AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-01, 08:10   Link #4041
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Vol 14 is slated for January 2016 release [source] <-from the recent Dragon Magazine

Just let it end already. There's no point of prolonging the story whilekeep introducing and making other girls better than the title girl, if the end-girl is still going to be the title girl.
That is what usually happen when reading a harem novel with the main girl being tsun. dont bother me much since i support nobuna x saru hoping for the author to give us more illustration pls, the last 3 was quite lacking
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-01, 08:20   Link #4042
OmegaWeaponZ

^The Illustrator(who also does the illus for DxD) was having some rl problems, lets be easy on him/her kay?
Old 2015-12-01, 08:20   Link #4043
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
^The Illustrator(who also does the illus for DxD) was having some rl problems, lets be easy on him/her kay?
Didnt know that, mb
Old 2015-12-06, 18:11   Link #4044
9taileddemon

Hey. Current Translator here. Figured I should make a post.

Something from Volume 11 will be posted by the end of the month at the latest. The translation is ongoing. Chapter 2 was just significantly longer than expected (2/5 of the book WRY) and editors are busy with school. But it is ongoing. Soon there shall be another dose of Nobuna for those that haven't given up yet.

9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 18:35   Link #4045
rantaid

thank you. now i can enjoy kobayakawa and kikkawa tan having oniisama syndrom
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 20:28   Link #4046
The 48th Ronin

I've checked the FB Group. Looks like somebody did the Prologue for Vol. 13.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 22:14   Link #4047
tarmade

Just woke up and saw this terrible news. Suffice to say this is not the morning I was waiting for...

As you all must have heard, ONNY was hit hard by the DMCA of kadokawa. The impact is big and and it pretty much eliminate the only hosting site that ONNY was being uploaded to.

It's a shame that we, the translators ARE preparing for a good xmas surprise for the patient readers of ONNY. The entire volume 11 has been translated and are now waiting for editing and TLC. We are trying to rush it out before xmas so you guys could read it while enjoying the holidays.

Moving ahead, all future ONNY chapters WILL be released HERE in the group and a separate link to the fb post will be up in the fb pinned post. This will be done by today, hopefully. As for whether will we continue the translations, we are likely to continue still. Future release will be announced here, BT's fb group and of course, the ONNY fb group.

This is it for the ONNY group's announcement. Happy holidays guys.

Group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OdaNobunaLN.Eng/
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 04:10   Link #4048
niknasr

^Thanks man, and here I thought we never see the translation again..
niknasr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 05:20   Link #4049
Breimn

And here i was waiting for more before catching up.
Thankfully there are still goodbpeople in the world ready to help.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 09:26   Link #4050
Klard
The cilvilain

You are my savior man
Old 2015-12-18, 10:24   Link #4051
LKK

Modly note: Any further discussion of the change of the translation hosting needs to occur somewhere other than this thread. Only the first post should have a link to where the translation is located as per the Fan Translation Link Policy.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 01:19   Link #4052
9taileddemon

Volume 11 translator here!

The complete volume 11 draft 1 has been released as a Christmas....okay mostly day after christmas present! Time zones how do they work! If you want the completely edited final final version that will be coming some time during the week. But what is available should be more than enough for most people! Because from just one chapter you now have all 5!

Information about where to find them is noted earlier in this page. And that location is also where I'll primarily be discussing volume 12 stuff moving forward.

Old 2015-12-26, 08:36   Link #4053
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9taileddemon View Post
Volume 11 translator here!

The complete volume 11 draft 1 has been released as a Christmas....okay mostly day after christmas present! Time zones how do they work! If you want the completely edited final final version that will be coming some time during the week. But what is available should be more than enough for most people! Because from just one chapter you now have all 5!

Information about where to find them is noted earlier in this page. And that location is also where I'll primarily be discussing volume 12 stuff moving forward.
Bt fb group has no update and onny group is closed so.I can't read any post in that group.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 19:15   Link #4054
9taileddemon

You can just join the group as I have permission to approve people to join, for now I'm going to leave Tarmade to deal with the baka tsuki stuff as I haven't been involved in that and don't know the rules.

Now to get on topic, I'll admit as the translator I really wish volume 12 had pictures D: I need to be hype for what is going to be happening. Especially after how good volume 11 was ugh. I don't want Kenshin who hasn't appeared until now, I want more Mori sisters! Mrphmrph.

But Volume 11 also gave me a lot of respect for Nobuna/Nobunaga. Yeah a huge part of why Nobunaga was successful was because of his extremely talented retainers, but even beyond that the sheer nerve to use that strategy to deal with the Murakami navy and the fact that he built a supply chain to allow it to occur is staggering. Takes a great leader to put together a team of even a bunch of talented individuals that could manage that. No wonder the sengoku era has been made into so many anime and games, it was a period of time that really was close to a fantasy...

Old 2015-12-26, 22:37   Link #4055
The 48th Ronin

Just DL'ed Vol. 11. Gonna start reading it later. Thanks TL group.
Old 2015-12-27, 04:43   Link #4056
renoraider

Mind if I ask where the FB page to download it is, please? I joined the bakatsuki fb one but don't know about the other.

Oh sh*t. Nevermind. I was on the right page all along. I was too busy with the main post page I didn't check the list of uploaded files. Thanks guys, merry christmas.
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 05:47   Link #4057
justpassingby

Vol 14 Cover (low resolution). On Sale January 20th. [source]

Old 2016-01-02, 06:03   Link #4058
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Vol 14 Cover (low resolution). On Sale January 20th. [source]

Yoshihi and Sorin on the cover Lets see who win
Old 2016-01-02, 21:26   Link #4059
The 48th Ronin

God fucking dammit. Sorin is smoking hot. And she apparently likes Holloween.
Old 2016-01-22, 11:12   Link #4060
renoraider

Saw some newly posted pics from vol 14. One of Sourin about to blow her brains out with a pistol and dear ol Saru trying to stop her (yeah, not like we didn't expect that). We're counting on you, Saru; new waifu GET! :3
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem