zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Spoiler for 55:
Spoiler for ...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 02:32   Link #1143
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Alright, don't get me wrong, but is anyone else getting a weird Freezing vibe with this whole Pandora business? It's like Tomoki is a very perverted Kazuya, Ikaros is the unfeeling (in the not knowing how to or what feelings are) queen Stella, and either Astrea or Nymph is Lana was it? The one that wants Kazuya to be her limiter too?
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 06:40   Link #1144
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Chaos able to enter the dream because she made to be like that by Synapse Bastard
and there's no indication that Chaos able to sleep or must sleep to enter the dream.

And in the conversation between Daedalus and Synapse Bastard after Eta get eaten, there's another unique feature added by Pandora System to 2nd generation Angeloids who have it, they'll be able to attack/kill their own homeland (Synapse) and their Master/and creator, while the 1st generation look like have some restriction put on them (including keep silent about Synapse to Tomoki)

dunno if after this ridiculous - out of nowhere - 'upgrade' (since Daedalus herself confess that she didn't put any of it) 1st generation will be able to do it too (overcome the restriction)

Last edited by surerman; 2011-10-29 at 06:53.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 08:20   Link #1145
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Spoiler:
You wish!!! To hell with that psychopath maggot. You dare touch my Nymph and I send you to the afterworld.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 08:36   Link #1146
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
You wish!!! To hell with that psychopath maggot. You dare touch my Nymph and I send you to the afterworld.
well, you know . . . . - _-! . . . . I am from afterworld . . .

thanks if you can send me back, but unfortunately, we can't go back. . . at least until all Black Blood Vermins perish from this planet
===========================================
since we already see all 2 Main Angeloids and 1 Trash Angeloids been duplicated, I wonder if we'll see dark Zeta or Oregano in the chapter ahead.
Oregano already mischievous (thanks to Mikako tutor), to add Dark one into the mix..we'll get Murderous Nurse angeloids (SilentHill reference) I think
Old 2011-10-29, 11:24   Link #1147
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I wonder if Hiyori has Chao's Pandora system......*devours Nymph*.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 12:20   Link #1148
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I wonder if Hiyori has Chaos Pandora system......*devours Nymph*.
Hiyori somehow ended as Hybrid between Synapse Angel and Angeloids
She branded as Zeta and supposedly 2nd generation, but her current power is match only 1st generation

as long as we know only two 2nd generation Ageloids ever seen before this chapter, Chaos as Epsilon and Eta (which already devoured by the former)
We didn't even know if Eta is Equipped with Pandora Systems too

============================

about Chaos...I wonder if she'll eat her recent Onee-san's to grow up
since it'll match her anime version if she eat this Black Angeloids and grown to be Hot
Old 2011-10-31, 10:01   Link #1149
zibi88

heh just saw the full raw of ch55 and...

Spoiler for ch.55 stuff:
Old 2011-10-31, 12:24   Link #1150
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ehhh I wonder when we will learn what is the relationship between deidalos and tomoki... [/SPOILER]
may be when I released from this Plant
My plan is to visit Minazuki house with a bunch of grenade bucket as present
If the answer didn't satisfied...well...let just see when the time come
Old 2011-11-04, 00:23   Link #1151
Isekaijin

What are the odds of Ikaros v2 having a nice deredere personality now she has evolved and stuff?
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 04:35   Link #1152
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam more surprised that Tomoki survived that blast considering I was thinking this was a serious chapter. Oh well...plot armor for the main lead, anyways pretty much indestructible.

Will wait for ch.55 scanlations.
Old 2011-11-05, 12:17   Link #1153
Emulator

Great chapter. I would like this manga more if they were more serious chapters instead of those other chapters without any story progression.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-20, 10:17   Link #1154
zibi88

damn tomarrow it will be 3weeks... since the raw of ch55 showed up (well raw appeared at 31st... so generally its already 3weeks...but Im counting from the 1st nov).... and still no sign of english translation T__T

I just found out that some group called Red Sky 3days ago released their version of c55...language is sadly not english ;/ so no idea what they talking about T___T

usually the foolRulez...released sora's chapters 19-20 of each month...in few days new chapter comes out in japan... so its hard to look on stuff if we dont know what was going on previously (c55)...

I would be glad if there was just translation so I could open 2windows and read the chapters like read...look panel...read...look panel ^^ but there is none of such thing...
Old 2011-11-21, 15:38   Link #1155
Emulator

Chapter 55 is released and itīs fantastic.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 16:35   Link #1156
Direwolf18

So much awesome happened there, the plot moved forward so much, I am in a state of kinda dazed confusion by this.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 16:43   Link #1157
zibi88

finally out... heh last time I looked it was 4h ago and the chatper was not out yet xD

ehhh I wonder when will we learn the relantionship between deidalos and tomoki... even the sky guy knows that deidalos has a crush on tomoki.... yet we dont know how did she ended up to know him... me want to know...

as for the uranus qeen beign deidalos biggest enemy... I guess it reffers to the "love" thing... like ikaos loves tomoki... and might not be sooo cooperative if she should give tomoki to deidalos... she could even attack her as "master is mine !! only mine...wont give him to anyone else" ^^

still with the evolution the might break the synapse laws... of angeloids cant attack synapse... so when everyone evolvs... they might go to synapse to help deidalos once for all...
Old 2011-11-21, 16:46   Link #1158
Simonsy

Just read chapter 55, is this series ending soon or anything? Feels like they will like win and defeat the bad guy like right now.

I mean sure after they defeat these angeloids just now, we might get like 30 chapters of BS fanservice chapters and no plot, but otherwise plot wise it feels like its getting near the end.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 17:09   Link #1159
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Just read chapter 55, is this series ending soon or anything? Feels like they will like win and defeat the bad guy like right now.

I mean sure after they defeat these angeloids just now, we might get like 30 chapters of BS fanservice chapters and no plot, but otherwise plot wise it feels like its getting near the end.
I don't see how we're anywhere near the end. Tomoki still hasn't reached Synapse and Daedalus needs to be rescued.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 17:19   Link #1160
zibi88

well there is still the chaos issue... she is suffering... astrea knows why and knows the answer... so mostly durring this fight astrea will evolve... and chaos will join the pack... and all of them will go to synapse... so angeloids vs zeus gun + more melanos army

we still need to get more "oregano" XD it would be fun if tomoki wakes up and his whole house is full of oregano's XD all oreganos from synapse that is xD

for now it will mostly be some fanservive... in order to get used to the new ikaros... maybe her emotional status will rise a bit...

hmmm about what the guy said to Daedalus...about her beign ikaros biggest enemy... it might be becouse of the tomoki jeloisy.... or maybe there was some serious love between tomoki and Daedalus (like something happened... deidalos lost her earth self via dream... and all memories of her were wipped out)... but if ikaros learns about this she might not forgive...

other option is that ikaros wants to protect tomoki at all costs even her life... but becouse of Daedalus tomoki;s life is put in constant danger...

time will tell... hope I will learn more about the stuff between Daedalus and tomoki..how she knew him.... maybe she did something to tomoki before she disappeared from earth surface like hiori did.... and like put the "dream" that allowed tomoki to appear on synapse.... kinda like a way to be in contact with tomoki even if she cant go to earth surface so she brings tomoki to her own world

Tags
comedy, shounen