AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-06, 12:00   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thumbs up Real de Level Age Shitara Hobo Cheat na Jinsei ni Natta (Web Novel)

Original Title : リアルでレベル上げしたらほぼチートな人生になった
Author : Miki Nazuna
Illustrator : Matarou
Publisher : Hobby Japan

Webnovel : Shosetsu

Translation : LNT

Spoiler for cover:

Spoiler for synopsis:

Spoiler for FAQ:

Spoiler for how did I find this novel:

Last edited by wuhugm; 2016-01-04 at 19:02.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 12:02   Link #2
Kirihara_R

haha , its interesting I mean the middle girl in the cover ..

about the FaQ no. 3 .. hmm as expected from you .. I will try to read this if I have time ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 12:15   Link #3
zippikay

Is there any trap or man-woman in the series? If there is, are they part of the harem?

Kinda remind me of the gamer
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 12:20   Link #4
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Wow~, this one seems interesting, and the 3 girls from the cover too.

Now, all we need is to find a slav-cough-I mean translator, interested in translating this one.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 12:36   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippikay View Post
Is there any trap or man-woman in the series? If there is, are they part of the harem?

Kinda remind me of the gamer
man-woman as in a girl that refers herself as boku? or literal transsexual? there is boku girl but no okama not part of harem..... yet

The Gamer's world eventually turns into supernatural, while this is still a normal world

Btw, the author is harem maniac... He's not even a japanese, but he knows some funky neta
Old 2015-06-06, 12:39   Link #6
Mirable
ミラベル

cheat in modren life hmm..look interesting

i wonder how it work out.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 12:39   Link #7
sayf82

wow seems a good LN and i'm nearly the same in any rpg game i like to level up then around 15 or more hours of play i quit with a strong caracter but little advance on the story
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 12:51   Link #8
Corvo269

He should go have a talk with Han Jee the Gamer.
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 13:04   Link #9
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Someone should translate this if ero-tora san recommended it
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 13:19   Link #10
XFire
150% done

Hey, found it.

Alright hentaiga, give up them juicy details.
Old 2015-06-06, 13:53   Link #11
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
Someone should translate this if ero-tora san recommended it
Simply adding honorifics doesn't make it polite... it's like saying Asshole-sama or Lord Pervert....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Hey, found it.

Alright hentaiga, give up them juicy details.
fumu, fumu, I shall introduce the 3 girls on the cover then

- The one with school uniform is one of the triplet, Hayakawa Kotone, the tallest of the triplet. The shortest has the appearance of elementary student, often causing lolicon remarks from the surroundings.

- In the middle is Shiroki Yami, The strongest teenage fighter/mercenary in the world....... She can create afterimages......

- The twintail is Juunishima Youran, the next in line for the position of Village Head of Juunishima Island.... a village with 1 million population
Old 2015-06-06, 14:03   Link #12
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Simply adding honorifics doesn't make it polite... it's like saying Asshole-sama or Lord Pervert....

fumu, fumu, I shall introduce the 3 girls on the cover then

- The one with school uniform is one of the triplet, Hayakawa Kotone, the tallest of the triplet. The shortest has the appearance of elementary student, often causing lolicon remarks from the surroundings.

- In the middle is Shiroki Yami, The strongest teenage fighter/mercenary in the world....... She can create afterimages......

- The twintail is Juunishima Youran, the next in line for the position of Village Head of Juunishima Island.... a village with 1 million population
I think you can give us more information... Please.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 15:10   Link #13
wuhugm
Confused Shark

More information like what? Bust Sizes? Don't know for certain mate... it's something like this :

1 Kyonyuu 3 Binyuu 3 Hinyuu 1 Kabe
Old 2015-06-06, 15:24   Link #14
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
More information like what? Bust Sizes? Don't know for certain mate... it's something like this :

1 Kyonyuu 3 Binyuu 3 Hinyuu 1 Kabe
What plot is about? Just slice of life? Why the heck 3 girls even love MC? Why this fairy came to MC in the first place? Is he the only one that got something from fairies?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 15:27   Link #15
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

The synopsis kinda makes it all sound silly, and not worth reading.
That said, the idea isn't bad.

Gave me an idea anyways.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 19:07   Link #16
casgoldsmith

Shiroki Yami... the best
Old 2015-06-06, 19:29   Link #17
sasuke706

I read this a while ago and stopped at around chapter 65 because it couldn't catch my interest. But I do have one question.
Did the LN publication up White Darkness' bust size? I'm pretty sure in the WN version called her flatter than the smallest triplet, and when I saw the cover saying that was her, I was pretty confused.

Another fun note: the triplets consider themselves one person, and so does the MC's powers. It's not like they're a hive mind (they're not too far off, though), it's just a quirk of theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
What plot is about? Just slice of life? Why the heck 3 girls even love MC? Why this fairy came to MC in the first place? Is he the only one that got something from fairies?
That's part of the reason I dropped it. What I read didn't show much of a plot. The plot is him trying to fulfill a harem which is capped at 7 people due to his powers (triplets count as 1 person, making it 9) and daily life stuff, but with BS powers like super strength and immunity to projectiles.
There was a plot with a group trying to kidnap the triplets because they might be the secret to eternal youth or some crap, but he does normal MC stuff and stops it. As far as I know there aren't any other fairies, but he got a fairy because of 'his hard work gaming' according to the fairy herself. And the fairy comes onto him and he rejects her. Asshole. Fairies are to be loved.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 20:37   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^

- Shiroki Yami.... white darkness, pfft.... can alter her bust size a certain repeater told her how to lololol~

- It's a level fairy, so it comes to the best leveler, pfftt... in any given era. Only one can be active at a time, so no other level fairy will be born until the current one dies.

- It's like Death March as in there are plots but there is no final objective, but of course, he's just a highschool student, it's like asking anyone here what's their reason for living. If there's any end goal to be mentioned, that is raising his own level to maximum and finally beating Shiroki Yami to take her as his wife, aside of that he's just doing his stuffs but the world doesn't let him live in peace.

- Fun fact is, the harem plan wasn't originally his goal, it's just the 1st wife, the triplet desires a guy to make a harem so the three of them are inseparable. It's reacting with a certain glitched stat of his thus put a limit of 7 people.

- DPG-50, Blood Soul Project, using unaging girls (Eternal Little) (Loli Baba) as test subjects to find the secret of immortality. The organization believed the triplet to be that and they tried to collect them. The triplet father sold them to the organization and the MC stands against them, making the 1st arc. The plan was foiled but it didn't stop there, the organization belongs to Juunishima Village.... yup, it's how he got entangled with the twintailed girl~
Old 2015-06-06, 20:46   Link #19
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Sure sounds like your far more forgiving for this series since MC guy actually "reciprocates" the girls affections in more ways than one.
Old 2015-06-06, 20:47   Link #20
obnuchious

is there image of how the triplets looks like?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheat, harem, modern japan, real playing game