AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-05-03, 17:25   Link #5341
Tendou Souji

TV version holds the rifles in the shield hand when not in use. G-Unit is a Wing manga that takes place at MO-V during the series. Pretty good but none of the Wing cast is important in it and don't really appear aside from small cameos.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 09:33   Link #5342
blacksun128

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
G Unit is a spin off of Wing featuring a brand new cast and suits and takes place around the same time as Wing but in another part of space so the characters don't interact.

G Unit is unique in several ways, including the size of the suits is much more in line with the majority of other Gundams series and larger then the Main Wing suits. Also G Unit features a system that causes the suit to glow and move much in the same way Destiny or Trans Am suits do from Destiny and 00.

As for the Twin Buster rifles, no they aren't stored on the back of TV. However it was used as a storage location for the Zero EW in either the Novel or Manga, I can't rememeber which. It stands to reason they will use the docking system for them simply because this isn't like Endless Waltz where Zero will hardly be in the movie and they can get away with just pulling them out of a space pocket.
You must be referring to this.

I'm sure its from the Endless Waltz manga
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 11:17   Link #5343
Wingzeroangelofdeath

Aha I thought I read something like that on the gundam wikia, but still Wing is Wing for me without the original cast :P
Old 2013-05-04, 14:49   Link #5344
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun128 View Post
You must be referring to this.

I'm sure its from the Endless Waltz manga
Thank you. I really think we will see a docking of some kind, wether it's the back like that, or on the arms like Bandai has done with a few of the Zero EW figures I'm not sure.

I actually hope they adjust the Back Docking and have one buster on either side of back wing's instead of the weird Combo straight on his back. Having them there looks like it would be nearly impossible for Zero to actually reach back and grab it.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 19:33   Link #5345
susyia

HEY i found a video subbed FT cd novel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwOacJ2FbOo
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 21:32   Link #5346
FalsePrime

So weird hearing him actually call the Gundam Snow White. IGranted he always addressed Zero as a being, so it shouldn't be shocking that he would call his Gundam by name, still that voice and having him say Snow White was just odd.
Old 2013-05-08, 18:25   Link #5347
Million Voices

wow, i was totally suprised that there s a drama CD of frozen tear drop O:
does any1 know anythin specific about the cd(s)? e.g. like:

what exactly s the content of the drama-cd? (just spoken text of the light-novels?)

why s the cd entitled drama&talk? I understand the drama part but why talk?

how many cds are there?/will all night-novels be adopted?/...

---that aside, there was a point that i wondered about: Hero says (in the linked part of the cd) that he has killed Mariemaia. In contrast to that statement Mariemaia was alive at the end of the endless waltz "movie". or did i miss some info that is told/explained somewhere in the frozen teardrop storyline?---
Million Voices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 18:32   Link #5348
Million Voices

--idk why this was double-posted... just ignore this post...-- ~.~"
Million Voices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 19:03   Link #5349
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Million Voices View Post
wow, i was totally suprised that there s a drama CD of frozen tear drop O:
does any1 know anythin specific about the cd(s)? e.g. like:

what exactly s the content of the drama-cd? (just spoken text of the light-novels?)

why s the cd entitled drama&talk? I understand the drama part but why talk?

how many cds are there?/will all night-novels be adopted?/...

---that aside, there was a point that i wondered about: Hero says (in the linked part of the cd) that he has killed Mariemaia. In contrast to that statement Mariemaia was alive at the end of the endless waltz "movie". or did i miss some info that is told/explained somewhere in the frozen teardrop storyline?---
It was just refrencing to him "Killing" her in the movie, it's not a retcon of Him actually killing her or anything.
Old 2013-05-08, 19:37   Link #5350
Javiersansano

Heero simbolically killed her by pulling the trigger of an empty gun, while pointimg at her.

Then he verbally declared he killed her. AND NO, HE WASN'T HALLUCINATING
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 10:10   Link #5351
coodie29

Send a message via Yahoo to coodie29
So far only Sandrock and Heavyarm are having new equipments... cant wait for the release... http://images.wikia.com/gundam/image...ers_Cap_19.jpg
the thing on wing's shield.. is it a piledriver like the one on wing zero tv ver?.. since the wing zero ew doesn't have one and
coodie29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 11:02   Link #5352
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by coodie29 View Post
So far only Sandrock and Heavyarm are having new equipments... cant wait for the release... http://images.wikia.com/gundam/image...ers_Cap_19.jpg
the thing on wing's shield.. is it a piledriver like the one on wing zero tv ver?.. since the wing zero ew doesn't have one and
Actually Sandrock, Heavyarms (treads and missles), Shenlong (sword), Deathscythe (with the Wings), and Tallgeese (Tempest Lance, and now Halberd) have all had new equipment.

I have no idea what is on Wing's shield, he hasn't actually equiped it yet, just as we havent actually seen the Wing Zero TV/EW Hybrid outside of that image. As for release, I wouldn't count on them getting it. It's possible, but I find it very unlikely. I guess they could go with an online exclusive just like Tallgeese II.
Old 2013-05-10, 17:33   Link #5353
Wingzeroangelofdeath

I think it's the thing that shootes out, remember when Quatre went all crazy, and he attacked that colony by entering it first? He smashed some kids playground, and then shot that 'yellow thing' into some building. This one has to be for the same purpose I think.
Old 2013-05-10, 19:28   Link #5354
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzeroangelofdeath View Post
I think it's the thing that shootes out, remember when Quatre went all crazy, and he attacked that colony by entering it first? He smashed some kids playground, and then shot that 'yellow thing' into some building. This one has to be for the same purpose I think.
That yellow thing is the Piledriver he/she was talking about. It's certainly possible, but we just don't know as Wing Gundam hasn't equiped any additional shield/weaponry yet.
Old 2013-05-12, 20:28   Link #5355
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Actually Sandrock, Heavyarms (treads and missles), Shenlong (sword), Deathscythe (with the Wings), and Tallgeese (Tempest Lance, and now Halberd) have all had new equipment.

I have no idea what is on Wing's shield, he hasn't actually equiped it yet, just as we havent actually seen the Wing Zero TV/EW Hybrid outside of that image. As for release, I wouldn't count on them getting it. It's possible, but I find it very unlikely. I guess they could go with an online exclusive just like Tallgeese II.
I can't remember which chapter we saw it but hasn't Heavyarms received a flight pack as well?

On a related note, I'd love to see some custom grunt suits down the line.
Old 2013-05-12, 20:38   Link #5356
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
I can't remember which chapter we saw it but hasn't Heavyarms received a flight pack as well?

On a related note, I'd love to see some custom grunt suits down the line.
Yeah, it had the helicopter like flight pack that it used to deploy.
Old 2013-05-17, 08:21   Link #5357
Wingzeroangelofdeath

Guys I was wondering,

(This can be off-topic but anyways), You all know the rapper Jay-z, and his record, Rockefeller(Roc-a-fella) records. A lot of people say Rockefeller is illuminati and stuff, but Rockefeller sounds familiar doesn't it? Yep, sounds like Romefeller lol, which is also an secret organization in GW xD.

I'm not talking about conspiracy theories or things like that, this just popped in my head completely random
Old 2013-05-18, 17:04   Link #5358
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Yeah, it had the helicopter like flight pack that it used to deploy.
Thanks for the clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzeroangelofdeath View Post
Guys I was wondering,

(This can be off-topic but anyways), You all know the rapper Jay-z, and his record, Rockefeller(Roc-a-fella) records. A lot of people say Rockefeller is illuminati and stuff, but Rockefeller sounds familiar doesn't it? Yep, sounds like Romefeller lol, which is also an secret organization in GW xD.

I'm not talking about conspiracy theories or things like that, this just popped in my head completely random
Forget Hov. It's commonly thought that GW's creators named the Romefeller Foundation after the Rockefeller Family.
Old 2013-05-19, 06:38   Link #5359
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

I once read on a hate site (funnily enough) that Treize probably got his last name from Nikita Khrushchev. Depending on your POV, there may or may not exist parallels between their backgrounds.

Trowa was named Barton due to one of the writers (Ikeda?) being a fan of Tim Burton and Heero's name is an amalgamation of "hitotsu yuitsu" and Amuro Ray.

That leaves Maxwell, Winner and Chang. Does anyone know anything about those?
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 15:03   Link #5360
Wingzeroangelofdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Thanks for the clarification.

Forget Hov. It's commonly thought that GW's creators named the Romefeller Foundation after the Rockefeller Family.
Wat do you mean with Hov?

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing