AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-10-07, 02:40   Link #5781
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
If it wasn't for Schneizel then lelouch might have not been in this mess. The Euphy incident sure bit him in the rear. Ohgi don't like seeing that name he was really incompatent. He should have been punished too.
Ohgi didn't like seeing what name?

And I don't think he should have been punished so much as barred from any critical, high-ranking political positions for a good, long time.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 02:40   Link #5782
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I think Knightrunner meant that he doesn't like seeing Ohgi's name.
Old 2009-10-07, 02:53   Link #5783
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I think Knightrunner meant that he doesn't like seeing Ohgi's name.
Thanks for the correction Rising Dragon.

I think I'll save Ohgi for another disscussion.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 03:06   Link #5784
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Some of those things were either bad luck, or lies/manipulations/conjectures on part of Schneizel, and to a lesser extent Ohgi/Villetta on the latter when it had to do with the Geass.
Some of them where, but most of it was simply the truth, Lelouch killed the JLF so the Japanese would be forced to see him a the savior, he massacred the Geass cult, he refused to accept blame for leaving the Black Knights. Those where Lelouch's actions and Lelouch's actions alone.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 03:38   Link #5785
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Some of them where, but most of it was simply the truth, Lelouch killed the JLF so the Japanese would be forced to see him a the savior, he massacred the Geass cult, he refused to accept blame for leaving the Black Knights. Those where Lelouch's actions and Lelouch's actions alone.
You mean at the hotel hostage incident? When it came to that, the JLF members in there were extremists, and would have struck first. The Portside battle incident in S1 13 was unfortunate, but it seemed Katase was doomed anyways. In any case, that these incidents led to the relative demise of the JLF was more incidental than anything.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 08:31   Link #5786
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Well, Lelouch.. in all honesty, is a megalomaniac, IMO.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 09:40   Link #5787
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Yes, but in away lelouch was loyal. He could have killed the Black Night's, but Zero Requiem only made it look like that, so he could go away without death to any mambers of Black Knight's. lelouch was even willing to go over his sister to save the world, but he did not do her any physical harm either.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 10:05   Link #5788
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Yes, but in away lelouch was loyal. He could have killed the Black Night's, but Zero Requiem only made it look like that, so he could go away without death to any mambers of Black Knight's. lelouch was even willing to go over his sister to save the world, but he did not do her any physical harm either.
he was willing to kill anyone for it
including nunnaly
he just lucked out that he didnt end up actually doing it by chance
nunnaly having her eyes open allowed him to take the trigger from her without having to harm her (otherwise she could have just detonated the flejia and killed them all)
he blows up the ikaruga, but kallen and tamaki save everyone on the bridge
he was going to charge at the damocles with the avalon (along with the hostages, thats what he said) before xing-ke sunk it

that he didnt choose to EXECUTE any of them during the last stage when they were no longer a threat, is nice and all
but he was willing to kill them all if they were a threat
and he ended up LUCKY that no one other then diethard died in the end
Old 2009-10-07, 11:18   Link #5789
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
he was willing to kill anyone for it
including nunnaly
he just lucked out that he didnt end up actually doing it by chance
nunnaly having her eyes open allowed him to take the trigger from her without having to harm her (otherwise she could have just detonated the flejia and killed them all)
he blows up the ikaruga, but kallen and tamaki save everyone on the bridge
he was going to charge at the damocles with the avalon (along with the hostages, thats what he said) before xing-ke sunk it

that he didnt choose to EXECUTE any of them during the last stage when they were no longer a threat, is nice and all
but he was willing to kill them all if they were a threat
and he ended up LUCKY that no one other then diethard died in the end
Well, he delibrately put Kallen as much out of harms way as he could while still having her oppose him and not ruin her life, but yeah, most of the rest survived by Deus in Machina.

(Although if Lelouch was really thinking, he could have convinced Kallen to join him in the clubhouse, then whacked her over the head when she was off guard and tied her up in a closet somewhere until it was all over, but that wouldn't have made for a very exciting finale.)
Old 2009-10-07, 12:38   Link #5790
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
You mean at the hotel hostage incident? When it came to that, the JLF members in there were extremists, and would have struck first. The Portside battle incident in S1 13 was unfortunate, but it seemed Katase was doomed anyways. In any case, that these incidents led to the relative demise of the JLF was more incidental than anything.
unfortunate?

Lelouch blew up a ship then blamed it on Britannia! I wouldn't call killing your own allies unfortunate. Horrifying? Yes, I would call it that.

Also Lelouch did kill a ton of the black knights or do you think blowing up Mt. Fuji only killed Lelouch's brainwashed men at the time. Just because he didn't kill any important characters was nothing more than those characters being lucky.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 12:40   Link #5791
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
unfortunate?

Lelouch blew up a ship then blamed it on Britannia! I wouldn't call killing your own allies unfortunate. Horrifying? Yes, I would call it that.

Also Lelouch did kill a ton of the black knights or do you think blowing up Mt. Fuji only killed Lelouch's brainwashed men at the time. Just because he didn't kill any important characters was nothing more than those characters being lucky.
He didn't blame it on Britannia, though it was their fault for cornering the JLF in the first place. He blamed the JLF themselves.

Fuji took out more ships than it did Knightmares, and only one ship actually belonged to the Black Knights proper.
Old 2009-10-07, 12:50   Link #5792
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He didn't blame it on Britannia, though it was their fault for cornering the JLF in the first place. He blamed the JLF themselves.

Fuji took out more ships than it did Knightmares, and only one ship actually belonged to the Black Knights proper.
so the rest were what ?
UFN member nations soldiers dont count ?
Old 2009-10-07, 12:52   Link #5793
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
so the rest were what ?
UFN member nations soldiers dont count ?
Not saying that, just pointing out facts. Though, if you want to bring it up, Lelouch probably cared considerably less for the fate of the member-nation ships than his former comrades.
Old 2009-10-07, 12:59   Link #5794
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Not saying that, just pointing out facts. Though, if you want to bring it up, Lelouch probably cared considerably less for the fate of the member-nation ships than his former comrades.
considering that he shot down their main flagship and almost killed most of his "former comrades"...
kinda doubt it
Old 2009-10-07, 14:00   Link #5795
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
considering that he shot down their main flagship and almost killed most of his "former comrades"...
kinda doubt it
Considering that he said, he would even kill Nunally if she stood in the way, then i doubt he loved and cared about her too.

/in b4 some people totally did not get the meaning of Zero Requiem and the roots of Lelouch's character. Epidermic-examination ftw !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 14:02   Link #5796
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Considering that he said, he would even kill Nunally if she stood in the way, then i doubt he loved and cared about her too.

/in b4 some people totally did not get the meaning of Zero Requiem and the roots of Lelouch's character. Epidermic-examination ftw !
i was commenting on morbo's logic of "lelouch cared more about his own former soldiers then he did about the rest of the people that the UFN sent"
i was commenting by saying that he put them all in the same meat grinder and hope for the best
Old 2009-10-07, 14:06   Link #5797
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
i was commenting on morbo's logic of "lelouch cared more about his own former soldiers then he did about the rest of the people that the UFN sent"
i was commenting by saying that he put them all in the same meat grinder and hope for the best
Not really. He had to put them all in the same salad, for the sake of the ZR. Of course, he would care more about people he spent more time with, that is natural.

Also, can you please stop putting "" It is kinda hard for people to take you srsly, if you put it on the end of every single post you make,. Unless you want us all, to take your posts in like "oh lulz, k"

Old 2009-10-07, 14:08   Link #5798
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

ok
but my point was that he almost killed everyone on-board the ikaruga without thinking about it too much
if he was concerned about it too much he didnt show it
nor about blowing up mount-fuji when most of the black knight forces were above it, knightmares included
Old 2009-10-07, 14:13   Link #5799
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
ok
but my point was that he almost killed everyone on-board the ikaruga without thinking about it too much
if he was concerned about it too much he didnt show it
nor about blowing up mount-fuji when most of the black knight forces were above it, knightmares included
Again, you forget that Lelouch has the non-care-face, most of the times. He even manages to keep his coolness, with Nunally. Of course, those two situations are way too much afar from each other, but you make it seem like Lelouch does not give a shit about it, like at all. While, no, it is not at all.

Old 2009-10-07, 14:17   Link #5800
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

i'd be with you if he NEEDED to have a non-care-face at the time
but he was sitting on the bridge of the avalon without anyone else looking at him
he wasnt putting on an act, because there was no one to ACT for

its not that he doesnt give a shit at all
just not enough to lift an eyebrow over potentially killing most of the black knights