AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-04, 09:25   Link #1001
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ pay grade:

yup... work in high pay, you work yourself to death by moegaton bombs, hax, bluecheesium explosions, and tons many other death causes

grunts, survive longer on mundane jobs.

Kha you forgot your AX salary... that's a five figure sum basic... higher than MD6's 4 figure salary per 15 days

Carim's a director, she gets 6-7 figures per month.

@ snipings:

*Kyla is now shifting to siege mode

K: now, rockets will hit them

@ NV gun device:

Ohhh a new member of the projectile weapon family...

i believe that the user can do well under Kyla-sensei...

@ tais/ginga row

ohhh... ech*silence*

and the fallout... haha

@ thread...

time for interaction posts for me...
Old 2007-06-04, 09:28   Link #1002
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Isamu:Sir, we've received a request from the Central Science & Development Bureau to test out their new weapon designs a week from now at 0800 hours.

Myristic:Hmm, interesting. The squad does need more practice at working together. Who's operating the weapon?

Isamu: Umm, Tais Scien, sir. D+ rank.

Myristic: D+ rank! Even one of you would be able to take him out. How can I make this more interesting. (Flips thorugh mission scenarios) Ahh here we go, we'll turn it into a hostage situation.

Remember, we have to make sure that both the hostage and the captor remain in one piece. Admin doesn't like it when we bring back a corpse.. stupid paperwork.

Hostage, hostage..... who do we know that won't mind helping out for an hour or two.

Isamu: If I may sir, we've been co-operating with the 108th recently to cut down on smuggling. Should we ask them?

Myristic: Excellent idea, I'll ask them right away.

Major, sorry for the interuption but could we borrow one of your staff members for an exercise next week at 0800 hours.

Genya: 0800 hours. We're quite busy next week, but Ginga should be able to make it.

Myristic: My thanks. We look forward to seeing her next week then.

The stage is set for even more Tais and Ginga interaction.

Did you want to write about what happens tshouryuu or am I allowed to do that
Be my guest, I'm dying to know what do you have set up

I'm currently working on something else atm
Old 2007-06-04, 09:34   Link #1003
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
NO, LOWEGEAR! DON'T GO BANPREIOS ON US!
Alright... Z.O. Sword then

I was planning to give Kay a device upgrade (temporary) for the Necron Arc, and continuing from her SRW motif, what better than a sword that splits itself open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
1000th Post! I dedicate this post to all who've made this landmark possible! And I've got osmething else for those who thought this thread would never take off!
1000th?!?!?!

I knew we were reaching a very high number here... but I'd never imagined 1000th in this short amount of time O_O

Anyways, celebrations are in order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Sakura: [Wii~~! Take that Yui! Multa multa times!!!]
Jaedinea: [Ano... Sakura-chan... tsyuryu said no AI attacks...]
Sakura: [No way! I wanna have more fun than feeling up Jaedinea!!!]
Jae: []
Nagato: [I'm detecting 75% familiarity. Possible linkage to other copies established.]
I'm wondering which copy would that be?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-04, 09:42   Link #1004
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

1k in less than month...

Not to mention 60% of everything here is at the very least has a code Blue danger level attached to it, much less Cheesium variants.

And to think the greater powers were skeptical.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-04, 09:43   Link #1005
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Now I'm wondering which other artifacts to use...

The Spear of Destiny?
The Ocarina of Time?
Mjolnir?
The Eye of God?
Kusanagi?
Ten Commandments?
The Red SOS-Dan armband?
Crozius Arcanum?

*Yoinks Kusanagi*

I'll be using another version of this very soon when Mabiko caves in during "Interrogation".
Old 2007-06-04, 09:49   Link #1006
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
PS: It would be very useful if Tais gets attacked more often (better chance of getting a buff), so I'm declaring open season on Tais and feel free to blast him when his E.V.A device is activated.

PPS: Use less extreme spells please, I still need him alive and intact.
Spoiler for At the 37th CIAA office:
Old 2007-06-04, 09:51   Link #1007
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Be my guest, I'm dying to know what do you have set up

I'm currently working on something else atm
You know, once all this is over (as in the whole Tais hunting seaon) if Ginga ends up in a relationship with Tais...

Sakura: [AMERICAN PIE!!!]
Kha: Uso!

@Lowe: I just need a good idea now... And good luck with that sword.

@Nighty: Yeah man never expected to get it within 1 month, or with the volume that goes into each post.
Old 2007-06-04, 09:59   Link #1008
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You know, once all this is over (as in the whole Tais hunting seaon) if Ginga ends up in a relationship with Tais...

Sakura: [AMERICAN PIE!!!]
Kha: Uso!
If there's anything left after everyone's done with him...

*Looks at the bloodthirsty 37th CIAA *

And can't believe this thread's only been here a month

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-04, 10:03   Link #1009
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Duly Noted For Future Reference

Now I'm wondering which other artifacts to use...

The Spear of Destiny?
The Ocarina of Time?
Mjolnir?
The Eye of God?
Kusanagi?
Ten Commandments?
The Red SOS-Dan armband?
Crozius Arcanum?

*snatches up the Ten Commandments, the Kusanagi and other unlisted weapons- The Masamune and the Murasame.

i know where to use these...
Old 2007-06-04, 10:06   Link #1010
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
If there's anything left after everyone's done with him...

*Looks at the bloodthirsty 37th CIAA *

And can't believe this thread's only been here a month
Quote for truth. Even more lust than VKs these days.

And how should we celebrate this millenial milestone steeped in Bluecheesium? Why, with more Bluecheesium of course!!! Be back in a while!

Sakura: [Pizza Hut! Wii~~]
CC:
Old 2007-06-04, 10:12   Link #1011
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
*snatches up the Ten Commandments, the Kusanagi and other unlisted weapons- The Masamune and the Murasame.

i know where to use these...
Hey! I already called that one.

*grabs the Kusanagi*

I've got a use for this thing. >>;
Old 2007-06-04, 10:17   Link #1012
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

@kbt...

oops
Old 2007-06-04, 10:18   Link #1013
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Quote for truth. Even more lust than VKs these days.

And how should we celebrate this millenial milestone steeped in Bluecheesium? Why, with more Bluecheesium of course!!! Be back in a while!

Sakura: [Pizza Hut! Wii~~]
CC:
Enak would be proud!

Somehow, I expected CC to be the one to order up the Pizza Hut

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
Hey! I already called that one.

*grabs the Kusanagi*

I've got a use for this thing. >>;
Kay: HEY! No fighting over my artifacts!! They're quite precious!

10,000 Credits starting bid! Sword goes to the Highest Bidder!

Old 2007-06-04, 10:21   Link #1014
KBTKaiser

Mabiko: You forget who's acquiring this artifact. A former merc who is VERY WELL paid by the TSAB. *puts down 50k credits* Deal?
Old 2007-06-04, 10:25   Link #1015
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Mabiko: You forget who's acquiring this artifact. A former merc who is VERY WELL paid by the TSAB. *puts down 50k credits* Deal?
Kay: If you've got money to burn lady... 60,000 on the sword, no less, preferabbly more.

Old 2007-06-04, 10:26   Link #1016
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
I'm dropping my bid for the kusanagi...

Kyla: I'm buying that Ten Commandments for a seven figure sum per sword form....

*Yes... if you wanted a quickly High-Paying Job, join the AX...*

Be back in 12 hours to get that
Old 2007-06-04, 10:30   Link #1017
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
I'm dropping my bid for the kusanagi...

Kyla: I'm buying that Ten Commandments for a seven figure sum per sword form....

*Yes... if you wanted a quickly High-Paying Job, join the AX...*

Be back in 12 hours to get that
Kay: Most Excellent choice! Seven figs per form sold! If you act now, I'll give you the Rave Stones for 5,000 each!

Surely, there are much better ways to earn money than at the TSAB

Old 2007-06-04, 10:48   Link #1018
KBTKaiser

Mabiko: Another 10? Fine with me. *drops another bag on the table and walks off with Kusanagi*
Old 2007-06-04, 11:02   Link #1019
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Mabiko: Another 10? Fine with me. *drops another bag on the table and walks off with Kusanagi*
Shinji: How does she manage to part with artifacts that she'd kill to protect only a week ago?
Asuka: Exactly. A week ago she couldn't sell em'.
Rey: We have determined that the sword, while valuable due to its impeccable craftsmanship, has no latent magical capacity. It is worth less than it was sold for.
Shinji: In short...
Asuka: ... she ripped them off...

All three: ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alright. Since it seems that I'm gonna take much longer on this than I had ever hoped, and while it's shorter than I wanted it to be...

PART III is UP!!!!

