AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-26, 07:20   Link #41
Breimoon

>implying the other 20% are not female heroes who are not into yuri and all the male heroes accept to marry into Maou's family
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 07:21   Link #42
obnuchious

which also means the Demon King family has a monopoly on the 'blessed Hero genes'
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 09:00   Link #43
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
>implying the other 20% are not female heroes who are not into yuri and all the male heroes accept to marry into Maou's family
Nah, they imply that the other 20% change sides because they're into guys and go for the "bad boy" aka the demon king himself...
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 13:11   Link #44
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Damn it i cant stop laughing at this wn!!! This is gold!
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-01, 01:51   Link #45
aurel1

the author write new gaiden for this wn
Old 2015-06-06, 16:54   Link #46
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

woooooo sheeprabbit ... gonna caught your novel NAOWW
Old 2015-07-06, 16:57   Link #47
Breimn

Just checked authorbpage after a long while , can aomebody who knows moons check wheter it really gotbLN? Gt fails me, it seems like it will be published but author will not delete web version.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 17:13   Link #48
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Just checked authorbpage after a long while , can aomebody who knows moons check wheter it really gotbLN? Gt fails me, it seems like it will be published but author will not delete web version.
Oh shit; I don't know moon, but it looks like that's what it's saying!
Can anyone confirm?
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 22:19   Link #49
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

confirmed. It is one of 21 (or 22?) web novels that passed the last session of annual naroucon (or known as Elysion Novel Contest). It will be published by Takarajima which probably means under Konorano! Bunko label (Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! Bunko).

Just have to wait for news either on author page or the naroucon official page.

Last edited by amatsunagi; 2015-07-08 at 16:56.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 13:50   Link #50
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Also, why is an evil god-worshipping country prefixed with ‘Holy’? I seriously want to know.

can anyone answer this??
Old 2015-08-14, 14:04   Link #51
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
Also, why is an evil god-worshipping country prefixed with ‘Holy’? I seriously want to know.

can anyone answer this??
Holy pretty much just means dedicated to the worship of God or similar. That's exactly what the country is for after all.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 14:08   Link #52
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post

can anyone answer this??
Holy is not a term that especially has to do with good or evil, just deities, from an objective stand point anyways . ^beat me to it.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 16:09   Link #53
Namorax

You can also interpret "holy" as "belonging to a divine power".
The "Nation belonging to Divine Anri" if you want...
Old 2015-08-14, 16:32   Link #54
Mangafreak44

I find the reason the Gods of Light and Darkness are fighting Anri to be hilarious.

Its the complete opposite of the way things normally go.
Mangafreak44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 17:28   Link #55
Namorax

She should've just taken the authorities and switch off the sun or something. Or make it rain endlessly. Or let all plants and animals disappear from the human/demon lands

"I'm not doing anything to your humans/demons, I'm just trying to get the hang of my ne jobs~! They're dying? Well, since the Humans/demons are your concern, why should I care? I'm wa~~~~y to busy dealingwith all the crap you burdened me with... <3"
Old 2015-08-14, 20:47   Link #56
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
She should've just taken the authorities and switch off the sun or something. Or make it rain endlessly. Or let all plants and animals disappear from the human/demon lands

"I'm not doing anything to your humans/demons, I'm just trying to get the hang of my ne jobs~! They're dying? Well, since the Humans/demons are your concern, why should I care? I'm wa~~~~y to busy dealingwith all the crap you burdened me with... <3"
Because she isn't a) a psychopath and b) interested in doing any more work then she has to, hence the whole reason she brought up the whole if you stick all the power on one person you can easily be screwed by that by saying hey I could make a plague and kill all your people.

Thinking about it since if she can gain faith from any source of fear if she actively tries she is pretty much never going to be short of it and will always be able to gain more then the other 2 because everyone has some fear sometime.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 05:47   Link #57
Namorax

Yeah, I know. She's just too nice to be an "evil" god, and the genre of the series would be completely wrong too.
But on the other hand she simply accepts that the other admins want to saddle her with everything and be done with. It doesn't feel like she gets angry about that and is more like, "Oh well, I knew they would try that.", as if they just wanted her to pay the bill after meeting ina tea shop for five minutes.

Maybe it's just me but I would've done something to make the other two crawl back and ask for a re-distribution...
Old 2015-08-15, 07:37   Link #58
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Yeah, I know. She's just too nice to be an "evil" god, and the genre of the series would be completely wrong too.
But on the other hand she simply accepts that the other admins want to saddle her with everything and be done with. It doesn't feel like she gets angry about that and is more like, "Oh well, I knew they would try that.", as if they just wanted her to pay the bill after meeting ina tea shop for five minutes.

Maybe it's just me but I would've done something to make the other two crawl back and ask for a re-distribution...
She did get angry and didn't accept what they were doing, which is why she brought up the whole plague thing, but she's also not sure how she stacks up to them. We know her eyes have no effect on either of them nor does it look like her magic is that powerful verse them remember she is only average they maybe elites. Really the only reason they came to re-distribute the powers is they want to dump some of their work and to all of them it is as if they just wanted her to pay the bill after meeting in a tea shop for five minutes. Also these 2 are going to be her coworkers for the rest of her existence so it's a good idea not to just piss them off.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 09:47   Link #59
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
She did get angry and didn't accept what they were doing, which is why she brought up the whole plague thing, but she's also not sure how she stacks up to them. We know her eyes have no effect on either of them nor does it look like her magic is that powerful verse them remember she is only average they maybe elites. Really the only reason they came to re-distribute the powers is they want to dump some of their work and to all of them it is as if they just wanted her to pay the bill after meeting in a tea shop for five minutes. Also these 2 are going to be her coworkers for the rest of her existence so it's a good idea not to just piss them off.
no those two just want to bully cute kohai.. and god of darkness as peeper dat just epic

i wonder she automaticly activate "senpai notice me " attack

all hail anri sama...
Old 2015-08-15, 09:53   Link #60
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Iirc, she had average skill of an Evil God before becoming one. So, huh, she might be quite a bit stronger now.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cute girls, fantasy, female protagonist, humour/comedy, op protagonist, web novel