AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-10, 02:15   Link #901
clawer123

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

And let us not forget that Kiba's and Lee's conversation is being used as a tool for forshadowing on top of Sakura's facial expression while the conversation is taking place. What she's about to say will both liberate and crush Naruto at the same time. I place my bets on it.
I quite agree,
but isn't it Sakura realized, that she is the one who caused Naruto and will not do anymore mistakes?, if she crushed Naruto then, she will caused a pain to Naruto and for me it would result to a mistake.
clawer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 05:54   Link #902
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Hinata needs to get with Lee. She needs a spandex wearing "hot blooded youth" in her life.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 11:40   Link #903
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
It's truly unbelievable the spell that Hinata put on a lot of fans...

Please, face it... Hinata is eye-candy material for fans. She has ZERO relevance for the history, even Neji has more relevance because his father's death. The shining moment of Hinata was totally pointless and it was an act of egoism. Once the battle ends, it was Sakura the one who salutes Naruto.
Hinata is the personification of Naruto's theme in the form of a Hyuuga princess. And her relevence is to carry Naruto's theme with her own development so she along with Neji can carry the next generation with the Hyuuga clan. Last I checked it was Hinata who was the focus of Neji's motivation not Hiashi. And with that said, Hinata had a story if you see Kurenai's flashback. She was a loser and her dad hated her and yet she trained tilll she bled to improve herself and become a splendid ninja like Naruto. When it all comes down to it, Hinata is the one who salutes Naruto better than anyone else.

Quote:
Hinata it's like Sylphiel in Slayers, she was deeply in love of Gaudy... but... you know... underdogs are underdogs...
Slyphiel was a better character than Lina ironically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
Just a note that I am in no way a healthy participant of the shipping wars, and if I were to voice my support for a particular pair, it would be Naruto x Sasuke, simply for having the most fleshed out and exciting bond in the entire course of the manga. On the two girls, I think Sakura is the slightly better 'choice' between her and Hinata, but that's only because she's the less boring of the two. With that said...
Define boring, because Sakura is just as generic and plain as any other female in this series.

Quote:
Sometimes an author makes use of their creations to drive a point across, and Kishimoto had done this a couple of times throughout the manga. Here, Kishimoto clearly intends on using Sai as the pivotal point of this stage in Naruto and Sakura's relationship - Sai is presented the role of the 'outsider' who recognizes the things that both Sakura and Naruto themselves couldn't, and he doesn't have to be visibly present during the entire development of their relationship to highlight this point across. If the manga, at any point of the story, chooses to re-think this position of authority that it's given to Sai here, that's good - but seeing how the story had already well moved on, I highly doubt it.
This is from Kishimoto's words on how he portrays insight on characters opinions.

NC: What is the most important thing for you to express in Naruto Part II?

MK: I've always had "bonds" in my mind as the fundamental theme. And since the story is about battles and struggles, I'm inclined to depict the resulting complications and....difficult relationships. Still, the emphasis will be on bonds. I'm going to show each side's perspective. I won't really divide the cast into friends and foes, but I want to portray each group's circumstance in a fair manner. And when they clash, I want to get inside the mindset of the characters. It won't be a feel-good narrative, since the premise is more complicated than your basic good vs. evil, but I'll give it a try. (why wasn't any of that applied in the Hidan arc? If it had been, it would have been so much better.)

Kishimoto isn't trying to use characters with no experience on other characters development for his own words of stating the truth between a characters mindset and feelings. Especially with Sai. Kishimoto is writing an story about the true nature of characters that are easily mislead by others actions in terms of how they percieve the truth about said character. Sai as a minor character and a 3rd party is known for his extremem prejudice on Naruto's way of doing things and like Kishi said divides the sides of each character statements and perspectives into different views of there own personal insight of a characters own feelings. Sai as a character assumes Naruto loves Sakura and could have spent all this time sticking to saving a lost friend over the love and passion of a girl he secretly loves, this is not the case according to canon events and scenes. Sai like anyone else is talking through Sai, not Kishimoto. Only Kishi appears in a character when a event that captures a true and consistant plot progressive moment in which the character has had linked development with the characters or plot in a relative sense. When Hinata confessed it was relative with her mindset to confront Naruto. When Naruto said he couldn't be Hokage without saving Sasuke that was relative to his fight with Sasuke in the Vote, it goes on and on without any conjecture blowing things of of perportion.

Quote:
Look at the execution of the scene: the way the scene played out does not, in any way, provoke the readership to question the integrity (or credibility) of the scene, but serves more as the dawning of the realization that Sakura had unknowingly placed a burden on Naruto and that he willingly carried it out because of that love he harbored for her the whole time, driving her completely to tears. It's a scene of revelation, not irrelevant confusion.
Thats your opinion, Sakura has always followed a distant path in seeing how much she's insignificant to Naruto's cause and path in life. This is confirmed by her, because in a sense, Sakura is only a normal girl with a big chip on her shoulder concerning her team mates and her place. In a place where she can't do anything but watch behind the scenes and see only the sight of her friends backs as they go through hardships with no mercy at all thus validating a sense of pity and sorrow for their own destined role in this story. The kicker is, she can't do anything about it but cry and feel sorry for herself. And it's all because she's be ignorant of Naruto's destiny and Sasuke's for the fact she tries to find a solution that would only soothe her own state of mind not knowing anything other. It's all relative in Kishimoto's writing, the less she knows, the more she can grow.

Quote:
The scene where he voices Naruto's love for Sakura echoes what we and Kishimoto has known all along, and is used to drive the story forward. Disputing that Sai has absolutely no credibility whatsoever in supporting that statement is missing the point of why the dialogue is even there in the first place : Sai's credibility had nothing to do with it; this is clearly Kishimoto speaking.
How can you imply Naruto words from Kishimoto then and his current insight from Kishimoto now even after Hinata's confession. Sai only used a portion of Naruto's motivation to save Sasuke in his own conclusion not the whole entire reason. Sakura's promise isn't what would save Naruto in the slightest, it's more than that. And even then, he doesn't know about Sakura's feelings, he focuses on Naruto's and his own path towards Sasuke which burdens him more than anyone else. Sai is just trying to kiss up to Naruto. He doesn't care about anyone else but him. Kishimoto wouldn't use Sai as a avatar for his own insight if he wanted Naruto's character to stay positive. He'd use Kakashi or Sakura which ironically he's doing.

Fisson Mailed. Even for a mod.
ajnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 15:03   Link #904
Fran~
floating away...

come on... don't make this a shipping war... please...

You can love or hate Hinata or Sakura, but you can't make that people change his/her opinion.

Neither Hinata is better than Sakura (and viceversa) nor Hinata is a better option for Naruto than Sakura (and viceversa). That's Kishi's decision.
Old 2009-10-10, 16:06   Link #905
ajnas
Banned

Kishimoto is more favorable to Hinata according to a interview of his I saw on the internet a while ago. As a character that is.
Old 2009-10-10, 16:28   Link #906
Alchemist007
*Author

Well that's his fan point, it doesn't exactly mean he'll force them together because of that alone.
Old 2009-10-10, 16:50   Link #907
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnas View Post
Kishimoto is more favorable to Hinata according to a interview of his I saw on the internet a while ago. As a character that is.
you just didn't get it...

I'm speaking about the manga itself. When IN THE MANGA i see a clear relationship between A and B i will take that as a real fact, NOT BEFORE or moved by interviews or whatever.

Don't forget editors, they really can make a mangaka's life a living hell
Old 2009-10-10, 22:32   Link #908
clawer123

all i can say is, it states on a interview or not, it is still the reader's perspective/opinion, will take place which have drawn fro the manga itself.

in terms of bonds, I really don't know if one sided relationship can turn into a strong bonds..

lack of developments=slim chance to become canon
Old 2009-10-10, 22:34   Link #909
james0246

Quote:
Wait, in what interview did he say this? Because I haven't read anything like this before. In fact the last interview I read of his he implied that he doesn't really care about any of the female character. So, please post this interview, I am always interested in what Kishimoto has to say concerning his work.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 01:49   Link #910
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I place my bets on it.
Be thankful all you have to lose is a shitty naruto pairing preference and your forum dignity.
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 07:36   Link #911
ajnas
Banned

I got a topic, who do you think Hinata would choose over Konoha's opinion about Sasuke? Naruto or the village?
Old 2009-10-11, 08:06   Link #912
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
I got a topic, who do you think Hinata would choose over Konoha's opinion about Sasuke? Naruto or the village?
The village. Because Naruto's love for sasuke is a roadblock to them hooking up
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 10:39   Link #913
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
The village just got destroyed and the plot moved on to Sasuke afterwards, doesn't mean NaruHina is dead.
ajnas, he stayed in the village, slept, looked at the stars, talked to people, enjoyed the respect he just earned, and not once, NOT EVEN ONE MEASLY TIME did even PART of hinatas name even come close to crossing his mind!! Not even a nice little thought bubble with (h...tas) in it.

Hinata is such a minor, unimportant character that Im almost 73% sure that even if someone did think about her in the manga, her name wouldn't evn be capitalized. They would say it like it was just some word they dont usually say.

Give up this pairing because it will only cause you hurt when kishi ultimately forgets he even drew a girl with black hair in this manga. Seriously.

Naruto has a better chance of getting with Imperfect Cell than Hinata has a chance of getting with Naruto.
Old 2009-10-11, 10:59   Link #914
clawer123

ajnas is quite a diehard Hinata fan.. all does he/she care is Hinata.. so much one sided..

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THIS IS NARUTO

Anyways, i found the interview is real, so it means Kishi means target is bonds for the part 2. "Still, the emphasis will be on bonds." states Kishi. But i really dont see why people still hesitates Hinata with this?
Sakura is still a perfect candidate for Naruto in terms of pairing because they have a concrete bond.
and Sai is a monor character and thus is Hinata.. Even the the two of them (Hinata see the hug smiles signifies acceptance,improvement of her character and Sai, read the book about relationships/love, assumed Naruto really Loves Sakura,improve his character)
heres the link for the interview

Last edited by clawer123; 2009-10-11 at 11:27.
Old 2009-10-11, 12:38   Link #915
Janifuu
緩和

Let me advise everyone that ajnas is someone whom we like to refer to on NarutoFan forums as "Jizz". Jizz is a notorious Hinata/NaruHina fanatic who creates dupe accounts on a day to day basis for the sake of trolling, to which the mods only continue to ban him. Unless you are really looking for some entertainment, I'd suggest not responding to his posts any further.

And clearly, there was NEVER such an interview in which depicted Kishi being "favorable" to Hinata in any remote way. ajnas is pulling that one out from you know where for the sake of his trolling.
Janifuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 12:47   Link #916
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I think some people are getting overly excited about the whole pairing thing i mean at this moment naruto isnt thinking "oh i love sakura" or I love hinata" because ya know theres some serious important things going on at the moment. Saying things like this pairing will never happen or this pairing is canon at this point is ridiculous because theres no real evidence that any pairing will happen at this time so in my book both are up for grabs when everything calms down
Old 2009-10-11, 13:19   Link #917
james0246

^Yeah, we should start a thread, not 'Who Does Naruto gets with?', but 'Do you even care who Naruto gets with?'.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 13:57   Link #918
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
My opinion of Kishimoto as a romance writer is so low that I don't think NaruHina is dead at all. In fact, I believe it will happen. Only Kishimoto would spend the whole manga developing two relationships(NaruSaku and SasuNaru) and then not do either of them. Instead opting to stick his hero with a side character we barely see. All this to ensure his favorite character gets the main girl and Naruto is stuck with what's behind door #2.

And yeah, I don't care who the hell Naruto gets with. It's not like girls are throwing themselves at him anyway. Only Hinata seems to be even remotely attracted to him. You look at Minato and Kushina and see two really attractive people. Then you look at Naruto and wonder what the hell happened? How did they produce that?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 14:52   Link #919
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
You look at Minato and Kushina and see two really attractive people. Then you look at Naruto and wonder what the hell happened? How did they produce that?
Hey, Naruto's not that ugly. He's similar to Fourth, and looks nice to me (but I'm a guy, so i can't really judge that). Besides - discussing looks of imaginary characters is kind of pointless..
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 15:07   Link #920
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post
ajnas, he stayed in the village, slept, looked at the stars, talked to people, enjoyed the respect he just earned, and not once, NOT EVEN ONE MEASLY TIME did even PART of hinatas name even come close to crossing his mind!! Not even a nice little thought bubble with (h...tas) in it.
Naruto is a but slow, in order to let him reconize you, you have to be vocal to his presense so he can acknowledge you to the point of being his primary focus. It's not Hinata's fault Naruto hasn't seen Hinata like he does his team mates, he's a social retard. Last I checked the first time Naruto met Hinata in part 2, he automatically wanted her to be with him to look for Sasuke. Thats his way of approaching her. And he obviously feels comfortable around her, he's one of her most precious people he met in part 1. But like I said, Naruto hasn't been focused on Hinata because he's socially retarded and dense.

Quote:
Hinata is such a minor, unimportant character that Im almost 73% sure that even if someone did think about her in the manga, her name wouldn't evn be capitalized. They would say it like it was just some word they dont usually say.
Yet she's one of the main love interests to the main character and a major side character with her own back story.

Quote:
Give up this pairing because it will only cause you hurt when kishi ultimately forgets he even drew a girl with black hair in this manga. Seriously.
Kishimoto said Hinata is one of his fondest people to draw in this Manga. He even supported Hinata with Naruto in the Konoha school special, he loves Hinata.

Quote:
Naruto has a better chance of getting with Imperfect Cell than Hinata has a chance of getting with Naruto.
And thats why NaruHina will always be the underdog of parings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
ajnas is quite a diehard Hinata fan.. all does he/she care is Hinata.. so much one sided..

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THIS IS NARUTO
Naruto? Hinata has got to be the only character who's a fangirl of Naruto.

Quote:
Anyways, i found the interview is real, so it means Kishi means target is bonds for the part 2. "Still, the emphasis will be on bonds." states Kishi. But i really dont see why people still hesitates Hinata with this?
Sakura is still a perfect candidate for Naruto in terms of pairing because they have a concrete bond.
Thats not what I'm talking about.
Quote:
and Sai is a monor character and thus is Hinata.. Even the the two of them (Hinata see the hug smiles signifies acceptance,improvement of her character and Sai, read the book about relationships/love, assumed Naruto really Loves Sakura,improve his character)
Thats nothing but baseless assumptions and conjectures based on bias.
Every bond is special, it doesn't matter if it's small or not, Hinata's bond with Naruto is special and it's is far from irrelevant.

Anyway we'll see who gets the last laugh.