AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-14, 00:49   Link #81
Key Board
Carbon

I fear she will never be the same again
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-14, 01:43   Link #82
Key Board
Carbon

"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-14, 08:36   Link #83
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

I fear she will never be the same again
I just want to get to 200 years into the future already. Even if she is alone by that time this moment is something in her past.
Old 2013-06-15, 00:21   Link #84
shadow1296

y'know i think episode 10 has made saki the most tragic female of the series, even if shoko dies now she won't be as tragic as saki is
Old 2013-06-15, 00:44   Link #85
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
y'know i think episode 10 has made saki the most tragic female of the series, even if shoko dies now she won't be as tragic as saki is
Hope Haruto can truly fell in love with her, if not then yeah what you just said.
Old 2013-06-15, 01:57   Link #86
Key Board
Carbon

it's not going to be the same,

she has changed
haruto has changed
it doesn't matter if demonic possession is involved
the perception has changed too much
what they have left is a blood oath

I do hope she finds happiness in the end, though. Not necessarily with Haruto.. or what's left of him.

Old 2013-06-15, 02:19   Link #87
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
I just want to get to 200 years into the future already. Even if she is alone by that time this moment is something in her past.
I always thought she looked quite reserved and mature during the time skip. It was just something about her eyes and her softer voice that seemed to show that a lot had happened to her.

Little did I realize that her turning point into a whole new level of maturity would start 214 years earlier...

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-15, 22:48   Link #88
aldw

Hopefully Saki can find someone the way Mana and Yuta hooked up in Mermaid's Saga, at least having someone makes dealing with the burdens of immortality much easier...
Old 2013-06-16, 07:31   Link #89
NeutralZero

Didn't she already do that with Haruto in the 5th/6th episode?

So far Haruto's the one that really needs someone (Saki) to help carry him burden his burden. Not just of immortality but he is at the moment at the mercy of VVV-tan's whims...

They can support one another...

Haruto and Shouko will certainly have the same fate of Hikaru/Rick and Minmay...
And is Saki that cheat to accept Haruto just because he feels obligated to?
Don't think so...
Old 2013-06-16, 09:05   Link #90
kaigan
Segmentation fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Haruto and Shouko will certainly have the same fate of Hikaru/Rick and Minmay...
i was also thinking that saki might end up with the male protagonist like secondary female lead lisa hayes of robotech, well at least i was hoping since i started watching. besides, i also support shoko x l-elf

somewhat delayed reaction, but in the 200+ yr time-skip is it really confirmed to be saki? in the pilot's screen, was the name displayed? i had trouble seeing it clearly. i have this tingling feeling that the girl might be their daughter. just a feeling, but i maybe wrong.
Old 2013-06-16, 09:34   Link #91
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigan View Post
support shoko x l-elf
Not gonna happen, he has Liselotte and he seems being most asexual character of them all.
Old 2013-06-16, 09:38   Link #92
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Not gonna happen, he has Liselotte and he seems being most asexual character of them all.
We don't know if they are really in love yet, even if they are you know what happened to Suzaku and Euphemia right?
Old 2013-06-16, 09:39   Link #93
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigan View Post

somewhat delayed reaction, but in the 200+ yr time-skip is it really confirmed to be saki? in the pilot's screen, was the name displayed? i had trouble seeing it clearly. i have this tingling feeling that the girl might be their daughter. just a feeling, but i maybe wrong.
i thought that might be possible at one point but then it wouldn't explain the 200 year old promise or the fact she could pilot vvv4, unless the valvraves bond they share with the pilot is inherited by their children, so i don't think so and thats saki herself
Old 2013-06-16, 10:02   Link #94
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
You cannot say for certain it wont happen as we aren't even sure L-Elf even has romantic feelings with Liselotte or not.
Old 2013-06-16, 10:06   Link #95
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
We don't know if they are really in love yet, even if they are you know what happened to Suzaku and Euphemia right?
Euphemia was just Suzaku's love interest while Liselotte is L-Elf's motivation for revolutionizing Dorssia. There's a huge difference between their roles. If Liselotte dies then I wouldn't be surprised if L-Elf drops everything and leaves because he wouldn't have a reason for being there.

It's quite obvious that L-Elf loves her, but we just don't know what type of love that is yet.
Old 2013-06-16, 10:21   Link #96
mayumi

Liselotte is too cute to be just pushed aside for a Shouko pairing. Granded L-Elf might see similarities between Liselotte and Shouko but that doesn't mean he has to fall in love with Shouko or her with him.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:31   Link #97
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Saki, I rooting completely for you! Go! Go! Go and take what rightfully belonged to you! Saki X Haruto for life BIATCHES!!! (Please don't kill me, please!)
Old 2013-06-16, 13:11   Link #98
Key Board
Carbon

love after rape only happens in BL and Yuri manga

I'd rather have them be more classy about it.
Old 2013-06-16, 13:17   Link #99
aldw

Anything can happen if the writers are skilled enough to pull it off, so there's always reason to hope for a good end...
Old 2013-06-16, 13:59   Link #100
Key Board
Carbon

200 years is a lot of time, so yes, I'm open to possibilities

but that's the future

I'm talking about the present

I would rather have them go through the gradual of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance
Closed Thread

Tags
characters