AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-08-02, 16:10   Link #1341
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Is there a Da Capo 2 english version? I can't seem to find one. My japanese sucks, so playing Da Capo 2 in japanese is a very slim probability for me...
Old 2007-08-02, 16:42   Link #1342
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

There is no English patch for a majority of new games.

If you have no command of Japanese, you can still use AGTH and Atlas to get machine translations of the text.

The only games with English translations are all the fairly old company-translated games, Brave Soul and Crescendo, Tsukihime, Wind - A breath of heart -, Planetarian, Shuffle (I think), Fate/Stay Night's Saber route, and I think a couple other.
Old 2007-08-02, 17:44   Link #1343
-Nyu-
Yozora

Shuffle translation isn't finished yet, but the release can be expected soon.
For further information please check the official site >click<
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 00:19   Link #1344
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
Utawarerumono, Prism Ark, and School Days are my top hgames.
Utawarerumono and Prism Ark for me, too. Though I haven't played School Days yet so I wouldn't be able to say if I like it or not.

Anyways, SEINARUKANA!
Old 2007-08-03, 02:43   Link #1345
-Nyu-
Yozora

Yeah, today's the release
Quote:
I haven't played School Days yet.
Have you tried the demo?
Old 2007-08-03, 08:38   Link #1346
41nano

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what are the "big" eroge hits that we should see soon adapted in anime.
I only know CLANNAD for the moment.
Were other Navel games, or little busters a hit ? (like Tick Tack and so on)
41nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 09:05   Link #1347
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
I didn't hear about any Navel game getting an anime, but ef - the first tale and Prism Ark are going to be animated.

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 09:08   Link #1348
-Nyu-
Yozora

Little Busters is just out since a few days. My copy was shipped today so you can't expect a review before 3-4 weeks. But to say it in advance: I'm very sure that it's "good" since Key won't bring out any flop. Would see them like Blizzard, each game a hit lol (please no spamming about world of warcraft etc. everybody his/her taste )
And big eroge hits, hmmm.
Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate would be definitely something I'd to see turned into an anime.
Old 2007-08-03, 09:20   Link #1349
Oppius
Banned

Cresendo anime will be great if they can remove the sex scenes.So does Kana Little Sister.I just can't imagine what the animators can do to remove the sex scenes.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 09:26   Link #1350
-Nyu-
Yozora

No Kana Little Sister. As much as I like the game, it's just to sad. I was depressed after finishing it for over a week >.<
Old 2007-08-03, 13:10   Link #1351
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Anyways, SEINARUKANA!
Getchu or website?
Old 2007-08-03, 13:14   Link #1352
kgptzac
Summoner of the Third Eye

Just finished Cartagra by Innocent Grey, it's an awesome game consider it being an ero title.

Anyone here played/heard about Carnival by Starlink? I watched a MAD and it aroused my interest a great deal. Another game I really want to play is Katahane by Tarte. I have no immune against Fue's moe drawing style. Sadly I found no news regarding either being fan-translated to either English or Chinese...
kgptzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 14:49   Link #1353
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgptzac View Post
Just finished Cartagra by Innocent Grey, it's an awesome game consider it being an ero title.
I found Cartagra's overall resolution to be pretty weak. I was expecting a much better answer behind the mystery. The music, the graphics, the atmosphere are all done really well, and if they just came up with a better plot it would truly be a masterpiece.

... or maybe Remember11 has spoiled me when it comes to mysteries...
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 18:16   Link #1354
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Man, Seinarukana's completely blowing all the other games out of the water, aside from Little Busters. I don't see any other eroges being discussed but those two.

Too bad I still have to wait for days before I can play it, much less get it. -_-;
Old 2007-08-04, 01:07   Link #1355
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Too bad I still have to wait for days before I can play it, much less get it. -_-;
Hmm? Isn't it the other way aro...
...Oh I get it -__-

Seinarukana, Little Busters!, and Melty Blood shipped for me yesterday, should be arriving next week. Although it doesn't look like I'll have time to play any of them for a while (although I already "obtained" LB another way since I couldn't wait)... *sigh and curses life*
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 01:22   Link #1356
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Not buying into the Key and Type Moon Hype (Though considering Little Busters for what appears to be RPG elements) my top games come from Alicesoft and Eushully. Sengoku Rance, Big Bang Age, Princess General II and Pastel Chime Continue being among the top ones.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 01:32   Link #1357
kgptzac
Summoner of the Third Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
I found Cartagra's overall resolution to be pretty weak. I was expecting a much better answer behind the mystery. The music, the graphics, the atmosphere are all done really well, and if they just came up with a better plot it would truly be a masterpiece.

... or maybe Remember11 has spoiled me when it comes to mysteries...
interesting, I have a complete opposite view though. I think Cartagra's plot is really what makes the game stand out... Although I guess it's not in the same level as Infinity series but the True Ending does provide answers for everything and the way conspiracy being unveiled is truly intriguing and worth to enjoy.

I hope here's someone played Katahane and Carnival and is willing to share some information and views ^^
kgptzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 01:45   Link #1358
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Not buying into the Key and Type Moon Hype (Though considering Little Busters for what appears to be RPG elements)
How do you know they're all hype if you've never tried them?

If something was hype, people would get sick of it real quickly after trying it out. Key and Type-moon games on the other hand have endured for years and their communities are some of the largest. Say all you want about how wrong a large number of people might be compared to your own opinion, but when your opinion is against that of many others', you need to at least check and verify.
Old 2007-08-04, 04:00   Link #1359
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
How do you know they're all hype if you've never tried them?

If something was hype, people would get sick of it real quickly after trying it out. Key and Type-moon games on the other hand have endured for years and their communities are some of the largest. Say all you want about how wrong a large number of people might be compared to your own opinion, but when your opinion is against that of many others', you need to at least check and verify.
Who says I haven't?

My opinion seems to be frequently against that of many others. It doesn't really bother me any more, it's just a fact of life at this point. It's true though, I've never had an inkling to play a Key game (By "play" I mean complete) until Little Busters, it looks very fresh and it could be fun. As for Type Moon, as much as others rave about them, I'm not really into the whole ADV thing. I thought I'd make a special point of this since people keep bringing up those two companies.

Whatever that company is that is making Seinarukana, I've enjoyed Eien No Aselia so far, though I haven't played in quite a while. Is Seinarukana complete and on sale yet by any chance?

Also, I wouldn't mind hearing others thoughts about Alicesoft and Eushully games. Swing away for all I care. They're all that jazz on another forum, and in the case of those two companies I bought into the fanfare/hype and I haven't been disappointed, but for one minor detail concerning one of Eushully's games.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-08-04 at 04:14.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-04, 05:33   Link #1360
-Nyu-
Yozora

http://www.paletweb.com/login_adult.asp?ItemNo=01191
You'll get both games together (though the first Eien no Aselia is a version without h-scenes, shouldn't bother most people however).

I'm asking myself what's this discussion about? There are always people who have different tastes when it comes to several stuff. I myself didn't enjoy Tsukihime i.e. (stopped playing it after 1/4). So what? Am I a looser for not playing those "popular" games? Fate stay night also wasn't the holy grail for me.
When it comes to Key games; have all games as limited editions, and I love their stories.
I think the "problem" is that whenever there's stuff which is really popular there are fans who can't accept that there are still people who don't like the game.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel