AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-15, 12:49   Link #321
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Manga Fox sucks - they are owned by a for-profit company. I like Manga Toshokan.
Old 2010-04-15, 15:54   Link #322
KLGChaos
The Shermain

They got rid of everything "hentai" like because it violates the terms of service they have with Google advertising and some jerk wrote an article about it. Now, they're removed anything lolicon like KnJ and DITVB as well as anything heavily sexual like Futari Ecchi and this. Surprisingly, Nana to Kaoru is still there.

But yeah, I've learned the mangafox sucks. I'll try that other website.

BTW, has 36 been scanlated yet or are just the raws out?

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2010-04-15 at 17:02.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 17:08   Link #323
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You know what I hate the most about this manga? It gives me the serious case of the blue balls lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 19:54   Link #324
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Manga Fox sucks - they are owned by a for-profit company. I like Manga Toshokan.
So how does a for-profit company host scanlations and still avoid getting sued into oblivion?

On topic -
SO chapter 36, I find myself wondering how I was never so fortunate to have such attractive teachers who would spend time with me in possibly compromising positions? Does that sort of thing actually happen more often over there? I mean, the two times I had teachers to my house in High School it was always a fairly formal occasion.
Old 2010-04-15, 21:59   Link #325
Nosauz

LOL, romcoms like this always have such contrived plot lines like this, it's not realisitc, but it's to stoke a fantasy, and can be justified by Otaku teacher being ditzy/naive with a boy from school. I'd probably chaulk this one up to inexperience/innate desires to jump keita's bones.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 02:23   Link #326
zibi88

well the teacher is still a virgin... she has the woman urge for men... she noticed that keita is kinda a woman magnet... 2 step-sisters... that glass girl... even her younger sister.... she is just jelous... that those younger girls might do it sooner than her XD

in c36 she was wondering how much Keita heared under that cover "when he was hideing in c35"...... where she talked with her younger sister about stuff like: otaku... her beign a virgin...or the tease about "do you like keita-senpai !?

she sits there and wonders how much he heared... how he thinks about her now... what is he planing (this is about the bath scene... like she might be thinking that maybe he has planed it out xD so she would jumpo out of cloths XD)

still good for them... keita saw something different than flat-boards xD (the real woman... and in this case very attractive)..... while the teacher got the feeling how the real thing feels [it stroke her leg XD].... but in the same case she learned that her body is attractive for keita (the effect is clear in the leg strokeing xD panels)

I mean in one of the previous chapters she was wondering if she is attractive and in her fantazies she was wodnering if her older body is ok for keita... now she gained confirmation that it turned him really on...

anyway the parents are the best... they rather wouldnt mind keita haveing such woman as his girlfriend XD they are so open.... I guess they would be ok if their son would get raped in front of their eyes xDxD (for them older woman is no problem ^^)

the same the teacher saw that Keitas parents dont mind her.... that they are ok if she would rape their son... or at least started going out with him ^^ which leaves her now free field to take action...... she sees that his parents are ok with her...and this relantinship... keita (first guy) that saw hers breats (and felt her so close [well this goes in 2ways xD]) and he didnt mind or did nothing against her will (not pervered grabbing... he was just lieing down stiff on the bed while beign pinned down by the teacher)....... she knows that her body/person turns keita on....... and the proof of that is her sudden change of calling.... from sumioe-kun to Keita-kun (she called him like this even in front of his parents xD)

so now we have kinda all fields set XD younger than keita (teachers sister).... glass girl = keita age...... 2 step-sisters 1y older.... and more older the teacher

and I wouldnt be supprised if the teacher started to take action too... as she was seen on keita (only with panties on) by his parents... and they were not angry or anything yet they let them alone so they can continue (without disturbance... all they did is to close the door behind ^^).... keita didnt mind... and they looked really friendly at the last pages.... not a student-teacher relantionship but something different more open... more friendly (I guess she will do everything to make keita have private studying [private session ^^]

anyway I looked on first chapters and current.... they really made the teacher look younger.... in past she looked for much older... now she looks kinda like in the same age of keita.... maybe for the purpose of "forming a couple"
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 10:20   Link #327
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
They got rid of everything "hentai" like because it violates the terms of service they have with Google advertising and some jerk wrote an article about it. Now, they're removed anything lolicon like KnJ and DITVB as well as anything heavily sexual like Futari Ecchi and this. Surprisingly, Nana to Kaoru is still there.
http://l7world.com/2010/04/google-sp...rnography.html

Quote:
But yeah, I've learned the mangafox sucks. I'll try that other website.

BTW, has 36 been scanlated yet or are just the raws out?
Yes, check it out. And the raw only - so people should be using spoiler tags when talking about it.
Old 2010-04-16, 13:54   Link #328
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Gotta say, at least this dude seems semi-knowledgable about it

Still, he blatently held back info to make it seem worse than it actually is.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 14:01   Link #329
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Gotta say, at least this dude seems semi-knowledgable about it

Still, he blatently held back info to make it seem worse than it actually is.
I actually made a topic about it: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=93087
Old 2010-04-16, 17:01   Link #330
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well after skimming through c.36 raw, I'm convinced now... I'm a supporter of Keita x Yuzuki, who's with me?!
Old 2010-04-16, 17:31   Link #331
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'm with ya, well expect for your earlier post about blue balls...*glances to avatar*

Rather have her adult body flaunted for us, then her sister's no body. Although I'm sure Haji the karate dude from R+V would argue with me on that, but the hell with him...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 17:35   Link #332
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'm with ya, well expect for your earlier post about blue balls...*glances to avatar*

Rather have her adult body flaunted for us, then her sister's no body. Although I'm sure Haji the karate dude from R+V would argue with me on that, but the hell with him...
Well truth be told Yuzuki is actually Keita's type. And with the way things are, you know it'll be quite interesting to say the least
Old 2010-04-28, 12:04   Link #333
Sol Falling

So, I just read ch. 36 scanlated. I jumped on the raws as well earlier since everybody was talking about it, but I have to say, comprehension made this chapter about 5x funnier and also 2x as sexy. It's pretty much an awesome chapter overall; the ending was perfect, totally hilarious.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 12:33   Link #334
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Aah such a great chapter, I love how they'll both be thinking about each other while masturbating later
Old 2010-04-28, 12:41   Link #335
Johnny
Working the bags...

His parent's reaction was the funniest, just standing there watching...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 12:49   Link #336
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
His parent's reaction was the funniest, just standing there watching...
no the funniest was what they did after that short chat...."sorry we disturbed you... please continue/ take your time " and they left the room XD

f...k the parents rule !! ^^ they wouldnt give a crap for their son beign raped by his teacher right in front of their eyes.... and the funny thing here is that they are "glad/happy" that she would rape him and made him a man (from virgin) ^^

heh and teacher is happy that she and keita are both pure virgins... so maybe she plans to take that virginity from keita (he will take his and he will take hers) ^^

both were glad to have seen each other and feel each other (keita saw teachers breats and felt them on himself...... and the teacher felt how a boys body feels like [she lied down on him for a while] and felt real life boys p...s ^^)

still teacher learned something... that even throught she is older than keita she turns him on.... the same she learned that keita doesnt need big stimulation to work... so I suspect future teaseing from her side ^^

so yeah I hope teacher will join the hunt... and we will see her more from now on ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 13:15   Link #337
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

*waves KeitaxYuzuki flag* Anyone with me?
Old 2010-04-28, 13:29   Link #338
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I'm all for some Sensei lovin'. This chapter was funny. Keita's parents are priceless in their reaction. "Thanks for making our son a man."

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2010-04-28 at 15:08.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 13:34   Link #339
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

now that's what i call a responsible and open-minded parent =D
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 15:54   Link #340
GDB

The next chapter better have the parents wanting to throw Keita a "Becoming-a-Man" party. This, of course, would only be a vehicle through which the twins find out what he did, and then go ravenous. Hilarity would ensue!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, incest, mature, romance, seinen