AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-02, 04:31   Link #2101
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Spoiler for episode 5:
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 05:35   Link #2102
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Spoiler for Episode 5 of HOTD:
Left hand left hand left hand!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 05:37   Link #2103
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I just realized that next week is Act 6. Holy crap.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 05:38   Link #2104
The1
Relentless sinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Left hand left hand left hand!
Now that you mention it, that was pretty unethical for a school nurse. Not that Takashi or any1 minds it.
The1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 05:39   Link #2105
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Can we buy time travel machine?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-02, 06:00   Link #2106
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Not sure why but this dude reminds me of Elton John

Someone else posted this:

Looking forward to next week's fan service.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 06:06   Link #2107
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Who is it? Some random Japanese actor?
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 06:09   Link #2108
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Hardly.. He is a famous Korean actor

Bae Yong Joon ..

As to why I know .. I blamed Mrs. KiNA >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-02, 06:11   Link #2109
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Unfortunately, no. That's definitely Korean's Bae Yong Joon. Or in my language, every moms' favourite actor. Thankfully, I don't understand his charm except that scarf

EDIT: KiNA ninja'ed me! D:

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 06:13   Link #2110
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Not sure why but this dude reminds me of Elton John

Someone else posted this:

Looking forward to next week's fan service.

Agh! Bae Yong Joon's famous Winter Sonata look.

Why did they kill him here? O_O Also in Nyan Koi that perv priest dressed up like him.
Old 2010-08-02, 07:51   Link #2111
ZeKeR
Superbad

DAYUM..... i envy takashi....... FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-! me want to be hugged by sensei too!!!!
Old 2010-08-02, 07:54   Link #2112
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
There's a reason things like cults exist. The majority of civilization is indoctrinated into systems of belief. In industrial/post industrial society, how many of us truly believe our way of life could poof at any minute? Most of us don't, and it's as blind a belief as any religion or cult you can think of.

As mean as it is to say this, because some might get offended, but the majority of the people who live in the modern world are sheep with no clue what to do if the system ever collapsed. Takashi's group is the exception to the rule, not the norm. The people on the bus are the norm, sadly, and people like Shido are the snakes that make them into dangerous humans to associate with. He provides them with the false sense of security that if they just believe in him, everything will be fine and back to normal like it was all a bad dream. In return he gets to take advantage of them as pawns who will do anything and everything he asks...including things you'd never ask kids to do.
Completely agree as a matter of a fact i touched on these points 2 weeks ago. When the world goes to hell its even easier to see who got mental fortitude and those who will be sheep mostly likely they were sheep before so no real change there.

Watching ep 5 tonight cant wait.
Old 2010-08-02, 07:59   Link #2113
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
There's a reason things like cults exist. The majority of civilization is indoctrinated into systems of belief. In industrial/post industrial society, how many of us truly believe our way of life could poof at any minute? Most of us don't, and it's as blind a belief as any religion or cult you can think of.

As mean as it is to say this, because some might get offended, but the majority of the people who live in the modern world are sheep with no clue what to do if the system ever collapsed. Takashi's group is the exception to the rule, not the norm. The people on the bus are the norm, sadly, and people like Shido are the snakes that make them into dangerous humans to associate with. He provides them with the false sense of security that if they just believe in him, everything will be fine and back to normal like it was all a bad dream. In return he gets to take advantage of them as pawns who will do anything and everything he asks...including things you'd never ask kids to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Completely agree as a matter of a fact i touched on these points 2 weeks ago. When the world goes to hell its even easier to see who got mental fortitude and those who will be sheep mostly likely they were sheep before so no real change there.

Watching ep 5 tonight cant wait.
Reminding you of this?

Except that this is a bus. Otherwise the lyrics fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I just realized that next week is Act 6. Holy crap.
A perfect chance for you to catch up on anatomy lessons, doc.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 08:42   Link #2114
Francismeunier
Banned

Episode 5

Well that was a amazing episode with AT-X HD broadcast. Found myself cheering like never before right at the moment Takashi threw the gun at Hirano! That was amazing and was saying "ouais!" which is kind of like Yeah in English. Made these really fast: A nice Saeko avatar=>

with the original as link since it's big=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/6a861349.gif
Hirano's golden moment against Shido reduced=>

same as above except it's the original as link=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/8cf0954b.gif
finally the part where the nail scrapes him as link since it's big=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/5e2c7546.gif
Other parts of the episode were......Oh yeah! This tank would be so EPIC to use again zombies!=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/5ace38c4.jpg
Some nice Takagi parts with seeing her panties rather well since some parts were fast scrolling=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/a08b1362.jpg
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/3bbc8080.jpg
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/fa079841.jpg
Spoiler:

Preview of episode we all want this uncensored.......right guy?=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/c9e44286.jpg
Episode was fantastic! 10/10 Especially when Takashi makes his appearance to save all and that slow bullets a la Matrix flying around as Hirano fires. Really well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
DAYUM..... i envy takashi....... FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-! me want to be hugged by sensei too!!!!
Yeah well want to have a nice breast press like that I am sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler:

Agh! Bae Yong Joon's famous Winter Sonata look.

Why did they kill him here? O_O Also in Nyan Koi that perv priest dressed up like him.
Rofl! I at that part...it was rather nice with a PSG-1
Quote:
Yeah but some of them were really amazing like the Egyptians ones or Greek ones.....it's not the belief....it's the philosophy of it I believe.
Quote:
As mean as it is to say this, because some might get offended, but the majority of the people who live in the modern world are sheep with no clue what to do if the system ever collapsed. Takashi's group is the exception to the rule, not the norm. The people on the bus are the norm, sadly, and people like Shido are the snakes that make them into dangerous humans to associate with.
Yeah that's why I am certain I will not be the sheep. I tend to not trust politics nor anything of that matter other than my logic and philosophy. I do take lots of things around (yes including anime) and formulate my own things. Only things that suck is farming and market. That is dictated like the stupid fuel prices.
Quote:
He provides them with the false sense of security that if they just believe in him, everything will be fine and back to normal like it was all a bad dream. In return he gets to take advantage of them as pawns who will do anything and everything he asks...including things you'd never ask kids to do.
Exactly! Brainwashing well said and Shido uses it to his advantage.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-08-02 at 08:55.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 09:24   Link #2115
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Hardly.. He is a famous Korean actor

Bae Yong Joon ..

As to why I know .. I blamed Mrs. KiNA >.<
Yeah blame the Mrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post

Yeah that's why I am certain I will not be the sheep. I tend to not trust politics nor anything of that matter other than my logic and philosophy. I do take lots of things around (yes including anime) and formulate my own things. Only things that suck is farming and market. That is dictated like the stupid fuel prices.
Exactly! Brainwashing well said and Shido uses it to his advantage.
Aren't we all sheep to some extent, I know I'd be lost without any guidance whatsoever. I mean my gramps taught me how to use a bow, and I know a little about farming, but I'd still freak out for awhile if zombies took over.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 09:27   Link #2116
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
You just realized that? People (not really here) have been saying how he looks like Kazuki since the beginning.
Of course, Kazuki is far more full of win. Also, Chouno is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more awesome than Shidou.
I've said that before when the character designs first came out in this post.

And wow, I need to catch up with this series. I have yet to watch episodes 2-5, and that's rather odd considering how much excited I was when the announcement came out.

I'm surprised this anime didn't get a sub-forum though....
Old 2010-08-02, 09:56   Link #2117
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep5:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Maybe we can get some fan art of Shidou in one of Chouno's outfits
That would be CHOU-saikou! Not really...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 10:31   Link #2118
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Exodus and Anarchy

I guess it’s distinctly part of the concept of “life” to cling to self-preservation so tightly. I sincerely doubt anyone really wants to die, especially while in the process of having one’s internal organs consumed. With this of course you expect people to push down everyone else in the way just to survive, but it doesn’t mean everyone’s like that. Specifically with the scenes of the people pushing and rushing through while others get left behind, the terror of death haunts people and those scared out of their minds will do anything to survive.

Anything.

Now once you have enough people who have rejected the society’s laws and orders with the collapse of government and band them together, Herd Mentality begins. The breakdown of social order isn’t isolated to individual opportunists. If you’ve seen any riots on the news then you know what happens when enough people who’ve gone batshit insane congregate. Clearly those guys don’t really care who’s who. Like the rapist in episode 4, there are those simply too lost in the madness of chaos to care who’s a zombie and who’s still human. Just loot and burn everything, anyway this whole city’s gone to shit. With people now doing whatever the hell they want, it’s likewise natural for the violent and lawless elements to rear their ugly heads. Even in the midst of the zombie apocalypse, chaos and destruction itself isn’t only because of them. Zombies may try to destroy humanity, but humans will also destroy each other.

All in the name of survival.

Actually if we should learn anything from this episode it's this:

Don't fuck with the fat guy.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 10:31   Link #2119
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Aren't we all sheep to some extent, I know I'd be lost without any guidance whatsoever. I mean my gramps taught me how to use a bow, and I know a little about farming, but I'd still freak out for awhile if zombies took over.
Yeah but guidance is not being sheep or whoever teaches you.....it's being wise and use the knowledge for yourself. Being sheep means to follow the masses and I only have to do it in regards to the market but if I could change the market I would go more for lower prices....the masses got for that.

If zombies took over I would more than anything arm myself and remind myself of movies with them in it for what to watch out for me.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 10:33   Link #2120
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:

I have video proof on youtube that what you say is so very true. It's not just religious types that can be sheeple, but those who also believe blindly in their government as well.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse