AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-05-15, 09:24   Link #661
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
she bathes in ... CREAM?? ARGH! gotta get the pictures out of my mind. To be serious i think i've read something about "herbal water" not harming her though don't know for sure either.

A little offtopic: Question that was pestering me for some time. Are there really people whose noses start to bleed when they get aroused? If not what's the origin of this manga cliché?
A herbal water...hmmm better re-read the past chapters in s1 manga...

The only time noses bleed is either getting punched, gets hit with something or sudden nose bleed due to health problems.

It's an old Japanese culture in their comedy which a guy bleeds from the nose when seeing an attractive girl or aroused. Same as the sweat drop on the head.

Tsukune will either die of getting sucked or a nose bleed from all the cuties around him! Lucky fella! Hehehe

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-05-15 at 15:14. Reason: typo
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 09:41   Link #662
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

in response to Waven's off-topic query:

From my experience i have'nt met anyone who had nosebleeds when they get aroused. otherwise when people do 'ecchi' things they'll be immersed in a pool of blood.

The nosebleed cliche probably came from the 1980's where romance series were starting to pop up, but that's a wild guess.
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 11:14   Link #663
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I think it was just a softer way of showing a guy was hard.

Then it just kind of stuck.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 19:27   Link #664
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Answer me this fella's.......ya know. despite this being an ecchi manga (and i've read up to chapter 34 I believe) LOVE the series......kinda PO'd at the anime but meh w/e I feel in love with the manga way before.
but..neways Despite this being an ecchi series.........after re-reading alot of stuff I dont really notice.....that much bigtime ecchi. I mean u only see pantsu every so often? cause it's usually darkened out. And I mean season 2 the whole Yukari threesome thing is about the farthest it's gone as far as ecchi (and it wasn't even that bad)......so really what classifies this manga as ecchi, because you dont really see any real nudity (or do u....maybe i just can't remember) and even then....the amount of pantsu shots are not that bad (especially compared to the anime....which Wouldn't u agree is SO much worse. it makes the manga look like Ah! my goddess or something lol)
am I just forgetting a bunch of SUPER ecchi parts........or is it really not that ecchi after all?

oh and the nosebleed thing.....well i have a theory (abit a slightly perverted one at that) U'd get a nosebleed from maybe too much blood rushing to your head? right? so it spurts outta ur nose (like if ur excited......) .....too much blood rushing to your head.......get it? lol
i know I know dirty mind LOL
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 19:42   Link #665
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The ecchi is the part is just part of the fan service, pantsu, groping, nose bleeds...etc. But it doesn't take away the good story. The thing about the anime which I didn't like is the TSUKUNE MOKA-san...kinda reminds me of OLD FASHION lines of doomed lovers lol and anyways it's corny. Unlike in the manga the balance between the girls interaction with Tsukune is good and doesn't end up being TSUKUNE...MOKA-san type feel.

Oh and that much blood when Tsukune hit the ground with his nose bleeding when accidentally taking of Kurumu's panties...he must have hit his head lol.
Old 2008-05-15, 20:24   Link #666
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The ecchi is the part is just part of the fan service, pantsu, groping, nose bleeds...etc. But it doesn't take away the good story. The thing about the anime which I didn't like is the TSUKUNE MOKA-san...kinda reminds me of OLD FASHION lines of doomed lovers lol and anyways it's corny. Unlike in the manga the balance between the girls interaction with Tsukune is good and doesn't end up being TSUKUNE...MOKA-san type feel.

Oh and that much blood when Tsukune hit the ground with his nose bleeding when accidentally taking of Kurumu's panties...he must have hit his head lol.
Taking off her panties.......i dont remember that in the manga? oh.....or were you talking about the anime?

and I was just trying to say.....the manga despite being ecchi.....doesn't really even have that much pantsu or groping......
i mean .....at least I dont remember much (a few pantsu shots here and there) but they weren't FOCUSED upon.

btw.......Chapter 6.....def. saw a big shot of Kurumu's boobs.......full view.
which was a lil surprising ....I dont think they've ever showed full bewbage in any of the manga have they? .....or at least from what I remember

Last edited by MercFH; 2008-05-16 at 01:06.
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 04:06   Link #667
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
Taking off her panties.......i dont remember that in the manga? oh.....or were you talking about the anime?

and I was just trying to say.....the manga despite being ecchi.....doesn't really even have that much pantsu or groping......
i mean .....at least I dont remember much (a few pantsu shots here and there) but they weren't FOCUSED upon.

which was a lil surprising ....I dont think they've ever showed full bewbage in any of the manga have they? .....or at least from what I remember
They do show in season 2 (Kurumu) aaaand
Spoiler for upcoming chapters:

I agree with you that the ecchi level is moderate, which is fine cause there are series where there are pantsu shots every page which can get veeeery boring. I wouldn't even mind if there wasn't any ecchi in R+V since the girls faces are so beautifully drawn.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 07:55   Link #668
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
They do show in season 2 (Kurumu) aaaand
Spoiler for upcoming chapters:

I agree with you that the ecchi level is moderate, which is fine cause there are series where there are pantsu shots every page which can get veeeery boring. I wouldn't even mind if there wasn't any ecchi in R+V since the girls faces are so beautifully drawn.
Yes! That's the reason why I love the anime and manga. You need not to look at the pantsu only the ecchi ones does lol since all the girls faces are just to MOE.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-05-16, 08:12   Link #669
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I feel sorry for everyone who was deprieved of seeing Kurumu's fun bags.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 20:08   Link #670
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I feel sorry for everyone who was deprieved of seeing Kurumu's fun bags.
Seconded.
Old 2008-05-16, 20:37   Link #671
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Seconded.
3rded!

I really wanna post it, but you know the rules...

Spoiler:
Old 2008-05-17, 06:23   Link #672
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
3rded!

I really wanna post it, but you know the rules...

Spoiler:
Yukari letting stuff fall from the skies i guess.
BTW i wonder how she would look if she took one of those pills. Maybe she grows even bigger boobs than Kurumu when shes older, that would be some sweet revenge for all the teasing
Old 2008-05-17, 16:01   Link #673
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yukari letting stuff fall from the skies i guess.
BTW i wonder how she would look if she took one of those pills. Maybe she grows even bigger boobs than Kurumu when shes older, that would be some sweet revenge for all the teasing
Spoiler:
Old 2008-05-18, 03:07   Link #674
NEONJE

R+v

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post

I don't find the Manga ecchi.. now if I was 13 and had only been reading disney comics, I suppose I might find R+V a little perverted. Ecchi means perverted and I don't find tons of panty shots along with a breast shot once in a blue moon that perverted. Now Icchi Tousen or Change 123, now that's a little different. Every fight brings on full frontal nudity.

Personally I'm ready for some romance in R+V. I would hate to see this story go on like many others for 200+ chapters without tuskuni making any type of progress with any of the girls. You know, back in the beginning of the entire manga on his birthday, Moka gave him that painting and told him that she loved him. He was in the process of saying it back but of course got interrupted. Ever since then, they have moved backwards. I don't know why the dumb ass didn't tell her anyway or at least meet up with her later and say it. It's like it never happened and thats the kind of stuff that ticks me off in the manga Romance Comedy. It becomes too predictable.

I like this manga a lot and I don't want it to turn out like so many others and I'm really afraid it will.

As far as the Anime goes, I loved it. I so glad the story is a little different than the manga. When the story is the same, there's no need to watch it. Why tell a story that's already been told. I'm not bored enough to watch movies twice or read a manga a 2nd time.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gibson
NEONJE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 05:28   Link #675
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONJE View Post

As far as the Anime goes, I loved it. I so glad the story is a little different than the manga. When the story is the same, there's no need to watch it. Why tell a story that's already been told. I'm not bored enough to watch movies twice or read a manga a 2nd time.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gibson
Well, animation brings the characters to life, and some of us want to hear how the seiyu deliver their lines.

Also, the story WON'T get to 200+ chapters. It's a monthly series.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 19:24   Link #676
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Any new news about the manga in Japan?

Limited, Special and regular ones?
Old 2008-05-18, 19:55   Link #677
lightl

dont know if this was mentioend before , but first voule of second season coems out 6/27/08
got that oen on preorder
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:53   Link #678
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

ch38 was quite the chuckle, especially Ruby-swan!

anyone else think the bus driver is one of them 3 big dudes that set up the school?
Old 2008-05-20, 12:17   Link #679
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

anyone else think the bus driver is one of them 3 big dudes that set up the school?
Well he has the same eyes as the chairman so it might suggest he is. Maybe the third one is the janitor?

Liked the chapter the art keeps getting better and better, I especially enjoy the drawings of Kurumu, guess she's still my favorite in spite of my usual dislike of bigbreasted characters. Anyway for those who can't wait for the next chapter to be translated this is what it's all about in one sentence :
Spoiler for chapter39:
Old 2008-05-20, 12:28   Link #680
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

Yeah it was. Ruby just cracks me up whenever she is in a scene
Quote:
Well he has the same eyes as the chairman so it might suggest he is. Maybe the third one is the janitor?

Liked the chapter the art keeps getting better and better, I especially enjoy the drawings of Kurumu, guess she's still my favorite in spite of my usual dislike of bigbreasted characters. Anyway for those who can't wait for the next chapter to be translated this is what it's all about in one sentence :
Spoiler for chapter39:
Is Kyou-chan or the father there? if they are yeah total chaos the parents will think that he is some sort of player and pedophile. LOL
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire