2 out of 10: Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10: Painful 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-01-29, 11:03   Link #61
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Damn it, DAMN IT ALL!

Akihiro why did you have to follow the dense guy route? Lafter was giving signs that she wanted him to ask her to join Tekkadan...

Though I understand that Aki won't ask her, family is important to him afterall, first his brother and now Tekkadan. If anyone understands the reasons for sticking with family it'll be him.

Rex = King huh?
Well as it's first decree, Barbatos Lupus Rex demands the head of Iok and Jasley.

Question! Rustal's words to Iok, do they mean what I think they do? That Rustal is not gonna babysit Iok through this hell he paved for himself?
Pretty much, it was a very nicely worded warning

But its gonna fly right through one ear and out the other
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 11:14   Link #62
Twi

So it wasn’t enough to just kill Amida, but they had to off Lafter as well just because of Jasley’s ambition. Jasley intentionally stuffed her into a refrigerator to spark Tekkadan into acting. Not only does this tie Tekkadan to McGillis, which means that for them to have a happy ending we have to let this manipulative asshole win, but Jasley and Iok have ruined all the good things that have been built up to this point, driving them into another corner.

Is it too much to ask for a happy ending, Sunrise?
Old 2017-01-29, 11:14   Link #63
Galaxian

F*ck this episode!

The only silver lining here is that last scene. Mika is off his leash!
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 11:52   Link #64
TheDoctor324

I honestly don't see Mika going full "Red Eye Barbatos" in the next couple of episodes....it's just gonna be rex going bat shit nuts on fools and no need to go "Trans-Am'.....i'm actually wanting to see if Akihiro decides to go all out and just sacrifice his whole body to just wreck everyone that gets in his way....would love to see that go down. but on the plus side we are most likely gonna see Maccky's gundam get it's time to shine soon.....real soon
TheDoctor324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 11:53   Link #65
azenable
President of TecoT

Sadness overload. look like they are going for a war in the pocket ending here
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 12:02   Link #66
Tenzen12

This is f*cked up. I don't think. I can even speak about what happened this episode.

F*ck it.
Old 2017-01-29, 12:07   Link #67
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I rarely post in this sub-forum even though I like this series, but these past two episodes have been too much. Lafter's death broke my heart.

Akihiro really has it rough. I hope to see him go berserk soon.
Old 2017-01-29, 12:14   Link #68
Azurial

After 5 hours of crying for Lafter my fav girl death.....why dont I feel so empty right now ........Okada sure hate Akihiro lol first his brother, brother by surname and now his girl -_- fuck you Okada
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 12:42   Link #69
kyuzoaoi

After what happened in that episode, I could say that this episode is painful to watch.

Seriously, Jasley needs to be offed by the next episode or two.
kyuzoaoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 13:17   Link #70
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Aside from Lafter's death as people in this thread has kept pointing out. I'm actually genuinely afraid to be standing against Tekkadan now... That last bit from Orga, it was so satisfying yet extremely dark. Like, he did not even tell him to do as he please.

No. His command is clearly "Kill them, every last one of them."

The Demon's leash is off.
Old 2017-01-29, 13:48   Link #71
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor324 View Post
I honestly don't see Mika going full "Red Eye Barbatos" in the next couple of episodes....it's just gonna be rex going bat shit nuts on fools and no need to go "Trans-Am'.....
I'm not expecting Barbatos to go red-eyes, since that's a reaction it has to Mobil Armors.

The thing is, Mika is not the type of guy to hold back, but this is the first time Orga has giving him explicit orders to crush them, the implication being that he's not going there to defeat them or to rout them, Mika is going in there to destroy every last one of them... At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Ep38 was Barbato's rampages, 42's should be Mika's (ft. Akihiro).
Old 2017-01-29, 14:01   Link #72
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Welp... fuck it, I want off Okada's wild ride. Haven't yelled "NOOOOOOOOOO!" at a TV screen in while...

So, Rustal basically told Iok that he's on his own, choco-man told Orga that if he goes after Iok, he's joining, and Orga told Mika to basically kill everyone. Good times are ahead.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 14:14   Link #73
Ernietheracefan

In the last episode, Lafter said that she'll gives Akihiro a good squeeze. Now I wonder if Akihiro would gives that to Jasley..?

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 14:21   Link #74
shadow1296

i was afraid this might happen when i saw her in red during the opening, i was hoping i was wrong, damn it looks like the authors really made Akihiro their emotional punching bag, i mean did she really really have to got this way and did it really have to be her,

and
Spoiler for episode:
Old 2017-01-29, 14:28   Link #75
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Being Akihiro is suffering
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 14:34   Link #76
VTHokiePride

The Akihiro X Lafter ship has sunk
Old 2017-01-29, 14:51   Link #77
Wandering Soul

Oh, come on! After last episode we had to lose Lafter too?

The bright side out of all this is that Mika and Akihrio are ready to let loose to Iok and Jasley now. I guess Atra getting a positive response from Mika about the baby thing was nice too.
Old 2017-01-29, 15:03   Link #78
TheDoctor324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
I'm not expecting Barbatos to go red-eyes, since that's a reaction it has to Mobil Armors.
They said that the mobile armor caused a flood of data and shit that the gundam's limiters blocked thus shutting them down.....only the pilot could release the limiter....that doesn't mean that a mobile armor has to be there to release the limiters as we have seen in the final battle of season one. Ein was not in a mobile armor but a huge modified mobile suit and Mika released the limiter, or at least some of the limiter, who's to say that akihiro couldn't do the same
TheDoctor324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 15:17   Link #79
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor324 View Post
They said that the mobile armor caused a flood of data and shit that the gundam's limiters blocked thus shutting them down.....only the pilot could release the limiter....that doesn't mean that a mobile armor has to be there to release the limiters as we have seen in the final battle of season one. Ein was not in a mobile armor but a huge modified mobile suit and Mika released the limiter, or at least some of the limiter, who's to say that akihiro couldn't do the same
The pilot doesn't release the limiters. Mika asked for them to be taken off Barbatos before he went back to fight the mobile armor.
Old 2017-01-29, 15:22   Link #80
Tenzen12

That was Teiwaz limiters not original ones.