AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-31, 21:30   Link #7281
tsunade666

well for me his good as dead. He can come back but from the side with Aleister. Aleister probably saves him or the archangel bring him together with him back to heaven.

He could had die but the body is still presents and inside the test tube just like Kakine. The powers and his history could also be reveal but his still dead. Or if he manage to be ressurected. I really want him as an enemy.

Because as a hero. His the hero that saves everyone. In his world no one dies. but what if his the enemy? I find that better.
Old 2010-12-31, 21:37   Link #7282
Zakoo

Well, that's more common in LN that the hero turns into an ennemy than in manga, so why not.

But why does everybody think that the thing 'inside' him is evil? I missed something? Lucifer was sealed in him or what? Because of the dragon? Eerie laugh?
Old 2010-12-31, 21:54   Link #7283
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well for me his good as dead. He can come back but from the side with Aleister. Aleister probably saves him or the archangel bring him together with him back to heaven.

He could had die but the body is still presents and inside the test tube just like Kakine. The powers and his history could also be reveal but his still dead. Or if he manage to be ressurected. I really want him as an enemy.

Because as a hero. His the hero that saves everyone. In his world no one dies. but what if his the enemy? I find that better.
i too would like to see him as an enemy, those moments are usually the bad ass ones. Or the parts where characters lose themselves.

Ex. Ichigo and Ryner Lute

Kakine is destroyed all thats left is his brain i think. Anyway if touma doesn't come back its gonna be a whole lotta depression and leack of GAR. We need GAR. Any main hero that has died has died at the end of the show or manga or any other story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Well, that's more common in LN that the hero turns into an ennemy than in manga, so why not.

But why does everybody think that the thing 'inside' him is evil? I missed something? Lucifer was sealed in him or what? Because of the dragon? Eerie laugh?

We think its lucifer, but as Aleister said
Quote:
“… Trying to explain what that Right Hand and Imagine Breaker… and ‘Kamijou’[12]… is with nothing more than the level of Christianity. That itself is your failure.”
You have to read a summary of the book of law on wikipedia. It explains the Ages of watever.
Old 2010-12-31, 22:00   Link #7284
Flere821
Lurker

Speaking of 'GAR', Kamina died pretty early on in TTGL. And didn't come back to life even with a vision of him near the end. Kamijou Touma biting the dust for good isn't exactly impossible here...

Still, Touma will still be in the story in some way... probably something like toppling God from his throne (joking, probably not going to happen; but he did say something about breaking the illusion that everything has to go as God decrees in the first arc when saving Index) or live on as a Guardian Angel and watch over everyone he cares about.
Old 2010-12-31, 22:21   Link #7285
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Speaking of 'GAR', Kamina died pretty early on in TTGL. And didn't come back to life even with a vision of him near the end. Kamijou Touma biting the dust for good isn't exactly impossible here...

Still, Touma will still be in the story in some way... probably something like toppling God from his throne (joking, probably not going to happen; but he did say something about breaking the illusion that everything has to go as God decrees in the first arc when saving Index) or live on as a Guardian Angel and watch over everyone he cares about.
Kamina wasn't actually the main hero all along it was Simon, people just liked him alot. I personally hated his speeches and liked Simons.
Old 2010-12-31, 23:21   Link #7286
tsunade666

Kamina is gar and his the one who made Simon the way he is. Without him. Their would be no Gar Simon.

So if we look it at the way. Touma is the reason why Accelerator can move forth and Shiage runs away from the skill out and meets up with Rikou. His pretty much the center of everything and the reason as to why the world is safe.

Gar people are awesome. And for now. I haven't seen a gar person which I respect turn evil. So I want to see Touma as my most respected character to turn evil. And yes I respect Touma so much because he is a great guy with great harem with a great speech and badass normal going a mock with abnormal. He is soooooo good and kind. I want to see him in the dark side.
Old 2011-01-01, 00:05   Link #7287
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Officially The Happy New Year here in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-01-01, 00:23   Link #7288
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Kamina wasn't actually the main hero all along it was Simon, people just liked him alot. I personally hated his speeches and liked Simons.
well kamina shared protagonism with simon till his death, just like toumas with shiage and accelerator, also tge author refered to him as the "so-called main character", and i would prefer him beign death than him becoming-evil-killing-some-good-characters-but-bringed-back-by-the-girl-he-likes/loves(index)-talkim-him.out-the-dark-side development.

also Happy new year from colombia!!.
Old 2011-01-01, 00:33   Link #7289
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
well kamina shared protagonism with simon till his death, just like toumas with shiage and accelerator, also tge author refered to him as the "so-called main character", and i would prefer him beign death than him becoming-evil-killing-some-good-characters-but-bringed-back-by-the-girl-he-likes/loves(index)-talkim-him.out-the-dark-side development.

also Happy new year from colombia!!.
You mean this
Quote:
Having a "so-called main character" who knows nothing but still charges ahead would probably make this story easier to write.
I can't really understand what he mean. To me its like a reference to something else.
Old 2011-01-01, 00:37   Link #7290
higoku1

Happy New Year from Honduras guys!
Old 2011-01-01, 01:29   Link #7291
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
You mean this

I can't really understand what he mean. To me its like a reference to something else.
He's referring to the fact that TAMNI is more of a collection of people colliding together and trying to live, all from the viewpoint of Touma. Thus he is the 'main character' from that virtue, when any time it switches POV, others become the 'main character' I believe.
Old 2011-01-01, 01:58   Link #7292
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

what i mean is that the line of the "so-called main character" is that he wasnt or will not be anymore, this either by dissapearing for a long time or completly, or by changing his role in the series.
Old 2011-01-01, 02:07   Link #7293
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One

i hope Kakine somehow gets a body and fight ITEM again, like a rematch of SCHOOL vs ITEM, except Kakine gotten stronger...HAPPY NEW YEAR from South East Asia!!!
Old 2011-01-01, 03:00   Link #7294
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
what i mean is that the line of the "so-called main character" is that he wasnt or will not be anymore, this either by dissapearing for a long time or completly, or by changing his role in the series.

Well it could mean a whole of things because there a whole cast of characters can be called main characters depending on the situation(Or Authors prerogative) example are Accelerator: The dark hero that seeks redemption. Or Hamazura Shiage/ Que Macgyver theme or Misaka Mikoto LVL 5 tsundere girl in love hmm... I meant Railgun and a whole bunch of other people.

Who knows Touma might re- appear as both man and a god ( If the author wanted it )
Old 2011-01-01, 05:47   Link #7295
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Well it could mean a whole of things because there a whole cast of characters can be called main characters depending on the situation(Or Authors prerogative) example are Accelerator: The dark hero that seeks redemption. Or Hamazura Shiage/ Que Macgyver theme or Misaka Mikoto LVL 5 tsundere girl in love hmm... I meant Railgun and a whole bunch of other people.

Who knows Touma might re- appear as both man and a god ( If the author wanted it )
Probably gonna come back with a halo. Or maybe they'll look for the Dragon Balls and wish him back, lol.
Old 2011-01-01, 08:03   Link #7296
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Personally, I doubt that he's dead. If the author was going to kill him, he would kill him, not leave it ambiguous like he did here. Also, there are way too many unanswered questions about Imagine Breaker, not to mention the important role he has in Aleister's plan.

Touma becoming evil... based on his personality I highly doubt it. The only way he would become evil was if he thought that he could help people that way, and that seriously isn't his style.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-01-01, 09:31   Link #7297
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

if hes alive i will much prefer the (cliché) of touma spliting in two, than he becoming evil, well thinking about it ressurrection migth not be that off,after all the issue with aeons of iris and osiris, maybe his "death" was meant for a change of aeons.
Old 2011-01-01, 09:45   Link #7298
tsunade666

Now that the aeons had been mentioned again. I'm just thinking that the imagine breaker resembles the aeon of Isis which is the beginning and form the natural world. The imagine breaker balance the margin of super natural and natural but there are limits. Now that limit usually falls on in the age of osiris. It can't beat holy right and the curtana original which both resembles Arch angel Micheal. And Micheal from the view point of catholic or the way they view it are in the format of osiris.

The the thing inside Touma would probably Osiris. It's blood thirst and probably go wild and kill Fiamma if Touma didn't stop it. Now Touma himself is the age of Horus. He is free and not bounded by anyone just like the age of Horus is the age of freedom.
Old 2011-01-01, 18:12   Link #7299
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Whoa i think i found out who the demon inside touma is if this story follow the book of law which follows egyptian Gods.

So Lucifer= Set, a demon of envy.

Old 2011-01-01, 19:21   Link #7300
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

If Touma=Set then Accelerator=Osiris/Horus

Accelerator's powers are related to the aeon of Osiris then in volume 22 the aeon of Horus.
Plus Set and Osiris/Horus have quite a history between them, just like our heroes.

Though all of this talk of Egyptian gods makes me fear Index might turn it's focus onto children's card games.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen