Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-10-27, 12:53   Link #1661
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
That is what I just did and one thing I hate is that there is NEVER enough ammo when you are just starting out and it seems there are enemies no matter where you go.
Well in the supermarket there is many ammos .
And in Megaton i stole many homes (mostly all lol) yeah , i got a bad karma but pay 100 cp to rise my karma
I did Lucy west's quest too , in the subway , i killed a guy who had a badass fire sword !
Finally went to Rivet City , i swam till i arrived there .
Using the link from Woopzilla.
First i tp in Marigold station then went to R8 - S8 - S9 - T1 - S4 . Just run
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 03:43   Link #1662
arias

What kinds of prices are you guys willing to pay for MMOs? I'm curious.
arias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 05:09   Link #1663
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by arias View Post
What kinds of prices are you guys willing to pay for MMOs? I'm curious.
Highest £7-10 a month, considering I have to pay for Xbox Live then that just is £36-£45 in three months which is enough to buy a game. So I'm probably never going to pay for online meaning I should probably take Phantasy Star Universe back.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 12:46   Link #1664
Shadow Kira01

Lately, I have been spending quite a lot of time on Gundam vs Gundam, Shinobido, and Warriors Orochi 2. I am still trying to get the Gamuran Sword for Goh, even though I have no idea as to what it is. Perhaps, I should spend more time on anime instead.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 17:07   Link #1665
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
The only game I play right now is : Borderlands.

Amazing game as co-op, but too short, and doesn't offer enough challenge on first playthrough. ( On third it's supposedly something like 1 hit K-O from enemys )

I stopped playing AION after I reached level 25. I got attracted to it mainly because of the flying aspect, but even that couldn't save the game in the end. It just didn't offer much, if anything new besides the flying aspect.

As for future games.. I have no idea what I am gonna play after Borderlands.. I'm not interested in any of these new titles like MW2 or L4D2.
Old 2009-10-30, 17:45   Link #1666
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Did anyone else playing Star Ocean: TLH get annoyed by how retarded they are and how often they state the obvious as if it was matter of fact and a great discovery/idea they just came up with and how Edge tries too much to be angsty or he comes up with cheesy lines.

Old 2009-10-30, 21:12   Link #1667
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I had rejoined Age-of-Conan over the summer but dropped it again (great game, some of the worst dysfunctional players I've ever seen in any MMO). Last year, I went through a pile of F2P asian games - what sifted out was DOMO, Ether Saga, NeoSteam, and Perfect World. They're all fun for short periods of time.

I recently re-activated my DDO account since it went F2P/cashshop. This may be my ticket for the long term. Adventure oriented with no anxiety about subscription.

As for non-MMOs, L4D still is a great diversion. We picked up Borderlands.... looks fun though I'm kind of annoyed at the UI. Also, we had to go in and tweak the game ports because it hoses up within a subnetwork if two or more people are playing. That was a pretty stupid design mistake for a game with an advertised LAN mode. Dragon Age: Origins looks to be a good RPG but the lack of multi-player was disappointing.
Old 2009-10-31, 02:28   Link #1668
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
The only game I play right now is : Borderlands.

Amazing game as co-op, but too short, and doesn't offer enough challenge on first playthrough. ( On third it's supposedly something like 1 hit K-O from enemys )

I stopped playing AION after I reached level 25. I got attracted to it mainly because of the flying aspect, but even that couldn't save the game in the end. It just didn't offer much, if anything new besides the flying aspect.

As for future games.. I have no idea what I am gonna play after Borderlands.. I'm not interested in any of these new titles like MW2 or L4D2.
I'm with you on Borderlands. It's pretty fun in co-op. Have been playing it with a friend who moved to the other side of the country so it's been nice for that particular reason.

Otherwise I'm not sure what I'll be playing next. Still have Ghostbusters that I haven't beaten so might jump into that.
Old 2009-10-31, 04:59   Link #1669
Woopzilla
Desensitized

Tekken 6... Awesome game.

It's made even better because I only ever had T5 for the PS2. So characters like Lili are finally available to me. The customization options give you loads of choice and way more freedom than the T5 customizations. And this time round money isn't an issue to get all the items you want, you can get 200 to 500k in 5 minutes. :P
Old 2009-11-01, 15:02   Link #1670
IntoTheAbyss

Playing Earthbound, brilliant brilliant game...

:p
IntoTheAbyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 15:16   Link #1671
Nikkan

Finnished Tales of abyss

Started Okami~ need new plugins but everything else works fine. Such a great game <3
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 23:45   Link #1672
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Borderland and Dragon Age, then it went along with all the other pile of games, good lord sir. Only games like Prototypes or God of War which I manage to finish within in 2 days are "played". Still trying to finish some JRPG like Star Ocean or Atelier Rorona. Monster Hunter 3 is the main subject when I play games other than Yume Nikki/Touhou at all, it is just better than the grindfest at WoW, seriously. Still have my burning hatred for FPS, which is why I drop games like Fallout faster than ever. I don't even have the time to play games nor want to, I just buy them. The only reason why I buy them is because my cousin is like raging to it.
Old 2009-11-05, 23:18   Link #1673
Shadow Kira01

Since I need to do lots more grinding for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, I decided to take a break again. The only way to advance in the story is to fuse stronger demons and the only way to do so is to level up and also get all the skills for every demon prior to fusion. The process can become very boring, repetitive, and time consuming. More over, it is actually difficult to do so as that Kikuri-hime is my main healer and she has obtained all her skills meaning I have to swap her for another demon who have no healing skills, Zouchou. Since Hitoshura is at Lv33, there is still a long way until I can fuse Kushinada-hime as that the required level is 41. She will be the replacement healer as that she will obtain all of Kikuri-hime's best skills (Diarama, Media, Recarm). I am also going to fuse the Succubus after gaining a few more levels but she will lack healing skills. The other two demons are currently Arahabaki and Eligor, the guardian of Ginza shopping mall and also the one responsible for guarding three Kila in the Assembly of Nihilo.

I have also reached the 16th floor of Tartaros in Persona 3 Portable on the female MC's route. Third day in Rosario to Vampire Capu2. Although I plan on getting Moka's end but currently, I seem to be earning lots of hearts from the lovely succubus. Generally, if Kurumu becomes happy, Moka becomes unhappy. Aside from that, I have also started Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! G.O. Summer Fair. Supposedly I am going to pick Akemi's route but it may change by the end of the visual novel.

I will also be finishing up Growlanser V. Now that Ziekwalt has been defeated, every other battle will be very easy, not to mention that I already got the Bishop Slayer title. Nonetheless, I should still be prepared for the battle against the Queen Screaper. On Ryu ga Gotoku 2, I will probably start the cabaret mission later since I only got about 7 million yen even after beating the crap out of some street punks and collected a couple hundred thousands.

Last edited by Shadow Kira01; 2009-11-06 at 02:45.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 08:15   Link #1674
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Torchlight ! A diablo-like
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 12:33   Link #1675
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Im just constantly switching between Gears of War 2 and Star Ocean: TLH, hoping to get borderlands, tekken 6, L4D2 and MW2 soon.

Old 2009-11-08, 12:46   Link #1676
Statonxyb
hrm

Finished Dragon Age yesterday at 31~ish hours and boy was the final boss fight fun :>.

I'm picking up Demon's Souls early next week so Dragon Age ended just in time.
Old 2009-11-08, 21:38   Link #1677
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Started to play Audiosurf more several weeks back, especially with Eraser since it have a new ability to undo erases, which pretty much makes that character more powerful on uphill songs.
Old 2009-11-09, 20:48   Link #1678
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

Rune Factory Frontier. Great game so far.
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 21:01   Link #1679
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

Really fun to play this one
KongZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 05:44   Link #1680
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
CoD MW2 and Fate/Stay Night.

Really enjoying Fate/Stay Night - hence the signature - and absolutely love Saber. Finished the Fate scenario and up to day thirteen of UBW. Soldiering on for a good end for Shirou and Saber.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote