AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-14, 09:59   Link #1021
7th_dimension

I remember the scene from School Rumble Season 2 DVD, it's about Harima who became Suou's cleaning service worker. And Mikoto just play with them, after gave Harima to Eri without glassess. Made them very nervous.

Eri found out interesting man of her life there. I know, Harima was pretending, but there, i see a glimpse of a very little heartbeat.
Harima without glassess and hairband, i dont understand, why he's so popular only with his face shows up. I dont think he is handsome, Not just like Cristiano Ronaldo or whatever. anyway, Champions this year exactly owned by Manchester United. yo hooliguannn!
7th_dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 10:58   Link #1022
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well Harima is a known delinquent and he hides his face always from Tenma because of the incident where he was branded as Hentai-san by a young Tenma. Also way back then he was fighter who kicks ass in the street everytime he wants too. So no one likes to be with him even though he's got the looks.
Old 2009-04-15, 09:41   Link #1023
yakumo-chan

If Harima tells Sis the truth, she'll probably reject him...” Yakumo thought, “I don't want him to get hurt...maybe I should try and keep him from revealing his feelings to her.

-Yakumo

WTF!

I never thought of this.......

Yakumo Tsukamoto
-The one who is helping Harima to get Tenma...., And it seems to me that It will be yakumo who is going to stop harima from confessing his feelings to tenma!
Old 2009-04-15, 09:55   Link #1024
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yakumo's attitude is similar to Harima on the self-giving side.

She's on a hard place between 2 persons she loves.

And the worst part of it we didn't know what happened to her! Eri or Yakumo? Where's my KIDS MEAL ENDING!!!

Oh! Here it is!

Spoiler for kidsmeal:
Old 2009-04-15, 10:03   Link #1025
yakumo-chan

hehe...
wondering where do i get this??

here's more ^_^

Spoiler for spoiler:

to be continued!
haha ill post the full story next time!
hahaha!
Old 2009-04-15, 10:52   Link #1026
Gambino009
Phantom

I think Yakumo shouldn't interfere.. she'll probably only get hurt by the results.

I suppose the best option for her.. is what KH wants.. and just team up with Eri and nag Harima.

Since.. we're one girl short from a Harem, hell.. might as well Throw Miko-chan in there.
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 10:56   Link #1027
yakumo-chan

ummm...

what is a HAREM..?

sorry if im a noob
Old 2009-04-15, 11:16   Link #1028
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
I think Yakumo shouldn't interfere.. she'll probably only get hurt by the results.

I suppose the best option for her.. is what KH wants.. and just team up with Eri and nag Harima.

Since.. we're one girl short from a Harem, hell.. might as well Throw Miko-chan in there.
agreed 100% ^_^

but.. what is a HAREM anyways... ?
Old 2009-04-15, 12:23   Link #1029
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
agreed 100% ^_^

but.. what is a HAREM anyways... ?
Fun for everyone.

HK, can you overtake this question? I dont know, where i shall start.
Old 2009-04-15, 12:35   Link #1030
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

HAREM = HAREMA...A man with many women like King David and Solomon. lolz J/K

ok enough with the foolin around.

A Harem is used to describe a character in an or manga where a single male or female(reverse harem) character is surrounded by three or more females, whom most are either romantically interested in the main character.

Example is this.

Harima likes Tenma, but 2 other girls likes Harima, namely Yakumo and Eri. So that is Harema...err...Harima's harem. Though maybe Tenma is not romantically interested in Harima, but she has the key factor where she's the girl that Harima likes.

Another is in Rosario+Vampire Tsukune's growing Harem of girls started with Moka, then Kurumu finding a mate, then yuri love turned strait or groupie when Yukari arrived, Mizore stalked Tsukune another addition and Ruby has her sights on Tsukune.

But the best of all is Tenchi Muyo. Tenchi Masaki and all his girls from Ryoko, Ayeka, Sasami, Mihoshi...etc.
Old 2009-04-15, 12:52   Link #1031
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
HAREM = HAREMA...A man with many women like King David and Solomon. lolz J/K

ok enough with the foolin around.

A Harem is used to describe a character in an or manga where a single male or female(reverse harem) character is surrounded by three or more females, whom most are either romantically interested in the main character.

Example is this.

Harima likes Tenma, but 2 other girls likes Harima, namely Yakumo and Eri. So that is Harema...err...Harima's harem. Though maybe Tenma is not romantically interested in Harima, but she has the key factor where she's the girl that Harima likes.

Another is in Rosario+Vampire Tsukune's growing Harem of girls started with Moka, then Kurumu finding a mate, then yuri love turned strait or groupie when Yukari arrived, Mizore stalked Tsukune another addition and Ruby has her sights on Tsukune.

But the best of all is Tenchi Muyo. Tenchi Masaki and all his girls from Ryoko, Ayeka, Sasami, Mihoshi...etc.

thanks a bunch!

alright... the last word that i dont know now is... KIDS MEAL ^_^

why is it ERI X HARIMA X YAKUMO is called KIDS MEAL anyways..?
LOLZ!
Old 2009-04-15, 13:00   Link #1032
Gambino009
Phantom

I guess I'll take this one

ErixHarima=Flag/jersey
YakumoxHarima= Riceball

A Kidsmeal in Japan has a riceball with a flag.. or something to that extend.. so combining Eri's flag with Yakumo's Riceball = a kid's meal... Don't ask.. silly Japanese
Old 2009-04-15, 16:37   Link #1033
yakumo-chan

Quote:
I guess I'll take this one

ErixHarima=Flag/jersey
YakumoxHarima= Riceball

A Kidsmeal in Japan has a riceball with a flag.. or something to that extend.. so combining Eri's flag with Yakumo's Riceball = a kid's meal... Don't ask.. silly Japanese
hehehe....LOLZ!

thanks! thanks!
Old 2009-04-17, 04:22   Link #1034
Gambino009
Phantom

Meh.. now that NNA is aired and everything, I realize this dude totally gave School Rumble the Boot.

No offense or anything.. but NNA seriously got me snoring. I was thinking.. Maybe KJ was affected by Multi-project pressure. This means that KJ might be worried.. that School Rumble might be the only thing he'll ever be remembered for, so to quickly counter this.. he suddenly puts School Rumble out of commission.

Still.. I can't believe he'd do that to his awesome manga, at least with out leaving tons of things unsettled.

I wonder though.. do those other Mangaka that work around KJ bully him into doing this things.. or is his Boss really a Big ass ape that demands new work. Of course KJ will never say anything to that extend.. he'll always take the blame for what he's done.

Edit- looks like the spanish board lost interest.. nothing new in weeks..

I had a discussion over there and some were talking about the Parody with Harima and Tenma.. most of them just say that he's doing that so people get all Hyped up about his new creation..

I don't know anymore.. even if Eri were to appear in some parody, it still wouldn't feel right. Of course I'd be happy.. but sadly if that's the only way I'd see her again...
Old 2009-04-17, 06:56   Link #1035
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yeah poor KJ...he had alot of pressure, but I can bet behind the scenes KJ might be either forced by the editors to end it and as a mangaka he took the blow ending his masterpiece.

He's been doing SR, NNA, New Hentai Kamen(which I personally like) and others. A person can only take do so much.
Old 2009-04-17, 07:21   Link #1036
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
it's sad to say so but even mangaka have to play their role in society and even they are not free in their choice

and yeah, NNA really is not so good.
Even the drawing doesn't satisfy me

the short scene with Harima and Tenma was just a bit fanservice
maybe to get ppl hyped or because he wanted to see them again himself? I don't think we will figure it out

or maybe the editos told him to do so?!?!?!
saa, who knows^^
Sephiroth_760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 07:45   Link #1037
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
You know, I wouldn't interpret too much into the cameo. They're pretty common these days when there's staff who are from other series, e.g. the Lucky Star girls in the karaoke episode of Kannagi.
I doubt it's supposed to be a statement of some sort. Just a laugh for 'insiders'

I don't really expect too much from SRZ. Would love to see a proper continuation, though.

No translation of the last chapter yet? Wanna see Imadori x Ichijou~
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 07:53   Link #1038
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

u shouldn't expect too much from SRZ^^
after all it's just a parody of SR

and to be honest, SRZ doesn't makes me happy either
Old 2009-04-17, 11:49   Link #1039
Gambino009
Phantom

Sadly.. no Translation for last chapter.. despite it being a decent enough chap. Now there's three days until the next chap... and I'm pulling my guns out if I don't see my Eri-chan.

You know what would be funny as hell.. if by some chance a Major Japanese Mafia Don was into reading School Rumble.. and all of a sudden he gets that bull we got...

Can you imagine? Dude would be like.. ugh ahh, get da boys.. we're gonna pay this manga company a little visit

And while he's at it... there'd be some in demand for some hot Yakumo, Eri, Miko-chan sexy addition chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_760 View Post
u shouldn't expect too much from SRZ^^
after all it's just a parody of SR

and to be honest, SRZ doesn't makes me happy either
Chapter six made me happy =p
Old 2009-04-17, 13:30   Link #1040
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Sadly.. no Translation for last chapter.. despite it being a decent enough chap. Now there's three days until the next chap... and I'm pulling my guns out if I don't see my Eri-chan.

You know what would be funny as hell.. if by some chance a Major Japanese Mafia Don was into reading School Rumble.. and all of a sudden he gets that bull we got...

Can you imagine? Dude would be like.. ugh ahh, get da boys.. we're gonna pay this manga company a little visit

Chapter six made me happy =p
yeah that chapter made me happy too but it was the only one of them xD

I want too see some more Eri and Yakumo chapters damn it!

ah there's no need for some mafia don, we just have to spam KJ and the editors to do more School Rumble!

Spam ftw!^^

Tags
comedy