AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-05-28, 15:36   Link #41
Harukalover
In exile

Elfen Lied - Lilium
Always gives me shivers down my back. And listening to that song in a dark quiet room is just way to invoking of paranioa.

Cowboy Bebop - Call me Call me
Makes me feel kind of depressed, especially if I watch the episode with the song.
Harukalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-30, 23:02   Link #42
Chiro-Chan

Location: Chiro lives in Oregon, nyo.. It's too cold and wet here.. *shiver* I wanna live with Fluffy-butt!
Send a message via AIM to Chiro-Chan
One particular song struck me when I read the topic of this thread.

My pick is going to be "Angel Heart". It's one of Maes Hughes' image songs from Fullmetal Alchemist. The lyrics are from Maes' point of view, while he's watching Roy sleep and thinking about their relationship and whatnot. It's very sad and mellow and sweet, and since Maes Niichan died... It always makes me cry. I love him very much.
Chiro-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 00:07   Link #43
Shoeshefied

Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
Heres mine ^^'

the whole—> Air soundtrack
its intrumental for the most part.

Cd1 : **Key - Tori No Shi
**Key - Sousei (do it as maxed volume xD)
**Key - Yasou

Heres a few more which you gotta hear:

Ah! My Goddess : Open your mind /by Ishida Youko (on air version)***
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children: Water
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 18:30   Link #44
rayne

elfen lied - lilium
i think i would have liked it if i listened only to the audio...but since i listened to it as the opening theme of elfen lied...the screenshots just made me feel depressed.
but i love the song ne wayz. very beautiful voice to go along with it.

kaleido star - tattoo kiss
haha..i just feel soo happy while listening to this song. yaaayyy~
-cheers-
rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 23:53   Link #45
eternal

Most of Noir's OST ,someone did say Canter per Me?] (my no.1_
Madlax's OST

Mai Hime's episode 16's ending

Gundam SEED Cagali's image song-Akatsuki no kuruma(my no.2) Just praise Yuki Kaijura!!
Gundam seed's meteor by t.m. revolution
gundam seed destiny's vestige by t.m. revolution

Someone did say Full metal alchemist's 2nd ending Tobira no mukou e-the point is when it starts playing before the episode ends...

And many many more...anything goes with yuki kaijura's works...except for tsubasa chronicles. Nowadays i think many anime uses her music which sometimes degrades the quality
eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 07:45   Link #46
Synh
Silent

Send a message via AIM to Synh Send a message via MSN to Synh
AKA TO KURO is an awesome song. It's on the anime show Noir. It gives me a sense of power, like i could do anything if i wanted to.

Salva Nos- Noir

The song Margaret from MADLAX is really good to. It's eerie and beautiful at the same time. I adore that song so much.

Madlax and Noir have really good songs now that i think about it...
Synh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 12:00   Link #47
Fruits

I'd have to say Shiki no Uta , it puts me at ease and makes me want to be away at a beautiful and exotic place.
Fruits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 12:02   Link #48
SpecterVR
Calming Everyday Life

Oddly enough, Cloud Age Symphony from Last Exile gives this kinda odd drift-like emotion. Hard to describe really, perhaps BURN MUSIC would be the best way to. :P
SpecterVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 10:53   Link #49
andromeda0201

these songs make me feel sad:
Tori no Uta (Air), Akatsuki no Kuruma (Gundam Seed), Hoshizora no Waltz (Kimi ga),
Scarlet (Ayashi no Ceres), Half Pain (Witch Hunter Robin), Eternal Snow (Full Moon wo Sagashite), Fuhen (Samurai 7)

and these songs perk me up and make me feel full of energy
The Starry Sky (Angelic Layer), Ignited (GSD), Houki Boshi (Bleach), Scramble (School Rumble), Hishoku no Sora (Shakugan no shana)
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 14:07   Link #50
Scribble
Sloth

Send a message via MSN to Scribble
Tori no Uta doesn't make me sad, it makes me, uh...feel like breathing and flying and sitting by the sea. Very refreshing.
If you know what I mean.
Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 14:24   Link #51
Scribble
Sloth

Send a message via MSN to Scribble
EDIT: Accident. Forget about this post.
Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-21, 17:09   Link #52
Pepz

Songs that make me feel sad : Rozen Maiden Traumend ED - Hikari no Rasenritsu, Air OP - Tori no Uta, Blood+ ED - Cry no more, Fate-Stay Night ED - Anata ga Ita Mori, Jigoku Shoujo ED - Karinui, SHUFFLE! ED - innocence, Futakoi Alternative ED - Bokura no Jikan (Yeah I know that sounds kinda odd but the piano version made it feel sad). Samurai Champloo ED - Ai no Mi, Naruto - OP5 Seishun Kyosokyoku (Even the opening scenes made me cry an bit) FMA (insert song) - Brothers My HiME ED1 - Kimi ga Sora datta, My HiME (insert song) - It's Only The Fairy Tale

Songs that made me feel happy : Macross Plus (Insert song) - Information High, Mirdoi no Hibi OP - Sentimental, Noein OP - idea, The Law of Ueki OP2 - No Regret, Samurai Champloo ED5 - San Francisco, Honey & Clover (insert song too many of them I like!) - Sakura, Prince of Tennis ED1 - You got game? Prince of Tennis OP3 - Make You Free, Prince of Tennis OP4 - Long way, Shana OP2 - Being, Blood+ OP3 - Colors of the heart, Prince of Tennis ED7 - Wonderful days, Ichigo 100 OP - Shine of voice, Paradise Kiss (insert song) - Shounen Knife, FMA OP4 - Rewrite, FMA ED3 - Tobira no Mukou e, Black Cat OP1 - Daia no Hana. Blood OP2 - Season's call
Pepz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-21, 18:25   Link #53
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

These did for me:
Saigo No Yakusoku (performed by Kouda Mariko), OST from Marmalade Boy - sadness (particularly when saying goodbye)
Winter Wish (performed by Yonekura Chihiro), OST from Love Hina Winter Special - longing
The soundtracks of Koi Kaze - regret/wishing for something that could never be
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 22:24   Link #54
Sulphur

End of Evangelion - Komm, Susser Todd

Always makes me sad for some reason...
Sulphur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 04:20   Link #55
*Maurizio*
Simply Ma-chan:3

First... F/S N theme Kirameku Namida Wa Hoshi Ni it really makes me feel sad, tho it' ain't very sad tune, but it makes me think 'bout Sa-chan, and her powerful charecter..

Second...DearS openig, Love Slave, which really makes me wanna jump 'round ma room and sing along... so energetitc

Third... I'd say Nearly all music from Mai Otome, especially Senotome~Ao to Kuro no Kyousoukyoku... which has some nice flamencoeffects.. weird, eh?? Makes me to think 'bout Arika and her braveness...

AND of course..Tenjo tenge ending. Aiko Kayou~Aishitene Motto Love it.. she's also many other songs I like...
*Maurizio* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 20:27   Link #56
Shinku

erm... here are some of my favorites.... or the ones i am addicted to and I cannot stop playing them xD

1. Hikari no Rasenritsu - Kukui (Ending theme for Rozen Maiden Traumend)
A Very cute and touching song. It reminds me of all the dolls especially Hina Ichigo.. I hope she comes back in season 3 cause she is so cute and funny, other then Suiseiseki. Overall I love the song.

2. Fields of Hope - Tanaka Rie (An insert song in Gundam Seed Destiny Episode 7 or 8)
Another song sung by Lacus (Tanaka Rie). It has a nice melody.

3. Shinkai no Kodoku - Kuwashima Houko (An insert song in Gundam Seed Destiny Episode 30 something xD daaayumm, i cant remember ~ the one when Stellar dies T_T)
I cant believe she died.... RIP my favourite extended.
Shinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 13:02   Link #57
polaris1
nsl technologies

there are so many but a few that stand out would be "nausicaa requiem" by joe hisaishi. also just about anything from kenji kawai... especially "kugutsuuta kagirohi ha yomi ni mata muto" (those vocals make me all tingly)
polaris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 13:55   Link #58
CLAMPshinobi

Send a message via AIM to CLAMPshinobi Send a message via Yahoo to CLAMPshinobi
I think the songs that trigger me are
Merry go round for two- Kodocha
Tatoo Kiss- Kaliedo Star
Come- Inuyasha
Tenshi no Yubikiri- Kare Kano
Yume no Nakae- Kare Kano
Tomorrow- Full Metal Panic
The Ending Song- Full Metal Panic Fumofuu
CLAMPshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 18:45   Link #59
TsubasaSeraphina

Well, you'll have to excuse my possible overkill on the description and reasoning, simply put; I am a very passionate person, and I don't mind sharing me feelings of such.

Eternal Snow - Full Moon Wo Sagashite OST (Changin' My Life) - Eternal Snow was one of the first Japanese songs that I ever learned, it is such an emotional and sad love song that really touched me, and that I could relate to, so that it sometimes pushes me to tears. The song left such an impression on me that I instantly had to learn it for the piano. ^-^

Sakasama no Chou - Jigoku Shoujo OST (SNoW) - This song struck me as sort of sad the first time I ever heard it, but the more I heard it and liked it, I thought it felt sort nostalgic.

Lilium - Elfen Lied OST (Noma Kumiko) - Lilium sort of gives me the chills, listening to it is like remembering something very bittersweet, though possibly more on the bitter side than the sweet... Apperantly I'm not alone, since when I play this song on the piano, many people have said similar things about it to me.

Amrita - Tsubasa Chronicle Movie: Tori Kago no Kuni no Himegumi OST (Yui Makino) - Epecially the first time I heard this song, it just struck me is very abstract and beautiful, alot deeper than most English lyrics.

Reason - xxxHOLiC OST (Fonogenico) - This song just makes me feel kinda light, refreshed maybe, it's full of realistic and tender feelings, and I think it does a good job of conveying them.

Focus - Full Moon Wo Sagashite OST - (Changin' My Life) - This is another song this makes me feel nostalgic, I thought it was a simply amazing song, as far as the musc and arangment goes. Many people might find the lyrics quite different for Changin' My Life's other works, and that is is, when I finally got ahold of a good translation, I thought so.
TsubasaSeraphina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 09:22   Link #60
AizenSousuke

Pre parade - makes me wanna sing happily
AizenSousuke is offline   Reply With Quote