AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-06-28, 10:44   Link #44541
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Houki being a back-up body for Tabane's consciousness in the event that something 'happens' to her? Sounds plausible. And then she'd want to get Madoka on her side just to have her own little fantasy of having a 'Chifuyu' close to her... *snicker*

But what was Squall's motivation for doing anything again? She's set up to be the Mayor or something in your idea, right?

It's kinda sad, to write anything 'cool' about Ichika, you essentially have to 'unmake' Ichika as he is now.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:46   Link #44542
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
harhar my fandom for the series is slowly fading and I dont know why. I already watched the series three times already yet I still dont know what should I write.
Don't worry about that too much, most of us pretty much agreed that Vanilla Ichika is mostly a cardboard and there is very little stuff we could do with him without giving him a personality operation.... =.=

IS is a mecha sport harem anime....now with a few black ops things added into it.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:50   Link #44543
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Squall wants to take over the Yggdrassil system which governs all IS. So she plans to backstab the forestfolk and Tabane after gaining their trust and playing both the adventurers and the forest for chumps.

Tabane can live permanently in the system. But Houki has the "right" to inherit the system as programmed by Tabane. Because she knows how Houki's life has been hell due to her. She believes that the only person worthy of inheriting the system is Houki who will plunge the world into the final formatting

Not really. Most people just don't find anything cool about Ichika right now. But the cool points about him are just scenes that don't come out due to people afraid of making him cliche. He has the makings of an epic shonen hero but everyone can't see it because the shonen hero type Ichika would become is a hybrid of hot blooded young man and shoujo male lead.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 18:18   Link #44544
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Houki being a back-up body for Tabane's consciousness in the event that something 'happens' to her? Sounds plausible.
- You know, if it wasn't Izuru writing this story, I'd actually think that was possible in the canon storyline.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 03:27   Link #44545
DarkJak2050

Oh I hate living in a different time zone from mostly everyone here...

I have something for one of my guys's Melee weapons. It's like the wrist blades the Predator uses in the Predator Franchise.

I'm thinking of having 3 out of my 4 guys having a Melee weapon for their Silverbacks.

Although, I'm not sure if any ISes in Canon have wrist blades like the Predator for a melee weapon.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 03:28   Link #44546
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Those kinda remind me of the shredder's claws.
Old 2013-06-29, 04:07   Link #44547
DarkJak2050

Unlike the Shredder's claws, these ones are longer; allowing for a longer reach.

Other than being used for melee combat, I have this thought of those blades firing energy/plasma "shots".

Maybe this video will give you an idea of what I mean.

I'm still thinking if I should add it in or not.

Any thoughts guys?
Old 2013-06-29, 04:19   Link #44548
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well yeah the claws can extend I suppose. But mostly those this are used for gutting. I can't imagine claws firing plasma bullets over plasma blades unless it has a cannon opening.
Old 2013-06-29, 04:34   Link #44549
DarkJak2050

No cannon opening.

Maybe I described it wrong; the shots are not bullets, though.

Here, maybe something like this is what we both had in mind.

This is when the weapon is used at short range and out of melee range:

When the user performs a slash, it'll fire something like you see above.

When the user performs a punch, the blades will fire long energy/plasma bolts.

It's a work in progress, though.
Old 2013-06-29, 08:15   Link #44550
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

^^

If I were to use that , I`ll scratch/maim someone who I am mad at with that weapon . If the S2 is out, what should I do with it(hayz pagod naman ako/tired from college work. HOORAH for math take that!)..Time to put special forces setting[I mean an OC/ why again?) on it and no one`s gonna stop me if the s2 turns out to be good( and I`ll grab 'her' and she`s mine!. )
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 08:37   Link #44551
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
^^

If I were to use that , I`ll scratch/maim someone who I am mad at with that weapon . If the S2 is out, what should I do with it(hayz pagod naman ako/tired from college work. HOORAH for math take that!)..Time to put special forces setting[I mean an OC/ why again?) on it and no one`s gonna stop me if the s2 turns out to be good( and I`ll grab 'her' and she`s mine!. )
Lol

I envy your excitement, honestly.
Old 2013-06-29, 13:25   Link #44552
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Kaiser! (Also one of the many reasons for my inactivity these days..... Xeon is coming up next so I don't think I will be around for a while....not to mention real life obligation and stuff)

Probably dealing with Over-heat. when the Engine Over-heating, performance increase drastically until Over-heated then the machine transform into more powerful form for a while before the Engine go into cool-down mode (noticeable drop in performance).

then Angelic Buster! (Female-exclusive machine(Probably due to utilizing a rouge(as in rouge AI) IS core as its core) machine run on Perpetual Engine and can last forever....but weapons (including Energy Shield) ran on battery which need to be recharged every now and then.)
Old 2013-06-29, 15:31   Link #44553
Eratas123

Updating 'Soldier and the Bride' next.
Old 2013-06-30, 04:25   Link #44554
DarkJak2050

An odd name for a Crossover with Naruto...

American IS
Old 2013-06-30, 04:40   Link #44555
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
An odd name for a Crossover with Naruto...

American IS
^^ I`m not into crossover pairings(I have no favorite crossover pairings haha ) because to me it felt a bit weird unless it`s a good written one..if the pairings of that one is the one I disliked, well I`ll stop reading that -.-"

Oh yeah, that one has many errors(at least mine is not that bad..I mean the capitalization stuff for writing I got them correctly always )
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 05:37   Link #44556
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well lurked around the gundam thread a bit. Saw a picture of banagher shopped into talking. With Houki... Then I quickly imagined.

Banagher: My whole life I've always wondered what I was supposed to do. I wondered in this vast universe where my place should be. Right now I understand. i am. Meant to pilot the IS. So please, teach me!

Houki: !!! I-Idiot! Even if you sound the same, I won't be seduced by such words!

Banagher: ???
Old 2013-06-30, 06:13   Link #44557
DarkJak2050

Man, where is Zero?...

I have another idea for a scene, but it's really more of a comedic one. Although it doesn't have the Canon characters involved. Or any girls for this one.
Old 2013-06-30, 07:51   Link #44558
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I can just imagine this kind of scenario as a final battle, with Tabane taking Extreme's place and pilots a white IS(As in entirely white) boasting powerful weapons from various top-tier IS units.

Tabane: Don't you ever understand? The Infinite Stratos is the ultimate machine!

(In the video, Extreme's monologue is somewhere along the lines of "Don't you understand? The Gundams can't save the world!")
Old 2013-06-30, 07:55   Link #44559
HasuMasu
*Artist

My crack theory has always been that Tabane's IS would eventually be a combined Akatsubaki and Byakushiki.
Old 2013-06-30, 08:51   Link #44560
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
My crack theory has always been that Tabane's IS would eventually be a combined Akatsubaki and Byakushiki.
.... didn't tabane use an I.S. to help adjusting Akatsubaki?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest