AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-31, 06:36   Link #1
project myu

Aw crap!!!!

Almost exactly a year ago when I came back home for the holidays, I was looking for a series to watch and narrowed down the choices to Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and Full Metal Alchemist. I had already seen the first season of Full Metal Panic so I elected to watch Fumoffu. I regret that choice because I didn't even bother to finish Fumoffu and now I'm hearing all these great things about FMA.

But here's the problem, I JUST found out that Full Metal Alchemist is now airing on Cartoon Network! But I want to see it from the first episode. Ughhhhh. Why do I always miss out.

Anyone know when Cartoon Network plans to rerun from the beginning?
Old 2004-12-31, 06:55   Link #2
RichMan
????

Yeah, for a while i've heard about these 3 "Full Metal" animes, and I didn't want to see them because I wasn't sure if all three were connected or not (and I didn't even bother to do some research on it),

then moving ahead to sometime last week I decided to check it out and learn that Full Metal Alchemist isn't connected with Panic and Fumoffu. So I decided to check it out, and just today I finished it (there are 51 episodes in all). It's pretty good, has a great story to it. Though it does have some great action in it, I wouldn't recommend it if you were only in it for the action. The best part has got to be the story.
Old 2004-12-31, 11:22   Link #3
jpwong

Dunno when CN is going to re-air (I don't even get that channel), but the first DVD volume is set to release in just over 1 month now.

And as mentioned, Fullmetal Alchemist has absolutely nothing to do with either of the Full Metal Panic series, although it sounds like you're aware of that already.
Old 2004-12-31, 14:24   Link #4
wildfire
I'm heaven's hell angel

They plan to re-air from the star after they play through all the eps...I figured that out by looking to their site.
But why wait just buy the first DVD volume,when it comes out.
Old 2004-12-31, 21:48   Link #5
sakura_wingz

Send a message via ICQ to sakura_wingz Send a message via MSN to sakura_wingz
lots of anime have similar titles, you shouldn't relate any together by their titles alone
Old 2005-01-01, 02:41   Link #6
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

knowing CN, there is no way in hell they will ever air from start to beginning in 1 run. They will probably have reruns around midway through the series in order to give more time for translations etc.
Old 2005-01-01, 03:18   Link #7
dbzgundam
A-Blitz Founder/Encoder

It's "Fullmetal Alchemist."
Not "Full Metal."
Old 2005-01-01, 13:35   Link #8
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzgundam
It's "Fullmetal Alchemist."
Not "Full Metal."
Actually I've seen it written in both ways....it really doesnt make much difference...does it?
Old 2005-01-01, 14:46   Link #9
dew

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Actually I've seen it written in both ways....it really doesnt make much difference...does it?
It's written "Fullmetal Alchemist" in the official logo (Japanese AND American). It's Fullmetal.
Old 2005-01-01, 23:55   Link #10
project myu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dew
It's written "Fullmetal Alchemist" in the official logo (Japanese AND American). It's Fullmetal.
Dang it all! Oh well, will have to make due.. And who really cares how it's spelled.
Closed Thread