AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-23, 07:14   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 409 Discussion

Quote:
Quote:

* Isshin's sword's name is Engetsu . Zangetsu becomes younger & looks about as young as Ichigo . It seems his appearance changes when going Bankai .

* Aizen is was killing all the people who were awake and moving around . Aizen stops when he finds Tatsuki . Nothing is known about Mizuiro .

* The color page is Ichigo, Rukia, Inoue, Renji and a couple of people too small to make out, surrounding a gigantic 2-headed bird .

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Old 2010-06-23, 07:24   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh great. We get to see Aizen's colored mullet, in all it's glory.
Old 2010-06-23, 07:42   Link #3
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

"The color page is Ichigo, Rukia, Inoue, Renji and a couple of people too small to make out, surrounding a gigantic 2-headed bird."

I could hear Yammy squawking in my head.

And regarding Aizen stopping to check out Tatsuki, I sense that she's gonna be the next damsel-in-distress.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-23, 07:43   Link #4
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Zangetsu~
Old 2010-06-23, 07:49   Link #5
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Ah what plot device.....Aizen goes on killing spree and then stops at Ichigo's friends. Don't stop Aizen!! Don't give in to Kubo's plot device!!
Old 2010-06-23, 08:14   Link #6
james0246

God damn Zangetsu is hot! I think Kubo drained the creativity of all the surrounding chapters just to make sure that Kid Zangetsu becomes the hottest character in the series...and he's Rukia's twin to boot . Can't wait to see some pictures of the 2 of them together (preferably with Ichigo stuck in-between that hawtness sandwich)...
Old 2010-06-23, 08:17   Link #7
Alchemist007
*Author

"The color page is Ichigo, Rukia, Inoue, Renji and a couple of people too small to make out, surrounding a gigantic 2-headed bird."

I am confuse.
Old 2010-06-23, 08:50   Link #8
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
So nothing happens again?
Old 2010-06-23, 09:00   Link #9
Calca
Expressionless

Young Zangetsu looks like a shinigami version of Ulq.
Old 2010-06-23, 09:11   Link #10
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Does anyone know what Engetsu means? I know that Zangetsu means slaying moon, and that the -getsu part of both means moon, but what does the En- for Isshin's zanpakutou mean?
Old 2010-06-23, 09:16   Link #11
Langus
Optimus Prime

Wow Zangetsu really does look a bit like Rukia. He's one good lookin' dude. If he's going to beat the crap out of Ichigo he can stick around a little while. Also, Aizen indiscriminately killing innocent civilians? Works for me!
Old 2010-06-23, 09:19   Link #12
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Also, Aizen indiscriminately killing innocent civilians? Works for me!
Aizen finally has villain credentials, instead of just saying villainous things and attacking but not killing people.
Old 2010-06-23, 09:53   Link #13
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

To be fair, he did massacre everyone in central 46, but then again no one seems to actually give a shit about them.

Lol at the Rukia comparison. When i first saw that picture I thought he was a Hisagi look-a-like.
Old 2010-06-23, 10:03   Link #14
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
He looked more like Ulquiorra to me oO
Old 2010-06-23, 10:14   Link #15
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
wow...he does look scarely like ulquiorra.

im assuming aizen stopped at tatsuki because she has a little bit of spiritual power which aizen probably finds interesting since she's completely human (supposedly). i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up turning her into another espada or hollowfy her and then force her to attack ichigo and co. it'll keep em occupied until he makes the oken...which he will one way or another i think....still curious about the two headed bird maybe someone's bankai?
Old 2010-06-23, 10:17   Link #16
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Wow Zangetsu really does look a bit like Rukia. He's one good lookin' dude. If he's going to beat the crap out of Ichigo he can stick around a little while. Also, Aizen indiscriminately killing innocent civilians? Works for me!
It makes Isshin and Ichigo look like complete idiots for training, instead of going to save their friends and town. Why did they think Aizen wouldn't massacre people while they trained, even with the time slow? And it's not like Ichigo has let lack of preparation stop him when a friend's life is in jeopardy, as witnessed by HM and SS. I'm confused :S.
Old 2010-06-23, 10:28   Link #17
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Aizen finally has villain credentials, instead of just saying villainous things and attacking but not killing people.
it's the first time he's killed something in ages, now (even longer, if tia is even really dead)...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-23, 10:47   Link #18
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I like old man Zangetsu better. Young Zangetsu is cool, but generic-looking. It's interesting that this is the result of Ichigo's bankai. It never even occurred to me that we haven't actually seen Zangetsu since Ichigo achieved bankai. I guess he and Engetsu are related (never stated that zanpakuto can't have relatives has it?), maybe father and son like Ichigo or possibly brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Actually, it's kind of silly in this case. Yeah, actual characters, legitimate threats he should be killing without question. Killing helpless, clueless humans for the lulz when you're one of the most powerful beings ever is just petty. He's like a jerk kid with a magnifying glass zapping ants. What makes it more pointless is that he's supposed to sacrifice everyone in town to make the ouken anyway. Really, why bother killing individual people? Oh well, gotta waste that hour somehow right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister
Does anyone know what Engetsu means? I know that Zangetsu means slaying moon, and that the -getsu part of both means moon, but what does the En- for Isshin's zanpakutou mean?
The -En (炎) means "blaze" or "inferno" so I guess the name could be interpreted as "blazing moon"

Old 2010-06-23, 10:59   Link #19
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quick shop:

He does look a lot like Ulquiorra. Anyhow, Tensa Zangetsu is pretty... hot, I guess.

And oh, Aizen's skin tone hasn't changed after all. Good to see him killing people, even if it's not intentional.
Old 2010-06-23, 11:08   Link #20
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

here comes all the fangirls to google all over zangetsu now XD

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread