AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-09-12, 16:44   Link #1041
Blueknight78

man like some peoples told i really have a big "x-men" vib on that anime, looks like the creator was really heavy inspired by x-men when making that anime.

now who yuu can't time travell anymore then this means which kumagame is dead for sure. so bad and sad

i'm really curious about the end.
Old 2015-09-12, 17:04   Link #1042
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
I'll bullet point it, feel free to point out anything wrong. I'm just trying to desperately save the plot:

- Foreign syndicate knew about Shun's ability even before the school system was established because of the driver guy.

- They also knew that Shun is blind, and can't time travel anymore.

- They took Kumagami to ask about all the other ability wielders that might have useful powers, including Yu's powers

- Once they knew of Yu's powers, they decide to take him and make Nao hostage.- If anything changes in the timeline of whatever their plan was, that means somebody messed with the timeline, and they'll kill off the hostages.

- Safe to assume that they only knew of Yu taking the time leap power after torturing Pooh, which might mean that they were only interested in his Plunder ability.
That's what doesn't make sense. Even if they knew of Shun's time leaping, they shouldn't have known about Yu's powers until after Kumagami was taken hostage.

So how would they know a time leap happened if Yu time leaped to before Kumagami or the alumni's family was kidnapped?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 17:15   Link #1043
Shadow5YA

Also, the way those syndicate guys handled Yu made no sense. They should have known that he could bring the place down by accident if he got too upset, so their first priority should have been to knock him out.

And these guys are professionals?
Old 2015-09-12, 17:16   Link #1044
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
That's what doesn't make sense. Even if they knew of Shun's time leaping, they shouldn't have known about Yu's powers until after Kumagami was taken hostage.

So how would they know a time leap happened if Yu time leaped to before Kumagami or the alumni's family was kidnapped?
I'm thinking that they know Yu can't timeleap to a time before the driver's family was threatened/taken because as Shun said, they don't know if they can even establish everything according to plan if they do.

Even if Yu timeleaped and told everyone what would happen, they won't have the means to save the family anyway. That's the best I could come up with.

Quote:
Also, the way those syndicate guys handled Yu made no sense. They should have known that he could bring the place down by accident if he got too upset, so their first priority should have been to knock him out.

And these guys are professionals?
Yep, they're supposed to have planned that moment for YEARS!! And their plan for controlling Collapse was to tell him that Nao and Pooh are in the basement and will die if he uses Collapse! Everything doesn't make sense!
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 17:20   Link #1045
Deathscyther

While I did expect something bad to happen after the 'happy end' of last episode, I certainly didn't expect this to happen. So basically there are groups of people with powers and groups of people that want these powers around the world. Japan is only partly safe because of what Shunsuke has done, but this plan doesn't seem foulproof either. These powers will keep reappearing every so many years when the comet 'Charlotte' comes near the earth.

I guess there will be a few time-leaps in the next episode (if they can save Yu's eye). A possible route might be: find out where Furuke's family is -> time-leap -> rescue Furuke's family and make sure that they can't take Kumagami -> they probably won't take Nao, because they learned about her connection to Yu through Kumagami. This will only help their current situation though. They'll still have to stop that group and probably will have to keep running from these kind of groups in the future. I don't see them finding a way to stop all of this. I wonder how they can end this anime on a good note.

I do like how Yu realised just how important Nao is to him now.

Quote:
This makes no sense.

How did this foreign syndicate prepare for Shunsuke's time-leap ability (and Yu's ability to take it) several years in advance when they didn't even know about their abilities until they tortured it out of Kumagami?
They've been threatening Furuke since they were building the academy. So they probably know about time-leaping and Yu through Furuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I do like Yu's outbreak about how he's just a regular guy, and not the superhero agent his older brother tried to be and accomplished after years and years of time leap attempts.
Yeah, same here. Until a few months ago, he was just a cheater who only thought about himself. He never cared about saving others. Actually, he still doesn't care if it's someone he doesn't know. That became apparent when they were talking about the witch hunts around the world. He just wants to live a normal life. He does seem to want to do anything for those he cares about now though (Ayumi and Nao).
Old 2015-09-12, 17:34   Link #1046
dark998

What a rollercoaster, the entire series everyone was talking about evil scientists hunting down ability users but the real enemy was someone more unexpected: a criminal group wanting to exploit those abilities for their own benefit. Things now look extremely grim for Yuu and the others unless they can fix his eye somehow.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 17:47   Link #1047
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Shunsuke is going to change after this episode.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 19:23   Link #1048
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Welp, that was some intense shit. I don't have many words. I didn't mind the developments, like some poeple, but I wished this were a 24-26 episode series. There is just so many elements happening. I don't have any idea where it will go from here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
That's his own fault, if he wants to continue writing for anime yet being unable to adapt to it. Others successfully made the switch. Urobuchi Gen being the most notable, there's also the writer for Triangle Hearts, I heard, who jumped ship for the Nanoha franchise.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 19:39   Link #1049
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Dude..shit got real as fuck....

I knew the plan would go to hell with how much they were talking about it. I know Yuu isnt an expert and all but i was kinda getting mad how he kept screwing up by not doing something when he took the guys powers and just ignoring the girl that attacked his eyes a few seconds ago.

Anyone else curious as to where that big asshole was? i thought for sure he'd beat the hell out of Yuu, but he wasn't there/ Maybe they sent him to the kids' hideout?
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 19:43   Link #1050
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, I guess I can finally drop the show.
Turns out each episode doesn't help in giving me the interest to pick it up again.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 19:44   Link #1051
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Well, I guess I can finally drop the show.
Turns out each episode doesn't help in giving me the interest to pick it up again.
one more you can do it!

Old 2015-09-12, 19:49   Link #1052
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Everything escalate too quickly. Holy shit. I hope hope hope Shunsuke goes Diamond Dogs and capture those guys.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 19:53   Link #1053
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
one more you can do it!
Eh, I haven't been watching the series since Episode 2, and I might as well be looking for that "it gets better!" moment, but even that felt meh to me.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2015-09-12, 20:00   Link #1054
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Eh, I haven't been watching the series since Episode 2, and I might as well be looking for that "it gets better!" moment, but even that felt meh to me.
Endure the pain, there are shows even worse than this.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 20:10   Link #1055
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

yeah this is entertaining

Old 2015-09-12, 21:50   Link #1056
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
They've been threatening Furuke since they were building the academy. So they probably know about time-leaping and Yu through Furuke.
That makes no sense. Why torture and interrogate Kumagami then, if they were already aware of Yu and his powers through Furuke?

It also doesn't explain why they had to strip Nao to her underwear, while Kumagami gets to keep his clothes on.
Old 2015-09-12, 22:00   Link #1057
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:

It also doesn't explain why they had to strip Nao to her underwear, while Kumagami gets to keep his clothes on.
yeah i cant tell if it was a fanservice scene or not, if it was it fail, cause all that did was creep me out and disgust me

Old 2015-09-12, 22:04   Link #1058
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
They don't trust us to be able to work out that the random criminal syndicate that takes hostages and tortures prisons are evil unless they also strip down the heroine.

Some serious Snidely Whiplash ish going down in this episode. I think we have crossed the unintentional comedy event horizon.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:13   Link #1059
Peanutbutter

Well, that was a really sudden turn.

Next episode is the last, right? I dun feel like speculating what will happen now. I bet the ending will be unconventional and anything that we have seen before.

P.S: Where's that big guy?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 22:17   Link #1060
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Next episode is the last, right? I dun feel like speculating what will happen now. I bet the ending will be unconventional and anything that we have seen before.
And with a lot more plot threads left hanging.
Is Maeda gonna pull it off, or should he consider returning to writing VNs like he's supposed to? Stay tuned!

Tags
p.a. works, supernatural powers