I had to split Part III into two chunks... so that'll make the next Part IV then

Spoiler for length:

Old 2007-06-04, 11:23   Link #1020
Erio
Hiromi

Backlog counterattack with Bluecheesedum power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm, nice good CC's meet evil OC's, only, wasn't it a bit to easy to get the limiters released? That can backfire quite quickly.
Well, there are several hints in the anime that lead me to believe it is in fact that easy. The most obvious one was in episode 7, when Shari released (at least partially) the limiters on the Wolkenritter by just pressing a button so they could battle the drones. (Do they even need their limiters released to be able to transform? Weird. )

Quote:
Psaw, it's not like I have copyright on everything featuring dragons, don't worry about it. Besides, when Keroko goes beserk, the most intelligent thing comming from her mouth are roars of fury, and her physique barely changes. You'll know what I'm talking about when I finally get A's written down. I'm currently about a third in it. Bah, stupid work.
Ah, good. Yeah, I didnt know how you would handle Keroko's dragon powers, but that's good to know. I admit I was really expecting Keroko to at least grow wings, though.

Quote:
Dunno, I did get an awefull lot of Sasuke vibes, with all the evil smirking and feeling superior, but if I have to call a reference, I'd say Valgaav. Dragon wings and arms, pain, pulsing flesh, yep definetely Valgaav.
:O :O :O +100 points for Keroko!

I dont think the reference would be hard to find, but I didnt expect many people to remember Valgaav. He was awesome.

Quote:
Oh, by the way, love the Gwen pics.
I sure love them too.

Quote:
Oooh character design templates, awesome! Yes, I know it's only supposed to give the general picture of what they look like, but still nice choices... and Gwen the combat Meido FTW
I had a feeling you would like that, Lowe.

Quote:
As a story by itself, the battle itself and the character interactions are definitely top notch, especially with Natalia's transformation. I like some of the details, inclding Iris nearly getting choked by her own spell

Unfortunately, you've just set yourself up for some massive damage by Seven Arc's ION CANON Strike If it's an alternates thing though, then there's no problem
Yep, there's no going back now! lol I just had to, though, as there wouldnt be anyone else capable of defeating my Relic users in the TSAB.

Quote:
Here is something I came up with. I think I did badly as it seems rather awkward at a few parts

Spoiler for Meeting the Major is embarrassing or Tais/Genya interaction:
LOL!! I'm really liking these logs. Gotta love Tais. He's way too funny and an extremely likable character, awesome job! And to write the logs in his device's perspective... excellent!

Hope to see more Ginga-nessan soon!

Quote:
@Erio: I love your stories, very nice. Wish i even have half your talent.
Thank you for the compliment, but, really, your stories are much more detailed and better written than mine. I just go the easy way and write an anime episode-like script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It was just meant to be a poke-ish one-shot but since Erio particularly liked it, and he touched a soft spot by using character templates from 2 of my fav games (( ST and Abyss )), here's CoY II!

Queen's Blade is kinda like a game-book btw. With hawt hawt girls per book.

*snip*
A game-book, huh? No wonder there isnt much information anywhere. And definitely Abyss is one of my favorite RPGs, too.

book_worm_721? I lol'ed at that. I lol'ed at the Hayate part, too.

This is copypasta material for whenever someone talks shit about Yuuno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nooooooooooooooo......
Ah well, excellent work all the same. I also really liked your concept looks. They're really attractive. And who's really stopping them from being in the Nanoha OCverse Taisen series? It's all fan-made after all. This is going to be fun! Keep it up Erio!
Wait, wait! What I meant is that the story no longer follows the canon. They could go anywhere from here in our OCverse, though! Kha already has some plans for my Relic users.

Hehe I see you guys are liking the character templates.

Quote:
@Aaron008R: Thank you for your comment, although I'm thinking of getting Caro + whatever OCs that likes Elio to be the ones who put him into the hospital next time
lol More hospital time for our friend Tais? I'd like to see his ... adventures with Nanoha.

Quote:
Well well well! That is impressive!!! No I don't think that was overboard. The interactions here gave me the benchmark I need for the encounter I've planned. And for the record, the 21st >> the Necron Warriors because they were disorganized and nameless (thus my impression of them was cannon fodder class threats). These Relic girls are certainly going to be quite a challenge, possibly enough for Kha to use that form...
OMG You just sounded like a character from Naruto. lol My guys were designed to be powerful enough to take on all the 50+ OCs, so I dont mind if you overpower them! In my stories, however, they will not be as powerful as they could be.

... and I havent read the latest posts yet. I gotta run, so be back later!

Thanks everyone for your comments!
Closed Thread