AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-20, 05:18   Link #61
TigerDragon

Yes but both Keitaro and Naruto likes girls who are of weird dimension. It is not their fault, they just like girls who are that way. Impossible to get and quite dominant. Look at it this way Keitaro had Shinobu after him. Shinobu and Hinata are very alike in character if you think about it. Both Keitaro and Naruto ends up however liking Naru and Sakura.
TigerDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 05:39   Link #62
TigerDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Oh my gosh! You dragged Love Hina as a comparison to Naruto? Props to you!!! And if you are anything like Naruto, get over any Sakura-type girl and pick up the Hinata-type girl who is stalking you. Naru and Sakura type girls are very unhealthy physically and mentally for any Keitaro and Naruto type guys.

P.S. Note the emphasis added on the word "Physically" with the aid of bold letters.
I am trying my best not to be sexist and all but I think I can safely assume that you are in fact a girl. Most girls tend to pick that Sasuke type guy should end up with Sakura type girl because they seem so perfect together and that Naruto type guy should end up with Hinata type girl. However reality dictates that Sakura type girls who at first would fall for Sasuke type guys early in their years for obvious reason of their looks and coolness would eventually gravitate toward the Naruto type guys because well they are just plain weird, nice, defender of justice, protect all people.

Reference:

Spiderman
Love Hina
Superman
Cardcaptor Sakura
Old 2004-11-21, 22:42   Link #63
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerDragon
I am trying my best not to be sexist and all but I think I can safely assume that you are in fact a girl.
This is the best compliment anyone has ever paid me since I have joined the forum. Now I understand why NoSanninWa-san prefers and enjoys the anonymity of sex. Its simply just too much fun. In case I have confused you about who I am talking about, that is NoSanninWa-san in a nutshell. This forum mod has reached the status of a celebrity ( ) because of her well concealed and confusing gender role from most of the forum goers. I say "most of us" because there are few of us like me who thinks NoSanninWa-san actually is a really hot babe who can give nosebleed at will to either sex. So in fear of driving the forum into the edge of chaos, NoSanninWa-san has adopted the role of guess-my-gender. It also saves her from the trouble of closing threads such as "Who is prettier? NoSanninWa or Sakura" that fans like me will create.

Dude, thank you for this grand compliment. You can bet you will be getting some positive reps. I don't know if it is possible to give two consecutive reps to anyone, but I am sure going to find out. Now that my excitement has waned a little bit, nooooooot, lets get back to our subject of discussion.
Quote:
Most girls ...........................
However reality dictates that Sakura type girls who at first would fall for Sasuke type guys early in their years for obvious reason of their looks and coolness would eventually gravitate toward the Naruto type guys because well they are just plain weird, nice, defender of justice, protect all people.

Reference: Spiderman, Love Hina, Superman, Cardcaptor Sakura
They are all good reference of animated show except Cardcaptor Sakura because I haven't seen it. Unfortunately I still fail to see the connection as to why those reference were used to compare with Naruto. Spiderman and Peter Parker liked Mary Jane, Mary Jane liked Peter Parker and Spiderman. Superman and Clark Kent liked Lois Lane, Lois Lane liked Superman and eventually liked Clark Kent too. Keitaro liked Naru, Naru liked Keitaro, shortly after they sorted out their little dillema with their respective incidents of the past. Finally, Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura loves Sasuke.

Point is, Naruto's feeling for Sakura is pretty one sided unlike those superheroes' cases.

As you have suggested, say we explore an optimistic possibility by hoping Sakura will get over her feelings toward Sasuke and she will fall for Naruto eventually; then the obvious question that needs to be asked is: why not Naruto would also get over his feelings toward Sakura eventually and would fall for the girl that actually like him? The "reality" you tried to paint shouldn't be one sided.

Anyway, I was responding earlier in my post to this following quote
Quote:
This better be the case otherwise my life really is shit...I am way too much like Naruto to think that Sasuke would get Sakura.
where I couldn't tell if you are joking or not. Actually, I still can't. So just a precautionary heads up... The correlation you tried to draw between "reality" and "animated reality" is very general. Reality is much much much-more complex!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 07:57   Link #64
maus

they're gonne make luuuuuvv

whoops, sorry about that
maus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 04:01   Link #65
Dudek

Honestly after watching this weeks special I have to say I think theres a chance for Naruto and Sakura to hook up.

Ok I understand how alot of you said that once Naruto saw how much Sakura seriously loved Sasuke that he realized that she will be nothing more then a friend, but.....

Spoiler:

So I honestly think that there is a real good chance that they will hook up, maybe not right away but somewhere down the road in this anime they will hook up ;P, they'd make a good couple IMO
Dudek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 13:14   Link #66
TigerDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
This is the best compliment anyone has ever paid me since I have joined the forum. Now I understand why NoSanninWa-san prefers and enjoys the anonymity of sex. Its simply just too much fun. In case I have confused you about who I am talking about, that is NoSanninWa-san in a nutshell. This forum mod has reached the status of a celebrity ( ) because of her well concealed and confusing gender role from most of the forum goers. I say "most of us" because there are few of us like me who thinks NoSanninWa-san actually is a really hot babe who can give nosebleed at will to either sex. So in fear of driving the forum into the edge of chaos, NoSanninWa-san has adopted the role of guess-my-gender. It also saves her from the trouble of closing threads such as "Who is prettier? NoSanninWa or Sakura" that fans like me will create.

Dude, thank you for this grand compliment. You can bet you will be getting some positive reps. I don't know if it is possible to give two consecutive reps to anyone, but I am sure going to find out. Now that my excitement has waned a little bit, nooooooot, lets get back to our subject of discussion.
They are all good reference of animated show except Cardcaptor Sakura because I haven't seen it. Unfortunately I still fail to see the connection as to why those reference were used to compare with Naruto. Spiderman and Peter Parker liked Mary Jane, Mary Jane liked Peter Parker and Spiderman. Superman and Clark Kent liked Lois Lane, Lois Lane liked Superman and eventually liked Clark Kent too. Keitaro liked Naru, Naru liked Keitaro, shortly after they sorted out their little dillema with their respective incidents of the past. Finally, Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura loves Sasuke.

Point is, Naruto's feeling for Sakura is pretty one sided unlike those superheroes' cases.

As you have suggested, say we explore an optimistic possibility by hoping Sakura will get over her feelings toward Sasuke and she will fall for Naruto eventually; then the obvious question that needs to be asked is: why not Naruto would also get over his feelings toward Sakura eventually and would fall for the girl that actually like him? The "reality" you tried to paint shouldn't be one sided.

Anyway, I was responding earlier in my post to this following quotewhere I couldn't tell if you are joking or not. Actually, I still can't. So just a precautionary heads up... The correlation you tried to draw between "reality" and "animated reality" is very general. Reality is much much much-more complex!
If you went through the comics of spiderman. Peter Parker likes Mary Jane, Mary Jane likes another guy, Mary Jane eventually likes Peter Parker because of his personality. She later finds out about Spiderman and she fell in love with him. No Lois Lane didn't like Clarke Kent she thought he was annoying. She likes Lex Luthor at first but she later fell in love with Clarke. Keitaro like Naru. Naru thought Keitaro was a pervert. She liked Seta she later develops feeling for Keitaro.
Old 2004-11-26, 13:23   Link #67
hmongstang

i love to see naruto get a piece of sakura's pie! them dump her ass for hinata
hmongstang is offline   Reply With Quote