AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-06, 22:11   Link #23621
khprincessh

wait what the crap is going on???!!??
Old 2013-01-07, 00:44   Link #23622
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
wait what the crap is going on???!!??
What do you mean ?

If you mean the manga, then it's pretty simple, Tsukune is degenerating into a Ghoul state, because like Moka and Akasha he has the blood of two Shinso's in his veins... but before that would occur, he's trying to take down Gyokuro with everything that he has got, like a man

We have also gotten some implication that it might be possible to rescue Akasha from within Alucard's body...

As for the thread, we are simply discussing / speculating what kind of effect the latest chapter's revelations, might have on the future developments in the current arc...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 01:20   Link #23623
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

@ Zibi88 - It's possible that you may be understating Akasha's regenative ability here, and because it is such a unique case between Akasha and Alucard, there's a lot of 'what if's. Think of it in another way - Alucard and Akasha share blood right?

If Alucard tries to drain all the blood out of Akasha, it wouldn't work because of Akasha's high-end regen ability. And since they now share blood, Akasha's body will just pull the needed blood back from Alucard's body to facilitate her regen. I bet that's how both of their blood got mixed in the first place since they were both Shinso, both their bodies just adapted to the mixed blood.

As for her surviving in one piece, with Alucard 'asleep', his metabolism will be lowered and so, the draw on Akasha's blood will have lessened or stopped altogether. If that happened, then Akasha's body could pull itself together from within him, no problems, and since Alucard is Alucard, he can house something like Akasha within him with little issue since he/it is a monster.

She's that stick of gum that refuses to be dissolved.

Great, now I got the image of Akasha fighting Alucard as a piece of chocolate like Vegitto did with Majin Buu...
Old 2013-01-07, 14:48   Link #23624
shalala

Do you think we would get a back story about Shinso?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 15:03   Link #23625
Johnny
Working the bags...

With the limited number of pages that we've gotten and that this is monthly, I'll pass on that. The little bit from this month was enough for me and got to the heart of things rather quickly...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 23:48   Link #23626
chrono25

moka's father could be being blackmailed by his wife !

about moka's mothers location! that could be why he is acting strange or there could be a way to save mokas mother but his wife wont tell him how unless he does what she wants!
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 02:03   Link #23627
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
moka's father could be being blackmailed by his wife !

about moka's mothers location! that could be why he is acting strange or there could be a way to save mokas mother but his wife wont tell him how unless he does what she wants!
yes and that would be sacrafice Moka so issa could rescue akasha.... yeah I can already see how much akasha is happy that issa got her out but he killed the only person akasha had the strongest bond in the world with

besides gyokuro hated akasha so I doubt she would allow akasha to return... and it was issa who got akasha out

my guess is that gyokuro fooled everyone in the family that they can become even stonger if they take alucards flesh... and with that they will be able to rescue akasha once again.... or masked king attacked issa and did something to him

time will tell... but maybe masked king promised issa that he will return akasha to this world if alucard awakens and kills humans... so they could rule the whole world
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 10:24   Link #23628
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

I'm curious if anyone knows that the "Black Parade #2" has been released? I just read it...

Spoiler for Spoiler for 59#2:
Old 2013-01-08, 11:08   Link #23629
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
^ I wouldn't be that worried about it. Not only do we have tons of plot lines that need to be resolved (unless we get an asspull in the future where everything is explained, but that would suck...), but the whole idea of his body breaking is Ikeda's way of saying "this is a shounen manga, and that's the next power-up hurdle he's going to need to face". I've seen plenty of manga where the protagonist pushes their body to the limits and the series still continues; although this is a bad example, the first series that comes to mind for me is Negima!

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 12:56   Link #23630
chrono25

for me dbz
Old 2013-01-08, 20:30   Link #23631
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Gonna miss this series if it's ending

Old 2013-01-08, 21:44   Link #23632
ShinsoSan

Why would the series end soon? We have plenty of questions:
-What are those eggs in the ice village?
-Who is the bus driver?
-Does Tsukune's parents have a role in this? (ie. kidnapped, whatever you guys think might happen)
-What is there to Akasha and Issa's relationship?
-Why does Akua hate humans?
-Why does Gyokuro want to rule the world or whatever she appears to be doing right now?
-Who exactly is Miu Fairytail?
-Will Xia have a bigger role in the future?
-Why did Issa change?
-Why did the Shuzen Agreed to work with Miu family?
-What is Issa and Gyokuro's relationship?
-Who is Jasmine?
-Who is Gairen?

And more than likely we'll end up with more questions if one of these questions get answered. Its possible these questions never get answered but there is plenty to expand on and this is only a monthly manga. Unless they cut the rope or something.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 22:09   Link #23633
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
-Who is the bus driver?
-Does Tsukune's parents have a role in this? (ie. kidnapped, whatever you guys think might happen)
-Why does Gyokuro want to rule the world or whatever she appears to be doing right now?
-Why did Issa change?
-Who is Jasmine?
-Who is Gairen?

And more than likely we'll end up with more questions if one of these questions get answered. Its possible these questions never get answered but there is plenty to expand on and this is only a monthly manga. Unless they cut the rope or something.
I agree on a couple points mentioned, i.e the eggs/Hokuto's scheme and Issa's role in things. While others aren't really that important to the big picture since they're not the main cast and therefore will probably never get answered...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 10:00   Link #23634
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

The eggs' role were as stated: "To sap out the energy of the village" or some such like that. The protection to their village.

It seems like Hokuto and his plans would be irrelevant after the defeating of Alucard because he's an OP boss. A bittersweet ending I can imagine is Tsukune being absorbed into Alucard's body to put him into another slumber being that he has just enough power to do so. Assuming they deal with Alucard and save Tsukune from body rape of himself, how would Hokuto's plans be any worse than unleashing the oldest and most gruesome vampire in history unto the planet?
Old 2013-01-10, 13:00   Link #23635
nfsac

We still have the masked king to deal with, either he'll be the enemy of 3rd season or he'll crash into the party and steal allucard.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 16:21   Link #23636
chrono25

plus fairytale's division captain he said he was with our hero only that one time there will be at least one more volume!
Old 2013-01-10, 18:38   Link #23637
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
The eggs' role were as stated: "To sap out the energy of the village" or some such like that. The protection to their village.

It seems like Hokuto and his plans would be irrelevant after the defeating of Alucard because he's an OP boss. A bittersweet ending I can imagine is Tsukune being absorbed into Alucard's body to put him into another slumber being that he has just enough power to do so. Assuming they deal with Alucard and save Tsukune from body rape of himself, how would Hokuto's plans be any worse than unleashing the oldest and most gruesome vampire in history unto the planet?
We know they're sapping out the energy of the village but assuming thats what the eggs are doing what purpose do they have for that? See what I mean?

Ice village will come back in future chapters because the eggs were placed there unless Ikeda's staff just completely forgot about it.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 19:06   Link #23638
khprincessh

Quote:
-Who is the bus driver?
-Why did Issa change?
-Who is Jasmine?
-Who is Gairen?

DANG THAT IS TRUE....we have so many unanswered questions. they cant end the series to soon...plus i want them to go back to school soon too....TONS OF QUESTIONS.ASKING ALL THOSE Questions MAKING STATEMENTS ASSUMING....
Old 2013-01-10, 21:13   Link #23639
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
We know they're sapping out the energy of the village but assuming thats what the eggs are doing what purpose do they have for that? See what I mean?

Ice village will come back in future chapters because the eggs were placed there unless Ikeda's staff just completely forgot about it.
The removal of the pillar in the heart of their village is their job, we have established that, but isn't the pillar their protecting the village from outsiders? If the pillar was sapped of energy, the village would be revealed and or melt from the heat.
Old 2013-01-10, 22:00   Link #23640
dosetsu

Unresolved plot has nothing to do with whether a manga ends or not. Are all of you new to manga or something?
dosetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire