AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-07, 12:12   Link #2561
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix6000 View Post
Compared to everyone here who can read the raw chapters, I feel so far out of the loop, being stuck at 130 and all...
we're on same boat... don't worry

egh.. chapter 130.... I really hope Arnett didn't abandon Charles... and she did it!!

Although no one knows what's happened to Immortal Queen.... pif....
too many deaths.. and top tier Pandora (their teachers) still on command... just abandon everything and help them!!!!! so frustrating
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 02:06   Link #2562
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I've read up to chapter 130, but reading those spoilers is encouraging to start taking a peek at the raws.

If I puzzled the pieces properly in their accorded slots....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
we're on same boat... don't worry

egh.. chapter 130.... I really hope Arnett didn't abandon Charles... and she did it!!

Although no one knows what's happened to Immortal Queen.... pif....
too many deaths.. and top tier Pandora (their teachers) still on command... just abandon everything and help them!!!!! so frustrating

Since she's just met the Nova Commander, it definitely doesn't look good for the Immortal Granny. And as you said, the situation's going from bad to worse, and then some. Frustrating yes, but it definitely shows the grisly reality of war. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:49   Link #2563
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Clarification:
Old 2013-09-08, 07:26   Link #2564
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Shinso Tsukune, I totally agree with your first, second, and fourth statements. It is the third statement which left me confused when I first read the spoilers, but thanks to your clarification then I'm now at ease.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 11:17   Link #2565
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Came to this manga because of sexy Cassandra and hot Nova Commander.

Now reading past chapters and officially a Freezing fan.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 17:20   Link #2566
vg166

? I trying to keep track of everything - two Pandoras named Cassandra, so where did Godspeed disappear to?

Thanx
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 00:57   Link #2567
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by vg166 View Post
? I trying to keep track of everything - two Pandoras named Cassandra, so where did Godspeed disappear to?

Thanx
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 14:42   Link #2568
Aimop95

Ch. 128: Fuck you too, Dr. Aoi. I hope you get eaten by one of the monsters. And hell yes call a retreat commander, unless you all want to die.

129: meh, not much happened other than everyone screaming and dying...and Aoi having things hidden in his basement

130: GOOD. They can kill these things...or at least stop them from eating people.
Old 2013-09-09, 15:37   Link #2569
Kurohane

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-09-09, 19:14   Link #2570
Tachibana
タチバナ

[QUOTE=Kurohane;4825375]
Spoiler for spoiler:

Old 2013-09-09, 19:19   Link #2571
smbjoshy

[QUOTE=Shinso Tsukune;4825605]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

Ya beat me to it
smbjoshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 19:21   Link #2572
Tachibana
タチバナ

[QUOTE=smbjoshy;4825612]
Quote:

Ya beat me to it
Mybad
Old 2013-09-09, 20:08   Link #2573
Kurohane

Quote:
I'll concede on that, and I'm not going to ramble on and on about how "evil" he is. However, call it personal bias, I just have a bad feeling about him. I can't prove it because there's not enough information at this time. However, there's something to be said about a guy who knew the triggers of this current nova clash were set in place and willingly let it happen, causing the bloodshed going on now, and as of chapter 28 refuses to take responsibility for any of it, simply letting the conversation with Sister Margaret go around in circles .
Old 2013-09-09, 20:48   Link #2574
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
I'll concede on that, and I'm not going to ramble on and on about how "evil" he is. However, call it personal bias, I just have a bad feeling about him. I can't prove it because there's not enough information at this time. However, there's something to be said about a guy who knew the triggers of this current nova clash were set in place and willingly let it happen, causing the bloodshed going on now, and as of chapter 28 refuses to take responsibility for any of it, simply letting the conversation with Sister Margaret go around in circles .
Well, from what I can gather from the conversation between Margaret and Gengo, it was Seiga Industries fault that the 12th Nova Clash happened in the first place. Their goal was possibly to take Gengo out of the picture, even though they knew the risks. Besides he flat out told Margaret that he didn't foresee such events. Though during the convo it was starting to be implied that he did know of the risks, but this is not the case.
Old 2013-09-09, 23:47   Link #2575
Kurohane

Of course, he's going to flat out reject it, such notions that would put him in a bad light. However, we can tell from the beginning of this incident, he wasn't shocked that Seiga figured out so much. While everyone else is panicking that the situation was getting out of hand, he's the only one calm and indifferent. It was only until those humanoids showed up that he started freaking out as to him those weren't in his calculations. Also, the fact he went up to the Seiga girl and talked about what she knew and her motives gives rise that he knew what she was up to, and that it was an attack to him. If he really didn't know beforehand, he could genuinely place this as an accident, but he knew it was to call him out. Furthermore, that doesn't change the fact he used the situation to his advantage to make the Pandora transcend.

What honestly sounds more safe, instigating the event himself and have everyone know it was him. They can't prove it, but Gengo would lose face anyway. The other is have someone else do it for you, while making them think it's their own action, and have them take the blame. We can tell Gengo knew the Seiga's had it in for him, and was confident they would discover something he already knew and try to use it against him. It's the manipulation that's never proven, but it's obvious who's the mastermind. Sister Margaret is smart as she put two and two together fairly easily.
Old 2013-09-10, 06:57   Link #2576
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
I still got my eye on Gengo despite all the things he's doing to protect his family, It's always the methods and actions that I pay attention to. I'm right there with Kurohane, something still feels off with this guy sometimes. Of course I'll have to re-read some of the chapters and continue reading before I can say any more. And I haven't made any kind of perception yet when it came to him mentioning before Satellizer and Kazuya. So far he was mentioning Sattelizer yet again, exactly what's going on with his head right now? I don't want to misperceive something like this and get the wrong idea.
Old 2013-09-10, 08:07   Link #2577
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Of course, he's going to flat out reject it, such notions that would put him in a bad light. However, we can tell from the beginning of this incident, he wasn't shocked that Seiga figured out so much. While everyone else is panicking that the situation was getting out of hand, he's the only one calm and indifferent. It was only until those humanoids showed up that he started freaking out as to him those weren't in his calculations. Also, the fact he went up to the Seiga girl and talked about what she knew and her motives gives rise that he knew what she was up to, and that it was an attack to him. If he really didn't know beforehand, he could genuinely place this as an accident, but he knew it was to call him out. Furthermore, that doesn't change the fact he used the situation to his advantage to make the Pandora transcend.

What honestly sounds more safe, instigating the event himself and have everyone know it was him. They can't prove it, but Gengo would lose face anyway. The other is have someone else do it for you, while making them think it's their own action, and have them take the blame. We can tell Gengo knew the Seiga's had it in for him, and was confident they would discover something he already knew and try to use it against him. It's the manipulation that's never proven, but it's obvious who's the mastermind. Sister Margaret is smart as she put two and two together fairly easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon4281isback View Post
I still got my eye on Gengo despite all the things he's doing to protect his family, It's always the methods and actions that I pay attention to. I'm right there with Kurohane, something still feels off with this guy sometimes. Of course I'll have to re-read some of the chapters and continue reading before I can say any more. And I haven't made any kind of perception yet when it came to him mentioning before Satellizer and Kazuya. So far he was mentioning Sattelizer yet again, exactly what's going on with his head right now? I don't want to misperceive something like this and get the wrong idea.
Well, with the way Gengo is portrayed I can understand both of your suspicions about him. I admit that he is a cunning bastard, but he isn't an evil man as many people think and Gengo has not given me a reason to think he is.
Old 2013-09-10, 18:01   Link #2578
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for Untranslated info:

'What I says - goes. Don't try to circumvent it or it will bite you in the ass.'

He came up with the Valkyrie after the Pandora and so far, both projects have been working out with top of the line results (given the circumstances). All the other ideas that have been tried have fallen flat on their faces and made things worse. It does give him cred for him to say something and have it proven time and time again. He didn't like the E-Pandora crap any more than we did, but who knows how many other similar projects had been carried out that he's had to stop?

He has the air of someone who knows most of the spoilers to a story and is amused by everyone else's reactions to what happens. Even when the Pandora were literally being eaten, he didn't bat an eye - he seemed more like, 'I told you so, idiots'.
Old 2013-09-15, 19:28   Link #2579
Kioras

Quick question for any korean readers.

Is

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/freezing2

related at all to the main story? as it appears to be a freezing web toon, and the scenes don't quite match up fully in the japanese manga.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 22:34   Link #2580
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 131-133:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen