Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-20, 05:07   Link #661
ubiquitial
戯言遣い

Knightmare Equiptment in Code Geass .I

I. Introduction

We see many intresting weapons in Code Geass, but we should not overlook the many technological miracles we find in the equiptment of the knightmares.

II. MSV Particle Shielding

One of the pinnicles of Britannian Technology, MSV shields deflect bullets using a layer of particles. However, the particles must have a certain mass, or else the projectile will pass right through. The particles have to be charged, or else they will not arrange themselves into the flattened shape of the shield. I propose that the shields, in fact, Are composed of H+ Ions (protons) stripped from the air. But a shield of static protons stacked together is incredibly massive. Near impossible to lift. Thus, the shield probrately uses a mechinism that forces proton beams together, then passes it through a type of filter which then spreads it like one of those circular sprinkler systems, before having the beams forced back with an Electromagnetic field. This way, its light, yet still deflects enemy projectiles.

III. Float Units

A Higgs-field neutralizer. Here, I assume you know what a Higgs field is. But to neutralize one, that would use an astronomical amount of energy and the production of vacum energy, a direct opposite of energy which Curves space-time up instead of forcing it down like all mass. But not too stray to far into Enistein's General Relativity (God does play dice with the universe), The Float unit would have to cause a small portion of space-time to be lifted up, neutralizing the mass of the knightmare. This, again, would take a incredibly large amount of energy, possible explanation for the small energy 'pane' we see in the Lancelot's experimental Float System. But, as technology advances, the black knights can create larger 'panes' of reverse Higgs fields, allowing for more agility and speed.

IV. Gejifun Disturber

Rakashata's Gejifun Disturber seems identical to a electromagnetic pulse, often created by power surges or Nuclear weapons. This also explains how the Gawain's cannons were perfected. As I have stated before, a strong electromagnetic field would be needed to keep the Hadron beams stable and stop them from easily diffusing.
ubiquitial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 19:33   Link #662
PzIVf3

Whats the name of the weapon that Vincent using some kind of elbow energy blow?
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 19:45   Link #663
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Whats the name of the weapon that Vincent using some kind of elbow energy blow?
Needle Blazer

http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/...10069516a2.jpg
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 23:51   Link #664
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
it comes with the wrong float pack
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 00:02   Link #665
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
it comes with the wrong float pack
it doesn't come with a float pack at all. It's just showing you that if you happen to own a Lancelot Air Calvary model, you can steal the float pack and throw it on the Vincent.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 00:03   Link #666
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

They basically just want to convince you to buy both models.

That Needle Blazer attack is rather impractical though. I would think especially in air combat.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 01:10   Link #667
PzIVf3

I kind of like the Needle Blazer is indeed deadly at close range but lack of range in order to get closer as quickly without hitting it.
Old 2008-06-21, 01:11   Link #668
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It's impractical in combat with multiple foes like an army. One or two and it would work fine though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-21, 01:42   Link #669
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

For a mere Knight, perhaps, but for a seasoned soldier like a unit commander or an ace, it might be a capable, efficient weapon. Let's not forget that so far the Vincent (both prototype and commander versions) have been supplied to veterans or high-ranking officers who can perfectly make full use of the Needle Blazer. Grunts who only know to duck, swerve, aim and squeeze the trigger are unlikely to use it in full combat unless they've shown some CQB prowess that warrants such a privilege; the Vincent Ward lineart already showed that the Needle Blazers were replaced by Tonfas, which suggest that either the NBs are too expensive or too sophisticated to be mass produced (like the MSVs) or the engineers deemed it unnecessary for Knights who'll probably never make use of it during their career unless they grow a pair of brass balls and decide to go wild and creative on the battlefield.

Furthermore, if the NB is, as speculated, an offshoot of the MSV (which, rather than spreading the shield outwards, focuses it forwards to punch through enemy armor), it might be possible to use the energy discharge as an improvised shield/deflective surface.
Old 2008-06-21, 01:49   Link #670
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I suppose that is true. It'll have to wait till we actually see Rolo involved in combat with a large number of enemies. Or we see Guildford or someone else show up with one.

Old 2008-06-21, 07:05   Link #671
PzIVf3

Is the Shinkorou is the 2nd production of Gawain or the upgraded Gawain?
Old 2008-06-21, 07:10   Link #672
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
The Shinkirou is made using technology salvaged from the Gawain, it is not the next in its series or an upgrade.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 07:24   Link #673
PzIVf3

I think the Gawain Druid System has some sort of special sophisticated controlled drones direct link to the keyboard control command system.
Old 2008-06-21, 09:57   Link #674
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Furthermore, if the NB is, as speculated, an offshoot of the MSV (which, rather than spreading the shield outwards, focuses it forwards to punch through enemy armor), it might be possible to use the energy discharge as an improvised shield/deflective surface.
We saw Suzaku kick Toudou's Zangetsu with the Lancelot's MSV shield that was on the leg and it seemed to do do more damage then a normal kick would have. Not on the level of the NB but most likely because the shield was spread out rather then focused with the intent of punching through armour.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 11:34   Link #675
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
I think the Gawain Druid System has some sort of special sophisticated controlled drones direct link to the keyboard control command system.
Maybe, but it's mainly a strategy computer than can also be used to analyze data like those Geass ruins.

Old 2008-06-21, 12:10   Link #676
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

I just wonder if there is any potential data gathered from those ruins after it was stolen, I mean there might have been some useful data from the ruins. But the question that remains it what kind of data could it be.

Another thing is was it ever mention who was the one responsible for creating the Druid system, because I know it was funded by Schneizel and it looks like that Lloyd wasn’t the one who developed it from reading the subs. Which leads me to be that it may have been made by another scientist who’s at the same of knowledge rank as Lloyd and Rakshata or it was develop by the scientists who were working on Code R maybe.
Chaos Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 12:11   Link #677
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't know if it had the time to analyze back in 19, unless those readings that were out of range were the ones.

Old 2008-06-21, 12:32   Link #678
Chaos Knight
Flag Pilot

Maybe it was able analyze a small fragment of data before the anomaly occurred because if the druid system somewhat operates like super computer maybe just a bit weaker then an actual supercomputer. So it might have been able to analyze the date from the ruins in a small amount of time.
Chaos Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 12:36   Link #679
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't think it could have gotten much really. Maybe it will become involved with things happening in 11, but we'll have to wait on that.

Old 2008-06-22, 16:01   Link #680
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

So Lelouch's submarine mode makes ocean travel, quick and easy.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha