AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-25, 18:22   Link #41
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
Nice opinions too bad my team would crush them all just by itachi looking into your teams pathetic eyes.
True, but then your 'team' wouldnt exist really, as Itachi wouldnt do any piddly missions for someone else.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 18:46   Link #42
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
This is.. hypothetical..
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 19:26   Link #43
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Indeed, but saying Itachi and/or Kabuto is a bit silly, when they clearly arent Genin/Chuunin strength ninja, only maintaining those ranks because of the direction they took.
Old 2003-12-25, 20:00   Link #44
Wintrow

Sakura - She's smart and can drool over Sasuke.
Ino - She can pick flowers and drool over Sasuke.
Hinata - She can drool over Naruto and spy with byakugan.
Tenten - She can slap some sense into the rest.
Temari - She can do the missions.

The "team" would spend all day doing each others hair and pick flowers.
Wintrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 20:17   Link #45
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

lol franckly the team Kabuto, Itachi, Naruto, Sasuke, Neji is one of the worst possible team.

As soon as the mission would start, Kabuto would try to capture Sasuke who would try to kill Itachi who would try to capture Naruto who would try to beat Kabuto/Itachi/Sasuke!

During this time, Neji would look at the bloody mess and wondering what the fuck is going on...
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 21:00   Link #46
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
lol franckly the team Kabuto, Itachi, Naruto, Sasuke, Neji is one of the worst possible team.

As soon as the mission would start, Kabuto would try to capture Sasuke who would try to kill Itachi who would try to capture Naruto who would try to beat Kabuto/Itachi/Sasuke!

During this time, Neji would look at the bloody mess and wondering what the fuck is going on...
The only way to make that funnier would be to put Gaara instead of Neji, and he'd just freeak out and try to kill everyone.
Old 2003-12-25, 21:55   Link #47
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
It's obvious.. it'll end up with Naruto vs Itachi vs Sakuto (Sasuke and Kabuto fuse) and Naruto would win, because the show isn't called Sakuto.
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 02:18   Link #48
reymysteriojr

hahaha fusion. Wonder if they make that game I use to play on AOL along time ago in the chat rooms. But it was anime and dbz characters where they had hit points and magic points and you had to type out your move you wanted to do level whatever and it would hit and take the HPpoints away. That was interesting. I always used evil gohan. you can go supersaiyan and you would have to wait for the next game to play when your HP went to 0..doing that with naruto would be interesting. I think it was macross or something. i forget.
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 03:00   Link #49
Ice Man
eye of the sharingan

Send a message via AIM to Ice Man Send a message via Yahoo to Ice Man
Rock Lee- The bold cut and bushy eyebrows may cause him to look weak. But this guy proven many times that he's tough. And I also like his fighting style. he's a beast when he uses his full potential.

Sasuke- Leaf's village number 1 rookie. he's smart when it comes to battles. and somewhat tough. and he's my favorite character

Neji- i dont know much on this guy since im only at the 42nd episode. but he's a beast also. he can pretty much keep the group in order.

Naruto- Leaf's village most show-offy, loudest, hyperactive ninja. A bit cocky but he can come in handy.

Konohamaru- i know i know.. he's weak as hell.. but he can be a setup target to bring out the rest of the groups full potential... if he gets knocked out or hurt badly... one of the teamates is bound to get angry therefore causing major damage. and he's funny as hell when he chases naruto while hiding under a box.

There's my team. Sure i expect them to argue alot since they all are different.

Oh. And if i had to pick which sensei i would be. I would be Kakashi. That guy always makes me laugh. And he's just plain cool.
Ice Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 04:35   Link #50
Izlude
Sharingan!

Iruka is a weakling. He was saved by Naruto when Naruto could barely use replication. Iruka could at best be a halfass human shield.
Izlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 05:23   Link #51
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ky_khor
1st Konoha Special Operation Squadron (SOS)

Commander - Tsunade
Special Support Unit - Kakashi, Shizune

Patrol Leader -Shikamaru (strategy, capture)
Patrol Second -Neji (scout, short range attack)
Quarter Master -temari (long range attack)
First Aider -Sakura (first aid, analysis)
Patrol Member -Naruto (assist)
Patrol Member -Shino (trap, track)

moving formation (shino, shikamaru, sakura, naruto, temari, neji)

shikamaru no doubt be the most wanted in a team. if u read the manga, he is pretty cool huh....and can become respondsible and caring. won't let comrade die, definitely the leader of the squad bcoz of his IQ 200 and strategy set up. his shadow imitate jutsu can capture or freeze the enemy.

neji is calm, can look through wat other cannot with byakugan. a genius in learning, strong. he has the greatest damage after naruto's rasengan. and his 360' sight angle. that's y shikamaru order him to become the assistant leader. you cannot go against wat shikamaru decide bcoz he is always right.

temari is the third member of a squad bcoz she is intelligent and cool. she has the long range attack that current teamate don't hav. she can be the leader after shikamaru n neji.

sakura also a analysist. she is good in genjutsu. she will be a normal girl in a squad that without sasuke. she is caring too. hope she can become the medical-nin and become the first aider of the squad.

naruto is the fastest and toughest. he probably the one still standing after all the teamate KO-ed. he also no need medical attention. most important he has unlimited stamina, chakra, can summon Gamabunta, can kill watever with rasengan after the enemy freezed by shikamaru's shadow imitation jutsu. he had his famous kagebunshin too assist in all sort of things. he can become the bait of a trap too.. ha ha!

shino is the better tracker and scout. he left a female bugs on the enemy then enemy can never lost track of. the bugs also eat chakra and follow the chakra trait. when scouting, he just spread the 100000000 bugs flying all over the world then ha ha!!!!! he can set up the bug's trap... creepy huh

kakashi is the superior task force. (but not a great teacher and leader)
he can do the rescueing mission and he is a copy ninja. we hav kakashi then y we still need sasuke?

shizune is a good medical-nin. she is also kind. supporting kakashi.

tsunade...... i choose her to become the commander just bcoz i like beautiful woman give me order. also shikamaru won't go against woman. don't forget she is sannin, 5th hokkage duh! she is playful
ky_khor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 07:45   Link #52
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ky_khor
worst team ever (similar to some post before)

orochimaru, itachi, zabuza, gaara, sasuke

First mission = = = "There can be only one"
Second mission = = = "Orochimaru revive all"
Third mission = = = "There still can be only one"
Fourth mission = = = "Orochimaru revive all again"
Fifth mission = = = "There always can be only one"
"
"
"

and the team name = = = Jackson Five
ky_khor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 10:55   Link #53
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Hm, Konohamaru isn't even a Gennin....

BTW, I wonder why not many people choose Iruka. This guy has Gaara's level* and is much better in teamwork.

*) In this forest of death, Anko and some of her underlings were surprised that Gaara made it through the forest unharmed, and they commented, that even they don't get to the house without beeing wounded. And after Naruto's made it, Iruka appeared for them (unharmed) and told them, that he was watching them.

BTW, shouldn't Neji and Hinata have noticed it, if someone was watching them?
Iruka didn't go through the forest during the exam. It says he was summoned by the two scrolls. I don't really buy that, so I'm speculating that he, along with other chuunin assigned to the other teams, were waiting in the tower. When the team opened the scrolls, the chuunin assigned to them would appear. If the teams were being followed by the chuunin in the forest, that would interfer with the exam process. Iruka meant that he was watching over them, keeping track of their progress, not literally following them, watching everything they did like a stalker.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 13:44   Link #54
Blue Siren
Yuki is MINE!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Siren
Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
If you pick Any 5 for a mission who would it be and why?

Sasuke: He's the best and cutest
Sasuke:
Sasuke... oh I was supposed to pick 5 different people? Oh well

Naruto: His frog kicks ASS!
Shikamaru: Genius strategist
Neji: defence master
Lee: He just rocks!
Blue Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 18:18   Link #55
Rasengan

Shikamaru for all his strategies. Naruto (Kyuubi Mode), Neji, he's smart and strong at the same time and his Byakugan is useful too. TenTen (she carries all kinds of weapons >.>) and Gaara (He can kill mass #s of enemies with one attack).
Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 19:14   Link #56
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

If Itachi can't be in a Chuunin team just because he's "too" strong, then neither can Naruto, because we all know Naruto has the Kyubi and will be the strongest in the end (by default of being the "main" character)

anyways putting Itachi in a team isn't such a bad idea. He worked well with his backup in the manga, telling his backup what to do and who to avoid, how to fight, when to retreat, etc. Even when he could have won a battle, he considered retreat first because he didn't want to start meaningless battles. Seriously, the man is a battle god + strategic genius (like shikamaru). He didn't become ANBU captain w/o a reason. Any credible chuunin team would have Itachi as a core member, if not the leader.
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 19:29   Link #57
reymysteriojr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
If Itachi can't be in a Chuunin team just because he's "too" strong, then neither can Naruto, because we all know Naruto has the Kyubi and will be the strongest in the end (by default of being the "main" character)
K if we have to play like that then i take naruto out and put gaara in.
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 11:01   Link #58
Pervert Sennin
Pervert Sennin

Send a message via MSN to Pervert Sennin
Shikamaru (Leader, he's could make good plans)

Naruto (great power, Rasengan, Kage Bunsin, Summoning...)

Neji (good defense with his Byakugan...)

Shino (his bugs are very good )

Sasuke (he is very good and he has good attacks and he rocks )
Pervert Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 14:34   Link #59
GunDream
Inactive Member

I'd have to go with team sexy.

Temari
TenTen
Ino
Sakura
Hinata

They will probably fail every mission but it will be fun to watch. =P
GunDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 15:23   Link #60
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr
with all ties and previous loyalties severed....

kabuto - he's medical and quite excellent
shika - he's strategical and seems to always have a back-up plan
temari - she's good in a fight and ... long range
naruto - he's got some ungodly stamina. even w/o the kyubi.
kiba - excellent scout.
(or shino, both seem to be really good at scouting)
fenrihr is offline   Reply With Quote