AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-02-27, 02:24   Link #141
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Dumping Nobuse would be a double edge sword actually... cause Nobuse his is friend... he'll go for the "Bros before Hoes" mentality... I'm almost willing to bet on it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 03:19   Link #142
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Dumping Nobuse would be a double edge sword actually... cause Nobuse his is friend... he'll go for the "Bros before Hoes" mentality... I'm almost willing to bet on it.
Well what if Nobuse pushes them together? Kind of like at the end of episode 7.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 07:46   Link #143
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

The thing with the two guys, to me strikes me as strange is that they don't really seem like friends to me. More like just normal classmate pals. I think they both have the wrong idea that they can shoulder something so serious like romantic relationships on what is basically two guys nonchalantly hanging out. Nothing seems to suggest both of them are much more other than that. And Aiko is getting the brunt of it, which strikes me as pretty unfair though Aiko shouldn't have humored them on it. The typical case of kids thinking they can just as nonchalantly handle romance, but only to realize the seriousness over weighs a couple of guys doing things lackadaisically.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 13:14   Link #144
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Shin's major issue is that he's trap in his dream world where he's running through a field of flowers with Hiromi, even when he says he's giving up on her, he's still obsessed with her and fails to see whats really in front of him, namely Aiko.
Old 2008-02-27, 14:58   Link #145
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
The thing with the two guys, to me strikes me as strange is that they don't really seem like friends to me. More like just normal classmate pals. I think they both have the wrong idea that they can shoulder something so serious like romantic relationships on what is basically two guys nonchalantly hanging out. Nothing seems to suggest both of them are much more other than that. And Aiko is getting the brunt of it, which strikes me as pretty unfair though Aiko shouldn't have humored them on it. The typical case of kids thinking they can just as nonchalantly handle romance, but only to realize the seriousness over weighs a couple of guys doing things lackadaisically.
Two guys? Shin and nobuse? Yes they met in highschool and became friends there, Shin introduces him to Aiko and he fell in love at first sight. they have not been going out for very long either as they have not even gotten to the point of Hnad holding as we saw. It seems that it happened right after school started. I honestly believe that the double teaming that Nobuse and shin did on Aiko was not on purpose and without malice.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:03   Link #146
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Of course it wasn't out of Malice, Shin had no idea that Aiko had a thing for him, and he was doing something in the best interest of his new friend Nobuse.... He should've taken into regards as to how Aiko was feeling... her body language at that point should've flagged to him that she didn't want to date Nobuse...
Old 2008-02-28, 02:39   Link #147
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Two guys? Shin and nobuse? Yes they met in highschool and became friends there, Shin introduces him to Aiko and he fell in love at first sight. they have not been going out for very long either as they have not even gotten to the point of Hnad holding as we saw. It seems that it happened right after school started. I honestly believe that the double teaming that Nobuse and shin did on Aiko was not on purpose and without malice.
Doesn't matter. They did gang up out of their nonchalance as just kids thinking they are up to the task of matchmaking when each of them are totally lost on it, especially Shinichiro (dealing with Noe's brother for a simultaneous date was even sillier). I'm not blaming them specifically, but they did play the lion's share in the situation. Just something that goes along with doing things on the fly. Like with Hiromi and her school pals, I don't really don't think Nobuse and Shinichiro are up to supporting eachother seriously in terms of their romance problems, at least not yet.

I have a feeling Nobuse might try to man up to get Aiko (which would be INCREDIBLY cliche) but I guess it all depends on how tastefully he can do it, which I have little faith in right now.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 10:51   Link #148
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Nobuse is the cliche teenager who becomes obsessive over his first girlfriend, when he's with Aiko, he's not thinking of Aiko, he's thinking about the stuff he can do with a girlfriend. Which sickens me.
Old 2008-02-28, 11:29   Link #149
golthin

Quote:
Nobuse is the cliche teenager who becomes obsessive over his first girlfriend, when he's with Aiko, he's not thinking of Aiko, he's thinking about the stuff he can do with a girlfriend. Which sickens me.
He tries too hard, but I don't blame him because for him it might seem he is not making any pregress with her. Until recently it was unknown to him why he couldn't make any progress with Aiko. I wonder if Nobuse had any Ulterior motives for wanting Shin to go with him to Aiko, I think Nobuse realizes that as long as shin is with him, he can be close to Aiko. this occured to me just recently, he knows Aiko likes Shin, why would he want Shin to go with him. It has to be that Nobuse has realized that as long as he is with Shin Aiko will be with him. The thing is that Nobuse doesn't know what has happened between Shin and Aiko. nobuse now has to fly solo!
Old 2008-02-28, 11:48   Link #150
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

90% of the time Nobuse is with Aiko, Shin is there, Shin was there for the confession onwards. Shin is nothing but a crutch for Nobuse....

I really wish Shin didn't push Aiko into dating Nobuse... he should've asked her out on his own and get rejected, and saves Aiko from alot of these problems.
Old 2008-02-28, 11:58   Link #151
golthin

Quote:
90% of the time Nobuse is with Aiko, Shin is there, Shin was there for the confession onwards. Shin is nothing but a crutch for Nobuse....

I really wish Shin didn't push Aiko into dating Nobuse... he should've asked her out on his own and get rejected, and saves Aiko from alot of these problems.
We saw what happened in episode 8 when nobuse went to Aiko's on his own lol.

Nobuse: (with hand signals) "Can i come in?"
Aiko: (with hand signals) "I can't today, Can I take a raincheck?"
Nobuse: (with hand signals) "ok" (with face expressions) WHAAAAAA!
Aiko: (With face expression) "what should I do? He is so sad, I am the worst"
Old 2008-03-01, 14:01   Link #152
Var
Banned

Spoiler for Preview of Ten:
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 14:25   Link #153
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Spoiler for Preview of Ten:
Spoiler for Preview for episode 10:
Old 2008-03-01, 15:47   Link #154
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler for Preview for episode 10:
Spoiler for Hum...:
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 15:54   Link #155
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Spoiler for Hum...:
Spoiler for preview ep 10:
Old 2008-03-01, 17:32   Link #156
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I feel that their relationship has reached a point where it can be said that they are mutual. We don't see nobu showing up near ai anymore becuase he knows that she doesnt like him so I don't believe that either of them need a formal breakup.
Spoiler for preview:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 17:38   Link #157
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I feel that their relationship has reached a point where it can be said that they are mutual. We don't see nobu showing up near ai anymore becuase he knows that she doesnt like him so I don't believe that either of them need a formal breakup.
Spoiler for preview:
That thing is that they never broke up! Nobuse ran away from it in denial. Argh! at least they didn't end this week episode on a cliffhanger but like I said, the Aiko part of the story is what I like. This week Aiko got Zero screen time!
Old 2008-03-02, 23:33   Link #158
Tragic
Stuck in Shitstorm
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Tragic
I think Aiko is pretty much out of the picture now. I don't believe she'll have a very big role in this last episodes, due to how this week's episode turned out.
Tragic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 05:26   Link #159
arkxkra
全力全開

cant wait to watch next episode, what Aiko will doing.

Continue or give up on Shin. Or sorry for Nobuse or continue relationship with him. But I think come said sorry and clear up everything is higher chance.
Old 2008-03-08, 19:46   Link #160
wushubaka

She broke it off with Nobuse and lied about getting over Shinichiro. I still want an Aiko ending even though after ep 10, it's impossible. Pull a Shuffle ending!
wushubaka is offline   Reply With Quote