AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-01-06, 07:08   Link #16141
Zantetsuken

Do something with a backpack or wing next.
Old 2010-01-06, 07:14   Link #16142
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thanks for the link. i know its a kitbash but it looks really sharp in black.

i got a stupid question. i have never used the internet to purcahse items. do you need a paypal and a HLJ account to purcahse it from HLJ?

regarding the PG 00 gundam. it looks awesome but the price sure is something. the place i go to is asking $389 for it.

what is the difference between robot daimashi and mg/hg/pg etc models? is it that RD is already built upon purchase?
HLJ and HobbySearch are two really great sites that you can 100% trust to get your items. I have bought from HLJ countless times (including my PG 00 raiser) and you do need a HLJ account to purchase from their site. In regards to payment you can pay either by credit card or Paypal (you'll need a Paypal account).

I use Paypal and works great, keeping in mind though, PG 00 raiser costs 25000 yen AND you have to pay around 9600 yen for shipping, so the $389 from ur local shop may still be worth it, use a currency converter to try to find the best deal
Old 2010-01-06, 08:04   Link #16143
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
So, I've done Dynames, Exia Repair II and Masuaro, all HGs. I think I wanna build a few more HGs and I'm wondering what to do next... Do you think maybe I should wait for the movie models to come out?
It doesn't look like Quanta would be able to stand O.O
Why would Qan[t] would not be able to stand?Looks fine to me.

I'm more worried about the lack of grey knee joint that 00 had[maybe the articulation would be less good because of it],I hope the Hg model can still be as good at the HG 00 model.
Old 2010-01-06, 08:13   Link #16144
Tormenk

Quote:
So, I've done Dynames, Exia Repair II and Masuaro, all HGs. I think I wanna build a few more HGs and I'm wondering what to do next... Do you think maybe I should wait for the movie models to come out?
It doesn't look like Quanta would be able to stand O.O
Get something else first since the models will only come after the movie and since the movie doesn't even have a release date yet..the models will certainly be much further off.

-

With the giant binder on its left side, I think it's fair to say the 00 Quan[T] might have some issues with standing. More so when the connector is on its back.

That aside, the Quan[T] looks to have similar attachments below the back of its knees like the Masurao/Susanowo. Other then one more resemblance to a foreign machine, it's certainly going to be a limitation on its articulation.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 08:38   Link #16145
GNWeapon
On Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
They attach to the same mounting points that the 00's GN Shields attach to.
I take it that applies to both the GN Buster Sword II and GN Sword II Blaster. For the GN Buster Sword II, I suppose the circular 'hole' of it is just for the cone to be set in place while the connectors are where the GN Shields connect below?

If this is indeed so, then I won't have to drop off my modified cones.

Thanks LoweGear!
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 09:13   Link #16146
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 11:16   Link #16147
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
i want to make love to it
Old 2010-01-06, 11:51   Link #16148
Tormenk

Plenty of other new releases where this came from. Just thought I would post this.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 13:16   Link #16149
GrimmReaperNL
Oro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post
HLJ and HobbySearch are two really great sites that you can 100% trust to get your items. I have bought from HLJ countless times (including my PG 00 raiser) and you do need a HLJ account to purchase from their site. In regards to payment you can pay either by credit card or Paypal (you'll need a Paypal account).
Try www.hwjapan.com they're cheaper . i've bought at them more then a couple of times now and it works just about the same as HLJ with only a price differance.
GrimmReaperNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 13:27   Link #16150
Okamidum
This is how CB rolls

Send a message via AIM to Okamidum
The HG 00 looks awesome.
Okamidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 13:38   Link #16151
AaKkisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post

I use Paypal and works great, keeping in mind though, PG 00 raiser costs 25000 yen AND you have to pay around 9600 yen for shipping, so the $389 from ur local shop may still be worth it, use a currency converter to try to find the best deal
I've ordered from them a lot (I'm in NY.) The price was a little steep from there this time around for the PG so I went to hobbywave instead. Ended up getting it for about $339.

X207, should probably get it from them. Will get it in about the same time and I know that it should only cost you about $354 at this point. (they raised the price right after I bought mine by $10 and I think they charge an extra $5 for shipping in Canada) Either way, still saving yourself at least $35 and that is if and only if the $ does not become weaker against the Yen before they actually charge you for it.

With a PhD in Horribleness.
AaKkisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 16:09   Link #16152
Akuma_Blade
Last "Real Robot" Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Akuma_Blade
HG 00 Seven Sword : maybe compatible for 0 Raiser and GN Sword III equipment?
Akuma_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 16:47   Link #16153
vektar

Send a message via AIM to vektar
so the 7 sword dont come with a normal GN Sword III?
Old 2010-01-06, 18:12   Link #16154
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Lucky bastards....
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 18:19   Link #16155
X207
Gamyūsa

thank you everyone for the info on the nebula blitz. so far the only bad thing about the nebula blitz i can see is that it uses the astray back. it would be nice if they had an extra piece that could put the rear thrusters from blitz on it. though i dont think it will have that .

@grimmreaper: how do you go about using hwjapan? im guessing you get a acct there then you can view the cart and decide the items to get?
btw what does Stock: Back Order In 3 Working Day say exactly? i know that they dont have enough in stock atm to fill all the orders , its the "in 3 working days" that confuses me.does it mean that they'll thake 3 days to catch up with the back orders or should i pay the extra money to get something they have in stock already?

i dont think i'll be getting a pg 00 for quite a while but i i had $400 or so to toss about it might make that list.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 19:46   Link #16156
Haladflire65
*Artist

Hmm, out of Gundam Throne Zwei, Eins, Drei and Arios, which one would you suggest is the nicest kit?

Also, a question: Does Arios and Kyrios require painting? Also, I heard HG Kyrios was a bad kit; is Arios any better?
Old 2010-01-06, 20:06   Link #16157
X207
Gamyūsa

i find kyrios/arios look better than the thrones with the small exception of zwei.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 20:51   Link #16158
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma_Blade View Post
HG 00 Seven Sword : maybe compatible for 0 Raiser and GN Sword III equipment?
The base HG 00 for this set isn't any different from the normal HG 00, so it would be compatible. They even showed it once with both GN Sword III and XN Raiser attached for total overkill (as shown in this image ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
so the 7 sword dont come with a normal GN Sword III?
It shouldn't, considering the GN Sword III isn't part of the 007SG equipment.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 21:09   Link #16159
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Quote:
Hmm, out of Gundam Throne Zwei, Eins, Drei and Arios, which one would you suggest is the nicest kit?

Also, a question: Does Arios and Kyrios require painting? Also, I heard HG Kyrios was a bad kit; is Arios any better?
Arios definitely, unless you want to go for Arche. The shoulder joints of the Zwei/Drei/Eins kits do not bend backwards or forwards. They only improved on that in the Arche.
Un1ver5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 05:05   Link #16160
Haladflire65
*Artist

^ ok. Do the orange Arios and Kyrios require painting though? I've heard that somewhere.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy