject.
Oh I understand where you are coming from now.

I just wanted to clarify that what you want does not actually equate to their being an actually hint in canon.
Old 2008-09-28, 21:11   Link #7818
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Well, I guess it turns out that the only couples we know for sure are Orange-kun x Anya and Ohgi x Viletta.

Everything else everyone I'm sure is going to argue over.
Old 2008-09-28, 21:12   Link #7819
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:

You're just figuring this out now?
Old 2008-09-28, 21:14   Link #7820
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Oh I understand where you are coming from now.

I just wanted to clarify that what you want does not actually equate to their being an actually hint in canon.
Alright, then maybe hint was not the best chosen word. What I meant was that this little detail on the picture can be seen as a hint. Meaning it can also not be seen as one.

Also, it's not so much that I want Gino x Kallen to be canon or anything. I just happen to like the pairing, and would like to be allowed to share my opinion on the subject without people demanding explanations or telling me I'm oh-so-wrong for thinking that way. There was something interesting in the picture, I'm talking about it. In the appropriate thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance