AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-08, 16:05   Link #341
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
........................I'm not sure if I should be lurking here anymore................... The fan fiction thread is turning into a grimoire and it's poisoning my mind.....

OH NOOOO'S!!!
Come over to the dark side. We have Pocky.

And wow, chapter 6 out already. You're one of the fastest writers I've ever seen.
Old 2010-11-08, 19:53   Link #342
Miraluka
Banned

When the inspiration is there things can be faster than you can think.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 20:38   Link #343
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Ha ha, awesome.

poor Touma though.

Why do you call it chap 6? It seems to be chap5 to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Come over to the dark side. We have Pocky.

And wow, chapter 6 out already. You're one of the fastest writers I've ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
When the inspiration is there things can be faster than you can think.
Thank you all. As for my writing style- I do not post the story until I have written *all* of it out. I might go back to make minute adjustments, but I know myself, and know that unless I finish it first, there's a good chance I might never finish it, and that is bad service to the readers who take time out of their day to read my story.

And you're right, it's actually chapter five. Sorry about that- next time I'll post the correct chapter.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 23:23   Link #344
outerelf

Oh yeah, I guess I brought for you guys a teaser of the genderbent

Spoiler for You sure you can handle this?:
Old 2010-11-09, 00:16   Link #345
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nice, nice chapter. Now I wonder how is Accelerator going to cover up the fact now he is wearing dress in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
........................I'm not sure if I should be lurking here anymore................... The fan fiction thread is turning into a grimoire and it's poisoning my mind.....

OH NOOOO'S!!!
The grimores are a lot nicer to those who would accept and spread its knowledge. Come, join us, and you won't feel pain ever again......

Last edited by shmaster; 2010-11-09 at 00:31.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 16:28   Link #346
outerelf

Well, I now have the real chapter six up for reading seeming how I don't know when I'll next be able to post:

Accelerator was silent as he thought back to his childhood- the time when an entire tank division had been sent out to 'subdue' him because nothing else would work and people were panicking. The people that had fled in terror. Maybe perhaps this was the reason why he had gotten a crush on this man? Because he viewed him invariably as 'human' and not just 'monster'?

...Somehow this chapter did not seem humorous whatsoever.

---

Oh, and if possible, I'd like some help on my genderbent fic- How should we have Touka and Touma meet? Delinquents hitting on her- both of them being stricken by misfortune at the same time?
Old 2010-11-09, 16:51   Link #347
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post

---

Oh, and if possible, I'd like some help on my genderbent fic- How should we have Touka and Touma meet? Delinquents hitting on her- both of them being stricken by misfortune at the same time?
Not delinquents hitting on Touka. Guys hitting on a Third person, while both come into save at the same time, maybe. Or something even grander could work.

It would seem strange to have Touka need saving (even if she doesn't) as I imagine her being a semi competent street fighter who can smack a bitch whenever neccessary.

Well, now that I think about it, it depends abit on who is in who's universe.

simultainious misfortune could work. Just passing each other by, both of them get struck by water/ Misaka's electricity. Something like that.

Actually, better yet, both walking home in the same direction (not yet noticing one is in Genderbent Universe). Misaka (M/F) gets flustered and attacks.

Or better yet, (depending on universe, though I think you're putting Touka in Touma's universe, so wouldn't work) Female Aogami meeting Touma. I... I feel like writing that right now, to be honest.
Old 2010-11-09, 18:09   Link #348
tsunade666

Quote:
---

No Misaka please and if's meeting. I would like to see Touma rescuing someone but ended up getting rescued instead. That kind of situation.

And the one who rescued him would be Touka.
Old 2010-11-09, 19:35   Link #349
Ashaman

I see you've joined us, lol.

And yeah, I like that idea. Touma goes to help someone, gets into to trouble himself, and Touka comes to the rescue.
Old 2010-11-09, 19:39   Link #350
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
“Just as planned-“ the person in the tube began to say, when the other interrupted.

“Don’t lie.”
LOL

I think how Touko/Touka and Touma would meet is by them attempting to save someone from a group of delinquents at the same time. Bonus points if they used the same excuse to try and get the person out of there. I can already picture a "FUKOU DAAAA" duet sounding through the air...

Please, no excess Mikoto screentime, since I'm already sick of seeing her everywhere.

Also, it'll be really chaotic for a while, but I'd like to see everyone and their genderbent selves team up at some point to try and solve the problem.

Actually, the guys are easier to turn into girls, but what should we do about the girls' accessories? There's not really any way to make ribbons or flowers masculine...
Old 2010-11-09, 20:48   Link #351
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I see you've joined us, lol.

And yeah, I like that idea. Touma goes to help someone, gets into to trouble himself, and Touka comes to the rescue.
Indeed. And i shall reward him with a yuri fic soon.
Old 2010-11-09, 20:55   Link #352
Flere821
Lurker

... Remind me why didn't Touko's IB negate the portal as soon as she touched it?

If you want to say it's 'Rule of Cool' then fine, let's go with that
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 21:26   Link #353
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
... Remind me why didn't Touko's IB negate the portal as soon as she touched it?

If you want to say it's 'Rule of Cool' then fine, let's go with that

Because it was held in place by too much magic. Like Touma can't automatically negate Accel's wings because there's too much power. Rule of Cool works as well.
Old 2010-11-09, 22:11   Link #354
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
LOL

I think how Touko/Touka and Touma would meet is by them attempting to save someone from a group of delinquents at the same time. Bonus points if they used the same excuse to try and get the person out of there. I can already picture a "FUKOU DAAAA" duet sounding through the air...

Please, no excess Mikoto screentime, since I'm already sick of seeing her everywhere.

Also, it'll be really chaotic for a while, but I'd like to see everyone and their genderbent selves team up at some point to try and solve the problem.

Actually, the guys are easier to turn into girls, but what should we do about the girls' accessories? There's not really any way to make ribbons or flowers masculine...
Some thoughts...

Kaori >> Kaoru: Can keep her ribbon, I see no problem though.
Mikoto >> Makoto: Not really atypical, but not that typical either to see hairpins used by men - except for the flower-shaped ones. so I guess that'll do for now.

... Some... uh, fanartists scrap the accessories altogether though.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 22:33   Link #355
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Also, it just occurred to me, but if this BL fic takes place after the Russia arc, wouldn't Accel have a halo and white wings instead of black ones? Or are his wings color-coded depending on his mood?
Old 2010-11-10, 00:12   Link #356
outerelf

Quote:
Also, it just occurred to me, but if this BL fic takes place after the Russia arc, wouldn't Accel have a halo and white wings instead of black ones? Or are his wings color-coded depending on his mood?
His wings are color-coded. You see- I noticed that black wings represent hatred/anger while the white wings represented a much more pure intent.

Quote:
... I'll take this idea.

Also- someone mentioned Aogami... Anyone up for a fetish fuel battle?

Spoiler for TOO LONG:

^ I need a guy equivalent for all of these- all you fetish people out there, go.

Now then- I will go disappear for awhile
Old 2010-11-10, 00:47   Link #357
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Spoiler for Aogami Pierce-chan:

... If I were Touma/Touko/Touka I'd plaster AoPi with a plaster for spilling out walls of text on my ears

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-10, 02:23   Link #358
tsunade666

Quote:
H
Spoiler for TOO LONG:

^ I need a guy equivalent for all of these- all you fetish people out there, go.

Now then- I will go disappear for awhile
I like every type of beautiful girl chara but seriously someone needs to knock some sense on Aogami that shota is a guy....
Old 2010-11-10, 11:05   Link #359
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Spoiler for Aogami Pierce-chan:

... If I were Touma/Touko/Touka I'd plaster AoPi with a plaster for spilling out walls of text on my ears
Thank You so much for helping me out! The battle of the fetishes shall take place!
Old 2010-11-10, 16:37   Link #360
outerelf

The last chapter of my BL fic. I know you might be going 'huh, it's this short?' but I realized I don't know anything about GROUP and I don't want to mess it up for others. That's why I decided to let imagination fill in the rest here:

"Ah- I remember something- You made a very cute girl."

"WHY CAN YOU ONLY REMEMBER THAT ONE THING? HUH? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT AND ONLY THAT?"

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction