Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-09, 23:05   Link #881
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu View Post
It's kind of odd, but the whole "love" aspect of most anime's/stories is lacking in Naruto. There are no genuine Romances which have been built up. Hinata's affection for Naruto may be the closest. But its completely weird because Naruto does not reciprocate or even think about it. Naruto's crush on Sakura kind of sizzled away early on. I'm not complaining though, I don't think they add much to the story. But it would be nice if Hinata could get some love
Indeed that's the only reason why NarutoxSasuke is the most popular pairing among fandom, simply because Naruto's obsession with Sasuke is easily misinterpretated as love.

And let us not forget that Kiba's and Lee's conversation is being used as a tool for forshadowing on top of Sakura's facial expression while the conversation is taking place. What she's about to say will both liberate and crush Naruto at the same time. I place my bets on it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 23:10   Link #882
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Indeed that's the only reason why NarutoxSasuke is the most popular pairing among fandom, simply because Naruto's obsession with Sasuke is easily misinterpretated as love.
Well, that's not surprising, given how Naruto and Sasuke, to put it in the words of a wise fan, "the entire point of the manga."

Well, my time as a devoted Yaoi fan is well over, but... it's just further proof for me that I had once loved Naruto x Sasuke because of how their saga unfolded throughout the manga, that, if Sasuke were a girl when he played the role of Naruto's other half, then it wouldn't change how epic their bond would be.

I could see the shipping fandom erupting and soaring even more. Imagine how epic it would be.

Carry on!
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 23:12   Link #883
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:

And let us not forget that Kiba's and Lee's conversation is being used as a tool for forshadowing on top of Sakura's facial expression while the conversation is taking place. What she's about to say will both liberate and crush Naruto at the same time. I place my bets on it.
Lol

I hope Sasuke gets more evil and eventually fights Sakura and kills her.
Then Naruto snaps and turns 180 degrees into blind hate for Sasuke.

It would give the Manga some nice complexity. Much better than having everyone running around like Sasuke's cheerleaders. Kishi has already made Sakura fairly useless in the overall scheme of the story. This would be a nice way to get rid of her while simeaultaneously giving the story more depth. (No ressurection jutsu's allowed)
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 23:14   Link #884
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Quite possibly but I doubt it will stop him, I mean Sakura isn't exactly the only reason he's doing it.
Old 2009-10-09, 23:15   Link #885
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
What she's about to say will both liberate and crush Naruto at the same time. I place my bets on it.
Yup... i can't see Sakura running to Naruto's arms....

But, what if Sakura says to Naruto that he can forget the promise, Naruto will still search Sasuke.

OTOH, what about if Sakura is more serious and take an agressive posture about Sasuke?, like really hunting him and ending all this for good?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Quite possibly but I doubt it will stop him, I mean Sakura isn't exactly the only reason he's doing it.
Yes and probably Sakura knows that...
Old 2009-10-09, 23:17   Link #886
Alchemist007
*Author

Eh...I don't think she'll go that far. Firm stance but not "FIRST ONE WITH HIS HEAD GETS TREATED TO RAMEN."
Old 2009-10-09, 23:20   Link #887
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

What Sakura and the others don't know is that Naruto's pursuit of Sasuke isn't solely on his promise to Sakura, but its primarily driven that he just can't give up on Sasuke for some unknown crazy yaoi fangirl reasoning, lol
Old 2009-10-09, 23:24   Link #888
Alchemist007
*Author

I doubt this will be his reaction but its nice to imagine...
Naruto: "Ok...yeah brb, gonna save Sasuke"
Sakura: *facepalm
Old 2009-10-09, 23:26   Link #889
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
What Sakura and the others don't know is that Naruto's pursuit of Sasuke isn't solely on his promise to Sakura, but its primarily driven that he just can't give up on Sasuke for some unknown crazy yaoi fangirl reasoning, lol
Nah... the others already know it. Sakura can't be so silly to not see that.

For that reason is why i think that Sakura will not say "forget the promise come back to home", she must say something different.
Old 2009-10-09, 23:29   Link #890
Alchemist007
*Author

"lets stop him together" ?
Only part she may have to be discrete on is "may have to end him."
Old 2009-10-09, 23:37   Link #891
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Nah they don't know, at least realize how much of an impact Sasuke himself have on Naruto. Since they seem to think that its the promise that's making Naruto be self-sacrificing to get Sasuke back.
Old 2009-10-09, 23:54   Link #892
Fran~
floating away...

Remember how that promise was made, Sakura crying at Konoha's gate asking for Sasuke... Shikamaru, Neji, Choji, Kiba, Lee saw that. So, may be you're correct about that. But, still, Sakura knows how much Sasuke means to Naruto.

Nah, it can't be a simple "Naruto, thanks, but... forget it..." Because it's pointless, after the talk with Madara, Naruto is more and more focused on meet Sasuke again.

Sakura will need to choose wisely the words that she will use.
Old 2009-10-10, 00:04   Link #893
Janifuu
緩和

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnas View Post
Sakura isn't the girl he has to get, Hinata is.
Says who, you? Naruto doesn't HAVE to "get" anyone, especially someone whom hes never once shown any romantic interest in (aka Hinata). Sakura is the one and only female hes ever developed a romantic interest in, and she herself has been showing continuous signs all throughout the series that her feelings have been potentially growing romantically towards him in exchange. If Naruto is to "get" anyone at this point to which would make the most sense and plausibility, and especially considering how things have been developed thus far, it would be Sakura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
It's truly unbelievable the spell that Hinata put on a lot of fans...

Please, face it... Hinata is eye-candy material for fans. She has ZERO relevance for the history, even Neji has more relevance because his father's death. The shining moment of Hinata was totally pointless and it was an act of egoism. Once the battle ends, it was Sakura the one who salutes Naruto.

Hinata it's like Sylphiel in Slayers, she was deeply in love of Gaudy... but... you know... underdogs are underdogs...
This, this, and this.
Janifuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 01:14   Link #894
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kishi is going to throw a curve ball and do a time skip where Naruto is married to Ino producing blonde haired blue eyed kids.
Old 2009-10-10, 01:19   Link #895
james0246

^That's a little to aryan for my tastes. Better for the time skip to result in Naruto and Karui having some cute little mixed children...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 01:34   Link #896
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^That's a little to aryan for my tastes. Better for the time skip to result in Naruto and Karui having some cute little mixed children...
I wouldn't mind that. Naruto needs to check to see if she has a sexy tan-line lol
Old 2009-10-10, 01:40   Link #897
james0246

^Seeing as how she comes from the Cloud village, I expect her tan will be atrocious (just look at all the pale on Yugito and Samui) . At least she wasn't from the Mist village where everyone's skin seems to glow it is so pale .
Old 2009-10-10, 01:43   Link #898
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Seeing as how she comes from the Cloud village, I expect her tan will be atrocious (just look at all the pale on Yugito and Samui) . At least she wasn't from the Mist village where everyone's skin seems to glow it is so pale .
Sai is lord of the pale
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 01:52   Link #899
james0246

^Yeah, but he was raised underground .
Old 2009-10-10, 02:07   Link #900
clawer123

Quote:
Kishi is going to throw a curve ball and do a time skip where Naruto is married to Ino producing blonde haired blue eyed kids.
wow.. it would be so cool..
clawer123 is offline   Reply With Quote