AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-27, 22:23   Link #1
animefullmetal

Talking Who is your favorite evil character

Itachi is the best character since he is young has both of the eyes and is strong that even 3 Jounin can beat him
animefullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-27, 23:11   Link #2
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

As a bad guy Sasuke really gets the job done!
1.He looks cool
2.He acts cool
3.He's strong
4.He pisses readers off (important bad guy quality)
5.He was turned. Much cooler than just starting evil!

There are many Villans that I like (Itchy, Haku, Kabuto, Dosu, Kimmimaro, Kidomaru . .. ect.) but Sasuke racks up the most overall evil points
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 00:03   Link #3
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Sasuke (though hes not really evil) .. if it was evilness its gotta go to Orochimaru or the Leader
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 00:32   Link #4
juicy_orange
vi veri veniversun vivus

Sasuke is the like the Vader of Naruto.. except opposite... i mean the way that you come to discover him as a villian is.. if you saw episodes 4-6 first.. anyway! though i do not know if i would give him the "ultimate villian" title based on his kick-ass worthiness... not yet anyway, because right now Itachi can so hand his ass right to him.... but based on the most villianiness overall, i would give it to sasuke because he does have quite a large hate-base.. lol....
including me... for a while.. when he left... and he went through the second stage of the seal.. i was throwing things at my computer screen... it was quite bad.... yeah, its sasuke....
juicy_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 01:25   Link #5
Zek
Eyebrows...

Spoiler for Manga:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 02:02   Link #6
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Sasuke, you just have to love a turned evil guy
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 02:02   Link #7
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I wouldn´t really call Sasuke an evil character and besides... I don´t like him that much either.

I´m going to say Kabuto. He´s clever, strong, good to adapt to the situation and he´s got a kickass attitude. Plus he also wears glasses!

Glasses for the win!

(Although I prefer using lenses myself )

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 05:49   Link #8
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
No need to answer.. Even though he's not really evil.

Last edited by zamme; 2006-03-28 at 06:00.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 05:59   Link #9
monster

Yeah, I just can't see Sasuke as an evil character, at least not yet anyway. The top spot for evil character in Naruto for me is a tie between Itachi, Kabuto, and Orochimaru. Though I can't say I like any of them, except Itachi a little bit. But that just makes them even more qualified candidates for me.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 06:28   Link #10
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Itachi is the evil guy i like

Itachi doesnt even move to attack[except for that lame kick to the face],his eyes are so cool that he cant turn it off .
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 08:28   Link #11
Rurik
Golden

Orochimaru,

Mostly because he is evil to the core, and he is twisted and manipulative as no other.

Edit:
And I don’t consider Itachi not so evil, he is someone that has a sense of Honor and respect, and he has said a couple of time that he does not wish to Kill his enemies, if it was Oro in the situation with Azuma and Kureani, he would had killed them both just for fun.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-03-28 at 10:46.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 09:41   Link #12
Forever
Revealing the truth

If only I know more about Kabuto (still not sure about his intentions, whether good or evil), I will probably choose him.

ELse itachi will be it.
Old 2006-03-28, 10:32   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd say Kishimoto is the biggest badass..he designs and creates such sick bastards like Itachi & Orochimaru that only it's creator is worse. And unlike the comparison of God and mankind have humans free will and the naruto characters dont have it

Anyway..seriously...i'd say Orochimaru...he is really really sick...looks whack, uses kids..manipulates people..has a scary look...his body and eye are snake alike..
He is exactly how "Morino Ibiki" described him. Like the "devil"
Old 2006-03-28, 11:08   Link #14
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

For now Kabuto is my favorite evil character.
But I think everyone is gonna change when we meet the Akatsuki "leader"
Gattzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 11:40   Link #15
Fakemaster

I think I'm also gonna go with Kabuto , althought I would like to see his caracter more developed troughout the manga
Fakemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 12:19   Link #16
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I don't consider Kabuto evil. There just hasn't been enough material in the anime to mark him as evil just yet. Nontheless, Kabuto is my favorite character from the Naruto series. Since the topic isn't asking for who is my favorite character, my favorite evil character is none other than Orochimaru-sama himself/herself.

He is the most demented, self-centered bastard of a character for this series. He is creepy and loathesome. I love this guy and his long tongue, so I can understand why Sasuke-kun is so gaga over him.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 17:26   Link #17
ALL HAIL SASUKE

some day all will all bow to SASUKE mohahaha
ALL HAIL SASUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 17:34   Link #18
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Neither Itachi nor Sasuke are what I would call to be evil characters. Neither Kabuto to be honest. They just so happen to have conflicting interests with the 'good' guys.

With that out of the way, I have to say it is Orochimaru. He is just sick and hardcore.
Old 2006-03-28, 18:12   Link #19
Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
Neither Itachi nor Sasuke are what I would call to be evil characters. Neither Kabuto to be honest. They just so happen to have conflicting interests with the 'good' guys.

With that out of the way, I have to say it is Orochimaru. He is just sick and hardcore.
For Sasuke I agree, but Itachi did kill his clan/family. I guess going by your logic, Hitler wasn't evil, he just had conflicting interests with the rest of the world. :P

I do agree though, Itachi doesn't strike me as "evil" in the same way as someone like Orochimaru does. If the question was, who is your favourite villain, then it would go to Itachi undoubtedly.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 18:27   Link #20
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
For Sasuke I agree, but Itachi did kill his clan/family. I guess going by your logic, Hitler wasn't evil, he just had conflicting interests with the rest of the world. :P

I do agree though, Itachi doesn't strike me as "evil" in the same way as someone like Orochimaru does. If the question was, who is your favourite villain, then it would go to Itachi undoubtedly.
We don't know why Itachi killed his clan apart what he wants Sasuke to believe. For all we know, it could had been a form of self defense. From what we saw of Itachi so far, he is the most considerate bad guy in the entire series. He could had easily killed alot of other people that not even Kabuto would tweak an eyelash at but he doesn't. He right now is simply a mysterious person with his own hidden agenda... following Akatsuki atm.