AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 12:38   Link #1181
ookamigirl

Yuno really showed her sick side.
Interesting how a new future diary owner suddenly appeared.
Didn't know you could get a future diary way after this whole thing started.
Guess Yukkii really got pissed this time. Wonder how will Yuno retaliate..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 13:03   Link #1182
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
^ apprentice diary user state shpuld be explained in next few episodes, IMHO despite the lame concept/plot-patch, it worked out fine in the manga.

As for Yukiteru, finally growing balls... well, he was drugged and chained in a chair looking at Yuno (OK, not the worst sight out there for her age), but if he was not pissed off by that alone, he would gain the award of the most herbivorous male ever in anime at least

In the end, Yuno is not that hard to deal with (meta-analyzing), she is just manic-obsessive, people with worst mental derangements have run whole countries, and I am pretty sure all of us have dealt with way worse IRL
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 15:13   Link #1183
Luxuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_The_Gnome View Post
No, they are all in middle school. Yes, with great female bodies like that.

LOL

In any case, there's something that bothers me about Deus. For the God of Space and Time, he sure seems limited in terms of his ability to predict and dictate an absolute future. Not knowing the outcome of the tournament is part of it. However, it's apparent that in the Mirai Nikki universe there are probable paths that anybody with the right insight of the future can change. Fair game for everybody.

Without any spoilers, does the scope of his power and how time works in Mirai Nikki ever get explained more thoroughly?

Or is this just another tidbit I should just brush aside.
As a god, Deus would have minimal control over a game where the future is unstable/always altered/subject to frequent changes. His lifespan as a god is also coming to an end; you can see on EP 13 that parts of him are slowly crumbling away as he weakens.

And yes, it will.
Luxuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 22:51   Link #1184
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Yuno really showed her sick side.
Interesting how a new future diary owner suddenly appeared.
Didn't know you could get a future diary way after this whole thing started.
Guess Yukkii really got pissed this time. Wonder how will Yuno retaliate..
It definitely was interesting, but I feel it was interfering in the game, which shouldn't happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it happened b/c Yuno was out of control and was about to do something she would have regretted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
^ apprentice diary user state shpuld be explained in next few episodes, IMHO despite the lame concept/plot-patch, it worked out fine in the manga.

As for Yukiteru, finally growing balls... well, he was drugged and chained in a chair looking at Yuno (OK, not the worst sight out there for her age), but if he was not pissed off by that alone, he would gain the award of the most herbivorous male ever in anime at least

In the end, Yuno is not that hard to deal with (meta-analyzing), she is just manic-obsessive, people with worst mental derangements have run whole countries, and I am pretty sure all of us have dealt with way worse IRL
I really hope it is explained in the next few episodes b/c I just didn't get it. Nevertheless, it was still a great episode, as it always is every week.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:32   Link #1185
konart

OP2:

spoilers these days...
Old 2012-01-22, 12:39   Link #1186
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
I really like the new OP

looking forward to the speculation of anime only watchers
Old 2012-01-22, 12:43   Link #1187
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I really like the new OP

looking forward to the speculation of anime only watchers
I do not follow anime at all The second ED is only from the 15th episode too, isn't it?

Anyway I like the 2nd ED more than the new OP.
Old 2012-01-22, 12:46   Link #1188
leokiko

It seems they got the adaptation right then? =D.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 14:54   Link #1189
Luxuria

3 chapters in 1 episode. Not bad at all.
Dunno why but there's something in the new OP that makes me dislike it...could have been made better I suppose, new ED is better, no spoilers just a bunch of random Yuno.
Luxuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 00:12   Link #1190
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep15:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 00:42   Link #1191
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep15:
Too bad that Yuno's not Lucy.

Being a human with a too obsessedly selfish reason to commit all those murders in order to possess Yuki no matter what hardly can awake sympathy from me.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 01:02   Link #1192
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

New OP. New ED. New characters. SO MUCH AWESOMENESS.

This episode was freaking epic, I loved it.
Old 2012-01-23, 02:03   Link #1193
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I like the new OP better than the old ED, but the new ED is... Um... Just ew. I don't know what's worse, the visuals or the song. Anyway, I even though I like the song, I feel the new OP as a whole is just a big downgrade from the first one (in every way, visuals and audio).

And wow, talk about spoiler city.
Old 2012-01-23, 08:04   Link #1194
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

This episode was fucking epic ! One of the best so far ! Seventh's owners are amazing. I like how the guy protected her lover The power of love ah ah ah !

And as always Yuno si amazing ! Oooh Yuno, you're certainly one of the best female character ever created. The "Yukkii praised me !! Yukkiiii praised me " was so great

Can't say I'm blaming Yukki though especillay after being imprisoned by her
Old 2012-01-23, 09:38   Link #1195
warita
Dai-Youkai

Indeed, episode 15 restored my faith in this anime. It had a good mix of action, angst and hilarity. The illogic was kept to the minimum.... I mean, I could highlight a few moments, but I wont, because the overall impression was good, so it helps me to overlook the bad parts.

I so knew it, that Yuno would join Yukki soon enough, but really didnt expect it to happen in episode 15. I bet she purposely cut the electricity in the house to create a situation where Yukki needs her..... something that everybody seem to ignore or not realize. The 7th diary ownder duo kindo reminded me of Isaac and Miria from Baccano, albeit a more down to earth one.
I also liked it, that somebody finally lectured our spinless Yukkio on how he is supposed to treat his woman. I mean, I get it he is 14 and still a child, but letting his gf do all the dangerous work? Woahaaaaaa, what a gentleman.

Aaaaanyways, I wonder why the 7ths took Y&Y mobiles and didnt kill them. I thought that was the objective the game. This development totally surprised me.... but I do hope they get their phones back soon!

Oh and did you notice the one diary owner in the ending.... was it ending? The one who had all the mobiles floating around him. Could it be a hint that he can read all the the other mobiles? He seems to be some high class CEO, which means he likes to be in charge and have everything under control. It would be only fitting for such a person to have an absolute control over the other diary ownders. So, what do you think?

PS: Byyyyyy the way, did you notice Kousakas double bitten apple mobile, I thought it was funny. :P

Last edited by warita; 2012-01-23 at 09:49.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 10:11   Link #1196
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
I mean, I get it he is 14 and still a child, but letting his gf do all the dangerous work? Woahaaaaaa, what a gentleman.
Yeah the same girlfriend who drugged him and imprisoned him in the previous episodes...Yuki's behavior is completely understandable (which doesn't change the fact that I love Yuno ! Such a crazy girl in love :3 )
Old 2012-01-23, 10:28   Link #1197
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Yeah the same girlfriend who drugged him and imprisoned him in the previous episodes...Yuki's behavior is completely understandable
Not quite so, because he let her do the dirty work before as well and almost got her killed on a few occations.
Also, surely you are not suggesting that because she drugged him, she deserves to risk her life for him and he wont move a finger to help her. If he feels he is a better person than Yuno, then he should act like it too. So no, his actions are not understandable.... but I have hopes he will finally grow some balls and start acting like a responsible person.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 10:56   Link #1198
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Well this episode is sort of a slap in the face to the last one, considering that Yuno is back one episode later and is running Yuki's life. However, to his credit, Yuki was forced into making that decision. And thankfully, the show felt like Yuno forced him into the decision rather than the writers. And again, to his credit, he would have been killed if he went in. Should have taken his darts with him.

Ai and Marco remind me of Ray and Charles, only not as awesome. However, they're still awesome enough and I have a soft spot towards couples who really love each other.

Also, the new OP and ED songs suck.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 11:12   Link #1199
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

I really loved the new opening because of the scenes that went with it. Each diary owner had their own scene where it showed off what kind of person they are. Reisuke's especially made me cringe when he stuck the syringe into the puppet which was technially sticking it into his hand as well in the opening.

Poor Kousaka, first he gets his phone broken, then his house is used to protect Yuki who is suppose to have 3 people looking for him to kill him, then his house gets burned down He appears to have healed his leg pretty quickly though, didn't Yuno shoot a crossbow through it last episode?

So 8th and 7th were working together? That surprised me a little, I thought they would be seperate. I sure did like the idea of 7th being two people combined by love. Their diarys are similar to Yuno's, except that Yuno can only see what Yuki is doing.

Yuno was so cute was Yuki complimented her after she blocked the knife being thrown. Just the "Heh?" and the sudden turn and smile made her seem so sweet and innocent. Of course, she's not, but you know She really is like an obediant dog that just wants to be complimented and petted

The action was pretty good, and 7th caused quite a lot of damage on them. If only they knew that their love will never be as strong as Yuno's...and now Yuno will definately hunt them down after seeing what they did to Yuki.

This episode was great, and what better way to end it with Ninth appearing again I'm eagerly awaiting for the next episode. They really should have stuck with the old ending though
Old 2012-01-23, 13:18   Link #1200
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
I really loved the new opening because of the scenes that went with it. Each diary owner had their own scene where it showed off what kind of person they are. Reisuke's especially made me cringe when he stuck the syringe into the puppet which was technially sticking it into his hand as well in the opening.
If the episodes in which Fifth tried killing Yuno and Yukiteru didn't give away how much of a psycho he is, that certainly did.

Quote:
So 8th and 7th were working together? That surprised me a little, I thought they would be seperate. I sure did like the idea of 7th being two people combined by love. Their diarys are similar to Yuno's, except that Yuno can only see what Yuki is doing.
I'm honestly not sure whether Eighth and Seventh were knowingly working together, per se. Eighth would be aware of the apprentice diaries of the two parts of 'Seventh' - but I'm not sure whether she'd be aware of the fact that Ai and Marco have their own diaries in addition to the apprentice diaries Eighth gave them.

After all, she is only aware of apprentice diaries through the server created by her own diary. Has she actually seen the owners of the apprentices diaries? I'm not convinced she has.

Slight iffy point here to me (and it involves the diaries, as always). If Yukiteru and Yuno have had their diaries taken by Seventh, surely the logical thing would be to destroy the two diaries and take First and Second out of the picture... so how come both are still alive?

I found a plothole! NURSE!

In regards to the OP and ED, I quite liked them both (song wise at least) - though was a bit irked with the sped up footage taken from the first OP to be used in the 2nd (of the 'Yuno's?' fighting each other other).

Not entirely sure what the ED is meant to represent (Yuno's remorse of a bloody past/present/future?) - but it'll take a few views (and the furthering of the plot, perhaps?) to fully grasp the logic behind a rather sombre ending theme in comparison to Blood Teller.
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere