AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-28, 09:08   Link #5241
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i dont like that last look of mius one bit, dont tell me shes gonna surrender to them
Old 2012-07-28, 09:52   Link #5242
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

That'd be a monumentally contrived move on the author's part, the last arc should have made it painfully obvious to Miu that they'd go to hell to get her back (if she didn't know that already).
Old 2012-07-28, 11:56   Link #5243
Tachibana
タチバナ

Dat Mikumo Kushinada! Those things of hers are totally nuclear bombs, I just love how it's centered around Mikumo and her breasts. Besides the Mikumo eye candy, good chapter.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-07-28 at 12:59.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 14:17   Link #5244
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Either it was really hot where she was at the time, or she had just come from dipping in the pool... *sigh* She's literally too much to handle. And she's in the 70's to 90's range, age-wise!?!? ...too much.

Yay Chikage~! Kisara's gonna have Ukita stolen from right under her nose by a loli...
Old 2012-07-28, 15:41   Link #5245
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Either it was really hot where she was at the time, or she had just come from dipping in the pool... *sigh* She's literally too much to handle. And she's in the 70's to 90's range, age-wise!?!? ...too much.

Yay Chikage~! Kisara's gonna have Ukita stolen from right under her nose by a loli...
I wonder who's gonna take her down, BUT seriously, NICE wet nipples

I would like the story to focus normally back to Yomi (kids) vs. Kenchi team and specially Kenchi friends fighting. It's bit dull with him fighting over and over.

Wanna see Berserker again.

FYI: ERZA RULES!
Old 2012-07-29, 04:05   Link #5246
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

It was a good chapter, Good to see Saiga again, and Mikumo..wow she is a total babe!!!! She match perfectly with the Elder

I liked the parody between Kenichi Miu Renka Takeda Kisara and Ukita..

so, it seems that Rimi is going to power up..Ogata is going to make her powerful for sure, and probably he will teach her a killing move for sure..interesting, i wonder who will be her opponent, probably Miu,now, i wonder if Miu can fight a real match like Kenichi do, because if Ogata make Rimi stronger, and Miu is cornered, maybe she go crazy again and she is the one that kill her opponent...her heart isn't stronger like Kenichi heart..if she fall in to the darkness again during the fight one vs one Kenichi cant stop her, is a rule, the fight is one vs one..the only thing Kenichi can do, is speak to her,hehehe, this is become interesting...

i'm still hope to see the Elder training again,the elder need to pass his techniques to Kenichi, there is no way that Kenichi win against Saiga disciple if the Elder doesn't begin to train Kenichi..in a crazy way like him always do...
Old 2012-07-29, 20:14   Link #5247
Excelion

Rahmans apperance on one of the tv screens makes me think he won't have his own arc, and will just fight when the Eternal Sunset comes. He's kind of a boring character anyway, being all emotionless and what not.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 20:43   Link #5248
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
It was a good chapter, Good to see Saiga again, and Mikumo..wow she is a total babe!!!! She match perfectly with the Elder

I liked the parody between Kenichi Miu Renka Takeda Kisara and Ukita..

so, it seems that Rimi is going to power up..Ogata is going to make her powerful for sure, and probably he will teach her a killing move for sure..interesting, i wonder who will be her opponent, probably Miu,now, i wonder if Miu can fight a real match like Kenichi do, because if Ogata make Rimi stronger, and Miu is cornered, maybe she go crazy again and she is the one that kill her opponent...her heart isn't stronger like Kenichi heart..if she fall in to the darkness again during the fight one vs one Kenichi cant stop her, is a rule, the fight is one vs one..the only thing Kenichi can do, is speak to her,hehehe, this is become interesting...

i'm still hope to see the Elder training again,the elder need to pass his techniques to Kenichi, there is no way that Kenichi win against Saiga disciple if the Elder doesn't begin to train Kenichi..in a crazy way like him always do...
I certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but if Miu doesn't get a hold of her newfound strength, that could easily happen. And now Rimi's determined to surpass her and prove herself to Ryuuto, and Ogata's more than happy to help her. This is not gonna end well. I hope Kenichi's prepared, for the next wave of darkness is coming, and soon.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 20:47   Link #5249
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Rahmans apperance on one of the tv screens makes me think he won't have his own arc, and will just fight when the Eternal Sunset comes. He's kind of a boring character anyway, being all emotionless and what not.

I thought he looked awesome the first time he appeared, but after Sakaki slapped him around it kinda killed the hype.
Old 2012-07-29, 22:16   Link #5250
DarkRaven
GOD

so i guess the next arc which just started will focus on the Saint fist and his disciples fighting against the shinpaku alliance ..
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 03:46   Link #5251
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but if Miu doesn't get a hold of her newfound strength, that could easily happen. And now Rimi's determined to surpass her and prove herself to Ryuuto, and Ogata's more than happy to help her. This is not gonna end well. I hope Kenichi's prepared, for the next wave of darkness is coming, and soon.

Yeah, the problem is that after Miu power up, she is more danger like she was, i mean against Rimi was one hit= Rimi out....

If now Ogata make Rimi strong, and Miu is cornered, i don't think she is able to control herself...well, we have to wait...

Hope to see the crazy training by the Elder...............i'm sure, after the elder training, Kenichi can do something like this...lol

Old 2012-07-30, 09:17   Link #5252
Diveman

I think we can all agree that the Kenichi world is a world of badass.

But yeah i really want to see the other members of the Alliance fight too, like in that tournament, that arc was amazing, specially Sieg's fight.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 03:47   Link #5253
Alhazad2003

I daresay your wish will undoubtedly be granted, especially with Ogata essentially declaring war on Shinpaku, so they can't interfere with YAMI or himself anymore. I pity whoever faces Berserker now, his strength must be truly fearsome now that he's been trained by a master, and Ogata of all people. Oh yes, it's gonna get real ugly, real soon. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 11:56   Link #5254
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler for chapter 485:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 12:13   Link #5255
The Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
so i guess the next arc which just started will focus on the Saint fist and his disciples fighting against the shinpaku alliance ..
Gee, that sounds familiar for some reason.

And poor Ukita, cockblocked at every turn.

One minor thing that's been bugging me about the translation: I'm pretty sure that Rimi's code name is supposed to be Atalanta, not Atlantis. From a mythology standpoint, the story of an easily distracted girl who was also the fastest runner around seems to fit her pretty well.
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 13:04   Link #5256
Battler-kun

Shitchapter ...rather stick with the main story.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 13:56   Link #5257
Shadow5YA

Wow, I feel bad for Ukita. What did he do to deserve that?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 14:06   Link #5258
ReddyRedWolf

LOL Kisara is involved with not one but two love triangles.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 14:28   Link #5259
kingstonbeer

Spoiler for spoilers for current chapter:

Damn pretty boys can't give my boy a break

Last edited by kingstonbeer; 2012-08-04 at 14:29. Reason: corrections
kingstonbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 03:13   Link #5260
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter 485...

It was a funny chapter,Shiratori trolling Ukita was funny, poor Ukita, i hope he can get Kisara at the end, Miu that advice Kisara for the date was hilarious..

Is start a fight at the end,i hope Ukita can do something in this fight.., Kenichi and Miu aren't there, probably are training..well, i hope...

Tags
shounen