AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-24, 14:57   Link #1461
Poligrafowicz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
In a few pages earlier there was a summary of web novel version i think.
I tried searching using the search option, but that failed miserably (I couldn't find anything for keyword Ryouridou). Searching the name in kanji also failed (seems the fulltext search option treats every kanji as a separate word and that is bound to fail). I searched manually the last 10 threads (or so), but I found nothing.
Poligrafowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 15:05   Link #1462
Breimoon

Here is link
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=131916
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 01:36   Link #1463
Poligrafowicz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Thanks, I guess I couldn't find it because the author of the thread wrote ryori-do with a dash...
Poligrafowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 12:22   Link #1464
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
you know what never gets addressed in these web novels
>going to the bathroom and toilet paper
> oh and Male characters that become female, they never cover the period problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solistia View Post
THIS. It's the exact reason I started writing this: http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/1050

I would love to see more novels that actually touch on the problems inherent with living in the middle or (even worse) dark ages. Even with magic, you're gonna run in horrible and gross stuff D8

If any knows a good narou novel like that, link meh =u=b
One of the novels I have bookmarked called Dream Life - Yume no Isekai Seikatsu - spends a significant amount of the early days improving on the horrible conditions of the bathrooms and developing sanitary restrooms with modern standards.

The protagonist is also an avid drinker, knowledgeable in beer and wine brewing, and he also spends even more significant time developing advance brewery.

On the whole Dream Life is a gaiden (side-story) to Trinitas Mundus, taking place in earlier time in the same world.
While the main story "Trinitas Mundus" is a more straight forward adventure story with a young teenage summoned protagonist, Dream Life focuses on a comfy Slice-of-life story of a mature salaryman protagonist who reincarnated into this world with instruction by the gods to prepare to guide a messiah who will come to the world in the later years (most likely either the hero of TM or someone equally important).
So in a way, Dream Life protagonist's role in the overall story is sort of like Rudeus in Mushoku Tensei.
Old 2015-05-25, 17:29   Link #1465
cabman11

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4925cg/

iron and steel cars in a different world

I got a good one here.
basically the main character wins the lottery and then dies a year too early than what he's supposed to by an accident from God. in order to repay him back she sends them back to earth and says he gets to live his remaining year and enjoy his lottery money and then once the year is up she will repay him by sending him to another world allowing him to take anything he wants with him. he did spend his remaining last year with his family who also know he's going to die in a year and spends time buying a lot of stuff to take with him. (God gave him an item box) he brings a lot of stuff but the most important thing he brings his with him is an armored car.

now he's driving around adventuring in a different world with an armored car
(and internet access)

WARNING MCs death and parting with family will give you so much feels
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 18:00   Link #1466
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4925cg/

iron and steel cars in a different world

I got a good one here.
basically the main character wins the lottery and then dies a year too early than what he's supposed to by an accident from God. in order to repay him back she sends them back to earth and says he gets to live his remaining year and enjoy his lottery money and then once the year is up she will repay him by sending him to another world allowing him to take anything he wants with him. he did spend his remaining last year with his family who also know he's going to die in a year and spends time buying a lot of stuff to take with him. (God gave him an item box) he brings a lot of stuff but the most important thing he brings his with him is an armored car.

now he's driving around adventuring in a different world with an armored car
(and internet access)

WARNING MCs death and parting with family will give you so much feels
Also known as Transporter 4, whether it be goblin or orc, he'll drive right through it to get you to your destination.

The pace on that one was a bit hard for me to read, it's more of a slice of life/naisei cheat one where he brings tons of heavy vehicles and machinery with him to the other world.

Similar to the other lottery one, but quite different, he can't go back and forth in this one though he pretty much loads all of the PBs of data on the internet onto disks before he goes, 1 year to prepare and tons of money so he's limited on that end but already has all he needs before he goes.
Old 2015-05-26, 09:37   Link #1467
Himasugiteman

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Here's another decent WN from my perspective : ニートだけどハロワにいったら異世界につれてかれた Neet Dakedo Haroniwa Ittara Isekai Nitsure Tekareta
I wonder if there is any English translated version for this WN?
Himasugiteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 12:50   Link #1468
xatom12

could someone check this novel: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n1447bx
released on : March 28, 2015 to be LN http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/book/bk_de...d=321409000109
Genre: RPG.Zombie.[the Real World turning to fantasy with status or skills] that i checked using by MT
reason: the full cover of this LN is cool on pixiv.

Last edited by xatom12; 2015-05-29 at 03:52.
xatom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 13:07   Link #1469
cabman11

the one thing that pisses me off about that one MC's attitude to not hurting women at all in ANY situation.
JUST KILL THE ZOMBIE BITCH.
Old 2015-05-29, 04:39   Link #1470
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatom12 View Post
could someone check this novel: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n1447bx
released on : March 28, 2015 to be LN http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/book/bk_de...d=321409000109
Genre: RPG.Zombie.[the Real World turning to fantasy with status or skills] that i checked using by MT
reason: the full cover of this LN is cool on pixiv.
I follow it.
The title is called "The world turned into a Deathgame, and it's fun!"

It's not a standard "travel/summon/reincarnate to another world", it's actually what if OUR world suddenly became video game world.

It's a zombie apocalypse but also with monsters, dragons, and video game rules.
As with any zombie apocalypse, majority of the mob characters die and become zombies of course. Any surviving humans can participate in the game, and killing zombies awards exp, and you can use real world money to buy various items and incentives.

It's ok. There's a disgusting amount of wish fulfillment but that's nothing new in Narou novels. The protagonist's edge and chuuni-ness is annoying and the story isn't all that well written, but the unique setting keeps it decently entertaining.
Old 2015-05-29, 05:14   Link #1471
xatom12

thanks for the info....
Old 2015-05-29, 19:20   Link #1472
makarich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligrafowicz View Post
Thanks, I guess I couldn't find it because the author of the thread wrote ryori-do with a dash...
I'm sorry! I just took the name out of GT - I don't know how it's written, really! T_T
makarich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 19:27   Link #1473
makarich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligrafowicz View Post
Anyone read Isekai Ryouridou and can write a word or two about it?

I can guess more or less what the novel is about, but I'd love to know if there is some actual romance in it and if the MC is a pervert or not.
He is totally not a pervert! He is a good guy!
makarich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 01:33   Link #1474
cabman11

anyone got anything new to read?
Old 2015-06-01, 00:02   Link #1475
travelingbum

even though I am a different world dungeon! got a rewrite.... it was pretty minor that the first 3 chs are pretty much the same

only thing that changed is she is now a dark elf and cannot hear him.
and then after that it's different...........

so yeah just 6 chs.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 03:19   Link #1476
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

So I've just started reading through Elf Tensei's spin-off sequel.

Kinda' cliche' opening but it's interesting enough. I do have mixed feelings hearing spoil-ish future events for the main story from it (sure it's probably in its last arc but...*shrugs*)

-----

Oh, also started reading "Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Mao mo Taoserukamo Shirenai" (long titles are loooong).

It's quite cute...me likey.

Last edited by El Rue; 2015-06-01 at 03:47.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 05:04   Link #1477
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Spoiler for too bored to make some summary:
Old 2015-06-01, 13:36   Link #1478
sasuke706

Suppose I have another recommendation.

Sevens (セブンス)
Status: Ongoing with daily updates (over 150 chapters currently)
Summary: Lyle Walt is a young noble boy and heir looking forward to the day he can inherent his family's territory. Except around when he was 10 year old, his parents started neglecting him more and more in favor his little sister, Celes. On his fifteenth birthday, he is challenged to a duel with his sister to see who will inherent the household and horribly loses, being cast out of his family. Afterwards, he gets treated by the family groundskeeper and receives the family heirloom Gem from him that Lyle's grandfather had entrusted to him. From there, he begins an aimless journey with his childhood friend and former fiance, Novem, and the Gem-turned-Jewel that houses the memories, personalities, and Skills of seven of his ancestors.

Random fun notes and stuff:
Spoiler for Spoilers ahoy:

I had way more to write than I thought I did. Holy god damn.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 05:02   Link #1479
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^Sounds interesting...my finished to acquiring ratio concerning WN's is just like my gaming backlog: a losing battle.

----

Just discovered the translated chapters of "The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Again Today." & liked it.

Just like Kenkyo & Otome Game’s Burikko I'm hooked.
Old 2015-06-02, 21:20   Link #1480
aurel1

can anyone give me spoiler about this ...? just read ch 1 of the manga version and hook me up

Tags
web novel