AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-20, 22:55   Link #12581
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
2 weeks to another chapter... And there is not much to be discussed in chapter 25.

I'm really confused why not many scanlator look for this manga, although i think this manga is rocks out there. I hear Rosario + Vampire is in 5 best seller in US.
It is a shame that we have no scanlation yet. I'd imagine a series like this would take a lot of time and effort, but still...its been a while and if they really wanted to, they could have done it. I guess they don't like/care about the series enough or something.

It is definitely selling well in the US. Makes the NY Times Best Seller list and all.
Old 2009-12-21, 01:43   Link #12582
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It is a shame that we have no scanlation yet. I'd imagine a series like this would take a lot of time and effort, but still...its been a while and if they really wanted to, they could have done it. I guess they don't like/care about the series enough or something.

It is definitely selling well in the US. Makes the NY Times Best Seller list and all.
It just could be that they are simply busy ... and didn't have time to do a proper scanlation or maybe they don't have a RAW that's good enough to work on.

At least I'm happy that someone is translating this series even if they are slow with it lately ...

... anyway since chapter 26 is going to be soon, what do you think it is going to be about ... another filler chapter or will we get back to the "serious" stuff. As I posted before, personally I think in the next chapter we will get back into action, and well if the manga is going to go back into "serious" mode then maybe in chapter 26, we will finally see the retaliation of Fairy Tale aimed at Tsukune and company ... well according to Fong Fong the rumor says that it was Tsukune who destroyed Fairy Tale's branch office, right ... and it's probable that other Fairy Tale branches has heard about this "incident" as well ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 03:56   Link #12583
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm calling a Mizore chapter

Not because I like her, but because it seems that we've had all the other characters with chapters

of course, I'm also hoping I'm wrong

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 04:05   Link #12584
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
... anyway since chapter 26 is going to be soon, what do you think it is going to be about ... another filler chapter or will we get back to the "serious" stuff. As I posted before, personally I think in the next chapter we will get back into action, and well if the manga is going to go back into "serious" mode then maybe in chapter 26, we will finally see the retaliation of Fairy Tale aimed at Tsukune and company ... well according to Fong Fong the rumor says that it was Tsukune who destroyed Fairy Tale's branch office, right ... and it's probable that other Fairy Tale branches has heard about this "incident" as well ...
I want the arc to continue... No matter if Kurumu get an arc or not. I want to see Tsukune's training have more result. I think this time Won Family will get involvement.

If another filler chapter, i expect Mizore or Kurumu...
Old 2009-12-21, 05:32   Link #12585
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm calling a Mizore chapter

Not because I like her, but because it seems that we've had all the other characters with chapters

of course, I'm also hoping I'm wrong
I'm hoping you are wrong too Magin , but if chapter 26 is going to be a filler chapter then I guess it makes sense to make a chapter about Mizore's "love" trouble, and after some thought it could even be the beginning of a more "serious" arc, becuase we could have the reappearance of Miyabi Fujisaki, but well for me it seems a bit too soon to make him appear again ...

Quote:
I want the arc to continue... No matter if Kurumu get an arc or not. I want to see Tsukune's training have more result. I think this time Won Family will get involvement.

Well I would also like Tsukune to show us the result's of his training. For example do you think that Tsukune has a chance to stand against a vampire now ... I don't think that he has enough "power" to win against a vampire ... but well he should be able to defend against a vampire for some time ( I mean he trains with Inner Moka everyday, and knowing her ... i don't think she holds back her power against Tsukune ... I mean if she even didn't even hold back when training with her sister then why would she hold back against Tsukune ... )

so taking that into consideration I think that Tsukune should be able to defend against a vampire for a small amount of time, but unless he taps into some kind of "inner" strength Tsukune will be defeated ... at least that's my opinion on the mater of Tsukune against a vampire as of now ...

Well on the matter of continuing this arc Cio ... I wouldn't mind it, since finally Inner Moka has started to open up more to Tsukune ... I wonder how will Tsukune's "situation" be when Inner Moka finally will acknowledge her feelings for him .... .... unfortunately it seems that the moment it opens the gates of hell will open ... unless some new develompemts in the romance department of this manga show up I see no "peaceful" way of resolving this ... mater ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-12-21 at 05:53.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 06:03   Link #12586
GrimJack

Quote:

We have already had a Mizore Arc and Kurumu chapter many many Moka chapters and now a Yukari chapter the only one left is Ruby but if you take the first training story as exploring ruby's feelings i think we are all set to start on a new Arc (I hope)

Last edited by GrimJack; 2009-12-21 at 20:53.
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 12:37   Link #12587
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah~, back in front of my desktop...

Magin: I'll have 'Waterbride and a Vampire' ready in a few - along with a probable continuation of the 'Mistletoe' fic I did a while back.

Still no scanlation yet? oh well, back to torturing myself with the R+V anime...T_T
Old 2009-12-21, 13:59   Link #12588
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm gonna have to re-find the Mistletoe one...

and take your time. I still need to get back to the chapter that uses the accursed elements of drama plus anime tidbits... alas, pain for the sake of a story...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 03:34   Link #12589
yongshun

finally chapter 25 is out kinda nice yukaricentric chapter.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 05:52   Link #12590
KoSa333

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
finally chapter 25 is out kinda nice yukaricentric chapter.
As an x-mas present Maybe the translators were waiting for this day to release it
Anyway, merry Christmass!
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 12:34   Link #12591
yongshun

I picked up the vol 10 of the first season and at the end of the book it said that season 2 comes out on April 2010 so we have one hell of a wait on our hands for the next volume.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-12-24, 12:51   Link #12592
rosario+vampireluver

is there going to be a 'Rosario+Vampire Capu2' manga? =w=
i've bought up to 10 (the full Rosario+Vampire) & it says to look out for another book.
Capu2? =>w<=
rosario+vampireluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 12:57   Link #12593
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosario+vampireluver View Post
i've bought up to 10 (the full Rosario+Vampire) & it says to look out for another book.
Capu2? =>w<=
There isn't a Capu2 manga as there is a second season to the manga. So far in the last 25 chapters of the second season it is more action packed then the first season and a hell of alot better then the both season of the anime.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-12-24, 13:27   Link #12594
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Lame chapter. I'm disappointed.
Old 2009-12-24, 15:15   Link #12595
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosario+vampireluver View Post
Capu2? =>w<=
Season 2 will start publishing in america in the spring IIRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Lame chapter. I'm disappointed.
Yeah I agree, it had a few funny moments... but having a Yukari chapter is meh... I think the author wanted to give her a moment in the spotlight since everyone has had their turn already.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 22:24   Link #12596
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

In this case, the loli has too much competition to really stand out. I mean we have an innocent teenage succubus, a yandere yukionna, a masochist witch, and a moe/tsundere vampire. With that lineup, who cares about a hypersexual, bisexual loli? >.>

Now if she did a song like this, then the loli-lover in everyone would go 'awwww' and cuddle her but...not happening here. XD
Old 2009-12-26, 12:13   Link #12597
servidor

Because the End of the Year holidays, it seems like Jump Square come out early, pics for DGray Man are out, I guess scans for Rosario + Vampire will appear soon.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 13:14   Link #12598
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think this is the first time we don't have a large discussion on a released chapter... I guess no one really does like Yukari
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 13:25   Link #12599
Newhope

I've pretty much stoped reading Rosario+Vampire now, it's had it's moments but since the frist series finished i've been finding it increasingly boring as the months go by.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 18:50   Link #12600
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think this is the first time we don't have a large discussion on a released chapter... I guess no one really does like Yukari
I don't particularly care for her but the chapter itself was just bad. I think the author wrote it real quick without much thought or effort just to balance things out.

Let's get this story moving now!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire