父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 23:40   Link #323
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Spoiler for nise 2:
So, it's like he's supporting the 'changes' that she's undergoing because he can understand her in a way that others can't.
Very gentleman-ly Koyomi, no wonder Hitagi is head over heels on him

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 04:34   Link #324
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurupeceaue View Post
So, it's like he's supporting the 'changes' that she's undergoing because he can understand her in a way that others can't.
Very gentleman-ly Koyomi, no wonder Hitagi is head over heels on him
No!!!

Don't get fooled!!! This guy is a pervert!!! Lolicon!!! Ghostlolicon!!! Siscon!!! Masochist!!!

He is the manifestation of all of Nisio Isin's hidden pervsion!!!

My cute Mayoi and Nadeko =( he's corrupting them all >__<
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 07:14   Link #325
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
No!!!

Don't get fooled!!! This guy is a pervert!!! Lolicon!!! Ghostlolicon!!! Siscon!!! Masochist!!!

Umm... Mayoi is a ghost so I will let it slide

However... NADEKO is also mega pervert... in case you didn't realise.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 07:57   Link #326
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Ok, I just finished reading the first three chapter of Nise 2 and I can only say one thing.......Araragi is not on the level of a pervert anymore....he is indeed a l33t. As for why? Well... read on:

Spoiler:

As for what happens next I'll let you decide.

Last edited by omimon; 2009-11-05 at 07:59. Reason: spoiler
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 08:08   Link #327
Zetsubo
著述遮断

ok... I know the japanese are not as grossed out by concepts of incest as much as we are in the west... but... I have to draw the line here.

I am not one to enjoy any of those questionable brother sister situations that present themselves so frequently in anime/manga.

It is not for religious or social up bringing that I am grossed out... but purely biological.

If some of these sicon fanatics actually had sisters they would realise how gross this whole thing can be.

It is bad enough he feels up Mayoi... but she is a 20 odd year old ghost... I let it slide.
The chibi vampire is 500 years old... Nadeko is 14 and 17 to 14 is no big deal.

However... Karen and Tuskihi... off limits Nisio !
Old 2009-11-05, 11:10   Link #328
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ Too late for that. (See previous page spoilers).
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 11:13   Link #329
andy

Yeah as much as i love baka , i don't really like the whole incest thing . While i do find it funny sometimes depending on how it's done.

Going to hardcore into is just a joy kill for any series for me. Having a sister myself i find some of these things rather gross .

But then i am a huge Hitagi fan so i going most likely watch ,read the summaries anyway.

But baka also have allot of perverted fetishes and anime , manga stereotypes. So got to take good with the bad depending on your view lol.

Last edited by andy; 2009-11-05 at 11:26.
andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 12:27   Link #330
Zetsubo
著述遮断

It is not easy to like all the colours of the rainbow.

Manga and Anime will forever have good and bad plot points.

Just like all aspects of life.

You have to take the yin with the yang and enjoy what it is worth overall.

Old 2009-11-05, 16:28   Link #331
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
It is not easy to like all the colours of the rainbow.

Manga and Anime will forever have good and bad plot points.

Just like all aspects of life.

You have to take the yin with the yang and enjoy what it is worth overall.

Well, Nisio did make it clear that it is impossible to animate Nise so you can tell how questionable the content is. Basically, Nise really push the boundary of what is acceptable and let's face it we in the west have shows like that too. In Nisio's defense he didn't even show the scene where Araragi and Senjougahra actually did it even thought it was highly implied, so you can tell what actually happened when Araragi and Karen was just about to cross a VERY dangerous line.
Old 2009-11-05, 17:44   Link #332
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
No!!!

Hmmm Ghostlolicon... sweet sweet necrophilia...
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 17:48   Link #333
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Well, Nisio did make it clear that it is impossible to animate Nise so you can tell how questionable the content is. Basically, Nise really push the boundary of what is acceptable and let's face it we in the west have shows like that too. In Nisio's defense he didn't even show the scene where Araragi and Senjougahra actually did it even thought it was highly implied, so you can tell what actually happened when Araragi and Karen was just about to cross a VERY dangerous line.
I've watch some pretty interesting Anime(not hentai) Which includes incest, I only do approve of it only in Anime/hentai, but in RL it is really awkward, only if blood related.The Sibling Bond is the strongest there is. Yet again, its just me. If anyone is wondering I do have a dark/twisted sense of humor.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 21:01   Link #334
Kunagisa

Quote:
100% = normal, 150% = pushing it, 200% = criminal

if Kabuki and Neko go beyond 200%, I'll be a happy panda.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 00:03   Link #335
andy

Quote:

They could do nisa if they wanted to ,while it might not be a TV series they can make it a ONA or a ODA baka is one of those shows that has the numbers . I mean no matter how far he goes it can't be worst that some OVA , hentai that out there than i have seen.

When you have 60 000k plus people buying your show you don't really have worry about the ODA not making back it's money. That's one of great things about selling so much, TV is not the only option with those numbers. I have read some of the summaries, spoilers you guys did and nothing so far out there seem so bad that ODA can't be done for it.

Well from your spoilers you did not say if cross the line or not ,or was it implied that they went all they way ? Just wondering since were are the topic.

Last edited by andy; 2009-11-06 at 00:16.
Old 2009-11-06, 03:14   Link #336
Pachael
原作通り

For all you know, Shaft'd replace the stuff at the periphery with real life images of rice bowls or something like that.
Pachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 05:40   Link #337
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
They could do nisa if they wanted to ,while it might not be a TV series they can make it a ONA or a ODA baka is one of those shows that has the numbers . I mean no matter how far he goes it can't be worst that some OVA , hentai that out there than i have seen.

When you have 60 000k plus people buying your show you don't really have worry about the ODA not making back it's money. That's one of great things about selling so much, TV is not the only option with those numbers. I have read some of the summaries, spoilers you guys did and nothing so far out there seem so bad that ODA can't be done for it.

Well from your spoilers you did not say if cross the line or not ,or was it implied that they went all they way ? Just wondering since were are the topic.
Spoiler:

Last edited by omimon; 2010-01-07 at 00:39. Reason: grammer
Old 2009-11-06, 08:25   Link #338
andy

Quote:
Spoiler:
Thanks for the spoilers that was allot to type out lol. Still nothing that can't be done in a ODA lol.
Old 2009-11-06, 12:05   Link #340
Zetsubo
著述遮断

I hope the Tsukihi gets that icepick and does some corrective perforation and chipping on these two blocks of hormones.

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance