AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-29, 15:27   Link #1781
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler for ep 3:
Didn't notice that detail. I guess being targeted in the first episode wasn't just random.

Also, how can you make the time on a CHEAP watch go backward by pushing the button instead of forward? Hell, my Casio G-Shock can't even do that Maybe that's standard on all japanese watches.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 16:04   Link #1782
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler for ep 3:
You do have to wonder. Someone really wanted Kinji to miss that bus. Could be the killer thinking it's too troublesome to deal with Kinji, but then why not just target a different bus that doesn't go by his place altogether? At the very least whoever did change it didn't care about the people who would be on the bus during the incident.

Yeah it does seem like Aria has a pressing need and is in a serious hurry to find someone to partner up with.
Old 2011-04-29, 16:33   Link #1783
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
You do have to wonder. Someone really wanted Kinji to miss that bus. Could be the killer thinking it's too troublesome to deal with Kinji, but then why not just target a different bus that doesn't go by his place altogether? At the very least whoever did change it didn't care about the people who would be on the bus during the incident.

Yeah it does seem like Aria has a pressing need and is in a serious hurry to find someone to partner up with.
The obvious conclusion is that Aria sabotaged the clocks. She didn't want Kinji to be in that bus. That way, they could ride to the rescue together and reignite his passion for saving lives. It was all a ploy to convince him to be her partner.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 18:00   Link #1784
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for scans:

Last edited by Ravenblitz; 2011-04-29 at 18:14.
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 18:36   Link #1785
Seihai
スマイリウム

Aria was rather likable in the first half, but then I was probably as irritated as Kinji was in the hospital scene, maybe more. I guess Kinji should have tried to talk back a bit more. I'm sure there's a tremendous reason for Aria's wish to track down the Butei killer, though I have yet to see killed people at all. That's the one thing I'm unsatisfied with, despite dangerous explosives, rapid fire with heat detectors and a rumored killer who has perfect hide and run skills.
Old 2011-04-29, 18:51   Link #1786
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for scans:
wtf? I REALLY hope that that's not some huge spoiler, even if it was from some mag .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 19:13   Link #1787
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
When Reki showed up all of a sudden I had a 'Demon Lord in the Back' flashback.

Oh dear my Harems are getting mixed up.
I tried to see a rabbit tail but that skirt of hers wouldn't let me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The obvious conclusion is that Aria sabotaged the clocks. She didn't want Kinji to be in that bus. That way, they could ride to the rescue together and reignite his passion for saving lives. It was all a ploy to convince him to be her partner.
Was Aria even in the apt that night?

But that was one of the things I thought made more sense in the manga. Riko ain't Inquesta for nothing.

James Bond: Well you know Q, you're smarter than you look.

Q: Hmph well better than looking smarter than you are.

Over the decades that always describes the genius
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 19:15   Link #1788
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I am loving the bra shots instead of the usual panty shots. But, I think I am going to drop this and fall into the novel.
Old 2011-04-29, 21:02   Link #1789
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

What is going on with Kinji he awesome in the first episode but now he just sucks
Old 2011-04-29, 21:05   Link #1790
Qikz

I'm really enjoying this anime so far. Maybe it's because I don't read LN's that I don't get annoyed by things being removed, much like I did with the Harry Potter movies. I'll try and read the LN's after this is finished though and I'm loving Kinji's character as well as Reiki seems really cute (the sniper girl).

I wonder who changed the clocks. O_O
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 21:36   Link #1791
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
What is going on with Kinji he awesome in the first episode but now he just sucks
Well his runny away. running away from something the anime doesn't show yet. In episode 3. Just like in episode 2. He did his best. The best he could do in normal mode. More like his force to make a move because people are in danger. He still doing it not of his own free will. Hysteria mode and Normal mode are different. It might be good thing if Kinji start acting for himself or rather do things that he decide to do without someone forcing him or something forcing him to do so.
Old 2011-04-29, 22:23   Link #1792
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Sorry, I'm going to type in bold and caps:

ARCADE SCENE. KYAAAA SUPER KAWAII/MOE OVERLOAD!!!

Spoiler for Spoiler for adorable images are adorable:

..............now that I've got that out of my system....
Aria was super great in this ep. She didn't do anything unlikable at all. I hope her "haters" are eating their words cause she's an awesome character. She's so freaking brave and she can definitely be sweet. Did I mention she was moe?
Give Kin-chan a break, guys. He's still new at this and he was really scared! D: Remember, he has to go into Hysteria mode to kick ass-er bullets at this point.

love love LOVED this ep. It had all good things, moe, action, and emotion. It kicks the butts of episodes 1 and 2, I have to say.
Can't wait for 4. >____<
Old 2011-04-29, 22:41   Link #1793
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Hugging isn't enough. You should kiss her and give her a massaging cuddle too- *IS SHOT*
AHO BAKA HENTAI.

I love her like a little sis and I'm not into incest.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-04-30 at 00:05.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 23:22   Link #1794
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Read up to volume 3 of the LN in the past few hours (Thanks YoakeNoHikari for telling me there was a translation~), and I gotta say it's interesting to see people making hypothesis' about what will happen and who they think did it when you know the facts.

I'll admit, I was surprised when the facts behind the events in these first 3 episodes were laid on the table.
Old 2011-04-29, 23:26   Link #1795
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
.. and I gotta say it's interesting to see people making hypothesis' about what will happen and who they think did it when you know the facts.
Yeah, it's a totally different thing watching it with foreknowledge, than having no idea what it'll be like before you watch it. The hardest part is not spoiling it for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
AHO BAKA HENTAI.
It's okay, the perv was just giving friendly advice. Because.... that's what I would do

*runs*
Old 2011-04-29, 23:30   Link #1796
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm using my will power to stop myself from reading the novel and it's working because had I did, I'll be like Tsunade and the others yanking my hair out at the apparent changed of scenes. Without it I'm happy as a... Happy thingy.

Of which I should probably point that the they should be mentally prepared for more changes; this is the guy who did Shana after all.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 00:00   Link #1797
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
It's okay, the perv was just giving friendly advice. Because.... that's what I would do

*runs*
I am not a perv! I was just giving a suggestion for more intimate real love!

Besides, unless you are a girl, that doesn't apply to you. Sorry tron.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 00:06   Link #1798
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm using my will power to stop myself from reading the novel and it's working because had I did, I'll be like Tsunade and the others yanking my hair out at the apparent changed of scenes. Without it I'm happy as a... Happy thingy.
A happy thingy? I guess I know what you mean, it's something I thought was best during Dai Maou's run.

Quote:
Besides, unless you are a girl, that doesn't apply to you. Sorry tron.
I meant... I would give... advice too like... you know, advise her, that's what I would do...

But what the heck! As a man, it is encoded in my genes to hug a cute girl. All it takes is some serious mental powers to ensure it borders on friendliness and not sexual harrassment
Old 2011-04-30, 00:07   Link #1799
Chiibi

Quote:
I am not a perv!
Said the man with the bouncing boobie Riko avatar. XD
Old 2011-04-30, 00:12   Link #1800
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Said the man with the bouncing boobie Riko avatar. XD
Yeah, you tell him like it is girl!

*looks at own sig*

Uhm, so... how about Riko's uniform, eh? As a loli version uniform, Aria should be wearing that

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere