AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-09, 00:51   Link #11961
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If I'm not mistaken that's the chapter when Tsukune and Moka were talking outside on the porch at the beach house.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 08:50   Link #11962
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I know, I've thought of that too, that if Ageha and Tsurara joined Tsukune's harem along with Kokoa, he'd have he'd have 2 of every youkai that's already in his harem.

He already has 2 witches, (Ruby, Yukari)
He'd have 2 vampires, (Moka, Kokoa)
2 succubi, (Kurumu, Ageha)
and finally, 2 yuki-onna, (Mizore, Tsurara)
What a combination, huh?
That is great. But a little more variety would be better in all honesty. He needs a few other races and let the mothers continue to guest star every so often. You, to teach everyone a few things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
If I'm not mistaken that's the chapter when Tsukune and Moka were talking outside on the porch at the beach house.
Semi-correct. Its from Tsukune's dream, the beginning of the last chapter (the mafia arc start).
Old 2009-11-09, 12:16   Link #11963
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:

He already has 2 witches, (Ruby, Yukari)
He'd have 2 vampires, (Moka, Kokoa)
2 succubi, (Kurumu, Ageha)
and finally, 2 yuki-onna, (Mizore, Tsurara)
What a combination, huh?
Hmm...seems your right on the 2somes and mother daughter combo's. Though what if Yukari's mom gets into the action too?
Old 2009-11-09, 12:22   Link #11964
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

A little something I took at work today. We just got it in as a sample.
Old 2009-11-09, 12:50   Link #11965
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

An Italian Moka...XD Akashiya Moka, daughter of an Italian Mafia boss and the young regular man who changed her life.
Old 2009-11-09, 12:58   Link #11966
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I wonder how Daddy Starbucks will view the "regular young man" who has had such a big impact on Moka's life?
Old 2009-11-09, 13:25   Link #11967
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I wonder how Daddy Starbucks will view the "regular young man" who has had such a big impact on Moka's life?
With evil eyes of death and hatred?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 13:50   Link #11968
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

A little something I took at work today. We just got it in as a sample.
Looks like Moka's a particularly potent one out of her named sisters so far. Though this seems to reflect directly on each of their power capabilities.

Kokoa is weak by comparison, more evenly matched by the rest of Tsukune's harem.

Kahlua being not too strong, but is "sharp" and able to stifle pain, like alcohol supposedly does.

Then there's Moka, who's extremely strong, but really vulnerable to watering down. One can only wonder what her eldest sister is like.

Can anyone name a coffee, chocolate, or some caffeine based supplement that could potentially be stronger than espresso? But then again, Moka is probably got the most raw strength out of all her sisters, but how that stacks up against her eldest sister is yet unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
An Italian Moka...XD Akashiya Moka, daughter of an Italian Mafia boss and the young regular man who changed her life.
LOL She herself may not be italian, but perhaps her father spent a lot of time in Sicily before coming to Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Quote:
Ah, probably at first, but who knows, he could be a jolly old fart for all we know.
Old 2009-11-09, 13:50   Link #11969
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

And Miyabi's the son of another mob family who's the top suitor for the Akashiya family...and, that's too easy. XP

As for all those crazy Starbucks drinks, I got no clue but it better not be one called 'Latte' or something. ><
Old 2009-11-09, 13:58   Link #11970
Chris38

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hey guys,
what do you think about the idea that one of the reasons, Moka is training the "regular young man" is that , he could be, strong enough to be able to deal with her family's "reaction" .
Because in one of the chapters in Season II of the manga, ( i don't remember which one right now ) ,
she mentioned that in her family's household "Strength is everything" or something like that

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-09 at 14:12.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 14:08   Link #11971
GrrDraxin

That's a possibility. Vampires are war like, so combat is just the way they solve things.
Old 2009-11-09, 14:21   Link #11972
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, that is an underlying reason for her training him to use the vampire blood inside his body. He wanted to learn how to use it so he could fight for the ideals he upholds personally without relying on the other girls. Moka went along with it since it also made Tsukune higher on the power scale and that's needed for when she takes him back to her house. Moka's quite a schemer in her own way.
Old 2009-11-09, 14:35   Link #11973
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
That's a possibility. Vampires are war like, so combat is just the way they solve things.
yet they want to retain their looks because of pride. jezz...demon out already, like what Khalua did and that was just one limiter.
Old 2009-11-09, 14:40   Link #11974
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
yet they want to retain their looks because of pride. jezz...demon out already, like what Khalua did and that was just one limiter.
It should be interesting to see Moka transform. You know it's going to happen eventually. Kurumu and Mizore would probably hope Tsukune gets turned off completely by it.
Old 2009-11-09, 14:49   Link #11975
Chris38

Quote:
It should be interesting to see Moka transform. You know it's going to happen eventually. Kurumu and Mizore would probably hope Tsukune gets turned off completely by it.
Well if Moka is going to be probably able to transform, then Tsukune should be able to do it too, becuse his potential power should be at the same level as Moka's ( both Tsukune and Moka have the same blood flowing in their veins right ) .

Unless of course the fact that Tsukune was human is downgrading the power of Moka's blood in his veins ...

Really when the author is going to show another training session between Tsukune and Moka , well considering the recent chapters, I wonder if can still call
them that
Old 2009-11-09, 14:53   Link #11976
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well if Moka is going to be probably able to transform, then Tsukune should be able to do it too, becuse his potential power should be at the same level as Moka's ( both Tsukune and Moka have the same blood flowing in their veins right ) .

Unless of course the fact that Tsukune was human is downgrading the power of Moka's blood in his veins ...

Really when the author is going to show another training session between Tsukune and Moka , well considering the recent chapters, I wonder if can still call
them that
I don't think Tsukune can. He is still part human, like you said. Besides, it'd be cheesy if he can do everything a vampire can. He has to be special.

Is he the first human to receive vampire blood like that? What his name, the student council president guy, had another race, so yeah.
Old 2009-11-09, 15:05   Link #11977
Chris38

Quote:
I don't think Tsukune can. He is still part human, like you said. Besides, it'd be cheesy if he can do everything a vampire can. He has to be special.
Well, yeah but at this point in the story we still don't know much about Tsukune's transformation.

And if you remember during Ruby's training to control the youkai energy she mentioned that the result's he got where too fast, and she even asked herself "Tsukune-san , what on earth are you" , are something like that.

But we also don't know what is needed to get a "transformation" like Khaula has.

Quote:
Is he the first human to receive vampire blood like that? What his name, the student council president guy, had another race, so yeah.
It's Hokuto, and he had blood off an Outcast Ayashi, so as of now Tsukune is the only human that we know of that has "Vampire blood" in him
Old 2009-11-09, 15:54   Link #11978
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Tsukune will eventually be vampirized while holding his human conscience, and his new name will be double Cappuccino!

As for the last sister...we've had chocolate drink, coffee and alcohol...what's missing? I'm hoping for something sweet like Sugar or spicy like Ginger, although I can't think of something that would complement all other three.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 17:13   Link #11979
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

There is something special about Tsukune, although not explained yet. The only thing we do know is that Tsukune has a natural talent for controlling Youki, and he has a dark and dangerous future that will change the world, according to the prophet.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 17:29   Link #11980
GrrDraxin

Ah yes, dark and dangerous, muahahahahaaa! Let's hope we eventually see just how special he really is.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire